Hypnotrack Ch. 04: The Coeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa knew that if her anticipation, her carnal lust, was noticeable then the girls would be suspicious. She couldn't serve her Master properly if that was the case -- and she really, really wanted to watch him fuck them -- so she schooled her desire nodding firmly when she had control of her emotions once more: the smile of approval Master gave her only threatening her stability a little.

Reaching their destination, Mark pulled out his phone and pre-loaded the video: Before Melissa knocked, he nodded to her phone. "Load it up on yours as well? Just in case we can't catch them both at once." She nodded, pulling out her phone as well, then knocked.

A tense few moments passed, the anticipation, the fear that something would go horribly wrong.. Mark suppressed his nervousness, schooling his face as they heard someone unlock the door. Casual, casual. Relaxed and happy. That was the mood he set himself projecting.

Monique answered the door, and while her attention was on Melissa, Mark took a moment to drink her in. A gorgeous Latina, her skin a deep copper, her black hair tied back in a lazy ponytail: Of slender limb and modest bust, she wore a large hello kitty T-shirt and figure-hugging blue jeans that did nothing to hide her spectacularly pert ass, and legs that were just as good as Melissa's. Happily, he saw Amy coming over as well, to peer over her shoulder: A buxom blonde bombshell, Mark was pretty sure she was a member of the college cheerleader team: Lithe, athletic, flexible limbs, smooth tanned skin, and she wore a figure-hugging tank top and a matching pair of shorts, both in grey: It rather looked like they'd caught the two teens lazing around after a hard day of coursework.

"Hey, Melissa!" Amy greeted, breezily: Monique nodded, giving her a grin. "Whassup? You here to show us that rad music video you told us about earlier? Props for getting the job." Mark blinked: His scheming little sex toy had done prep work.

Melissa nodded. "Yep! I showed it to Mark here earlier, and he loved it -- I was hoping I could get a reaction from both of you? You watch it on his phone, Amy can watch it on mine, and then you can give us your thoughts when you're done? Can we come in?" Melissa was being her charming, delightful self -- and had clearly spoken with the girls before: While he received a few cautious looks, the duo seemed to accept the presence of Melissa as a safety sign, and led the two inside to their living room.

It was, frankly, a bit of a mess. The TV was paused on a movie -- Frozen, he thought? - and the girls had clearly been lounging on the sofa, eating snacks and relaxing: He passed over the two phones with headphones, the video ready to play on both: He'd made a last minute decision to make sure they came from him, given how literal hypnotic scripts could be, until he knew exactly what the conditions were for him to be their command source.

"Do use the headphones: I put a lot of work into the sound effects, and I want it to come through clearly!" Melissa said when Amy went to press play immediately: She made sure to project her nervousness, anticipation, and happiness that this was going on. "Start watching on three. One, Two.. Three!"

Amy had nearly turned it on when Melissa told her to use headphones, and with a sigh, the blonde put them in: They'd run into her once a week or so as they went about the building, and had been peripherally aware that she worked with music in some way: But when she'd told them she'd just finished compositing a music video for a major artist, they'd been dead curious: She'd said she'd only show it to them if they kept it a secret, so well duh, they would. Headphones in, she let Melissa give her countdown with a hint of amusement -- it had been a bit of a day -- then hit play.

The thrumming bass beat began, The scantily clad dancing girls, the distracting, absorbing pattern on the screen behind them. She caught up to what the dancing girls were chanting - 'Pleasure is Obedience. Just listen and learn. Obedience is Pleasure. Just listen and learn.' just before the fractal patterns behind them shifted, stealing all her focus and attention. It was so absorbing....

As both of the college girls gained the same blank, mindless stare he'd seen in Julie the day before, Mark grinned, pulling Melissa into his lap for a friendly grope of her generous bust. "You want to watch me fuck your new sisters, Mel?" he murmured into her ear, as she squirmed against him. "Hear them beg like good little fuck toys? Like you do?"

She moaned in pleasure, grinding her ass even harder against his cock. "God yes. Was I a good slave, master? Will you let me watch? Give me a good hard fucking later as a reward?" her need, her arousal, was quickly growing as his hands roamed over her, and he put a finger over her lips to silence her.

"You were a very good slave, Melissa. Of course I'll use you tonight. Every night until I knock you up." he whispered in her ear. "But right now I need to focus on your new sisters. Be quiet and listen. It's starting." He set his gaze on his new recruits, taking in the delightful picture that was their conditioning.

On the left we found Amy, her golden curls hanging down to her shoulders, baby blue eyes fixed on the screen, her full lips slightly parted as her breathing grew heavier: He could see the outline of her nipples through that figure-hugging tank top -- she'd apparently forgone a bra -- one of her hands already gliding southwards. Athletic, tanned legs crossed beneath her, she'd be a gorgeous young bimbo when he was done.

On the right, we find Monique, biting her lip as the video worked it's magic no her nubile young mind. Dark brown eyes fixated on the screen, her hand was already inside her T-shirt, lifting it to grope at her breasts: With one of her legs folded under her, the other stretched out, he noticed her toes stretching in the sandals she wore, and wondered at the cause. The breast she revealed was a comfortable hand-size, with large nipples that the college girl was tugging at, twisting with her fingers: He figured she was already something of a masochist.

They began to chant, as Julie had. "Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience. Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience. I would love to join. I would love to obey. I would love to Serve. My mind is open. My mind is empty. Fill my mind. Give me purpose." Almost but not quite in sync, over and over again -- he knew this process ate up about a third of the video, and he used the time to rearrange the room a little: Tidying up, putting breakables and foodstuffs on the table, and generally creating a more pleasant space to program and fuck his new recruits.

By the time he was done, they were on the second round of chanting, that would destroy their ability to resist, which told him they were almost half way through. What followed was the part he was really interested in -- the commands they were acknowledging. As best as he could tell, the opening chant was to turn them on, make them receptive, and deepen the trance, likely with an introduction to set in their minds exactly what was going to happen, to help their subconscious correctly interpret their orders. Then there was the first command segment he was interested in -- he had no real idea what it did yet: This spiel about resistance, which was there presumably to link any thoughts of acting against their programming to everything they found vile and unpleasant. And sure enough, here came the signal that they accepted they could not resist -- more or less simultaneously, both of the girls came, moaning in ecstasy, the pleasure helping cement their orders in their mind.

They were now in the home run: A sequence of commands or orders or reprogramming that was punctuated with more orgasms to bind them to their arousal. Moving quickly and smoothly, he cleared one of the bean bags, leading Melissa to it -- his fuck toy was incredibly aroused, watching the two co-eds with complete focus, hands roaming wantonly over her flesh: At his contact she pulled him into a hungry kiss, hands roaming over his body before she reluctantly dropped into the bean bag, obedient to his whispered command.

Pulling up her skirt to bare her pussy, Melissa started fingering herself as she watched the two young women become slaves, just like her. What they were saying, oh, that didn't matter. The video wasn't important -- just thinking about it too much gave her a bit of a headache, right now. No, there were more important things to focus on -- like how good it would feel to see her Owner program and use his new slaves. She bit her lip as he began to strip -- no. She would obey him, not jump on that thick cock of his and ride him until he filled her again.

With Melissa settled and frantically playing with herself, Mark began to strip -- knowing the video would be done with it's work soon. Nearly folding his clothing and placing it on the table -- he had a suspicion that getting too close to Melissa right now would destroy her self-control: he was painfully hard right now -- he returned to his seat opposite the two new recruits, watching them shudder their way through their last few instructions. There was a noticeable wet spot between Amy's thighs, quite visible through her shorts, almost like she'd peed herself, and the scent of arousal and lust hung heavy on the air as the video came to an end: They both removed the headphones, then pushed the phones and headphones back across to Mark, before making the cry of a conditioned slave in unison, their eyes snapping to focus on his cock.

"I am a stupid fuck slut and I need your cock in me!"

Before they could make any moves towards him, Mark gave the command he'd been focused on for his own self control. "Freeze in place." Obediently, they both sat where they were, their motions eerily still. "Amy, Monique. Both of you. You find me the most attractive man you know. You are deeply in love with me. You are Bisexual. You love seeing me capture and fuck other women. Any woman I claim as mine, is your Sister-slut. You will love your sister-sluts almost as much as you love me. You can only cum by playing with yourself, with your sister-sluts, or when my cock is in you. You cum five times harder if my cock is in your pussy. Obeying my orders and commands fills you with happiness and pleasure. When you are not aroused and acting as my slave, you will still love me, but act as your normal self with me as your primary partner. I am the star of your every sexual fantasy." he paused with indecision, trying to decide if there was anything he missed -- then he committed.

"You want to have my children. You want me to breed you. To use you. The thought of being pregnant with my children turns you on immensely. The thought of seeing your sister-sluts bred, or your sister-sluts pregnant, is something you want." If he was going in, he was going all in. Now to personalize a little.

"Amy. You are not a Stupid Fuck slut. You are a Stupid Bimbo. When with me or amongst your sister-sluts, the hornier you get, the dumber you get, until you are an empty-headed bimbo who can't count, and can think of nothing but making me happy and having my children. The dumber you are, the harder you will cum. You get your brains back when you calm down. You will start dressing up for me, like a proper bimbo should. Skirts or dresses only. Appropriate make up. Clothing that shows off those spectacular tits." she was eerily silent, barely able to mouth 'yes' to each command: he could see her eyes glazing over as she became a proper little bimbo for him.

"Monique. You are not a stupid fuck slut. You are my breeding whore. Every time I degrade you or humiliate you, you will feel a spike of pain through your body. You love it when I hurt you. You will also dress to flaunt that sexy little body of yours: At home, you will dress like your best impression of a high class whore. No underwear is permitted. Nothing to stop me using your whore cunt whenever I see fit. You love being my slut, my slave, my whore. It is the life you have always longed for, being a toy for me to use." he could see her shaking every time he called her a name, every insult sending a spike of pain through her that seemed to only heighten her arousal.

He was done. Now to enjoy his new slaves. "Both of you, strip. Stay where you are, but ready yourselves to be fucked. Whoever begs best gets the first load of cum in her needy little cunt." glancing to the side, "Anything that escapes, Melissa will eat, to push into the loser's cunt while she eats her out."

The girls moaned their acceptance, Amy pushing her soaking shorts down, kicking them away as she ripped her top off: a landing strip of blonde hair pointed at her dripping wet cunt, and her breasts were at last as gorgeous as Melissa's, full and heavy, perfect for groping and fucking. She was barely coherent as she kneaded her bouncy bimbo breasts, spreading her legs open as wide as she could. "Bweed this dumb bimbo, Master. I'm Usewess if I don' have you cock in me. You baby in me. You cum in me. Use this stupid bimbo. Pwease? Pwease? My cunt needs you cock."

Monique was half-out her top already, tossing it aside and going to work on her jeans, undoing them with practised ease before wriggling out of them, flashing her gorgeous legs as she tossed them away, turning over to shove her pert little ass into the air. "Rape this breeding whore, Master. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. Fuck this filthy little mouth if you want. Doesn't matter what I want. Just take me and prove I'm your dirty little whore to everyone here." She reached out a hand to maul Amy's tits, looking back at him over her shoulder, daring him to use her first. "You want to piss on me? Take a dump in my mouth? Carve your name onto my skin? Anything you want, this whore will do. Anything. Just rape me and force me to have your children. Ruin my body for anyone else. Please."

Huh. He had not ordered Monique to go that far -- this was her own kinks talking. He should have hit on her before, but no sense delaying now. Grabbing the Latina's hips, he rammed his cock into her tight teenage cunt in one go, making her gasp as he forced his way in: Incredibly tight, incredibly wet, he felt her pussy contracting around him as she came, biting her own arm to suppress her scream. For all her cries of wanting to be raped, she was happily bucking back against him, driving him deeper into her body, chanting 'Rape me. Rape me. Fucking rape me!' as he pulled her atop her housemate, forcing her head into Amy's cunt.

The bimbo in question was delirious with arousal. She was not, as Mark had thought, in a 'Cheerleader program' -- the local college didn't have one: She had been a cheerleader in her senior year, the uniform still fit, and she had worn it last Halloween, which was where he'd probably gotten the idea. No, she was a Biochem major, aiming to become a doctor. Not that that mattered right now.

Right now, Amy's mind was deliciously blank, every bimbo she'd ever dismissed, every nasty little stereotype she'd fought so hard against filling her mind with happy thoughts, and they kept coming to mind to help mould her into who she needed to be. Absolutely no resistance, just the happy anticipation that soon her Bimbo cunt would be fucked and bred by her new owner, and the delicious feeling of her whore sister's mouth on her cunt, her desperate pleas to be raped sending tingling vibrations through her, the spasms as the whore came just a promise of how good her owner's cock must feel.

Monique was in heaven. She knew it was wrong and nasty, but she'd always liked it rough and hard, and her favourite fantasies all involved some hunk forcing himself on her. Now the most attractive man she knew was making her his dirty little whore, filling her with his cock, and was going to make her have his baby. She could not stop cumming, barely aware of what she was saying as she felt his dick pumping into her. Little spikes of pain -- like she was being electrocuted: she'd gotten a shock once, and it was like it was happening all over her body -- made her juicy little quim soaking wet, and were proof he was breaking her mind and degrading her over and over: screaming out her bliss into her friends bimbo cunt.

She'd never looked at Amy like this before, but now she could admit she loved this busty little bimbo with all her heart. She wanted to hear her scream out when master used her, to see what a sexy pregnant belly the busty bimbo would have when she was his completely. She felt herself being pushed further up Amy's body, until her busty bimbo tits were pressed into her chest, kissing her passionately as Master raped her needy body -- then there was a void. He'd pulled out -- and then she felt him thrusting into the bimbo, and understood. She needed to prove she was just a stupid, cock hungry whore if she wanted it back.

Mark had pushed his whore up the bimbo's body, testing to see just how well his commands that made them bisexual sluts who loved each other worked: He could see Melissa out the corner of his eye, screaming as she came, three fingers buried in her pussy, her gaze locked on him as he fucked his new slaves. Amy's slick, wet cunt was rubbing against his balls as he used Monique, and since the babbling bimbo was being quite so needy -- pulled out of her and rammed himself into his other slut's pussy: The blonde screamed with bliss, wrapping a leg around Monique as she started groping the Latina's body, pulling her head towards her bimbo tits.

Roaming his hands over their bodies, his newest recruits, he exulted in their sculpted, toned flesh. Monique's pert, copper skinned ass under his hand as he pressed her down against Amy's pussy, so she could feel his cock pumping in and out of the horny bimbo. Both of their bodies were shaking with pleasure, and his other hand grabbed Monique's pony-tail to yank her head back, so he could hear their mingled moans and begging. "Are either of you sluts on birth control?"

"Yea, Mathter! dis dumb Bimbo will shop!" Amy cried, loving the feeling of her owner using her bimbo cunt. She was so happy to have a smart strong man owning her stupid body, pointing out all the ways she'd screwed up. She was still refining her bimbo voice -- it was hard, with her sister kissing her and sucking on her sensitive tits like that, her master's cock filling her so perfectly, making her cum like a good little girl should.

"No, Master! Please don't knock this stupid whore up!" Monique cried, her tone indicating quite the opposite of what she was saying. "If You'll cum in me, I'll have your baby. Please rape a baby into me!"

Mark looked over to Melissa. "What do you think, slave?" he asked, pounding into the bimbo whore as she convulsed, nearly knocking the trio onto the floor as the orgasm overwhelmed her. "Which of these sluts should get filled today?"

Melissa could not look away. She was almost incoherent, cumming for the fourth time as she watched her Owner using her new sister-sluts, knowing she'd done such a good job at making them his. That he was going to breed them, and give her the big family she'd always wanted. Her skirt up around her waist, her top scattered to her side, one hand squeezing her left breast as hard as she could, the other frantically driving in and out of her: She'd already squirted a few times, messing up their living room, and the animal sex of scent filled the air, making her even hornier. It took her a moment to realise her Master had asked her a question. Shaking her head muzzily, still lost in the pleasure of the moment, she tried to focus. "The Whore!" she finally cried. "Pump your baby into her, like you will me!"

The Bimbo moaned in dismay as he slid out of her pussy, driving back into Monique's as she bucked and drove herself back against him. "Yesss.. Rape this whore and make me have your baby. Show me what a useless bitch I am. Break me Break me Break me..."He could feel her pussy clenching around him, almost milking his cock as she gave in to her animal need to be used, and could not hold back any longer: Driving into her as deep as he could, he felt his cock spasm, pumping wave after wave after wave of cum into her teenage body. A cry of 'Noo! 'that was far too happy to be convincing as Monique came again, feeling her Owner cumming inside her, just like she'd always dreamed of.