Hypnotrack Ch. 04: The Coeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had been waiting for this: As her Master filled his new whore, she scooted off her chair and knelt between Master's legs, mouth open. As she looked up at her sister-slut's cum filled cunt, her Master's cock still inside the Latina whore.

Gasping in pleasure, Mark slowly pulled out of Monique now Melissa was in place, and her mouth quickly glomped on to the now empty pussy, licking at every drop that escaped. The whore moaned and writhed as she felt his busty Asian fuck toy's tongue invading her, scooping out all the cum that wasn't deep inside her body.

Amy was fuzzy, and felt vaguely cheated that master hadn't filled her: It was all a dumb bimbo like her was good for, after all,. Fucking him and having his babies. And then the fuck toy's mouth was on her, her tongue diving into her bimbo slit, spitting cum into her body. She felt the love, then. They were all her sister-sluts, her fellow brood mares, and knowing she was his harem girl, now and forever, made her giddy with joy.

Mark grabbed Melissa's head when she was done, forcing his cock in her mouth, making her suck and lick him clean like a good whore should, giving Melissa a hard face-fuck until his cock had softened that made her cum again and again, before finally collapsing into the cuddle-pile that was his three slaves, his three recruits. Their attention focusing on him, kissing his flesh, pressing their bodies against him, focused on the sheer joy the felt at belonging to him. All of them utterly worn out, and Mark made a note to join the Gym or something. He needed more energy if he was to keep up with his growing Harem.

With Melissa draped atop him, Monique curled against his left, and Amy on his right, Mark was almost surprised when the two co-eds started recounting the commands he'd given them, confirming that their triggers were being asked if they were a 'breeding whore' and a 'Stupid Bimbo' respectively, and they confirmed the changes to their kinks and desires, before collapsing into the now familiar cascade of thanks.

"Howe does it feel to be my sisters, girls?" Melissa mused, kissing his chest. "To have felt Master's thick cock in your bodies? Knowing he's going to breed us all?"

"God, Master, That was everything I've ever wanted. You have no idea how much we've drooled over your body when we saw you walking by..." Monique said, her voice deep and sultry in her ear. "I always thought you were too good a guy to use me the way I was made for, and you have no idea how happy I am to be wrong. I'm your broken little whore now, now and forever. You can do anything you want to me, and it's going to feel so good when I'm carrying your child."

Amy nodded as her intelligence slowly returned. "Yes, Master. I've always looked down on bimbo sluts, but I know it's because I was always jealous I wasn't one. I've always dreamed about you making me your bimbo. And now it's actually happened. Thank you, sister, for bringing us to him." she leaned in to kiss Melissa in front of him, slowly and sensually.

The effectiveness of the video was downright scary, and he was very much looking forward to seeing how it worked. Hopefully Melissa wouldn't take too long to decrypt it: He promised himself he'd ask for a sample of the video devoid of the voices, too. It might be fun, once he knew how it worked, to make his own versions. Remove his refractory period, for a start. Build in the kinks he wanted them to have, maybe facility to use it remotely... There were a lot of possibilities. But that was for the future.

Right now? He focused on the three slaves curled up around him as their sweat-covered bodies slowly dried, their breathing relaxed, as their lusts slowly subsided, drifting off into a happy relaxed pile on the sofa. Drifting off to sleep in each others arms.