Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just her panties and bra then, she asked the attendant, "Can you help me put this on?"

"Yes, madam."

Madam?

The maid moved slowly, handling the outfit like it was threatening to fall apart, which it basically was, and got down on her heels. The atmosphere was suddenly very different then, quiet.

Cassie felt like royalty as the girl got down and slid her miniskirt up her legs. The sight of it in the mirror became hypnotic as this stranger in a maid outfit treated her like a goddess. The top had two little straps that went over the nipples she tried to apply without touch and Cassie stood perfectly still, not helping, reveling in such delicate precision. When she was finished, Cassie turned to her and basked in the moment, breathing so close, sharing the same air.

"Thank you," she said honestly.

"A pleasure, madam," the girl said, trembling, literally trembling.

Cassie's next words then, came not from sub-space, but of raw reactionary lust. "Did you want a reward?"

She nodded.

As delicate as the maid had been then, Cassie pulled down her mask and kissed her. She tasted like coffee. Hot, horny, cosplay coffee, wrapped in ridiculous ribbons and stockings. The impulse to indulge further was overpowering. Who would question two cosplay kittens playing in the changing room? I want more...

"Hello, bunny-kins? Are you alright in there?"

Cassie broke off her kiss, saliva dripping free. "Yes, Robbie. Um. This last one is just hard to get into. I needed help." Did I just add that whiny girl tone to my voice?

"Okay, but I think you should be informed that Andy is male. Another boyfriend would get seriously furious about you pulling him into your booth, but I know you wouldn't do that on purpose, Bunny-boo, and are probably unwitting in this contentious predicament."

"What?!"

"I said..."

Andy lunged for the door and slipped out of the changing room, leaving Cassie totally confused and also very exposed.

Seeing Robbie change from looking like a balloon primed to explode to a starstruck nerd, however, swept away those thoughts. Suddenly she was exposed outside the booth in front of fifteen or so people wearing an anime pornstar's outfit as enjoyment, pleasure, and satisfaction pulsed through her veins. (And a little bit of frustration).

Cassie stepped out and the whole shop got a good look at her: legs, ass, stomach, underboob... She had to blink and remind herself it was like a swimsuit. Just a swimsuit in public. A really slutty swimsuit.

Their eyes felt like wires connected directly to her skin.

I'm so horny.

"I'm sorry, B. You're right, I just didn't know." Cassie walked up to Robbie swinging her hips and hugged his arm, getting her tits all over his shoulder. A little bit of bending over as she pressed herself into Robbie's chest and looked up into his eyes begging for forgiveness, and the miniskirt revealed her bubbly butt. The store was failing every check in pretending they weren't staring.

"I'll wear this one twice as long, just like you said."

A little bit of drool fell from Robbie's lips as he got control over himself and led her back to his spot to begin posing.

Ryuko was a fighter. Each pose was a battle position that exposed Cassie in more and more perverted ways. And the last position he wanted her to lay on the ground, and pretend to be defeated, hair all tousled, legs spread -- slut down. Her mind went wild as she laid there with her eyes closed listening to shope move around her.

"Cassie?"

Wait, what?

"Cassie Bergh?"

No, no, no.

Have you ever heard something so terrible that the world stops moving and gives you time to process it? Well, this moment was a bit like that. The corners of Cassie's vision squeezed into a tunnel as he picked herself up off the ground and searched her database of voices for the very familiar one calling out to her. She couldn't turn invisible. Teleportation was unfortunately not an app on her phone.

An older white man shuffled through the shop with this confused look on his face. He wore an old fleece sweater with a ballcap disguising his graying hair with his phone out in his hands. Did he take a picture? This was her longtime neighbor, Mr. Hall. He'd known her since she was thirteen.

"Cassie?"

Another 2000 dollars hit her phone.

12