Hypnotized Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole living room was grunting and squirming from sexual delight as Joe, Isabella, and Susie revealed in orgasmic bliss. Isabella's mouth was now over-flowing with Joe's cum, as she couldn't contain it all. Susie was still greedily forcing her Mother's head into her labia while she squirted onto her face.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity Lucy detached her lips from her daughter's cunt and Joe set down Isabella. Isabella flopped onto the floor, now exhausting from the both the physical requirements of rough head and the post-coitus bliss of a heavy orgasm.

Despite Susie's heavy orgasm, her face was still flushed, as she sensually stroked her Mother's cheek.

"Please, Mommy, more, I'm still so horny," Susie begged, bucking her hips slowly as if to invite her Mother's tongue.

Lucy let out a laugh,

"Looks like both my babies need more," She said looking at Joe, who's cock was still hard, despite cumming down Isabella's throat. "Mommy needs some love too, lets try this," Lucy said getting off the couch and repositioning herself on the living room floor.

Lucy laid on the floor and pulled her legs behind her head, turning her into a little sex pretzel.

"Joe be a good boy and fuck Mommy's sopping wet pussy, and Susie, you can sit on my face. That way, everyone is getting something."

"It's like we have our own personal sex toy!" Susie said in excitement, looking at her Mother's contorted body.

Without further hesitation Susie positioned her crotch over her Mother's face and forced her virgin pussy onto Lucy's mouth. Lucy's tongue reached out and began to lap at Susie's sopping wet slit, her tongue wriggling exploring her daughter's sex until she felt Susie's hard clit.

Susie let out a deep sigh of relief as Lucy began to flick at her clit again. After a few moments of enjoying her mother's playful tongue Susie looked over to Joe, and spread Lucy's pink pussy lips and said,

"Well come on brother, lets enjoy mom together." And with that Joe moved to the entrance of his 'Mother's' sex. Joe placed the tip of his cock to the entrance of her wet cunt, face to face with Susie who was being eaten out by Lucy. Susie's miniskirt covered Lucy's face, so all Joe could see what Lucy's enormous tits and pussy, and Susie's reaction to Lucy's cunninlingus.

Joe placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to Lucy's sex - already wet. Slowly, Joe began to force his meat into Lucy, both parties letting out a satisfied moan as sexual energy coursed through their bodies. Inch by Inch Lucy's cunt devoured Joe's member, until she couldn't take anymore, Joe's head reach the inner most part of her.

Lucy's body shuddered as Joe's cock kissed her cervix, her pussy reflexively convulsing around his girth as if to coax out his seed.

"Oh My, I think Mommy likes that," Susie said as Lucy convulsed under the weight of both Joe and Susie. Susie's hands reach out to Lucy's large, erect nipples and she began to lightly tweak them with her palm and fingers all the while grinding her clit on Lucy's tongue.

Joe began to thrust in and out of Lucy, giving her the full length of his dick, in and out, ending with his cock gently pushing back her cervix. Every thrust was met with a quake from Lucy's body, her body finally getting the sexual release she desperately needed.

Both Susie and Joe ruthlessly used Lucy's body for their pleasure while Lucy's body quaked with the constant pleasure of Joe's cock. Her body's quivers and spasms were met by the weight of both Joe and Susie pinning her down. Susie's hands constantly teasing Lucy's nipples while Joe forcefully gripped her hips and pushed her to the floor. Lucy's legs were behind her head and held there by Susie.

Lucy gained a sick, masochistic pleasure from feeling helpless as both Susie and Joe grinded their sexes into her like a sex doll. Her subconscious echoed with Joe's perverted sexual hypnotic commands as her body lit up with orgasm after orgasm. Her body especially sensitive to Joe's touches.

Lucy was so overwhelmed with pleasure she hadn't noticed Joe and Susie had begun to the taboo of making out, leaning into each other as their tongues began to flirt with each other. Lucy had explicitly forbidden them from kissing. Their tongues began to explore, flicking against each other, however Lucy was so enthralled in the waves of bliss enveloping her body she didn't notice.

Suddenly Susie broke off the kiss, as her body went rigid, following by a spasm and a moan, her body climaxing from her mother's tongue lapping at her engorged clit.

Joe continued his relentless assault, digging into Lucy's sex. The thick head of his cock rubbing Lucy's cervix, which caused Lucy's body to roll into a continue orgasm one after the other, her cunt spasmed on Joe's dick as if to try and coax him to cum.

Lucy could feel her body building to something massive, like she was standing on a beach and watching a tsunami approach, and utterly helpless to stop it. She was completely pinned down by both Joe and Susie while they both grinded their sexes into her. Each time Joe's hearty meat ravaged her inner most parts her body burst into an orgasm, her body shaking in response.

Without warning she felt a tongue had begun lapping at her clit, sending an explosion of fireworks through her head. Susie had moved from kissing Joe to now leaning down onto Lucy's pelvis and had begun to lap at her Mother's clit.

Joe watched as mother and daughter sixty-nined each other, while he fucked Lucy's tight, quivering cunt. Lucy was moaning uncontrollably, her body shaking and writhing with pleasure. Unable to cope with the double erotic assault from her pussy and her clit, both her children working diligently to make her cum.

And then it happened.

Every muscle in Lucy's body contracted as her body exploded into an orgasm stronger than she had ever felt, her mind completely blank as the tsunami of pleasure obliterated her body. Her body convulsed so hard she squirted in her daughter's face and all over Joe's dick. Her body was in a state of pure pleasure. When the pleasure receded so did Lucy's consciousness, her mind unable to keep up with so much input.

Joe felt Lucy's body go limp.

"Did she just pass out?" Joe asked. Susie got off her mom, her face now covered in her Mom's squirt, to get a better look at Lucy.

Lucy's body lay still, with a look of pure bliss still on her face, the only movement being the gentle up and down of her rib cage.

Both Susie and Joe looked at each other.

"Well now what?" Joe said still very horny, but uncertain if he should continue to fuck Lucy.

"I'm still horny!"

"Me too," Susie responded. After a few silent moments Susie got on her back and opened her legs, revealing her perfectly bare pussy. "Mom won't let us touch, but she never said we can't look." Susie's hand moved to her sex and began to play with her clit, moving in slow circles.

Joe pulled out of the exhausted Lucy and grabbed the exhausting Sister Isabella by the arm and moved her to be directly under Joe. Sister Isabella moved as fast as she could, but she was still sluggish from the last blowjob. Her body wanted nothing more than to service Joe and to taste his sweet cum again.

Joe was on his knees, with Sister Isabella directly under him, while Susie was in front of him playing with herself. Joe lowered his cock to the tip of Isabella's open, wanting mouth. His meat slipped effortlessly into Isabella's greedy mouth, as he slid inch after inch down her throat.

Susie's eyes were glued to Joe's disappearing cock.

"Yes, I love it when you fuck Sister Isabella like that, like she's nothing but the help, like she's nothing but a sex object, a worthless hole." Susie began to narrate as she watched Joe and flicked herself.

Joe could feel his entire cock being swallowed by Sister Isabella, who remained composed as he shoved himself deeper and deeper down her delicious throat.

Susie's dirty talk sparked something dark and twisted inside Joe. He wanted to make Isabella squirm. Joe forced his crotch deeper and deeper into Isabella's face, pinning her head rough against the floor, shoving his deep into her face and nose, clogging her airway.

Once he was certain he was restricting her airway he began to bob up and down, fucking Isabella's throat.

"Yes, smother that dirty maid's face, fuck her slutty, red lips." Susie's eyes were fixed to Joe and Isabella's depraved sex act.

Joe could feel Isabella starting to squirm under his body, as his sex blocked her airways, but aside from her body's involuntary movements she offered no resistance. Joe continued to grind his thick cock in Isabella's wanting, wet throat.

"It makes me so hot watching you force your cock into her mouth." Susie's fingers continued to rub circles around her aroused clit.

Isabella's body had begun to feel the lack of air, as Joe greedily fucked her throat. Her lungs had started to burn, and her ribs were reflexively trying to draw air, to no avail. Dutifully, Isabella patiently ignored her body's growing need for oxygen, as every drop of Joe's precum sent Isabella closer and closer to ecstasy. Just the thought of Joe filling Isabella's mouth with his hot seed was almost enough to bring her to ecstasy.

These erotic thoughts were all due to Joe's perverse hypnotism.

Susie continued to squirm under her circling fingers as she watched,

"Lets cum at the same time, are you close?" Susie said hotly. Joe nodded yes as he watched Susie play with herself.

"Ok, I'm going to count down from ten." Susie's fingers had now picked up speed, and Joe's thrusting increased. Joe could see Susie had begun to curl her toes, trying to fight off the coming orgasm."

"Ten. . . nine . . . " Susie began to count down, biting her lip at trying to hold off until one. She continued to count while each of them masturbated.

"Five. . . four. . ." Susie seemed to slow down when she got to four, and then,

"three, two, ONE!" Susie rushed the last three counts as her body began to shake, and her pussy squirted from orgasm.

Joe groaned in satisfaction as his balls tightened and unloaded, for a second time, into Isabella, which caused her to orgasm.

All three participants came on the living room floor, as they greedily relished in their perverse pleasure.

With a heavy sigh, Joe popped out of Isabella's mouth and laid on the floor, the need to sleep hitting him hard, as he shut his eyes.

-------

All four members were fast asleep on the living room floor, huddled into a naked ball, resting from their night of lewd debauchery. They all awoke with a start to Jennifer, Lucy's eldest daughter, came into the house crying and stormed off to her room.

No one could quite process what had happened by the time Jennifer got to her room.

After processing what happened Lucy quickly got up, composed herself, trying to make it not so obvious she had fucked all night long, and followed Jennifer into her room.

"Desayuno?" Isabella said, asking if anyone wanted breakfast, trying to ignore Jennifer's dramatic entrance.

Susie and Joe both nodded and got up off the living room floor and followed Isabella into the kitchen. The sat at the kitchen table, watching Isabella start breakfast.

"So what do you think happen to Jennifer?" Joe asked.

"Her boyfriend probably broke up with her, she always gets this way when her boyfriend breaks up with her."

"Oh, how many times has this happened?"

"A few times. She'll be mopey until she finds another man."

After that the two sat in silence as Isabella cooked breakfast. Watching as she moved around the kitchen.

Five minutes later Lucy came out.

"Joe, Jennifer would like to talk to you."

"Me?" Joe said as if to say, why me?

Lucy shrugged, agreeing with him. With that, Joe got up and walked to Jennifer's room, lightly rapping on the door to knock, and he peeked his head in.

Jennifer was in a sad looking state, but also had a level of sexiness inherent in all the women of the household.

Her mascara was running down her face, and her eyes were red from crying. She had short, black hair, normally she was as brunette but she dyed her hair. She was wearing her flight attendants uniform, but her blouse was undone slightly, revealing a black, lacy bra underneath. She was bustier than Susie, but not as busty as her Mother. She was a solid double-d, maybe even larger.

"Come in and closer the door," Jennifer said one she saw Joe peeking in. Joe obliged, stepping into her room with nothing but a shirt on, normally that would cause anyone to yell at him, but he had normalized this dress with hypnotism.

"I need you to hypnotize away the memory of my boyfriend."

!

Joe's eyes got wide, and his heart started racing, How did she know about the hypnotism?

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Jennifer said reacting to Joe's startled expression.

"But how did you find out?" Jennifer shrugged.

"I'm not sure, it seems to both work and not work on me at the same time. Like, I'm totally cool with you being naked right now, but I know that's not normal. You feel, and I act, as if you're my little brother, but I know that you hypnotized me to think that."

"Well, what makes you think this will work?" Again, Jennifer shrugged.

"I don't. But I can't stand this heart break. That bastard Kyle broke up with me." Jennifer started to tear up again just thinking about it, before quickly composing yourself.

"Ok, we can try this, give me a second," Joe quickly left the room, returning with his phone in hand. "You ready?" Jennifer nodded yes. Joe activated his app, "Ok stare deeply into the green lights." Joe was holding his phone inches from Jennifer's face, while green wavy lights emanated from the screen, while the phone emitted a high-pitched nose. All these factors began to open up Jennifer's neural cortex, connecting her subconscious and conscious and making her hyper susceptible to suggestion.

Jennifer's eyes started to glaze over as she fell into a deep trance. Jennifer was now fully hypnotized, and Joe began to question Jennifer.

"Jennifer, tell me about your break up." In a monotone voice Jennifer replied.

"Kyle has been upset that he hasn't been able to make me orgasm. He then slept with another girl and decided to break up with me."

"Have you ever orgasmed with a man?"

"No."

"Have you ever orgasmed?"

"Yes."

"Were you lying to me earlier about not knowing how you knew about being hypnotized?"

"No."

Joe let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok Jennifer, I want you to stop caring about Kyle's affection. You will remember him and all your shared memories, but you won't care that he broke up with you."

"No."

!

Again, another shocking twist from Jennifer.

"What? Why no?"

"I can't stop caring. I need a man in my life."

"Why do you need a man in your life?"

"My Daddy's never around, I need male attention." Joe raised his eyebrows. He didn't know exactly what to do, but he had an idea.

"Ok Jennifer, when I snap my fingers, you will remain hypnotized, but your conscious self will take back over so I can talk to conscious Jennifer. Ok?"

"Ok."

Joe snapped his fingers, Jennifer blinked her eyes a few times and then said,

"I don't think it worked, also why can't I move my body?"

"I know, you're still hypnotized, your subconscious won't let me wipe away Kyle."

"What? But that's not what I want!"

"Your subconscious said you must have a man in your life. I could probably swap your affection and feelings for Kyle with another man." Jennifer stopped for a bit and thought, finally she said,

"Ok, swap it with you."

"What, why me?" Joe asked buzzled.

"Why not you? If I had to pick a new boyfriend, I pick the one who can make me cum harder than anything else in my life. Plus, I don't want to be left out, I saw the orgy pile in the living room this morning." Joe thought about the proposition before finally shaking his head.

"No, your mother would be furious, and that would probably break her hypnotism."

"Please! I just want to not have heartache anymore. I'll keep it a secret from her, I promise!"

Again, Joe shook his head.

"Please, Please! If you hypnotize me I'll even help you fuck Susie, Mom listens to me."

Joe bit his lip. He'd be lying if he hadn't considered fucking the whole family, but it felt so risky to move so quickly. Jennifer was now trying to sexily pout, raising her eyebrows and sticking out her lower lip.

"Please, I'm very good at sucking dick. I'll let you do whatever you want to me, just take away my heart-ache. I'll even help you fuck other girls!"

Joe's heart was racing listening to Jennifer's lewd proposition. Finally, he let out a sigh.

"Ok, but you must keep it a secret from your Mother."

"Oooh, thank you, I'll be such a good little slut." Joe smiled then started to snap his fingers before Jennifer quickly interrupted him

"Oh One more thing," Joe raised his eyebrows to signal he was listening. "I also want to orgasm harder than I ever have. You can do that right?" Joe shook his head yes with a sly smile. "Ok, I'm ready." Joe then raised his hand to snap his fingers and waited a bit to see if there was anything else, Jen gave him a slight nod to signal she was ready, and then Joe snapped his fingers. Jennifer's face immediately went slack, her subconscious once again taking over.

"Ok Jennifer, am I speaking to your subconscious?"

"Yes."

"You will fall deeply in love with me."

"No. I'm in love with Kyle." Joe cursed under his breath.

"Why are you in love with Kyle?"

"He is the closest person to get me to orgasm." Jennifer's subconscious replied in a dry, mono-tone voice.

"How about this, you will fall deeply in love with the first man to make you orgasm."

"Ok." Jennifer replied, signaling that her subconscious accepted the trigger. Joe smiled, now he just had to think of a perverted way to get Jennifer off. But before he issued that command he wanted to seal Jen's fate to his now growing harem. If he was going to risk breaking Lucy's hypnotism he wanted something out of it.

"You will love the next man that makes you orgasm more than you've loved anyone else. You will love them so much you won't be able to be aroused by other men. Making him happy will make you twice as happy."

Jennifer repeated him word for word.

"Your body will be in a heightened state of arousal until you fall in love."

Again, she repeated him word for word.

"You will be so aroused that just having someone cum on your face will make you orgasm harder than you've ever orgasmed in your life."

Jennifer repeated him one last time.

"Ok Jennifer, I want you to wake up one the count of three, and I want you to repeat how you'll be different when you wake up. Three," Joe started to count down as Jennifer began to recite,

"I will love the next man to make me orgasm. Making him happy will make me twice as happy."

"Two"

"Until I fall in love, I will be so aroused a man cumming on my face will make me orgasm harder than I ever have."

Perfect.

"One."

And with that Jennifer woke up, for real this time.

"I had to trick your subconscious. You will fall in love with the next man you makes you orgasm." Joe said, leaving out the part about reduced pleasure from other men.

"I don't think that will be hard, I feel so hot," Jennifer said lewdly, her face no flushed as she squirmed in her seat.

"You will be in a heightened state of arousal until you fall in love. You'll cum harder than anything you've experience with the next man who cums on your face."

Without missing a beat Jennifer placed a hand on Joe's cock and began to lightly stroke him.

"Well, then let's get you to cum on my pretty face." Her green eyes zeroing in on Joe's cock. Blood immediately started to rush towards Joe's cock as Jennifer's hand began to move along his shaft. Joe was at full mast in seconds.

1...345678