Hypnotrack Ch. 11: Rat in the Basement

Story Info
Finally we find out what's been going on with Marie...
5k words
4.78
10.8k
21

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

It turned out to have been a PBCAK alright -- Simon had been dumb enough to hit a malware link masquerading as an ad for viagra, and it was only luck that the ransomware hasn't worked. It make for a 'fun' hour -- showing Julie how to fix it (not that it really mattered, but it was nice to feel her over his shoulder) and castigating Simon not to be so stupid -- if not in those words.

By mutual agreement, the two grabbed some snacks from the machines in the lobby before moving back up to his office: the moment they were alone in the elevator, she was pressed pleasantly against his side. He casually skimmed his hands over her breasts, half-lidding her eyes in delight. "Is it always like that?" She asked, softly.

Mark nodded. "Roughly half the time, yeah. Problem is between the keyboard and the chair. Mostly, I think, It's because a lot of the staff didn't grow up with this sort of thing."

She nodded in understanding as the elevator dinged - quickly stepping back from him as others stepped on board -- and the conversation paused until they returned to the second floor, and the door closed behind them in his office. "So, Master," she said, half-falling against him -- quite deliberately, he was sure - "What's the plan for this afternoon? You did mention using my tight little ass..."

He glanced at the time: just after two -- and gave her a regretful smile. "We have Marie visiting in less than an hour, kitten. I do have more sisters for you to meet, though... if you want to join Stacey in coming home with me?"

She pouted most properly, but behaved herself, nodding in agreement before turning to the laptop he'd pulled out of storage to keep an eye on their seed money and brainstorm business ideas, while he monitored the network. Soon enough, however, his sensor gave a beep, and a moment later there was a knock at the door -- with a nod to Julie, she rose and opened it, giving him his first good look at the other new intern.

He had been peripherally aware when the two were hired -- he'd been responsible for setting up their accounts for the server, after all -- but other than briefly seeing her from behind during their orientation, he'd not gotten a good look at the redhead: he had mostly become familiar with Julie when she was put on front desk, after all. So as the two walked towards him, a slightly nervous smile on Marie's face, he took the opportunity to check her out.

She was slightly taller than Julie -- he guessed close to 5'7" - with a wave of curly red hair down to her shoulders, a scattering of freckles around a heart-shaped face, a pert little nose under dark green eyes, a generous bust -- roughly the same proportions as Julie -- and indeed, absolutely gorgeous legs. The fact that he could see them, however, was another point towards the idea she'd been hit with the video. Because she was not really dressed to work in the mail room.

Her blouse was tight, the top three buttons undone, and he could see hints of the lacey bra underneath: a bright red, the outline could be seen through the thin white fabric, and the curve of her breasts suggested they were barely contained. The pinstripe skirt she wore was a stab in the right direction, but it ended at mid-thigh -- lovely, athletic, creamy thighs, he had to admit -- and the heels were again, just skirting the edge of 'business' and drifting into the territory of 'night out'. She was hitting the very edge of the dress code to look sexy -- much as he'd instructed Julie to -- and while it could be personal choice... Well, it was suggestive.

He gave her a smile, rising to offer his hand. "Marie, Isn't it? I'm Mark, I handle IT here -- Julie's been assigned to help me today, she's been telling me wonderful things about you. It's really routine -- I just need you to watch some of the new training videos I'm putting together, so we can gauge their impact."

Julie nodded in agreement, a warm smile on her face. "It's pretty straightforward, really. I've seen them all, and they were very illuminating!"

"Sure!" Marie replied, brightly - she really had a most fetching smile. "It won't take too long though, will it? They really need me in the mail room."

He rather hoped the redhead didn't catch the undertone of Julie's comment -- it happily had been sifficiently opaque - pulling out the tablet he'd requisitioned and setting it before her, headphones plugged in. "Not long at all, maybe fifteen minutes? You need to use this -- Julie and I have our own work -- but give it a watch, and we'll discuss it when you're done, okay? Use the headphones." A gentle smile as she followed instructions, apparently eager to get it over with, and hit play.

She dropped into trance without any delay, no confusion or disorientation -- confirming that she had already been exposed -- and that in all likelihood, there were unwitting agents of the group behind this working in the building. Happily, he had a plan for this, but it was still a problem.

Julie watch with avid eyes as the busty redhead was turned into her sister-slut. "Yes. Obedience is pleasure. Yes. Pleasure is obedience. Yes. Obedience is pleasure. Yes. Pleasure is obedience. Yes, I would love to be yours. Yes, I would love to obey. Yes, I would love to serve you. Yes, my mind is open. Yes, my mind is empty. Yes, fill my mind. Yes, own my body."

The words spilled from Marie's mouth in an increasingly aroused tone, as Master's custom video worked it's magic. Julie loved all her sisters, and could not wait to introduce their new one to the others. Maybe Master would take her home with Stacey as well?

Mark watched as his personal conditioning took hold, his cock getting hard as he scanned her athletic form -- He rather wanted to see her in a swimsuit, thinking on it. He blessed his foresight for having put in the trigger to recall what else had been done to them, and he focused on the need to do that as soon as she was done baking -- he had all the time in the world to enjoy her after this. First priority had to be to get out from any attention by the creators of this technique.

"Yes. I understand. Yes. I acknowledge. Yes. I remember. I obey. Resistance is unpleasant. Resistance is disgusting. Resistance is like being smeared with shit. I hate resisting. I loathe resisting. I will never resist." Marie's hands were openly roaming her body, pulling open her blouse to expose the lacey bra -- slut red, the uplift barely covered her nipples, and looked like something from a porn store: the central clasp unlatched as she pressed on it, baring her bouncy tits to his eyes as she mashed and mauled herself with need. She was close to the end -- out of the corner of his eye, he saw Julie watching with eager anticipation, and couldn't help but smile.

"I am and have always been bi. I have always wanted you to own me, to master me. I love you, I love my sisters, I want my sisters. I want your babies. I need... I am your stupid fuck slut, and I need your cock in me, master!" She exclaimed this with a wail of desire, shaking in need as the video ended. Rapidly pulling out the earphones and stumbling onto the desk before Mark snapped out the needed command.

"Maintenance time, fuck slut," he said, and watched as she sat back down, and -- while still clearly aroused -- listened to her speak in a monotone.

"Slave was instructed to register an account at Sexslavesforsale.com." She recounted, "Also to accept the offer of free streaming equipment. Slave was instructed to ensure Marie dreams of being a Camgirl, to get off on men watching her. Bidding for her. Buying her. Slave was instructed by previous assignment to dress like an office slut. Slave was instructed by previous assignment to bring condoms to work every day. Slave was instructed by previous assignment to ensure Marie takes sexy photos before bed every night and send them to assignment. Slave was instructed by previous assignment to look out for other women to be office sluts. Slave was instructed to ensure Marie wears slut lingerie every day under office clothing. Slave was instructed to ensure Marie streams herself on the site at least an hour a day, advertising that she is a slut for sale, doing what she is told by viewers except reveal her location beyond city or provide contact information."

She lapsed into silence, and he traded a worried glance with Julie: now he knew the second stage between that first command and being put up for sale on the site: there were a few things he needed to clarify, however.

"Fuck slut. When did Marie begin streaming? Have you found any other women for your previous assignment?" Keeping his voice steady, his tone calm.

Julie was feeling incredibly thankful that Master had been the one to claim her, if this is what other men did. They'd turned her fellow intern into a slave for sale! Who knows where she might have wound up? The idea that these monsters would do such things to women, stealing their free will -- it was horrifying: she resolved to discuss it with master later -- for there was surely something he could do -- but knew to stay quiet for now, watching as he fixed her sister. She couldn't wait to see the redhead getting bred by master!

"Marie is due to start streaming tonight, master. Slave has found three possible recruits that match the given profile amongst Marie's friends and family." Marie replied in that same monotone, and Mark breathed a brief sigh of relief: That... that he could work with.

"What is the name of your previous assignment, when did he create recruit, and have the possible recruits been shown the video, to the best of your knowledge?" Marie's hands had fallen to her sides by now, her blouse open, bra open, her breasts on full display -- and he had to admit it was a distracting sight. Pleasant, perky handfuls with large nipples, he was impatient to see how they felt, feel her moaning under his touch. It took increasing willpower to school himself to investigate first -- he started counting back from a hundred in his head as she answered.

"Jeff Atkins was my previous assignment: Recruit was created last Wednesday. Possible recruits have not been shown the video -- previous assignment neglected to ask if Marie had identified anyone."

Mark knew who Jeff was: he was barely twenty, cunning rather than smart: this really did not surprise him. Time to wrap things up. "Marie will be coming with me after this to report Jeff sexually harassing her. Does anyone else in the mail room know what he's done or been doing to Marie?"

"No master. Previous assignment was using Marie during lunch breaks in the back room." Marie almost tonelessly replied -- Both he and Julie could hear a hint of amusement, just a touch, bringing a smile to both their faces as Mark rose. Hr moved to stand behind his new love, reaching down to cup her gorgeous breasts, lifting them: as he did, the redhead leaned back, giving him more access, obediently awaiting the next command.

" Maintenance time ends. Return to normal mode." As soon as he'd finished speaking, it was like a button had been flicked, bringing her back to life, writhing beneath his hands to maximize his touch. "Thank you, Master, for claiming me! Please tell me you're going to fuck your naughty little minx!"

Looking up at him with those forest-green eyes full of need, biting her lip as she gazed upon him: the very image of a horny slut. It hit him that in all likelihood, her arousal had been building up all throughout the maintenance time, for there was a definite smell coming from between her legs, pungent and musky. He just groped her harder, pulling her out of the chair by her tits and pulling her body against his own, kissing the side of her neck as he ran his hands over her body, teasing her bountiful breasts.

"Of course I am, Kitten." Really, why not make all his work-sluts kittens? "You love being my kitten, don't you, slut? A mewling little cum dump. Look at how eager your sister-slave is for me to fuck you." Turning her head to focus her on Julie's lustful gaze, his brunette kitten kneading her own tits once more -- he loved that her breasts turned her on so much, and In the back of his mind, resolved to do something special for her. Right now, he had a redheaded kitten to train -- huh, and his other kitten was blonde. The trifecta was pure coincidence, but he'd run with it.

"Tell master what you want, Marie." Julie suggested in a seductive tone. "All your naughtiest thoughts." Marie bit her lip again -- it was kinda cute -- and looked to him with a slightly anxious expression.

"It's alright, my freckled kitten," he reassured her, running his left hand up to stroke her throat as the other continued to tease her soft, bouncy titties. They felt amazing, almost as nice as Julie's -- Julie's intense enjoyment of tit-play was really the big difference. "Tell me what you want. What you need."

"I love being your kitten, Master!" The redhead exclaimed, now she had permission. "I want your babies in my belly. I want to be in your harem with my sisters. To be owned by you, for everyone to see." All of that he had expected: It was, after all, part of the programming. But she continued, "I want to be filmed, master. So everyone can see what a naughty little girl I am. Your personal porn star." That was probably a leftover from her camgirl conditioning, but maybe not? He honestly didn't know. She still wasn't done.

"More than that. I want to be tied up and helpless as you use me. Spank me. Blindfold me. Choke me a little!" Marie's voice filled with need as she rocked her tight little ass against his dick.

Julie grinned at that, her breasts once more on display as she groped herself: There was a current of intense arousal in her words. "That's sounds fun. Shall I play with her, Master, while you fuck her?"

Bending Marie over the table, letting her rest her hands on his desk, he slid his hands down her sides, lifting up her skirt: a lacey red thong was all she wore, and it was already soaked with her juices. The legs revealed were toned and athletic, as he'd thought, and he would bet you could bounce a coin on her tight little ass: this was a woman who worked out. "Yes, my busty kitten. Help me strip your freckled kitten so we can see what a gorgeous girl she is." Yes, he was going to have to change some trigger words.

Julie jumped to action, her hands leaving her chest to come around the table, lifting Marie's head, her fingers tangled in her sister's hair, to give her a hungry kiss that Marie returned wholeheartedly, cupping her face as they made out: this left Julie's hands free to pull her sister's blouse and bra off, baring a smooth athletic back to Master's gaze, as the man they both loved unzipped her skirt, pulling it to the floor: the thong took a bit more effort, having slid into her pussy, and Marie moaned into her mouth as Master pulled them onto the floor. She heard more than saw Marie kicking off her heels -- and now her sister was revealed in all her glory.

Marie's body was essentially tailor made for a swimsuit or bikini, or perhaps to serve as an underwear model. Toned, athletic muscle, pert full breasts -- She clearly worked out on the regular, keeping in shape, or had some extremely athletic hobby. The redhead's curly locks were tightly held in Julie's grip as the two kissed, and Marie was audibly moaning in between kisses.

Now that she was naked -- in the office, where anyone could walk in! - with her sexy, busty sister kissing her, master looking at her, groping her -- Marie was incredibly aroused. She'd only seen Mark once or twice around the office, and even when that limp dicked boy Jeff had been fucking her, she'd been thinking of Mark, and his manly arms handling her like the animal she was.

She knew in her heart -- After all, he'd been the only one to ask! - that Master would fulfill her fantasies. She kinda hoped he bred her on camera, so everyone could see how much she loved his manly cock, and how lucky she was he owned every cell in her body. She just knew that Mark's dick would be so much better in her than that teenage boy's, than anyone else she'd ever taken to bed. Mark would probably make her cum when he fucked her -- a first in her life! Best of all, unlike that microdicked teen, she bet he'd fuck her raw, without a condom. She needed his cum in her pussy, and promised herself to flush her pills down the toilet as soon as she had the chance.

It didn't hurt at all that Julie was kissing her, playing tongue-hockey with her as her mom used to say: she'd had a crush on Julie since induction, and her breasts were even bigger than her own. The way Julie moaned as she groped her boobs was truly delightful, and she couldn't wait to see how they felt in her mouth.

Mark pointedly did not rank his loves by how hot they were: he loved them all, each was different, and they were all gorgeous to him. Marie was, however, the closest to an instagram girl he'd ever seen. You know the ones -- typically posing in beachwear somewhere exotic, advertising for some cheap clothing company. His hands roamed over that tight little ass, as her pungent smell filled the room -- spreading her legs, he felt more than saw that her pussy was leaking down her thighs, and the way she spasmed as he brushed his fingers over her clit was a wonder to behold, her hips bucking against his hand -- she was on the knife-edge of cumming already, and even brushing his hand over her clit had set her off.

Julie felt her sister jerk and shake in her embrace, a moan escaping her mouth as she devoured Marie's lips, cumming hard for master as he touched her. Julie was pretty close herself, she would be the first to admit: the redhead's hands were expertly teasing her tits, sending electric spasms of pleasure through her, and her arousal only grew as Master stepped back to strip off. God, She needed her period to be over so master would fuck her.

Pulling off his shirt as Julie kept Marie entertained, Mark quickly shucked his belt, kicking off his shoes and trousers as he stepped up behind his new kitten, pressing his bare cock against her ass. "You want this in your pussy, kitten?" He asked as he pulled her head back, his hand around Marie's throat, reaching out his other to fingerfuck Julie's face: his busty kitten's tongue laved his fingertips, sucking them into her mouth as if they were the tastiest thing in the world, and Marie's breath came out in rapid gasps.

"Yesss.. Choke me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me..." God, she could feel it. His dick was bigger. Big and thick, and there was no mention of a condom! She was going to get fucked raw, and the only thing that would make it better was a camera to record this perfect moment. She felt him line his dick up with her pussy -- she was a kitten with a pussy, and she loved it -- and she almost came again as it pressed against her. Would it even fit?! He wasn't choking her a little, he was choking her a lot, and it was better than she'd imagined. She needed more!

Now, Mark would not consider himself particularly blessed in the dick department. He was of average length and slightly better than average girth, since you're curious. But the thing about being average? Is that statistically, half the male population is smaller than you. So, unbeknownst to Mark? As he lined up to fuck her utterly drenched pussy, he did not know that his would indeed by the largest cock she had ever felt. Marie, however, was more than aware.

"Oh FUUUUUCK!" Marie's scream echoed to the roof as she convulsed in his arms, as his cock slowly slid into her depths. "You're splitting... me... in... half!" She could barely speak -- his hand was still round her throat, his grip pulsing to give her air then take it away. A far off part of her mind exulted in the fact she was right! Her master had the biggest dick in the world! She felt her pussy gushing, as it clenched his marvelous dick, filling her needy little kitty so perfectly. She felt full, utterly full of dick, her insides tight around her master's member as it stretched her out. She could feel his hips on her ass as he bottomed out inside her, his balls against her thighs, an she couldn't wait for them to fill her womb with gooey semen. Even if she couldn't get pregnant now -- she'd pretend! She could imagine she was all fertile for her man, ready to feel his swimmers inside her, putting a child inside her. These were distant thoughts, however, detached from the animal she was becoming as her master started to fuck her in earnest, a hand wrapped around her throat like she'd always dreamed of.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers
12