Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 06

Story Info
Cassie miscalculates again. This time at a cosplay shop.
4.3k words
4.56
4.8k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Hypno-junkie

Cassie was behind in all her classes by now and desperately needed to buckle down in front of her computer and study. But the stressors from just a few days ago (Mr. Kim blackmailing her and Mia calling her a gold-digger) stopped her from focusing. The only way she could calm down was by listening to those Mindfulness audios and masturbating.

That became a cycle, though:

1. Sit down in front of her laptop.

2. Get stressed out looking at all the homework that needed to be done.

3. Turn on Mindfulness Audios to calm down and maybe write a few sentences.

4. Get too horny to think.

5. Masturbate.

6. Repeat.

Her toes were curling upwards on her desk with her headphones on, wearing a skirt without panties and her favorite purple dildo still pumping in and out of her pussy when her dad suddenly shouted from behind her.

"Cassie!"

"Dad!"

A scramble sent Cassie plummeting to the ground. How long had he been standing there? Why didn't he knock?! (He did.)

Her dad retreated out of the room as fast as he could, but the image of his daughter pushing a purple cock into her innocent body would be forever burned in his brain. He'd think about it later that night and wonder if that gross man she'd been dating had done this to her. She was so pure before. Had she done things for him? Had she allowed that nasty loser to use her beautiful body? And he couldn't help but shamefully stroking himself, at the very least to clear his head.

Cassie on the other hand, couldn't finish her business after her dad had walked in on her, and forced herself outside. It was still early-monday-evening, so hypothetically she could go for a walk to clear her head. Her phone glowed in the dusk as she began to stroll toward the nearby park. Random passerby's were still doing their final nightly dogwalks and traffic hadn't quite entered sleep-mode.

(C) How did your talk with Aaron go?"

(M) Good ♥️ ♥️ hes come around. I want you over again. When are you free?

(C) After class tomorrow?

(M) What about wednesday?

She had a midterm Thursday, but she could squeeze in some studying time... somewhere.

(C) its a date! 😉

(M) haha. For you maybe. Ill pick you up at 3.

(C) yes, mam. ♥️

Cassie ignored the texts from Robbie and pocketed tried to pocket her phone-- but she was wearing her skirt. What? Actually, she was totally slutted-up and still damp between her thighs. A german shepard rushed up to her and aggressively sniffed up between her legs before the owner yanked it back.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," squeaked Cassie.

But it was definitely not okay! What was she wearing? She wasn't wearing panties or a bra... She was still in her HEAT crop top, this slutty school girl skirt she hadn't even meant to wear outside yet, and headphones forgotten her neck. If she saw a girl looking like her on the street, Cassie would assume she was some cum dumpster e-girl. The only redeeming quality of her fit was her hair, falling in soft blonde waves around her shoulders.

Why can't I focus?

Halfway around the park, Cassie stopped to figure out the shortest distance back. Was she really this dumb slut who forgot what she was wearing and rushed out of the house? I don't even have a purse. Do I put my phone in my waistband, or just hold it like a bimbo?

Another stranger passed her, this one on a skateboard, mumbling 'fuck' as he went by.

Another dog had to be pulled away from her.

Cassie sped up.

This was... exhilarating. Thoughts of panic slipped away and instead she remembered what was left unfinished at home. The hum of the computer resonated in her head as the air gently caressed her body, sliding up her skirt and under her crop top. She didn't have any money with her, no ID. If one of these guys was to grab her she wouldn't have a chance.

As if in a trance then, Cassie continued her loop a little slower. Long steps, hips rolling side to side, chest out, pretending to be absorbed in her phone to let men ogle her freely. The glow from her screen splashed blue on her rosy lipstick, luxurious blonde hair, and idiotic headphones. Idly she replied to a few messages from Robbie. Something about wanting a repeat from the other night. She agreed, but wanted to go shopping first. Rethink it, double it, then triple it.

"Hey, are you lost?"

"Hu? No, I'm okay."

It was a man walking a corgi. Super cute. But the look in his eyes was... keen. She could feel him pushing his mental fingers into her mouth and up her skirt. A sane Cassie would keep walking - never stop - but in that moment, being ogled was like a drug. And she wanted to drink it up.

"Ah, he's so cute! What's his name?" Cassie went down and pet the dog, letting the stranger look down her shirt.

"Chip," he whispered.

"Nice to meet you, Chip! I love how fluffy you are. Your owner must take good care of you." Cassie looked up at him and smiled, ignoring the obvious tent in his pants.

"I... do. Are you sure you're okay? I can walk you home, if you want."

Cassie stood up and gave him a nod, not trusting herself to answer him. There was an unwritten code here, beneath this interaction, that they read. He was being nice, and she was completely defenseless. If she let him guard her home, she'd owe him. Owe him what?

Nobody would believe she was just out for a walk in this. It would be consensual, even if it wasn't. What if her Dad had gone out and the dogwalker pushed his way into her door?

"Stop!"

But her cry wouldn't get far with his hands all over her mouth. I'm so stupid. It was her fault. He'd only offered to help.

Strange hands running all up her body, playing with her tits, rolling up her skirt, it would never be much of a fight; they both knew that. He would be feverishly horny, and her body was already so accessible -- and wet.

"Don't scream."

I wasn't going to.

Bent over right there a foot from the front door, she would arch her back and spread her knees, doing her best impression of a e-girl cumdumpster, being an e-girl cumdumpster. His first thrust would be liberating.

"Don't scream. I'll be quick."

Please don't. My pussy is so needy right now.

"God ~ fuck."

Slapping noises would echo down the hopefully empty hallway.

"Mmhmm."

"Are you in highschool... or university?"

Why are you asking me this now?

"Ummph."

"I hope... you're learning... your place."

I am.

Go out for walks more often. The linoleum would taste like dirt as Cassie pushed into it again and again, her hair splaying out over it. He would be lost in her pussy, spanking her jiggling ass, plunging his cock in, not noticing how he was fucking her into the hallway, inch by inch, that he wouldn't notice she stopped struggling.

But her ass would sting so bad! Trying to protect her cheeks, she'd reach backwards.

"Aw, you want me to hold your hands?"

He'd grab her wrists and pull, digging his cock so much further in.

"There we go."

Fuck. Thank you.

Cock impaled, Cassie would stare down the dark hallway of her home. Somewhere his corgi had wandered off and was eating one of her shoes. She was his chew toy. The burn in her knees and wrists would throb as her body and home were used for this stranger's pleasure.

And her top would rip.

That would be it. That final breaking would make her cum. He'd notice her quivering and laugh -- proof their meeting was consensual, but wouldn't finish until he damn-well wanted to. My ass would be so red. My shoulders twisted. Cum leaking out of me...I need to get home. I need to get home...

"Hello?"

"I'm okay! Bye!"

Part II: Making Money

(M) Be a good slut and wait until wednesday.

Cassie bit her lip and looked around her Tuesday morning classroom. She didn't even know what chapter they were in anymore, honestly. The teacher was talking about something to do with repeated exposure and her classmates were taking notes for the first time in forever. Maybe he said it was going to be on the test? Uhg, I don't care. She looked back at her phone and replied to Mia:

(C) Yes, mam...

Did I just agree to being called a slut?

After class Robbie was going to take her shopping and she planned to use his credit cards to buy this skin-tight DOLCE & GABBANA black dress. She could already see herself wearing it with her sapphire necklace and black lingerie.

It was the kind of dress a girl wore to infiltrate a crime organization... innocently stumbling into her target's meeting room post-deal. Of course she'd want to take control of the situation, and kiss the man with her poisoned lipstick, but the Mob Boss would be surprisingly smooth. Tattoos crawling up his neck, a perfectly cut suit, muscles...

She wanted to be Miss Super-spy and slide an easy kiss on him, but - through the cigar smoke and dim lighting - a part of her wanted to enjoy the moment a second longer. He'd get her to laugh. Big hands would take hold of her waist and gently guide her over the table covered in cash -- sliding her dress up over her ass.

Fuck! I can't daydream all class. Mia's right, I need a routine or I won't be able to focus. Imagine being fucked on a big pile of money, though? Shaking her head with a smirk, Cassie tried to come back down to reality. She was sitting in a classroom wearing white (kinda see-through?) cargo pants and a comfy Taylor Swift eras tour hoodie (grey with butterflies on the front). Her hair was done up into a ponytail, and she wore a gold heart necklace from nobody in particular. The teacher droned on and on.

And then suddenly the class was forming groups and three of her classmates came over to her desk. A nerdy chinese girl, a dude-bro, and boots/ jeans farmer looking boy. They awkwardly stumbled together and talked about finding their four really easily, exchanging phone numbers and asking Cassie which part she wanted to do. Which was awkward, because Cassie had no idea what they were talking about. But, like, at least she already had a group?

"I'll do whatever."

"Oh yeah? That's great. You're super flexible," said dude-bro.

"I'll do the perception and awareness section," said farmboy.

"Okay, okay, cool. Let's meet up later, right? I haven't even looked at the assignment, hahahah," said dude-bro.

"If you need any help, just ask. Okay, Cassie?" said the Chinese girl.

Cassie looked at her then, a bit taken off guard by her offering and saw her blushing. Like beet red blushing. Picture: glasses, cute round face, puffy lips, and a poorly fitting wool sweater... blushing.

Was she too warm?

"Thanks. I'll definitely need help," said Cassie.

The girl packed up her stuff and scooted off while the boys lingered for a bit complaining about the class. Which helped her figure out what exactly they were doing, and was a bit amusing just soaking up all their attention. Chinese girl's name was Tiffany; dude-bro's was Jason, and the farmboy's name was Noah. When she felt like it was about the right time to leave them wanting, Cassie grabbed her stuff and headed out for... where exactly?

Who do I have to see right now?

Mia wanted her after class the next day.

Robbie was going to take her shopping tonight.

Mr. Kim... had caught her stealing and fucked her face in exchange to keep him quiet. It had been days, but how forceful he was still made her head foggy. She can't want that, though, right? She did want to steal from him again. The sick bastard had probably done this to other girls and stealing from him felt right. He didn't deserve to live an easy life with a family and kids, and facefuck innocent college girls, leaving his cum in their stomachs.

Cassie shivered and ducked into the bathroom.

What'd he say? 'I'll be in contact.'

So what? I'm just his mouth to use whenever he's in the mood? Cassie adjusted her lipstick in the bathroom mirror, ignoring the perverted feelings fluttering in her chest. I need to get some sort of control of him or I'm going to end up full of sports-director cum everyday until I graduate... I'm actually surprised he hasn't called me into his office again. She put her makeup away as a text from Robbie hit her phone. I need to get on birth control or I might really end up in trouble. Uhg, that's a conversation with my doctor I really don't want to have.

Robbie picked her up after class.

"Where are we?"

"Shopping of course," said Robbie. "This is what you said you wanted. But as the man, I took the initiative to select a store that fits your body. There are many premium outfits I want to see you in, honey cakes. Trust me. This establishment has exactly the selection of outfits you will want in your collection."

Cassie stared at the opening to COSPLAY KITTENS, feeling stupid for not specifying she wanted to go shopping in the mall. To their left was a payday loan shop, and after a line of empty storefronts a sexshop could be seen at the end of the street, truly solidifying the kind of seedy place Robbie had taken her. Cassie ignored the intrusive thought that fluttered by her brain then and followed him inside. I can't believe this.

Inside was a bunch of racks of anime clothing and another area full of bookshelves. The attendants were even wearing masks and full-on maid uniforms. The one at the desk (she or he?) immediately did a short bow that Robbie weirdly returned, so Cassie followed suit?

Once they got over to the anime clothes Robbie was like a kid in a candy shop.

"Here, bunny-kins, you'll like this one."

He handed Cassie a purple cheerleader uniform complete with yellow pom-poms and a ribbon. The top of the hanger had the picture of a highschool girl named KONA-CHAN from LUCKY STAR. Was he trying to make her look like an idiot?

"And this one, you'll love this one. Have you heard of Superwoman?"

Oh, he does think I'm an idiot. Cassie's face went red. Nobody here knew her, right? Somehow there were more boys in here than girls, and a cat? Cassie watched the attendant in the corner serving coffee get a tip slipped into their skirt pouch and a surge of intrusive thoughts sprung to life. She didn't need to buy and resell expensive gifts. She could sell herself... the experience.

"You know this isn't what I wanted, Robbie," Cassie pouted (for effect). "These outfits are for your pleasure, not mine."

"What? Berry blossom, these clothes are for you. I'm paying."

"No, Robbie. I'm not a Barbie. If--" Cassie hesitated, mustering herself to pass this invisible barrier. "If you want me to wear these you'll have to pay me."

"Pay you how much?"

That was quick -- why didn't she have a number ready? Panicking, she looked at how much the outfits were worth. Like, Mia told her to double it, then triple it -- she wasn't the outfits though, she was her! The idea of putting numbers to her body was somehow erotic. A kind of blank hum resonated from deep within her head and figuratively drew numbers across her bare skin.

"Two thousand an outfit," she said slowly.

"Two thousand! These are a hundred each!"

"Yeah? And what am I worth?"

Did my voice just squeak?

Electricity under her skin, she could hear his false apprehension and scorned herself for not asking for more. He wavered, pretending to look down and calculate something in his head before giving her a solemn nod.... And passing her another piece of clothing.

"Fine."

Okay, okay, it's happening!

Cassie almost dropped the outfit between her fingers before looking at it. The top of the hanger had the picture of a girl named RYUKO from KILL LA KILL and the outfit was the tiniest thing she'd ever seen. The skirt wouldn't even cover her panties, and there was no way this top covered her tits! Did Ryuko fight with her tits out?! What kind of anime was this?

But the hum felt so good; her eyes just saw dollar-dollar bills.

Robbie led her by the wrist over to the changing rooms and she was wet before even getting into the booth. This was thousands of dollars for putting on clothing. She'd be crazy not to do it. Being reduced to a sexual cosplay mannequin was something fat feminists cared about, not her. And this felt so-so right.

A few moments later she came out wearing Supergirl.

"Oh my lord!" exclaimed Robbie.

Pretending to hate it, Cassie gave him a bratty spin. Already other randoms were coming to see. Some took the chairs by the coffee tables while others just moved over from their shopping and gawked from the aisles. All she had to do was look upwards and continue striking little poses. It was literally so easy.

"Fuck."

"So kawaii~~"

"Does she stream?"

There were so many eyes: older men, ugly couples, loner dweebs. All looking at her. Okay, she was maybe being a bit too bubbly. They probably couldn't believe she was willing to wear this for Robbie. What if they went to her university? Was she sweating?

"Okay, Robbie. Can I move onto the next one?"

"No no no. You've gotta do this pose!" Robbie whipped out his phone and showed Supergirl finishing off a villain by standing on him and laser-eyeing him to death. In the comic you somehow couldn't see up her skirt, but in person Cassie knew her white panties would be clearly visible. Her very wet panties.

"Come closer then, it's embarrassing."

Robbie scooched his chair closer and Cassie quickly put a foot on his knee and glared at him before anyone else could reposition.

Click. He took a picture.

Cassie's chest felt like it was about to explode. "Okay, next one Robbie."

There was some murmuring in the growing crowd as she put on the purple cheerleader uniform from LUCKY STAR. This one was definitely not one-size-fits-all. It fit like it was made for a little girl. The skirt stopped way higher than half way up her thigh and the top squeezed her chest.

She heard other losers talking about her through the door.

"That's your girlfriend?"

"Yes, obviously. We've been dating for months now. She is quite taken with me."

"Holy shit, man. I would fucking drink her bathwater."

"Hahaha, bathwater. Yes, like the famous Belle Delphine."

Stop, stop, stop. How did I end up doing this?

'Ding.' At that same moment her phone went off with a notification that Robbie cash-app'd her two thousand dollars. Yep. That was why. Cassie opened the door and awkwardly shuffled out in front of everyone. It was just so tight.

Yet somehow the nerds were salivating.

"Can you say: Onīchantoissho ni nete kuremasen ka?"

In some form of embarrassment induced sub-space, Cassie attempted to say whatever that guy just said. He groaned.

"Cassie!" Robbie reprimanded.

"What? Can I put on the next one? I feel like a child in this one. And it clearly doesn't fit." Her boobs were spilling over the top.

"Okay, but you have to wear the next one twice as long."

"Fine, whatever."

The Japanese speaking dweeb whined.

Back in the changing room, however, Cassie realized what exactly she'd just agreed to. Okay so, maybe I am an idiot. Looking down at the bench, Cassie saw the last outfit and mentally face-palmed. This Ryuko outfit was never going to fit. It wasn't made to fit. It was made for men to jerk off to an anime slut. There was just no way.

The fabric looked pre-ripped. Delicately, she picked it up and looked at it from a different angle, hoping it would magically expand into a full outfit like a Sailor Moon uniform. But it just sat there as another cash-app magically hit her phone.

Fuck.

"Are you okay in there?" a feminine voice asked through the door.

"No," she said softly.

"Do you need help?"

Cassie dropped the outfit and cracked open the door, making just enough room for her to pull the maid in and point to her problem. Instead of jumping to the rescue, however, the maid froze. She was much taller than Cassie realized. Even without the high heels she had to be over six feet. Lanky, gorgeous brown eyes with big eye-lashes, and delicate pale skin, Cassie wondered what her lips looked like under that mask. Maybe she just needed a minute? Cassie took off the cheerleader uniform.

12