Hypnotrack Ch. 10: Surprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did this count as having his cock in her? She wasn't sure. A wave of pleasure ran through her, though, every time the tip slid between her lips, feeling her bouncy boobies getting used by her master for a titty-fuck.

Mark would need to think about commands for things like this, customized for each of his slaves: a long talk about their kinks was in order. But that was for later. Right now, with the head of his cock sliding into her mouth with each thrust, pinching her nipples and using her young body, her soft, bouncy tits wrapped around his dick, it didn't take long for him to feel the urge to cum -- Pulling her head against his cock, the intern shaking beneath him as he groaned, emptying his balls into her mouth.

Julie eagerly sucked and swallowed all the cum Master dumped in her throat, her thoughts rather fuzzy from the orgasms she'd had from his cock in her mouth, slowly clearing as she looked up at him with worshipful, watery eyes. "Thank you, Master."

"You are quite welcome, kitten. Now, clean yourself up and get presentable, and I'll run you through some more procedures..." Mark said, feeling his heart race, putting his dick away for now. "And if you're attentive, I might fuck your ass after I'm done with Stacey." The idea certainly seemed to entice her, putting a happy smile on her face as she quickly smoothed her auburn hair, green eyes filled with joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, lunchtime came around: Julie had quickly absorbed the procedures, and had spent the last hour on a pad, working on business ideas as Mark watched the network -- they'd both been delighted to discover that the 'gofundme' was now at over twenty thousand -- growth was accelerating, as those who viewed the site watched his video, passing it onto their friends, and they both estimated they'd likely hit a hundred grand within a day or so. They'd certainly have their seed money -- a quarter of a million -- by Friday. He'd gotten the confirmation mail from Heather, showing she'd watched the video, which meant his work plans were a go without care for who might hear. It hit Mark, as he watched Julie work, what had probably started the cam site -- the person behind it wanted money to house their own harem, most likely, and things had spiraled from there. That was his guess, at any rate: It could just as easily be some misogynistic prick behind this, but then -- why hadn't they tried getting the video in front of everyone, if that was the case? It was certainly an idea at the back of his mind...

The knock at the door was expected, and he directed Julie to answer it, standing himself in front of his desk with a stern look. Sure enough, Stacey stood there, wearing her outdoor coat, a long black thing that reached to mid-thigh: oddly, she had it buttoned up to her neck, hugging her curves, and upon her feet he was bemused to see red heels. The mystery was resolved, however, the moment the intern closed the door, an impish smile on her face. Stacey, without hesitation, dropped the purse she was holding and began unbuttoning said jacket, revealing the classic fantasy of every office worker -- she had not a stitch on underneath, save the slave collar he had commanded her never to remove: he did wonder how she was hiding it from their colleagues.

Dropping to her knees, the blonde goddess started crawling across the floor towards him, blue eyes filling with lust and desire. "this Kitten cumwhore is here to be bred, Master." She breathed. "Please? Let me be good enough to be bred. Ruin me, show everyone i'm just a slut for your cock. Marked as yours for everyone to see." Placing her hands on his knees, she looked up at him with a face filled with hope. "Please, Master? I'll do anything you want if you'll use me. I'm just three holes and a set of tits for you, master. Please. Rape your baby into me if you want. Breed me. Knock my worthless cunt up, Pl.."

Her final word cut off as he wrapped his fingers in her blonde hair, lifting up her face to kiss her hungrily, plundering her mouth with his tongue, his free hand sliding down to grope her gorgeous tits: he really couldn't get enough of this stuck up bitch being his fuck toy, and could feel her manicured hands scrabbling at his belt, desperate to pull out his cock. He could feel the hot wetness of her pussy against his leg as she rocked back and forth, shiver of bliss flowing down her skin.

Stacey had been looking forwards to this all day, filled with hope that her Master, her gorgeous, confident master would prove to her he valued her, that she was good enough to have his children. She'd been so stupid, so silly before, not realizing that she was born to be this wonderful man's cumdump, his breeding bitch, and was eternally grateful to Julie -- his other kitten -- for teaching her her purpose, and for Monique -- listening to her sister over the weekend, she'd gotten lots of good ideas on how to talk dirty in a way that made her shiver with need, helping her fully understand the revelations that had come to her after she'd watched the video. She didn't really remember it, and didn't really care: much more important was the fact she'd finally found his belt buckle, and was unfastening it like a good little sex toy should.

Julie watched her fellow kitten writhing in master's lap from where she'd sat on the floor, her back to the door: One hand was on her tits, the other stroking her bloody cunt, as she saw how well her fellow kitten had accepted her purpose, knowing that in just a week or two, She'd be the one being pumped full of his glorious seed: She was so happy Melissa had given her the pills she needed to make sure it took: she remembered she had to start them the next day, with a little quiver of delight as Master's cock appeared once more.

She was certainly eager, and while he'd had a lot of fun with them all over the weekend, there was something special about this: He loved his kittens, and he made a promise to himself to give them each one on one time -- even as he felt her hands pulling out his cock, stroking his hard length as if it was the most precious thing in the world. "Put it in your worthless kitten, master. Please. Use me as you please, just cum in me please.." How could he really say no to that?

Hands around her waist, he lifted her up just enough -- and with her eager help, was lined up perfectly as he slid into her soaking wet pussy: Tight and slick, she engulfed him completely, sinking down to his root as her whole body shuddered, her pussy pulsing around him as he started to fuck her, up into her convulsing body, her legs on either side of him: hands around her waist, he lifted her up and laid her on the floor, pulling her legs up against his shoulders as he hammered into her writhing, gorgeous self, allowing his hands to tease and toy with her beautiful, C-cup tits, which seemed to be almost as sensitive as Julie's -- Stacey bucked up against his hands, grinding her breasts into his palms as she came yet again, a whimper of a moan escaping her full lips: in his peripheral vision, he could see his other kitten slumped against the door, fingering her bloody pussy as she watched, groping her own chest as if she was trying to milk herself.

He knew Heather was programmed, now, and his sensor would tell him if anyone else approached -- so he had no fear of noise as he hammered into this model-grade body, fully focusing on her skin against his own, the way her legs twitched against his shoulders, the feel of her ass as he plunged into her hot little hole.

Stacey was in Heaven. Master was going to mark her as his property. Everyone would know someone found her worthless self useful, that he had laid claim to her as his fertile cum dump. His needy little whore. The feeling of his cock in her, stretching her, filling her so completely, his hands on her fuck-me titties, mashing them as she pushed them into his hands, making her even hornier as she was used like fuck-meat. She was cumming for the fourth time, and she couldn't stop herself from screaming -- they were getting stronger, every thrust driving her higher, and she couldn't stop the tight little scream of bliss escaping her lips: Master didn't stop, though, just fucking her harder.

Seeing her cumming underneath him, the feeling of her pussy clenching tight around his cock, her body pushed into his hands, the tight little scream nearly made him lose control, and Mark looked down at her triumphantly: pulling her legs around his waist, leaning down to press those marvelous mammaries against his chest as he kissed her, claiming her lips and trailing kisses up the side of her neck: he growled into her ear, even as she wrapped her perfect legs around him, pulling him tight against her hot little cunt.

"That's right, kitten. Cum for your master as I breed your bimbo body. Going to mark you inside and out as mine. Everyone's going to see that pregnant belly of yours and know you're just a breeding toy."

Master's words flowed down her spine like an electric current: eyes rolling back into her head, she came harder than ever before, her mind blanking for a moment as a load moan of bliss escaped her full lips: in that moment, feeling herself almost split open by that delicious dick, she was almost a bimbo in truth, and what returned were more instincts than thought. Wrapping one of her hands in his hair, the other trailing down master's spine to grope his ass as he used her, she didn't know what she was saying in between the hot, hungry kisses she was placing all over his face and neck.

After he spoke, and even louder scream escaped her lips, her pussy almost painfully tight as she convulsed, pushing her body up against him, the feeling of those perfect tits against his chest: a manicured hand wrapping in his hair as she kisses him fervently, whimpered moans of 'Breed me' 'use me' and 'mark me' escaping her lips breathlessly, with the occasional 'This cumwhore' 'Needy fuckbucket' tossed in for good measure.

Thanks to her programming - really, the standard stuff he'd given all his loves -- she was climaxing almost continually, every thrust into her body sending another wave of pleasure through her: how hard, of course, the peaks were still determined by what he did to her. Clearly, he'd found a pressure point, so he leaned into it -- knowing his own climax was coming very soon now.

"That's right, Fuckbucket. I'm going to unload deep inside you." Pushing in as deep as he could to demonstrate where. "You're spending the rest of this week being pumped with my baby batter. Coming home with me every night to serve as my cum dump. Going to shoot so much into you that there's rivers running down your legs, so everyone can see what a cum filled whore you..." He was cut off as her nails scored his back, a loud, high pitched scream echoing in the room as she convulsed and shook beneath him, her cunt practically begging for his load as it squeezed and pulsed around him, and he couldn't hold back -- driving, as promised, deep into her body as he shot what felt like half a gallon of cum into her womb.

Julie heard her master groan as her fellow kitten's nails scored his back, clamped onto him like a leach as he bred her sister -- her own eyes were half lidded, and her bloody pussy came in sympathetic pleasure as Master collapsed on top of the blonde bombshell. She loved her sister's legs, wrapped as they were around her master as aftershocks continued to make the cumwhore shake, and has enjoyed them wrapped around her face over the weekend when she'd been licking her clean -- she kind of hoped master would give her cleaning duty again, and as he looked up at her, her face lit in excitement -- her wish was being granted.

Mark shook, shivering in the afterglow of one of the most powerful orgasms of his life -- he could barely feel what she'd done to his back, but he knew she'd likely scored him -- he's be hurting later. Looking down at her, the blonde bombshell's eyes were closed and her whole body seemed to be shivering, her lungs gasping for air as he slowly slid out of her - he couldn't go any faster: she was clamped around him like a vise -- with a sloppy pop: looking up to Julie, her own body shaking, he gestured her over. "Clean this up, kitten."

Sitting back, his lungs still heaving, he watched Julie scamper on all fours across the floor, sucking his cock into her mouth with relish, her tongue laving and licking his length before pulling out and swallowing quite happily. "Thank you, Master. You take good care of your kittens." Turning, she dove between Stacey's legs, eating out the blonde -- only a little seemed to be leaking from her -- as the boss's secretary clasped her legs around the intern's hair, her eyes still closed, body shuddering -- she appeared to still be cumming, which was quite a delightful site for him to watch: it made her shake in all sorts of delightful ways, and he smiled in happiness -- he loved them all, she loved and needed him, and he'd have her for the rest of his life. Mark would make sure of it -- he wasn't going to let them steal any of his women. Seeing the pleasure pouring through her just made him all warm inside.

Eventually he found the strength to rise and open the window -- the room was rather heavy with the smell of sweat and sex, and he rather desperately wanted a shower. His loves were curled up on the floor together, Julie stroking Stacey's bare belly as they both looked at him with eyes filled with longing, practically undressing him with their gazes -- not that he was wearing much.

Something in his expression gave it away, and with a bemused smile, Julie moved to her purse, where she'd left it on the desk, pulling out a couple of boxes of wet wipes that she tossed towards him and Stacey. "I thought we might need these, master," she said in a wry tone.

Soon enough, the three of them were as clean as they were going to get, and dressed once more -- Stacey had apparently put her outfit in her bag, as she donned some sheer lace panties, a knee-high pinstripe skirt, a bra that practically didn't exist in matching black, and a short with a high collar that seemed to emphasize her neck -- while hiding the thin band of leather: it was quite ingenious, really, and he thanked himself for being smart enough to claim her.

By mutual agreement, they ate lunch together -- everyone needed their energy -- before Stacey returned to work. She gave him a passionate, languorous kiss before leaving and after a brief pause whispered a tender 'I love you, Master,' into his ear: blushing slightly as she pulled back, she promised to return at end of shift so she could be taken home. With just enough time left to fix her make up -- she closed the door behind her perfect butt, leaving him alone once more with Julie. For her part, the intern was quite happy to drop herself into his lap, squirming a little to get comfortable as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm looking forward to my turn, Master," her emerald gaze focused on his own. "I.. I love you so much, Master. Thank you." He pulled him into a passionate kiss, happiness filling them both: alas, work called. Literally -- Someone on the third floor had managed to get a blue screen. Disentangling her with a slight pout from his kitten, he verified he couldn't fix it here -- and, well, He was supposed to teach her, wasn't he?

"Straighten up, Kitten." A few minutes to neaten up her lipstick, straighten their clothing, and then it was time to see of this was a PBKAC or not -- with a gorgeous woman at his side, it should be more fun than usual?

12