Hypnotrack Ch. 02: Julie

Story Info
Trying out the video on the office intern.
2.6k words
4.31
47.4k
67

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Mark's afternoon had been distracted with the idea of going to Melissa's, using the trigger, then fucking her brains out for the rest of the day and night, but he resisted. Firstly, because he knew she had to work, and a little voice in his head told them it was best he give her time to prepare herself. Secondly, because his thoughts kept going back to - who else should he use it on? He was mentally compiling a list, and weighing up how to get them to watch it. There were the co-ed girls two floors below in apartment 3. The Checkout girl at his local supermarket, he'd pencilled in the idea of going to a cafe and seeing who he could recruit, and his thoughts turned to work. There was the blonde in HR, that sexy new Intern, the boss's secretary...

He went to bed with these thoughts circling through his mind, and his dreams were filled with visions of a brainwashed harem. Dozens of recruits coming and going, to be used and reshaped into obedient slaves. Such thoughts were fresh in his mind when he woke, and he made a point of putting the video on his phone before heading in to work.

The drive in was focused on strategies on how to get some privacy for enough time for him to use the video and take advantage. He had an office that would work if he could persuade them to visit it - lunchtime would not be the best time, as he was prone to get people popping in to ask questions then. Though it would give a good block of time if he could pull one of them aside somewhere private for lunch... he was still ruminating on this as he arrived, heading in to the office and giving Julie a wave of greeting - the Intern was on front desk duty today: the usual receptionist was on leave, and as an Intern, she was filling in. He couldn't help but take her in. Curly, auburn hair cascading down her shoulders, that white office blouse doing little to hide the pale-skinned girl's curves: His mind supplied the skirt she was likely wearing, and the tights beneath.

She flashed him a polite smile, focusing on the computer before her, and as he headed up to his office, the solution struck him of exactly how he was going to get them to watch the video. His office was tucked away in a corner on the second floor, on the opposite side of the building from HR: His office was kinda cramped, but more importantly, the room to his left was used to store spare computer equipment, and on the right was a janitor's closet: so provided nobody was in the hallway, he had privacy. He had long ago set up a small motion sensor in the approach to his office, precisely for that reason: As network Administrator, most of his job involved waiting around, so he was not above playing a few games on the work computer and switching to boss mode when people approached.

Settling down in front of his computer today, however, he had a different form of fun in mind. First, actual work. He opened up the queue of problems - there were few, happily, most of which minor things caused by the usual PBKAD. That done, he checked the network to see if there were any problems.. and there were none. Good. Time to make one.

Carefully, he started messing with the connection on Julie's Computer, causing occasional disconnects and lag: but before she could reported it, He E-mailed her asking her to come to his office as soon as she could find someone else to cover the front desk: He was careful to phrase it as if he suspected her of doing something to cause the issues, and imply he wanted to talk to her about computer safety.

Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later, the motion sensor alert popped up on his computer - and a few moments later, she was knocking on his door. "Come in, shut the door behind you." She did so, sliding inside with a nervous smile. "Have I done something wrong?" the buxom young lady said, standing in his office as if uncertain. "My system has been having issues.."

He nodded. "Take seat." he gestured to his guest chair, and continued talking as she took it, smoothing the line of her tight black skirt: he gave her a warm smile. "Don't look too worried. There's just a new virus going around, and I want to make sure you're up to date on system security. As for your problems? I'll see if I can sort them out while you, Julie, watch the training video. I have it on my phone - It's a bit silly, but it gets the message across." he pushed the headphones across bringing up the renamed file in the queue - it was now called 'System Security Training.mpeg" and gesturing. "Put in the headphones and when you're ready, play the movie. Shouldn't take long."

With only a little hesitation, she did as he asked, as he pretended to examine the network - in actuality, he was watching her, curious to see what it looked like as she began to watch the recruitment video.

It was clear she found the music and dance number a really weird start to the training video - He could see the quizzical, confused look, the way 'What the fuck?' was trying to form on her lips. Emphasis on trying, as she'd barely started on the first syllable before her voice fell quiet, her eyes glazing over, locked on the video and what she was hearing.

At first, it was nothing any casual observer would find unusual - an attractive young woman intently watching something on her phone - but at the much closer proximity Mark had, he could see her breathing growing heaver, lips parting, and a faint flush hitting her cheeks. Rising, he stood and locked the door: Cognizant of how desperate she would be, he began to undress - and in the otherwise quiet room, he faintly heard her murmur.

"Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience. Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience. I would love to join. I would love to obey. I would love to Serve. My mind is open. My mind is empty. Fill my mind. Give me purpose." her words were barely discernible, but he was listening to them, his cock growing hard as he watched the video take effect. Checking his timer - and careful not to look at the video - he saw she was about five minutes in as he took off the last of his clothes, now silently watching her.

She fell silent for a time - Just under two minutes, according to his count, before nodding to some unknown command. "I understand. I acknowledge. I remember. I obey." A thin sheen of sweat on her exposed cleavage, he could see her hands unconsciously cupping and groping her breasts, sliding down her body to her pussy, moaning softly as she rubbed at it. Again, she began to speak.

"Resistance is unpleasant. Resistance is disgusting. Resistance is like being smeared with shit. I hate resisting. I loathe resisting. I will never resist."Again, she nodded at some unheard command, a bright smile flashing on her face as her back arched, her mouth opening is a silent moan, her body shaking - he was pretty sure she just came. Presumably to help lock the commands into her mind.

Once more she fell silent, hands roaming wantonly over her body, clearly intensely aroused and growing more so by the second: Every so often, she would nod, or murmur a soft 'Yes.' Each time, a shudder ran through her, a mild orgasm that seemed to amplify her arousal even further. Finally, the video ended: Almost mechanically, she pulled the headphones out of her ears, and pushed them and the phone back to Mark - her lust-filled eyes never leaving his naked form.

For a moment or two, she is still - presumably a delay to let him put his phone away - before he heard the words he'd been waiting for, her body and mind coming to life as she lunged towards him from the chair.

"I am a stupid fuck slut, and I need your cock in me!"Grabbing her shoulder as he lunged at him, wrapping her long, luxuriant hair in his hand, he pulled her close so he could dump his orders in her obedient mind. "You've wanted me since the first time you saw me. Just the sound of my voice soaks your cunt. The more I make you cum, the dumber you get. You don't get your brains back until I'm finished with you. You can't cum unless my cock's in you, and you can't stop cumming when my cock's in you. Obeying my commands fills you with pleasure." her lips on his neck, kissing him hungrily, babbling yes at every command, her hand grabbing his cock and pulling it towards her, before she dropped to her knees and sucked his full seven inches into her mouth. He heard her moan as she came, fingers furiously working on her cunt, and he realised he'd phrased 'In you' a bit too loosely - but he wasn't complaining. He did decide to spice it up a little.

"You cum when I'm inside you. You cum five times harder if I'm in your pussy." Her drool splashing over her tits as she came again, she nodded, freeing her lips from his cock to moan "Yes!", another torrent of drool falling out her mouth as she pulled him out her throat, sucking him in again as she shuddered with another wave of pleasure flowing through her, eroding her brains.

Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her off his cock and onto the desk, bending her over, pulling her skirt up the rest of the way around her waist and looking at her spectacularly pert butt, pushing her panties aside as she begged. "Fuck this stupid fuck slut. Fuck my brains out this stupid fuck sluts head. Please Please Please.." he could see her getting more and more worked up, her hand between her legs fingering her clit with furious intent, so he pushed forward, sliding into her volcanic depths and putting a hand over her mouth to catch her scream of bliss. Her whole body shaking and vibrating with pleasure as his cock filled her, rippling, stretching tightly around him as he hammered into her from behind.

Julie could feel each orgasm passing through her strip her mind away. She was cumming for the fifth? Sixth time? - numbers were getting hard - and all she could really think about was how good Mark's cock felt inside her tight little snatch. Every time he spoke she felt her cunt get wetter, just like he'd ordered. And as the next wave of pleasure passed through her, she felt the last of her memories washed away. Numbers? What were numbers? "Fuck fuck fuck! Fuck my teeny pussy PLEASE!! Fuck my brains out. Gonna be a bwain.. Brain... ...less slut.." she came again, her eyes rolling back in her head - had she been.. saying? Words? Words. "Fuck me. Fuck me. FuUuuck!" she came again, eyes glazed over, just an empty headed bimbo now. Nothing left but the pleasure of being his thoughtless, stupid fuck slut. Names were for people. Not brainless, stupid fuck sluts. Just an animal left behind.

Mark was enjoying this immensely, seeing her shake and writhe, moaning her thoughts away, her pussy massaging his cock with every thrust: He was working on algebra in his head to hold back. But he needed a rest, pulling out of her with a moan of dismay from her - she staggered, turning, almost falling before he caught her, arms wrapping around him, pulling him in for a sloppy kiss, wrapping her leg around him, pulling him back in before he could catch his balance and wrapping her legs tightly around his waist as she came again, her back arching in the simple pleasure of having his cock wrapped inside her pussy once more, bucking her hips to encourage him to fuck her, determined to make sure he didn't stop.

This was unexpected, but as she came again, pulling his cock deep into her boiling depths, her wanton, uninhibited need in her eyes, he gave in to his own need, hammering into her cunt, groping her exposed tits, almost milking her with his fingers as she came again and again - until finally he knew he was about to cum - but was unable to pull out, because of her legs tightly wrapped around him. Before he could command her to let go, she kissed him, shoving her tongue in his mouth and pulling him against her breasts as his balls clenched, and he shot ropes of cum into her pussy, flooding her with semen as she moaned and came, shaking and quivering, her cunt trying to suck every drop into her depths, her legs locked around him as she shook - she came again before he got enough breath to speak. "Unwrap your legs."

She obeyed immediately, and he was able to stagger back, drops of cum dripping out her cunt onto the desk and the floor. "Lick it up and swallow everything that escapes, then get dressed and neaten up." she enthusiastically scooped up the remainder of what was leaking out of her, sucking it into her mouth before lapping up the cum on the desk, dropping to her knees to suck it out the carpet with every sign of intense relish. "Good girl."

The room clean, he handed her some wet wipes which she used to wipe off the drool, before she calmly got dressed: that done she stood, and in that same emotionless voice that Melissa had used, "This recruit has always wanted you. The sound of your voice soaks her cunt. She loves obeying your commands. She gets dumber every time she cums. She can only cum with your cock inside her. She cannot stop cumming when your cock is inside her." again, that beat, a pause as if awaiting any command or correction: Then her eyes refocused, and a bright, cheerful, sultry smile apepared on her face: She drifted closer, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her face against his chest. "Thank you.. God, I've wanted that since we met. I was hoping You'd notice.. Please, don't let this be the only time?" a hint of nervousness, or incipient hurt in her tone, that he was quick to dismiss. "Give me your number before you leave, and I'll text you my address, and we can arrange a date. You should probably also come see me every week, for remedial training in computer safety? Same time each week - I'll make sure HR and your boss knows?"

Her smile at his words could have stood in for the sun, it was so bright, and she darted a hungry kiss on his lips. "Thank you." Pulling his hand to her heaving breasts, she bit her lip, eyelids flickering slightly. "Next time.. Please, play with these??"

Giving her breast a quick squeeze, he kissed her again then sent her back to work: Taking the time to dress and make sure the place was clean before lunchtime, opening the window so it wouldn't stink of sex. As he texted her his number - suggesting she come over on the Friday for dinner - his mind drifted once more to who else he might recruit.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers