Hypnotized My Girlfriend's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, David."

I'm impatient, so decided to take it a step further. "Good Sierra. I think in order to help you, we need to take this physical exam further. I am going to touch every part of your body to make sure nothing is wrong with your sleep. This is all okay. You trust me, your best friend, David. This is to help you. You understand, don't you?"

"Yes, David."

"Good, Sierra." I began by touching her head to test. Then her elbow. And her knee. No reaction. She stood there, with those glassy eyes staring into mine. I ran my fingers through her hair. Grazed them on her cheek. Touched her lips. I moved my hands down to her belly. Then, with a deep breath, one over her pussy. She took a little gasp. No reaction. I brushed my hand over her ass in the back. Again, no reaction. Then, I cupped her breasts, and ever so slightly squeezed her nipple. She let out a little moan, but no reaction. That was good for now. "Well Sierra, there are certainly things I think I can fix. I think we should start meeting daily in order to work on this."

"Yes, David," she replied obediently.

"Oh, and I'm not a big fan of David. I am helping you after all. Isn't something like "sir" more appropriate?"

"Yes sir."

I made sure her music app let her cum a few extra times that night as a reward for passing her exam.

-- -- -- -- --

I continued to hypnotize Sierra daily. Meanwhile, I saved myself for her. I told Liv to touch herself and fall asleep when she came whenever I had a session with Sierra. Progress was being made. Sierra and Liv now walked around their dorm room completely naked, and didn't feel at all weird about it when I was there. In fact, when I said the word "Attention," both girls would fall into trance and present their bodies to me, letting me feel them however I wanted. Sierra now needed me every day to finger her to an orgasm. She couldn't cum without it. It's all just in the name of helping her sleep better, after all.

But I was tired of just fingering and groping. It was time for more. My turn. I walked in and snapped my fingers with a "trance." Liv wasn't home, but it didn't matter because they both now felt comfortable with me having a key. Sierra, completely naked, went blank faced for me. "Sierra, has your sleep been getting better?"

"Yes sir," she answered mindlessly.

"I've been thinking, Sierra. I have helped you a lot, haven't I?"

"Yes sir."

"And your sleep has been getting better because of me, has it not?"

"Yes sir."

"I need some help with my sleep problems though. Your sleep gets better when your best friend David makes you cum, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir," she said, without reaction.

"I think that means David should be your boyfriend, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, then since David is your boyfriend, you wouldn't feel weird about giving him a kiss, would you?"

"No sir."

"Good girl," I told her with a naughty smile. A shiver of pleasure went through Sierra's body. 'Good girl' is a trigger phrase to make her horny, obedient, and empty. "Why don't you give your boyfriend David a kiss right now?"

"Yes sir." Sierra got up from her bed, came over from the chair, and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Sierra, since David is your boyfriend, you care about him, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes sir."

"And you want to help him sleep, don't you?" My heart was pounding.

"Yes sir."

"Then Sierra, shouldn't you give your boyfriend a blow job to help him sleep, as a thank you?"

She stirred. "I- I don't think-"

"TRANCE!" I said with a snap. She fell silent. "Sierra, it's the least you can do. You need to satisfy your boyfriend's needs to stay in this happy, blissful state. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir". Did it work?

"Then give me a blow job."

"Yes sir". The naked girl fell to her knees, and crawled up to my pants. The girl had clearly never given a blow job before, meaning she likely had almost no sex experience. I had to guide her through it. But eventually, after some additional hypnotic convincing, she was bobbing her head up and down on my dick like a pro.

She began by licking up and down the sides of my cock, getting my hard. Then she took the tip in her mouth. I wasn't going to push it today by cumming in her mouth. She started to lick the tip, and then took more and more, beginning to bob her head, while on her knees for me. I instructed her to speed up and she obeyed. She could barely fit half of it in her mouth. "Sierra, the faster you move your head, and the further in your mouth my dicks goes, the more aroused you get. You will orgasm when I orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." she answered blankly. She started to moan while her mouth was stuffed with my dick. She tried to take more. You could tell a part of her wanted to resist, to stop, but I shut it down.

"This is a good thing, Sierra. You are just taking care of your boyfriend like a good girlfriend would do. This is totally normal." I started to get close. "Sierra, when I tell you to, you will stop blowing me, and stroke my dick until I cum. You will cum with me. When I cum, you want my cum to go on your tits. You like presenting your tits to me, and you are excited to put your boyfriend's cum on your tits. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," is what I think she mumbled on my dick.

"Now!" I said as my cum splattered onto her tits. She came with a loud moan. "Clean up and wake up from trance. Remember none of this happened, and that you will want to see your boyfriend David again tomorrow."

"Yes sir."

-- -- -- -- --

Sierra was now almost completely mine. She still tried to resist, but her mind was mostly gone. She watched spirals every day. She is going to flunk out of college. But, she has a great, loving boyfriend, who she is so happy to share with her roommate, Liv. It's March. We still haven't fucked.

She's given me several blowjobs now. I keep pushing for more, but she keeps resisting, nearly breaking out of trance. I feel bad. I don't want to push her. But I'm frustrated.

I'm in her dorm again, without Liv, and she's in a deep trance for me, with my entire dick down her throat. She has a gag reflex, but the pleasure she receives is too great for her to not try to take as much as she can in her mouth. She's deep throating me, and I'm close to cumming. This time, I'm not holding back. She brings me to the edge, and I cum in her mouth. She doesn't expect it. She orgasms too, but chokes on the cum. She snaps out from trance.

"David, what the fuck is going on?!" she shouts. She's confused, with my cum in her mouth dripping down her face, and looks on the verge of tears. Conscious Sierra only knows me as her roommate's boyfriend. She tries to get up, but I'm ready.

My phone has a spiral pulled up, and I shove it in her face, snapping several times, while snapping my fingers and practically yelling "trance". She wants to watch the spiral but keeps trying to resist to get away. I manage to slip her headphones over her head, and click play on the newest track. It's over. The brainwashing track has begun. Sierra will now only know me as her boyfriend while she's conscious. She will be perfectly happy sharing me with Liv. But she will know deep down she is my slave.

I sit there, watching for an hour, as cum and tears drip down her cheeks. Her mind is nothing, completely empty. The track ends, and she is sitting there naked on the floor, eyes completely glassed over, arms limp, mouth slack jawed. "Swallow" I command. The last of the cum goes down her throat, finally.

"Yes sir."

"You will no longer call me sir. I am your Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." She is completely gone. Her will has been broken.

"When we are around people, you are my girlfriend's roommate, but when it is just you and I, or with Liv, you are my sex slave, do you understand?"

"Yes master," she replied obediently.

"Good slut. All you want to do is obey your master at all times. You have no thoughts. No will of your own. You live to serve your master. Obedience is pleasure. Say it."

"Obedience is pleasure", she replies, completely under my power.

"Good slave. Now, you are going to give yourself to your master. Lie down on your back."

Finally, after 7 hard months of programming, the cute little hispanic roommate is my completely obedient sex slave. "What you are about to feel is the best feeling in your life. After this, you will live solely as my fucktoy, and constantly look forward to the next time my dick is ramming into you. You will loudly moan and let me know your pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Beg me to fuck you."

Suddenly, Sierra turned from a mindless drone into a hungry slut. "Please master", she cooed "please master, fuck me. I need you so badly. I'm just your stupid slave who lives for a dick inside her." I put my dick inside, and started thrusting, "oh thank you master, thank you!" she moaned. I had been waiting for this moment so long, and with every hard thrust the virgin slave let out a loud moan. "Faster, master, please master. Take me and make me yours."

Then, I had an idea. "Slave, braid your hair into pigtails."

"Yes master," she replied without question. I went down on her while she did, causing her to beg for my permission to cum. "Please master, please let me cum for you."

"Not yet slave." Once her braids were done, I picked up the pink cowboy hat out of the closest and put it on her head. "Ride."

She got on my dick, and started to bounce up and down. Her tits went too as they did, it was a great sight. She was hungry for more and bounced with a lot of energy. I started to get close. She was practically begging me to let her cum, and could barely even move her legs to ride. "You can only cum when I do, slave."

I picked her up, flipped her over onto her knees and elbows, and grabbed her pigtails in one hand and her ass with the other. I entered her from behind, doggy style, as she panted and moaned with pleasure.

At this point she was beyond words:

"Pleas.ee.,master.. Ple...ase let me cuuum" she moaned. Finally, after pounding into her pussy, I was starting to get close.

"Beg me for it slave," I commanded.

"Please master, please cum inside me. Please make me your little whore." I came, my cum blasting in her, and she orgasmed too with a yell. Without me even asking, she got up, and started licking my dick clean, like the good little slave she was now.

-- -- -- -- --

Life is pretty nice now with two sex slaves. Of course, Sierra won't be getting university housing next year since she failed all her classes, so maybe she'll need to become a cam girl. Her master will rent her out for the right price.

It's May and the semester is almost over. After studying "hard" for finals, I'm horny. The girl in my major I enslaved that I copy my homework off of can't make me cum with a blowjob anymore, so I need to go back to the dorm to my two favorite slaves.

When I arrive, Liv and Sierra are waiting, butt naked, on their knees, by the door, ready to serve. They immediately crawl towards me and begin tag teaming my dick. Each girl takes a side of my dick to lick up and down, and they occasionally meet in a kiss at the tip of it. Eventually, Liv takes my dick in her mouth and begins giving it her porn star treatment, while Sierra begins licking my balls. Meanwhile, both girls have a hand in their own pussies, fingering themselves, exactly as I commanded them to.

We are beyond the point of hypnosis. Hypnosis got them here, but this is who they have become. I broke them. They are my mindless sex slaves who live off my pleasure. But I want something more fun today. I want a show.

"Slaves, stop. I want you to make out and touch each other's tits for me."

The girls immediately obeyed, wrapping their hands around each other's chests while passionately making out. I sit back and stroke my dick, watching as they moan through their locked lips while the other twists or pinches.

"Now Sierra, lick Liv's tits. Liv, finger Sierra's pussy." Sierra moved down to Liv's perfect C's, causing Liv to throw back her head in pleasure. Meanwhile, Liv snaked her hand down to Sierra's clit and was fingering it expertly. A woman knows a woman. Oh man is this hot, or what? I could sit there watching them forever. But I wanted attention. Liv, go down on Sierra. Sierra, suck my cock." I unzipped my pants and walked over to Sierra, who was already intensely moaning from Liv's expert rim job. I grabbed one of Sierra's firm, perky nipples as she hungrily took my entire dick into her mouth. She took it in and out of her mouth fast, needing her master's dick as far down her throat as possible.

After a while, I was ready for the main event. "Now girls, I want Sierra to lie on her back and Liv to lie on top of her, tits touching, and make out." The girls obeyed, with Liv's tits pressed against Sierra's, on top of her, once again making out erotically.

I went from behind the bed, and started fucking Sierra while I fingered Liv. It was nice being lazy and in charge. I had easy access to the two best pussies on campus. Prom queen and her cute little roommate, my sex slaves.

Meanwhile, the girls moaned through their kisses, and an occasional "Thank you, master!" Or "Faster master, please!" slipped out. I changed between fucking Sierra's and Liv's pussies, going back and forth, until eventually I got close.

"Slaves, on your knees in front of me, now," I instructed.

The two slaves immediately fell to their knees. They stroked together, each with a hand on my dick, until I came all over their tits. Liv cleaned off my dick with her tongue while Sierra licked the cum off of Liv's tits, which Liv then reciprocated while Sierra gave me a little extra blow job for good measure.

-- -- -- -- --

The semester is now over. The girls are on their knees, blowing me together while I pack my laundry into my suitcase. I'll miss Sierra next year, but I gave her good instructions to report back to her master from time to time, and to make sure to find some time to watch some spirals and send her master some private pictures and videos. I'm excited to see who Liv's roommate will be next year.as breaking.

12