Hypnotrack Ch. 01: Melissa

Story Info
A video that enslaves any woman who watches it? BS, right?
3k words
4.32
100.4k
199

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

"I am a stupid fuck slut, and I need your cock in me!" The gorgeous co-ed lunged at the man who had given her his phone, kissing him hungrily and starting to strip as the video faded to black. Mark realised his hand was on his cock, stroking it as he watched the ridiculous ad -- for ad it was.

It was late on a Friday night, and he'd been browsing mind control porn online -- it was a kink of his, and he'd been looking for something to distract him from sexual desert that was his life right now. There'd been an ad at the bottom of a video, claiming it could give him the power to turn any woman into a slut: Largely out of boredom, he'd clicked on it, to see what kind of bullshit it was peddling.

And so the video he'd just watched: A third party recording a somewhat overweight man approach a cute blonde cheerleader type, ask her what she thought of this music video he'd found: earplugs in, She'd listened to it, her eyes had gone blank: she'd murmured a few things the microphone didn't pick up, and when it ended, headed back his phone, made her declaration, and started stripping for him, begging for his cock.

Hot enough, but what was weirder was underneath -- testimonials -- with pictures of naked, sexy girls being fucked attached, praising the video, saying it really worked. He was pretty sure he recognised some of the girls from other porn he'd watched, so they were clearly fake, right?

But there was a link to the side, to download the video. Following it, it contained strict instructions to make candidates use headphones and watch the video, to only use it somewhere private. That it would not work through a TV or other broadcast medium. And that users should obviously not watch or listen to it themselves. No paywall, it was.. free.

Giving a shrug, he downloaded the Zip file -- he was sure Melissa would get a kick out the stupid things some people believed: He'd studied hypnosis, after all, and knew things like this just don't work.

Thoughts of Melissa made his cock stiffen again -- He reminded himself she just wanted to be friends. A Gorgeous leggy Asian girl who lived in the apartment opposite his own, he'd had a crush on her since she moved in: she'd shut down his first attempt to ask her out, saying she just wanted to be friends. She didn't mind him looking, she said with a smile, but that was all he was gonna get -- she had a long distance relationship she was loyal to. Still, after a fairly drunken party they'd both been invited to when someone else moved into their building, she'd confessed to some pretty filthy kinks, laughing about some of the porn she ended up watching, which had led to her digging into his.. It was a weird thing, but they were both uninhibited, both safe with each other: so comparing notes on some of the sillier things they found had become their thing.

He told his computer to check the file for viruses -- he wasn't a complete dummy -- then scan the system as was his habit after a deep porn dive, before going to sleep. If it all checked out in the morning, He'd take a look at it.

After a deep night's sleep, dreaming of that 'brainwashed' co-ed begging to be his slave, he woke with a yawn, fetching his morning coffee -- wake-up ritual was not to be denied -- and smiling as he saw his system confirm as clean, bringing up the list of jobs he'd been assigned for today. He was head network admin at one of the local office buildings, and had solved pretty much every problem that actually required him to be on site: He normally had a few hours each day to solve queries or dispatch them to his team to solve, and actually had to show up maybe twice a week: Working from home was never took him more than a few hours to solve, leaving him the rest of the day to relax -- part of the reason he was so bored. It was still better than sitting in the office at work being bored, though. Today was even slower -- just a few tickets to solve or boot to his underlings -- before he was free to open up the zip file and see what the hell it was.

It contained a basic 'readme' file, and a video named 'Funny dance video'. Original. Opening up the readme, it contained the same instructions as the site -- Don't watch or listen to it yourself, make recruits watch it with headphones. Don't try and put it through any broadcast or TV systems -- just a laptop, desktop, or a phone. It noted that the recruit would want to fuck you as soon as the video ended -- so be sure to use it somewhere comfortable -- and that at any point thereafter, he could return her to the slut state just be asking if she was a stupid fuck slut -- noting that in 'slut mode' she would obey his commands, and develop any kinks he told her to. He could also implant basic post-hypnotic suggestions -- such as 'stop wearing underwear' or 'stop using birth control' -- what kinda kinks did the writer have? - when she was in the state, which would always end as soon as their 'session' ended.

Shaking his head at how seriously it was taking things, he glanced at the file -- the metadata told him it was just shy of fifteen minutes long -- and chuckled. He texted Melissa, inviting her over for lunch, mentioning he had a new bit of BS they could laugh over, and she confirmed she'd be there around noon.

Puttering around, making some sandwiches and setting up a cheeseboard, he had just finished up when she knocked: He let her in with a smile, taking in her garb. "How's your day going, Mels?" She was looking gorgeous, as always: Straight black hair falling to bare shoulders, a denim v-neck top that stopped bust above her midriff, a pleated skirt falling to her knees, and brown boots with a mild heel that did distracting things to how she walked: Not that he permitted himself to pay attention to that, however. She just wanted to be friends, so until that changed, that was all they would be.

"Oh, same old, Mark. Nearly finished up the composition for the ad agency, and I have two more mind-numbing jingles to put together by the end of this week, but it pays the bills, right?" taking in the spread he'd laid out, she headed there immediately: He moved to join her, and the conversation quieted as they ate. They fell into a comfortable chat, comfortable in each other's presence -- she was still slightly apologetic for the last friend shed' set him up on a date with, and was promising she's not realised she was quite like that, before she tapped her hand on the table as a memory struck. "Didn't you say you had something to show me?"

Mark nodded. "Yeah, A video that's supposed to 'enslave' any girl who watches it." they both laughed: such a thing was impossible. "You find anything juicy?" she gave a shrug.

"Most pregnancy videos are so obviously fake, but I did find one where the actress... well, I know they usually choose them for their looks over talent, but they have to draw the line somewhere!" Mel had a breeding kink, and was really looking forward to her boyfriend coming back from Africa -- he was A Doctor without borders -- so they could start working on the big family she desired. He certainly wasn't going to judge.

He opened up the unzipped file, showing her the readme -- which she read with the same amount of amusement he'd had -- before gesturing to the file. "You looked at it yet?" and before he could answer, she double-clicked on the file to start it playing.

It started off pretty silly: A bunch of scantily clad girls dancing in front of a screen with a dizzying array of colours and shapes flowing from one into the other, a regular, fast beat starting in the background, the faint impression of a spiral.....

The next thing he new, he was painfully hard, an the video was over -- and he heard Melissa's voice, deep and throaty, sensual and horny, filled with need. "I am a stupid fuck slut, and I need your cock in me!" Her hand wrapped around his head as she lunged for him, kissing him hungrily, and he wasted no time letting his hands roam over her horny, needy body. She was just a pair of tits and three holes to fuck, now, and his cock pulsed with lust as the knowledge that so would become any woman he used the video on: She moaned as she groped his length, eager to pull it out, desperate for it, as if feeling it inside her in some way was the only thought on her mind.

Speaking of her tits: In his need to feel them, and her need to feel him, the two fell onto the floor, rolling in each other's arms as he focused on her, his willing toy. As she worked on his trousers, - she couldn't stop groping his dick -- he was popping the buttons on her top, freeing those bouncy tits for his gaze, groping them roughly with his hands.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck this stupid fuck slut! Fuck! Fuck!" Her nipples stiff as he sucked one into his mouth, hearing her gasp and moan, his trousers around his waist as she pulled out his cock, moaning and whimpering as she felt his length in her hand, a leg wrapping around him as he rolled until he was on top, grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head -- he could do anything he wanted to her now. Anything at all -- and she clearly loved it.

"Yes! Use this stupid fuck slut!" her hips bucking, pressing up against his cock in her urgent need to be used, he could smell how wet she was getting, feel the way her panties were soaked, barely covering her pussy. The knowledge that he could implant commands, that she was completely pliable right now, poured through him.

"You're not my stupid fuck slut. You're my busty Asian fuck toy. Am I clear, Fuck toy?" She moaned, bucking beneath him, and before she could speak, "You belong to me now. I'm going to be the star of all your fantasies. You are going to cum as soon as I start to fuck you, and you won't be able to stop until I'm done. You can't cum until I'm inside you!"

Hand moving down to her panties, pushing them aside and sliding two fingers into her cunt, moving them in and out: She was tight and insanely wet: It was dropping down her thighs as he moved his at a fast place: at the other end of her gorgeous form, she began to babble in a haze of lust.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please fuck your busty Asian fuck toy, yes... I need it, please please please please please.." She was on the edge already, and with her begging that hard, why hold back?

Sliding into her tight, hot, wet pussy in one move, her legs clamped around his waist, her body bucking as she screamed in pleasure, her pussy clamping around his cock, milking it as he drove into her.

It felt so good, her busty, D-sized tits pressed against his chest, her long slender legs wrapped tightly around him, making sure he could fuck her as deep and as hard as he wanted. Her whole body shaking, quivering as with every thrust she came even harder, screaming away her thoughts -- the few that were left -- until all that was left was her most basic, most animal desires.

"FUCK ME!" Melissa screamed. "CUM IN ME! BREED YOUR BUSTY ASIAN FUCK TOY! PLEASE! MAKE ME YOUR BROOD MARE!" Her voice echoing off the walls, her eyes glazed and sightless, all she could feel now was Mark fucking her soaking wet breeding hole. Every thrust, every pulse of his cock in her pussy sending another crashing wave of pleasure pouring through her. Dissolving any thoughts that tried to form, nothing left but her need to be his busty Asian fuck toy. Feeling his chest pressed against her titties, his hand on her ass, the other in her hair, craving the feeling of his cum in her unprotected womb. Knowing it would be the only thing that gave her more pleasure than the feel of his cock in her. Needing it more than she needed air.

Mark was having the time of his life: This fulfilled more than one fantasy that had poured through his dreams, and he rose up, pushing her upper torso as he groped her tits with one hands, the other doing something unimportant as he looked down at his first conquest.

Without even trying, memories of what he knew of her fantasies poured through his mind. He'd learned a little at the party, bits and pieces as they'd gotten to know each other: Her taste in porn had told him the rest, and he let that knowledge flow into his words, looking into her deep brown eyes.

"That what you want. Isn't it, fuck toy? To feel my cum flooding your pussy. Giving you a big pregnant belly? You love being my breeding slave. You love being my slave. Don't you, Fucktoy?" Her scream of affirmation were wordless, her whole body bucking as another wave of pleasure locked his words into her mind, burning them into her very soul. He set his phone down to use both hands to grope those magnificent tits, pinching their nipples and making her gasp.

"You like it when I hurt you. Don't you?" all she could do was moan in agreement now, another surge of pleasure distorting her babbled 'yes', her eyes glazed over, nothing left behind but a bitch in heat. He squeezed her nipples again, and felt her pussy clench around him like a vise, another massive shudder moving through her body -- and it was too much for him. He couldn't hold back, driving hard into her pussy as he came, painting the walls of her womb with his cum, Making her cum even harder -- words returned, barely: Babbling 'FuckMeBreedMeFuckmeBreedMe' like a drunken, barely conscious girl, her words flowing in waves as she passed out for a moment, her cunt still milking every drop of cum out of his cock, pulling it deep inside her womb.

He collapsed, gasping atop her, holding her against him, tasting the sweat on her caramel skin as he kissed her collarbone, trailing his lips over her gorgeous breasts as his hands grasped her hips, lifting her up, as he slowly pulled out, angling her torso so the cum flooded into her and not out: Her legs bent to support this, as if obeying unconsciously. It took him a good few seconds to recover his breath, for his beating heart to start to settle, the sheer joy of what they'd done pouring into his mind as a perfect memory. She'd deserved this, after all.

A few seconds later, her eyes opened, and in a soft, emotionless voice, she said, "This recruit, as instructed, can now be activated by asking her if she is your busty Asian fuck toy." there was a pause, then she yawned: In her natural, drowsy, deeply satisfied voice, she continued. "Hey." a smile curling her lips. "Thank you for that." unconsciously, it seemed, her hand drifted to her belly. "But if you want to knock me up, try again... next week." her voice was wry, but touched with desire. "Every day next week, maybe?" Biting her lip, she leaned in to kiss him gently. "Thank you, M..Mark. I've fantasized about this for so long."

Stretching languorously -- in a way he was sure was intended to emphasize every sinful curve -- she slide her fingers over her pussy, scooping up the little cum that leaked out and slipping it into her mouth with a delighted, wicked expression, then started to dress herself once more. "I should get back to work. You're at work tomorrow, but... Dinner at my place, after?" her tone left no doubt as to what she wanted for dessert.

Mark watched and listened as he tried to marshal his thoughts, his eyes drinking in her body as he tried to put together what had happened. The Video had clearly worked -- Which was impossible: but reality trumps theory. What confused him more was that the way she was acting now seemed like she'd not registered it was because of the video: So it was he was rather oblivious to those honeyed words, at least until she was dressed, and snapped a finger in front of his face.

"Mark? Still there? Im' sorry I jumped you like that, but really, it's.. I've been thinking about it for a long time now. So dinner? My place? After work?"

That broke him out of his wondering, and he nodded -- leaning in to kiss her, which he was pleased to find she happily accepted, their tongues dancing against each other for one moment before she regretfully pulled away. "Work, remember? Play later." her tone teasing. "Tomorrow, come over around seven. I'll be looking forward to it."

He nodded, smiling back. "I'll bring the wine." his thoughts kept bouncing back to the video, asking himself how the hell it worked, even as he escorted his cum-filled fuck toy out of his apartment. There was another question, insistent, that kept pushing to the fore.

Who would be the next recruit?

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers