Hypnotrack Ch. 11: Rat in the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was delighted by Marie's shocked, delighted face as master started to fuck her, her panting breaths as Mark choked her and let go, the way her tits jiggled with each thrust. She ran her hands over her sister-sluts sides, along her thighs -- she couldn't resist stroking master's balls as he hammered into her trim form, making Mark grunt in a delightful manner: With the way he was holding her.. She leaned over the desk, pressing her breasts into the wood... It was just feasible... Hands on Marie's hips, she started licking her sister's clit, her tongue brushing against master's cock as he filled her sister: it took a bit of effort to brace, but then master happily accommodated her, and she went to work on her sister with abandon.

As Mark saw Julie spreading herself over the desk -- displacing some of his files, he noted in a distant part of his mind -- to start on Marie's pussy, he realised that if he kept this up he'd be hammering her nose into the desk. Still holding onto Marie's throat, he slid his other arm around her waist, pulling her back a step, creating the room for Julie to fit, and holding Marie in place. The net effect on his end was to hammer harder into her ass, tight and pert as it was, the sloppy sounds increasing as he used her incredibly tight, utterly drenched cunt. Stacey had been as tight as this towards the end, as she kept cumming, desperate to keep his seed in her: this was presumably the effect of Marie's workout regime. He was fairly certain you could crack nuts with those lovely thighs that Julie was devouring, and as she came for the fourth time, her scream barely escaping his grip -- he relaxed it a little to let her gasp for air -- she clenched around him incredibly tightly, locking him in place for a long beat: she was dripping all over his balls, which Julie eagerly licked at, and it was time to tailor her programming.

Leaning in close, he nipped at her ear, before growling his commands hungrily into her head. "You are not my fuck slut. You are my freckled kitten. Being called my kitten makes..." A grunt of his own interrupted his words, as her pussy twitched around him once more: he was close to cumming already, and she was just nodding frantically: he let her have more air, and head a hissed 'Yessss..." Taking a moment, he continued his orders.

"Being called my kitten makes you cum, wherever you are. The longer my cock is in you, the harder you cum. The more I'm touching you, the harder you cum. You cannot stop cumming when I fuck you..." As that command sunk in, she convulsed again, and he heard a thunk -- he suspected it was Julie bouncing off the table, and pulled the redhead back another step. She continued to convulse and shake, taking both of his hands to hold in place: he finally released her throat, in order to do just that, grabbing her hips to pin her in place, and she just started screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure. Marie was seriously loud, every muscle in her body vibrating with pleasure, milking his cock. He couldn't hold back any longer, and pushing as deep into her body as he could: with a muted roar, he emptied his balls, pumping one, two, three loads into her drenched cunt. It was probably the fastest he'd cum so far, fucking his loves, but the redhead clearly didn't mind.

Julie had been eagerly lapping at the puddle Marie was making down her thighs and on the desk as master programmed her sister -- she liked the sound of some of those orders, and was considering asking Master to put them in her as well when the redhead spasmed, bouncing off the crown of her head and knocking her chin int the desk. It hurt, but in a distant way -- she was too engrossed in hearing Marie's screams of bliss, watching her squirm, her own pussy drenched as Master filled her sister. Hopefully soon they'd both be moms: she reminded herself to start on the breeding pills Melissa had given her tomorrow, falling back onto Master's chair and rubbing at her sore chin -- She didn't seem to be bleeding, which was good, but it felt like she might bruise.

Marie was having the time of her life, being choked as the biggest dick she'd ever felt plundered her insides, as her sister licked at her pussy, at the liquids flowing down her thighs. Her daily kegels kept her pussy nice and tight, and every time she came -- god, he was making her cum! So! much! This was what sex was supposed to be like! - She felt herself wrapping tightly around that massive dong, and it was turning her on so much! She could barely breathe, the noises she usually made quite suppressed, and the feeling of him choking her was simply the best thing in the world. God, she was so close to passing out! He was mastering her!

Then he started giving her orders! Oh god, she was going to be his slut and loved every second of it. Making her his kitten, his pet! And oh god, oh god, as the final orders sank in, she felt her whole body start to shake. She couldn't help it as every muscle she had spasmed with pleasure, jerking her hips, her knees failing her, her screams echoing in the room as she started to cum and COULD NOT STOP. It was like nothing she'd every experienced before, her mind going blank, numb with the intense sensations that overwhelmed her, only barely aware as he grunted, emptying his swimmers into her waiting womb! God, if any man deserved to get her pregnant, it was this one. She dropped onto the desk, barely aware as the pleasure continued to run through her body like electricity, convulsing like someone having a stroke as his orders bounced around in her head, sinking in deep. She was barely aware of the puddle on the desk beneath her, barely conscious that her owner had pulled out of her precious little kitty. Feeling the hot warm spunk filling her insides, she didn't even have the control to close her legs.

As Mark pulled out of his latest love, he staggered back and slumped onto the floor: Marie was collapsed over the desk, in the puddle she'd made there -- it was dripping onto the floor, soaking into the carpet along with the cum slowly leaking out of her slit. Julie was lying back in his chair, eyes glazed with lust, rubbing at her chin: he'd need to do something for his busty kitten soon, he mused, thoughts slowly returning. It belatedly occurred to him that he hadn't heard the confirmation report from Marie yet -- looking back at her, he realised she was still cumming, shaking and quivering over the desk. Once more, the smell of sex permeated the room -- and to his pleased surprise, he was still hard. His programming was working.

As he was considering what to do about that, his sensor beeped, warning of an approach: a moment later, there was a knock on the door. Who... were they caught?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Marie is quite exciteable, Isn't she? I'm very much in the mood for this story right now, so hopefully there won't be long before I resolve that cliff.

12