Hypnotized Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." William heard a distant, rhythmic, wet thwacking sound in the background, and his wife's belabored, out-of-breath voice on the other line.

"Hi William... can you... pick up... some more condoms?" Lucy's said, between each pause taking a deep breath.

"What?" He replied angrily, "Why, and what the hell is that sound?" William heard the sound of sucking as well, followed by a giggle from his wife.

"We're all... out..." Lucy again taking deep breaths between words. The constant thwacking could still be heard in the background.

"Are you... are you having sex, and what is that sucking sound?" William said accusingly, his anger rising. The thwacking stopped, and Lucy took a second to catch her breath before replying.

"I'm helping your son." Lucy's tone was almost angry at the accusation. "But yes, I am having 'sex'." She emphasized sex as if to mock William. "I'm not sure if you remember but he has a medical condition, and he must orgasm as much as possible." William's head filled with a splitting headache as he listened to Lucy, one hand clasping over his eye.

"I... remember," William said, stammering past the painful headache.

"And I happen to be riding his cock in our bathroom while he's sucking on my nipples. And if you must know, he sucks on my nipples to make me cum, because I have large, sensitive nipples?"

"Wha, why would you.." William stammered, his thoughts becoming slightly incoherent because of the painful headache.

"You son gets-off to me getting off. It helps his condition, so I let him suck on my nipples to bring me to orgasm." Both Lucy and William remained silent on the phone for several seconds, when William could hear the sucking sound continue, followed by a surprised gasp from Lucy.

"You're using condoms, right?" William again replied.

"Of course! What kind of mother do you think I am." The thwacking continued after Lucy defended herself. "And make sure to get the extra-large kind, the ones you keep in your drawer are too small." William sat in silence as he listened to the sounds of Joe and Lucy have sex on the other line. Finally, William disconnected and angrily went back to his work, before rubbing his temples trying to rub his headache away.

-------

Lucy put the phone down and continued to ride Joe. Joe laid on the floor of the bathroom, only wearing his t-shirt while she pumped up and down on his rigid member. His thick girth hitting every inch of her wet pussy, and the tip of his cock kissing her inner most part. Joe had sat up just enough to have one of Lucy's large, aroused nipples in his mouth, his tongue twirling and playing, every touch of his tongue delivering shivers of ecstasy and erotic pleasure through Lucy's body.

"You lied, and told him we were using a condom," Joe said release her breast from his mouth only for a moment. Lucy's hand was on the back of Joe's head, urging him to take all he wanted from her large bosoms, while moving her hips causing her cervix to grind against the head of Joe's cock.

"He wouldn't understand, and I didn't want to keep arguing with him," Lucy said defensively. Lucy then shoved Joe back into her breast and began to grind her hips again, forcing her inner most parts onto the head of his dick, her toes beginning to curl, "Now suck my tits while Mommy cums."

-------

William sat behind his expensive executive desk, scrolling through his computer at network access logs. Williams head was throbbing with pain; he popped another couple aspirins and washed it down, thinking about the awful call he had just received. Logically, he knew he had no right to get mad, but he had such a strong negative emotional reaction against it, and he couldn't calm his anger.

The very thought of his son and wife having intercourse made his head throb.

He returned to working on the computer. He wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for, or why, but he knew something was off. He had a gut feeling he would find his answer in the access logs.

William had become obsessed with his company's access logs lately, scrawling through them. He hadn't found anything out of the ordinary, except a few pings from his house. He had started to neglect his actual work. He didn't even bother fucking his hot secretary, which was a normal occurrence for him.

William rubbed his temples again as another throb of pain ran through his head. William's phone buzzed again. Cautiously, he opened it to see a video from Lucy titled 'working hard', he looked at the clock, it had been about two hours since their last phone call.

Lucy was wearing sexy fishnet stockings, with a cup less bra, bent over on the bed with her ass in the air and head on the mattress. Between her legs was their newly hired maid, Isabella, her tongue lapping at Lucy's cunt, and holding her ass cheeks apart, while Joe's cock slowly pierced Lucy's ass.

Lucy's tiny asshole slowly gave-way to Joe's enormous cock as he firmly pushed against her rose bud.

Joe had already filled Lucy's cunt with his cream, that's why Isabella was diligently lapping at Lucy's pussy, as Joe's seed fell onto Isabella's face.

William's anger rose as he saw the semen leaking from Lucy's pussy, they had told him they were using condoms!

Lucy moaned like a bitch in heat as Joe relentlessly forced himself into Lucy' ass. Lucy gripped the sheets as shivers went down her spine. Both her ass and pussy were being stimulated.

Lucy could feel Joe towering over her as he slowly forced himself in and out of her tight rosebud. Every centimeter sending tingly signals to her brain, all while Isabella's tongue diligently lapped at her clit. Lucy hands balled into fists and her face contorted again, her tiny asshole twitching all along Joe's enormous shaft as another orgasm washed over her body like a tsunami.

Joe picked up the camera pointing it directly at his face so William could see.

"Hey Bill, how's it feels to see someone else fuck your wife in the ass while she writhes in pleasure? Does she ever let you do anal? Take another look at her face," Joe then moved the camera angle to encompass Lucy's face. Her eyes were shut tight and mouth open, clearly in the throes of ecstasy. "Say hi to Daddy," Lucy's eyes opened as she gave the camera a smile,

"Hi Honey, I hope you don't mind me taking care of Joe's co... Ooooock." Lucy's sentence cut into a deep moan as an orgasm rolled over her body.

"Take a closer look at the action," Joe moved the camera to where their two sexes were joined, Joe's girthy dick moving in and out of Lucy's ass. "Yea, I guess you can see the cream pie huh? Yea sorry about that, we weren't using any condoms, just doesn't feel the same, don't you think?"

Williams head throbbed in pain again as he turned the video off in frustration. William knew something was wrong, he just couldn't place it. He sat with his head between his hands, as his head ached. After a few moments he finally returned his efforts to the access logs.

-------

Susie came home, with Isabella standing by the door and her Mom sitting on the couch with a concerned look, and Joe in a white doctor's coat sitting in a chair, with a fake mustache on.

"Susie come in, this is Dr. Fraiser. He's a well respected Psychiatrist." Joe got up, snapped his fingers - the trigger embedded in the whole Martin's family to believe any white lie.

"Hello Susan, I'm Dr. Fraiser, please sit down." Susie looked a little shocked from Joe using his trigger, until her mind caught up.

"Oh, ok," Susie walked in and sat on the couch, clearly a little taken aback.

"Susan, your mother tells me you two have been having some trouble. She asked me here to be a third party and listen." Susie was wearing her normal, catholic school girl uniform - black stockings, checkered skirt, and a white blouse.

Lucy was wearing her normal, suburban Mom attire, a light blue v-neck top - that revealed just a touch of her black bra, and some yoga pants.

Both were sitting on the cough, about a foot apart, angled at each other.

"Lucy, I think it's best that you start."

"Thank you Dr. Fraiser..." Lucy paused for a bit, then let out a sigh before continuing. "This all started with my Son's medical condition."

"Oh, what medical condition?" Joe said, acting dumb, playing the part of the therapist.

"I don't think it's too important to get into the details," Lucy said starting to blush.

"OF COURSE IT'S IMPORTANT!" Susie blurted out, clearly very angry. "He has to orgasm as much as possible, and Mom helps him all the time, she even hired a maid to help, but I can't. I'm not allowed to date, I'm not allowed to help, and Mom won't practice with me!" Susie had begun to cry.

"Oh my there's a lot to unpack there, so it sounds like Joe has a medical condition required constant attention to his dick, is that right?" Lucy nodded almost shamefully admitting it to their 'guest'. "So, Lucy and your maid bring Joe to orgasm many times a day, and Susan is unable to help, unable to date, so none of her needs are being met?" Again Lucy nodded shamefully.

"I'm afraid it might cause psychological damage," Lucy said defensively.

"Hmm," Joe said, pretending to be the Doctor. "I think blatant favoritism is more likely to do harm. While it's not an ideal situation, studies have shown that good Mother's are fair and equal to their children, and if there's no way to prevent Joe's medical problem I think the answer is to reciprocate with Susan." Susie let out a small victory cry, as if she couldn't believe her ears.

Lucy's face twisted as she thought about what was said. Joe did his best to lay on the mother's guilt. While there was ground work for her mind-control, the subconscious would do nothing it couldn't be tricked into doing.

"Please Mom, don't you think I'm pretty enough?" Susie said, with mascara running down her cheeks from the tears.

"Oh Baby, of course I do," Lucy said, tenderly grabbing Susie's face with both of her hands. After a moment of staring into her eyes Lucy went in and kissed Susie on the lips.

Joe watch as Lucy's tongue began to explore her daughter's virgin lips. Susie's eyes went wide with surprise as their tongues met. Soon Susie began to relax and enjoy the new sensation.

Lucy was experienced, her playful tongue teasing Susie's, darting in and out. Any inhibitions Lucy had about making out with her daughter were quickly fading. Mother and daughter's lips moving back and forth, embracing each other.

"I'm glad you two have kissed and made up, but we need to talk about what's next," Joe said pretending to play the part.

Lucy broke her embrace with her daughter Susie, a long string of saliva connecting their two luscious lips.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, kissing is all well and good, but is that were it ends? I think it's important to establish ground rules." Susie had begun to chew on her lip anxiously. "For example, is it ok to grope each other?"

Lucy let out a scoff.

"Can I ask, would you let Joe grope you?"

After a few seconds of silence Lucy meekly nods yes.

"I think for Susan's mental development it's very important you reciprocate with her what you do with Joe." Joe let that sink in for a bit then asked, "Would you use your mouth on Joe's genitals?"

Again, Lucy meekly nodded yes, her face now deep red with embarrassment. Joe could still sense her hesitation.

"Would it help to know that as a male Joe would likely find that deeply arousing." Lucy's looked up, her eyes fluttering with excitement. "Ok, I'd like you to try this after our first session. I would like you two to make out in front of Joe. Put on a show for him, I think this will help everyone, can we agree to that?"

Both Susie and Lucy nodded yes.

"Perfect, I'll just let myself out and go get Joe." Joe said, finishing his Dr. Fraiser impersonation. Ignoring any pretense of validity Joe just walked around the corner, tore off his fake mustache, dropped the white doctor's coat, and his pants and walked back into the room.

"How did it go?" Joe said as himself, pretending as if he didn't know.

"Oh, well, I think we made some progress." Lucy said.

"We have homework though," Susie said, her eyes bright. "You have to watch us make out."

"Oh, ok, if that's what the doctor wants."

Joe watched, pantless, as Susie and Lucy turned towards each other and slowly leaned in. Their lips touching each other timidly.

Susie's heart was beating like a drum as her Mother's tongue gently glided over her lips, and playfully darted in and out of her mouth. Her body burning hot with lust and desire. Susie was so horny she had no hesitation about how taboo the whole situation was.

Lucy on the other hand almost couldn't wrap her brain around it. The whole situation felt so wrong, which made it all so naughty. She was aggressively making out with her daughter, while her son, at least in Lucy's mind, watched without any pants on. Lucy peeked to see Joe standing in the living room, his cock only semi-hard as he gawked. She felt a flutter at the thought of him touching himself while watching his "mom" and "sister" kiss.

Lucy moved her hand to Susie's breast, her palm greeted by Susie's erect nipple, poking through her bra and white, school-girl blouse. She slowly pushed Susie back, until she was laying on the couch and Lucy was on top of her. She moved her mouth to Susie's neck and ears, causing her daughter to gasp with excitement.

Both women now deeply enraptured with their make out session. Susie's hand was on the back of her Mother's head, coaxing her to explore her virgin body, while Susie wriggled and writhed under Lucy's veteran mouth. Lucy had begun to explore the Susie's ears, the nape of her neck, her daughter's collar bone, moving slowly and methodically, each new spot eliciting more and more moans.

Isabella was standing near the doorway, her hands resting on top of each other in front of her, waiting quietly like a good maid. She was wearing a custom-made nun's outfit. It was almost skin tight, showing of Isabella's insanely buxom figure, going from her neck to her ankles, leaving her just enough room to walk without tripping. There were openings on the side of her breasts, revealing the side of her boobs and slits starting from her hip bone down to the floor, revealing her wide hips and thick thighs. She was wearing a full nun's bonnet, covering everything but her actual face.

Joe gestured to her while his eyes were locked on Lucy and Susie. She knew exactly what to do. She moved quietly until she was kneeling in front of Joe, placing her hands in her lap, sitting on her feet, and her face inches from Joe's now rock-hard cock.

A shiver of excitement went up Isabella's spine as she saw a drop of pre-cum on Joe's dick. She had been hypnotized to orgasm from the taste of Joe's cum, never having had another sexual experience seemed to amplify the effect, her body only knowing sexual release from Joe's cum.

She pulled her robe's slits in towards her cleavage, revealing her massive Latina tits, her hands playing with her nipples in excitement. Isabella was dead-set on keeping her chastity intact but had concluded playing with her nipples was ok.

Joe admired the virgin nun's body in front of him, his eyes wondering over her massive tits, and then ending at her ruby red lips. Placing his hand on the back of her head he guided her head onto his dick and began to slowly shove his length down Isabella's throat, all without any resistance from Isabella.

Joe began to slowly thrust his hips, and thereby fucking Isabella's mouth, as his gaze returned to the Mother and Daughter duo. His attention now fully fixed on Lucy and Susie as he used Isabella's lips and throat like a cheap fleshlight.

Mother and Daughter now hotly entwined in a ball of passion. Susie's pert, C-cup breasts were exposed to the air as her Mother's mouth devoured one nipple, and her free nipple had distinct glint of saliva and was being pulled and pinched by her Mother's free hand. Susie's back arched as her Lucy's tongue ran over her young nipples.

Lucy's eyes opened and began to watch Joe fucking the maid's mouth as she continued to fondle her daughter's perky breasts. Lucy's free hand slide between her legs as she began to play with herself while watching Joe fuck the help's mouth. Susie placed her hand on the top of her Mother's head and began to push down, urging her towards her hot sex.

"Please Mom... I'm so hot." Susie said, moving restlessly under her Mother's touch. Lucy's eyes met Joe's, almost questioningly. Joe nodded his head 'yes' slowly. With Joe's affirmation Lucy began to slowly kiss down Susie's chest, then belly, then her groin, before returning her gaze to Joe.

Again, Joe nodded yes, and increased the depth and speed of his face fucking, in anticipation of what was to come. Joe could feel Isabella starting to squirm under his grip, probably from the first of many orgasms she would have servicing his cock with her throat, while Joe watched Lucy perform cunnilingus on her daughter.

And with that Lucy's tongue did a slow, gentle lick from top to bottom of her daughter's dripping wet pussy.

Susie let out a low, slow satisfied moan as the sexual pleasure ran over her desperate body, her back arching upward as the sensation washed over her, as her Mother's tongue began to lap at her hard clit.

"Oh Mommy, that feels so good," Susie said between moans, her hands on the back of Lucy's head urging Lucy into her sex.

Lucy's tongue was now diligently flicking at her daughter's bean, as she maintained eye contact with Joe, who was face fucking the main like a caveman as he watched. The thought of arousing Joe with her exhibition made Lucy horny.

Joe's cock moved in and out of Isabella's wet throat without regard to the Nun's wellbeing, not that she cared. A part of her very much liked being used like a cheap toy, and her servicing of his cock had the added bonus of tasting Joe's ecstasy inducing seed. She had already cummed twice from Joe's vigorous thrusting, as the taste of his pre-cum spread thoroughly through her mouth. Her hands moved across her sensitive nipples, further heightening her sexual pleasure.

Lucy shifted her eyes away from Joe and to her daughter, Mother and Daughter locking eyes in a sensual moment. Susie stroked her Mother's cheek and said,

"Please Momma, I'm so close," She said as she grinded her labia onto Lucy's flicking tongue, her butt now off the couch. Lucy maintained her eye contact with her daughter as her hands moved to Susie's pert, teenage breasts, and began to fondle and pinch her erect nipples, while her tongue lapped in circles around Susie's greedy clit.

"Oooh God Yes, that feels so good, please, just like that," Susie said starting deeply into her Mother's eyes.

Lucy could feel the sexual tension building in Susie's body, as her abs flexed tighter and tighter and her cunt grinded deeper into her face. Lucy twirled her tongue faster and faster, in tiny circles, on her daughter's cunt, her hands now pulling on her daughter's nipples, and Susie's breathing becoming more and more shallow with every tongue twirl.

In unison, both Joe and Susie exploded into orgasm. Susie's body convulsed around her Mother's lapping tongue, her cunt squeezing and constricting causing her to squirt her womanly fluid over Lucy's face. The pleasuring coursing through her body, originating from her mother's still licking tongue.

Joe rammed Isabella's head deep onto his cock as he greedily came into her throat, and due to her hypnotism that caused Isabella's body to explode into a massive orgasm as she choked on Joe's seed flooding past her bright red lips. Joe continued to thrust past Isabella's pretty lips as he watched Susie shake from her first real sexual experience, which happened to be with her buxom Mother.

123456...8