Hypnotrack Ch. 10: Surprise!

Story Info
Why you don't put your brainwashing in the wild....
6.3k words
4.73
13.3k
21

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
415 Followers

Sorry for the delay - Life has gotten a mite stressful. All the stories i'm writing (non kink ones, in this case!) Took a hit. At a rough estimate, we're half way to 2/3rds through this story, though! Sorry for the long cliff - Next chapter will follow shortly after. Mark has a busy day ahead of him....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy?" The voice on the other end of the line wasn't familiar. "This is Lisa: I'm with my friend Nicole. We were hoping you'd like want see us? We've been... very naughty girls." There was a second voice in the background, echoing those last five words: both sounded more than a little suggestive, which gave him a clue as to what was going on. If he was to guess, the person on the line was in her late teens, and he did not recall giving the video to anyone who matched that description.

"Have you? Tell me, girls, how have you been naughty? Have you been watching something you shouldn't? Steal something, perhaps?" After all, unless Mel had somehow spread his video around, the only person who had it was Brianna: the reply confirmed his suspicions.

"How did you know, Daddy?" The voice sounded almost breathless. "We were bored, and were looking at mom's phone. Are you going to... Punish us, Daddy? Bend us over and give us the spanking we need?" The voice in the background seemed to be moaning along, and there was the sound of... kissing? "Nicole can't keep her hands off me. We're both yours, Master."

Alarm bells were ringing loudly in his head: He hadn't realised Brianna had a kid -- she certainly didn't look like a mom -- and he had this sinking feeling growing. "How old are you both, Lisa?"

"I'm eighteen, Daddy." Lisa replied, which took great weight off his shoulders, though he did wonder just how old the black bombshell he'd fucked earlier was. "Nicole turned nineteen last week. She's still a virgin, Daddy." There was the scratching sound of someone snatching the phone, and he heard a different, sultry voice on the line. "I need you to pop my cherry and plant your babies in me, Daddy." Teenagers, he reflected, really had no experience at dirty talk.

"Put Lisa back on," he instructed in a firm tone: There was, again, the brief sounds of a phone changing hands. "Is your mother home, Lisa?" There was a pause.

"Umm.. Yes, Daddy? She's in the shower, she just got back from the doctor." That sounded promising: he considered for a long moment what to do next. "Very well. Then when she emerges from the shower, call me back, and give the phone to her, so we can discuss exactly what I'm going to do to the pair of you. Am I understood, Lisa?"

"Yes, Daddy." She replied, breathlessly. "I hope we can see you soon. Maybe you can plant a baby brother in your little girls, daddy?" There were definite sounds of kissing in the background -- he suspected Nicole -- and he could hear the arousal in her voice.

"Good girl. Of course I will, Daughter. Now, hang up, and call me back when your mom is able to talk. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." Her words ending in a moan, as the line cut out. This was quite unexpected, but now he knew? He loved his little girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole had followed Lisa home from school, as was her wont: the two had been inseparable for the past few years, banding together as protection from some of the more... rapist boys at school. The rumor mill was thick with supposition about what had happened to Abigail and Janice at the time. Eventually it had come out it was their (now former) coach, and that had been a whole mess, but by that point they were already good friends and kept hanging out. So it was when they got home -- only a month until graduation, and they were so looking forward to it: Nicole had already been accepted into college, and Lisa was still waiting to hear. So it was they'd arrived at her home just minutes before her mom swanned in, happy as could be, dropping her purse on the table and doing a little spin, telling them she was late due to a quick appointment at the doctor -- assuring them nothing was wrong, she'd dived into the shower.

Now, That just piqued their curiosity -- why was her mom in such a good mood? Her purse was right there. Lisa was not above snooping -- she and her mom were close, and she'd been quite proud watching her prosper as time went on. No more food stamps! So of course she knew the unlock code for her mom's phone. They had eventually found a new message from some guy -- that looked promising -- and the training video he'd sent: the two of them were committed at that point, and had hit play.

Coming to awareness when it ended, she found they were both looking around for Master -- he wasn't there. Nicole was, though, looking at her with lustful eyes -- which she knew she returned: She loved her sister-slave, and could not wait to see her pregnant with master... With Daddy's... baby. Nicole apparently reciprocated, leaning in to kiss her sister, hungrily, hands roaming over her body. Lisa eagerly returned the favour, cupping her sister's face. "We should call Daddy." She knew his number without even thinking: pulling out her phone, her pussy tingling as she dialed, she called up the man who owned their teenage twats.

Throughout the conversation, Nicole could not keep her hands off her: sliding in behind her, groping her breasts, kissing her neck, one hand sliding beneath her skirt, stroking her thigh: when Nicole stole the phone from her, she returned the favour, sliding her hand between her sister's legs: when she was handed the phone back, Nicole moved between her legs, loudly kissing up her inner thigh. Lisa could feel her arousal building. She'd only ever been fucked once, but knew it would be nothing compared to her master or her sisters -- it was round about then she realised her mom was a sister-slave, too -- and Nicole reached her panties right as the call ended, sliding a finger inside her sopping wet slit as she nipped at Lisa's inner thigh: dropping the phone, Lisa clasped her fingers in her friend's braid, pulling her in deeper as she moaned in pleasure. She'd never imagined it would feel so good, no matter how often she had fantasized about this.

Alas, the moment was interrupted as her mom entered the room, wearing her dressing gown, bouncy and happy -- pausing in surprise. Fumbling for the phone, she regretfully pulled Nicole away as she redialed Daddy, holding the phone out to her mother. "Master needs to talk to you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was only a few minutes later that his phone rang again -- the same number: answering it, he was only mildly surprised to hear Brianna's voice, sounding shocked and surprised. "Hello?"

"Slave." He kept his tone firm. "This is your master. I now own your daughter and her friend, too. They are your sister-sluts. I hear you have been at the doctor?" The reaction on the other end was immediate: Brianna gave a gasp of pleasure, her shock transmuting into joy, her voice becoming sultry. "Yes, master. He had an opening when I called. Your black slave is ready to be bred by her owner. He said I should be fertile in a few weeks."

His dick twitched at the idea, mother and daughter, both carrying his babies. Marked as his, inside and out. "Very good. Tomorrow evening -- at Six PM -- bring Lisa, Nicole and yourself to my home." He quickly rattled off the address. "I'll introduce you to some of your sisters, and you can watch me breed your daughter and her friend." The idea made her moan, quite audibly on the line. "Yesss, Master. I want to see my little girl pregnant. Make her a mommy."

"Oh, I will, slave." he replied. "For you? Be far, far more careful with your phone and who sees that video. I only want you to show it to Phillipa, am I quite clear?" He kept his tone firm, commanding. "Yes, Master. Is there anything else?"

"Make sure you and those you bring are dressed like the slutty little sex slaves you all are when you visit tomorrow. Show them what to wear, help them with their makeup. Dress them up like whores." He replied, finding himself rubbing his hard on. "Am I understood, Slave?"

"I'll make them perfect whores for you, Master." Brianna quickly replied: he could hear moaning and gasps in the background, and presumed the teens were playing with each other again.

"Good slave. I will see you tomorrow. Don't let either of them cum before they see me. You can't, either." She moaned again -- at the orders, or in despair, he was unsure. Perhaps both? "Yes, Master. Is there anything else this slave should do?"

"No, slave. Now be a good girl and take charge of your daughter and her friend. I'll see you all tomorrow." With that, he disconnected the call, painfully hard and thinking furiously. The reason he wasn't having them over tonight was because he was still recovering from the weekend, and tomorrow he was due to start breeding Stacey: He had a meeting with Marie, as well, most likely.

With that in mind, he made an extra large meal, prepackaged a large lunch, and prepped for a large breakfast: He was going to need his energy. After eating, he had one last thing to do before going to bed, and heading out of his apartment, he knocked on Melissa's door.

It opened after bare seconds, his busty Asian lover giving him a bright smile, leaning forward to trail her lips over his own. "Hey." she breathed, her breath tickling his lips. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close. "Hey yourself. I have some new sisters for you to meet tomorrow. Join me for dinner?"

Her eyes lit up, her hand curving down to squeeze his butt. "Is that so, Master? Anyone I know?" he shook his head, tracing the back of his hand along the slope of her neck: her eyes half-lidded, and she arched her neck to give him access. "No, my love. A sexy, voluptuous black athlete I met at the gym, her daughter, and her daughter's friend -- who wants me to take her virginity." She moaned softly.

"Oh, I can't wait, master. All of us carrying your children. I'll be sure to talk to them, work out the schedule. We'll know in a few weeks if you knocked your busty Asian breeding slave up." the anticipation and delight in her voice was quite evident. "I'll get to watch?"

He nodded, now running his thumb along her lower lip, as she pulled his other hand onto her belly. "Oh yes. You can play with the mother, too. She's a horny black slave, she wants to be used and made to clean up, made to obey." His words made her smile. "Is that... all you want, master?"

He chuckled, smiling. "Alas, I'm still recovering from the weekend, my love. You can stay over, if you want?" She was clearly thinking about it, but reluctantly shook her head. "We'll get no sleep, master. You need your rest so you can breed your slaves. I'll see you tomorrow night? Come get me when you're home from work?"

He nodded, pulling her into a languorous, hungry kiss before reluctantly letting her go. "Very well. I'll see you tomorrow, my love." Smiling brightly at him, she slowly moved back within, and he went back to his apartment, sliding into bed. The hour's swim after fucking Brianna had been a big workout, and now dinner had been digested he was feeling like he needed a long nap, sliding into the lands of nod within minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, of course, was a work day: With the big, energy rich breakfast in his belly -- and two mugs of coffee -- he felt ready for the day ahead. The usual receptionist was at the desk instead of the lovely Julie, so he gave the man a cordial nod and proceeded up to his office, wondering where his buxom kitten might be.

His question was soon answered when he reached his floor, and found her waiting outside his door, with a happy smile on her face as she saw him: She managed to restrain herself from jumping over and hugging him, but he could see it was a struggle. Giving her a smile as he unlocked the door, he quirked a brow. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, Julie, but why are you here?"

"Heather said she'd mail you? Mark is back on the front desk, so she told me I should help you test the new training software you're working on." She replied, placing a hand on his arm as he led her within: the moment the door was closed, she stepped away and stood in front of him. Slowly, sensually bending down, she reached under her skirt, pulling some lacy red panties seductively down her legs. Looking up to his smile as she stepped out of them, holding them out to him. "For you, Master." She breathed.

"Good girl." He took them from her, feeling their warmth, that hint of dampness, stepping towards her and pulling her into a hungry kiss, their tongues dancing against one another, her arms wrapping around him, her hips pushing forward to grind against his dick. Her bountiful breasts pushed against his chest, it took effort to break away. "Wait a moment, kitten. Let me check my e-mail and get settled before we have our fun, hmm?"

Regretfully, she pulled back, pouting just a little as he took his seat, dropping into the seat opposite him. "I've been thinking about you constantly, ever since I left your place." She admitted, softly. "I can't wait until we're living together. Feeling you inside me every day... breeding all of us. It's Stacey's turn this week, isn't it?"

He nodded as the system booted up. "So I'm given to understood. You all seem quite organized." The undercurrent of amusement in his voice made her smile. "It was Melissa's idea." She said happily. "She had a template all ready and an app to help us work it out."

"And you're fertile starting... next week, aren't you, kitten?" She eagerly nodded. "So I think I need you at my place for the full week, so I can dump my cum in your needy little pussy every. Single. Day." By the time he was done speaking, she was biting her lip, squirming in her seat, and openly groping her chest, undoing one of the buttons: He could just see the lacey red bra she had on, as her cleavage was pushed into prominence.

Barely tearing his eyes from her, he focused on his work. Logging in and opening up his e-mails. As she'd implied, there was one from Heather assigning Julie to help him on the days he was in -- with a pointed note that it might help him finish faster -- as well as a note that she'd arranged for Marie to come see him at three: he could see he needed to prepare a video for her sooner, rather than later. There was also a mail from Stacey, confirming she'd be swinging by for lunch -- they both knew the real reason.

Julie watched her master set up for work, squirming in her seat: his words about the coming weekend had her soaked already, the way his voice always did, and she couldn't help but unbutton her top a little more, running her fingers over the slopes of her breasts. Her eyes on her lover, thinking about how good it felt to be his busty kitten. Even as he went through his e-mail, she pulled the collar he'd given her out of her purse, fixing it around her neck. Waves of pleasure flowing down her spine as it proved she was his property, and that mark that showed she was his.

When Mark finally looked up, having gone through his e-mail and brought up the network monitor, Julie was quite transformed. Collared, most of the buttons of her blouse undone, her glorious chest on display: she was biting her lip rather seductively as she watched him, intent on his every motion.

"Behave, Kitten. If you're a good little pet and pay attention, I'll let you play with Marie when we see her this afternoon." His words made her pout, a little moue of disappointment, before she nodded. "Yes, master. What are we doing today?"

He pulled up his monitoring program, showing her how it logged internet usage, the task log of reported problems -- empty right now, happily -- with his busty kitten seated beside him, taking notes and nodding along -- though her arousal as he spoke was almost tangible, her musk starting to fill the air. The work explanation done, he downloaded and installed the same video editing software he used at home, and started putting together another video. This one was much, much simpler than the one he was using on his slaves: an opening section to shut down resistance, and command the viewer to ignore any signs of sex or otherwise inappropriate behavior in the office: they would not be aware of it, would not remember it, would not report it. To obey any direct commands Mark gave. That once she'd read it, to reply with 'I will obey' and have no conscious memory of the video.

Julie watched curiously, her arousal subsiding somewhat as master focused on his work, not speaking, merely letting her watch how smart and capable he was. "What's this for, Master?" She asked, hoping to hear his voice again.

"This is for Heather." He replied with a smile, quickly putting the video together, and saving it as 'Training seminar'. She watched as he opened up his E-mail, telling Heather to review this and let him know what she thought about it, preferably before lunch. Attaching his insurance video, he sent it away, turning towards her with a smile. "Now, my kitten. You want to see Stacey pregnant. Don't you?"

Julie nodded with a bright, lustful smile. "All of us need your babies, master. I want to see all of us with big, pregnant bellies, so everyone knows you own us, inside and out..." Her hands groping her body again as she thought about it: the idea was so fucking hot, knowing she'd have this strong, smart, capable man's children. The fact that she was on her period right now was driving her insane -- she kind of hoped master would fuck her anyway.

Mark smiled, pulling her into a languorous kiss: she moaned against his lips, her hands curling in his hair, moving to straddle his lap: He could feel her heat, how wet she was, and would not be at all surprised to find she'd left a puddle on his guest chair. They continued to kiss, and he let his hand fall to her tits, pulling one out of her bra so he could maul her gorgeous flesh between his fingers: she pressed against his hand, whimpering in pleasure. As he took her nipple between thumb and forefinger, her back arched, pressing her cunt against his cock: he couldn't stop himself sliding down to finger her dripping cunt, teasing her clit with his fingers, sliding one inside her... and hitting the tampon in there. The math hit him as his kitten mewled in bliss, coating his face in kisses.

"Don't stop, Master.." Pulling out his fingers, there was just a hint of menstrual blood on them. Pulling her into a regretful kiss, he slid her out his lap. "Not until the bleeding stops, Kitten." she gave him an extremely disappointed look, hands moving to knead her own breasts, cupping them upwards. "Please, Master..."

That did give him an idea, and he nodded to his cock. "Pull it out and have a taste, Kitten." She eagerly obeyed, frantically unfastening his belt and freeing his dick, taking it into her mouth without hesitation.

"Good, Kitten. Suck Daddy's cock. Feel it inside you, in your mouth, and get it ready for me to fuck my busty kitten's tits." She moaned, shaking in pleasure as her brain realised Master's cock was in her, making her cum, and she couldn't say the words... words were complicated. Not simple, like taking Master's long thick cock into her throat. Feeling herself choke on it, gasping for air as he pulled her back, pushing her head onto the chair she'd been sitting on, the little puddle of her own cunt soaking into her hair as he straddled her, Eagerly, she pulled her breasts together, wrapping them around the cock she'd just had in her mouth, even as his hand pulled her head sharply down, so that each thrust pushed between her lips.

Verensei
Verensei
415 Followers
12