All Comments on 'Hypocrite'

by 60031Guy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

why would her unmentioned plans for the night with Troy entice her husband to take her back?

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

4*

Enjoyed the story. Some angst from first discovery would have been nice.

Reading online is easier if the paragraphs are shorter to aid keeping one's place.

Thanks

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Deja Vu?

It would be more fun for Steve to reveal to Jack that her new 'beau' 'Troy' was bisexual and had talked to him some years ago at a convention they attended before he met Jack. Good story, Thank You.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

So, he was cheating, too. But they had something in common: they both liked sucking dick.

.

Must’ve been in a Biden voting town, if other restaurant patrons cheered two guys getting engaged.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I did like Shelly’s line, “Oh, grow up, Jack. Most modern women have a lover or two other than their husband.” A lot of readers will hate that, but as we’ve moved into a much more casual sex culture, that’s becoming increasingly true. And, of course, most men, modern or otherwise, have fucked someone other than their wives.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I'll take this house, all our assets and you will have to pay me alimony." - With no fault divorce, she gets half the assets; if she gets the house, then he takes assets equal to half their equity in the house, then they split the remaining assets 50/50.

\

"I was with Dave to experience a big cock." - You can "experience" a big cock with a dildo, besides, how did she know he had a big cock if she hadn't already "experienced" it?

\

"if I was in a relationship with someone and we both agreed to be exclusive, then that is what I would be." - Bingo! Being bi has nothing to do with being promiscuous.

\

How she can completely forget such an important conversation is beyond me.

\

"No, honey! I was faithful to you until I had my recent fling with Dave." - Even if true, that doesn't make her any less of a cheater.

\

I'm not thrilled that he had been cheating, even if she had cheated first.

\

@lijon2019, good question. maybe she hoped to make him jealous, maybe Troy is bi and she was going to offer her ex a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was nice to see that Steve was there to keep the mind of Jack off his cheating spouse.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

This was decent but, for me, the story lacks something because we are never told why she started and continued to cheat for years. She says she still loves him but totally disrespects him - why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An average story made not-so-good when the husband turns into a cheating bi-sexual. It did nothing for the story but ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like it much but I read it.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

So Jack's PI videotaped Shelly doing the deed with some other guy?

Typical bullshit - the PI committed a felony by making the tape without the consent of the players; and Jack was a co-conspirator - if Shelly talked to a lawyer the shit could have hit the. fan in a big way.

This is typical bullshit because the PI would have known that and would not have run the risk.

And if there was a lawyer involved on Shelly's behalf he would have deposed Jack, and Jack would have denied any misconduct in the years before the divorce under oath, and if Shelly's lawyer found out about it - well, lying in divorce cases where money is the object can be grounds for settling aside the divorce decree and getting another crack at the liar's sestets.

Why don't authors do just a little research and thinking about the way people really act before spewing this shit out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two deplorable characters does not a good story make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just because you were honest with the title doesn't mean it's a good story. That would have required Jack's deception to have become known.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I'm just b not modern enough to accept serial cheating wives or bisexual husbands, cheating or not.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The basic framework was good but that was about it. And in the end neither person was worth a fuck. It would have been far better if you hadnt used the same damned woman, responses, attitudes et al that most every other writer uses.

You dont dare write a far more realistic woman because youre afraid your writing skills alone wont make the reader get angry enough at her. The majority do it, and yes, its because they cant write in a manner where the anger is organic to the story so we go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the stupid wife path. And it works on many of them.

Oh and for the love of God would you "writers" stop using "I love only you!" Literally no one uses that phrase, this shows how much you guys just steal from other stories. Thats a fucking corny soap opera phrase that no one has ever uttered outside the over the top hack acting in those shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just have his lover killed. Who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
they

both are cheaters this is just stuoid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending of this story seems to speak to the real agenda of the writer. This should have probably been posted in the Gay category, it fits there just as easily, perhaps more so right! Bisexuality seems closer to that dynamic than to Loving Wives which is really more about heterosexual men and women. Even if the men and women in Loving Wives are cheaters who bask in their own infidelity, they are still straight in their proclivities regarding sex. I get the feeling the reason so many stories get misplaced is because A) Writers want to post stories in LW to try and turn or shape opinions to be more positive towards their own lifestyles, B) Writers must feel they won't get their recognition or readership by posting in a possibly lesser read category, C) Writers post to LW to be purposely offensive to the heterosexual croed and those less inclined to fetishism. It seems this way based on writers commentary that has prologued some stories. I take the position that if a story, any story, is posted in Loving Wives then it is fairgame for critical commentary either positive or negative. Hence the whining from those of the fetish community (fetish defined as a strong and unusual need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement outside typical heterosexual activities) regarding all of the Anonymous criticism they typically end up receiving. Don't want the negativity? I suggest posting your stories in more logical and idealistically aligned categories. TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ReedRichards about 6 hours ago said - "I did like Shelly’s line, “Oh, grow up, Jack. Most modern women have a lover or two other than their husband.” A lot of readers will hate that, but as we’ve moved into a much more casual sex culture, that’s becoming increasingly true..."

Unfortunately this IS becoming more commonplace with women as well as men. I feel the feminist movement has a great deal of responsibility in changing women's mindset towards casual sexual activity in and outside of marriage. I don't mean to say men should be let off the hook for their own promiscuity. Infidelity has been the number one relationship killer of married and unmarried couples going on...I don't know...THOUSANDS of years! As the "superior" lifeforms on this ball of rock we are still to dense to snap to that. This promiscuous attitude towards sex is of such societal importance as to be one of the primary reasons our modern society will fail. When the strong bonds of coupling together fails, so too will the familial stones which our society is built from.

I guess I read these little vignettes here because I'm trying to understand the conglomerate rationale for committing mass societal suicide. Remember, "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch". If we're going to play big, we're going to pay big! TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the hell do you root for in this train wreck of a marriage. They both proclaim fidelity before the wedding and then both of them are cheating without the other one catching them at the start. He claims justice while he is a sorry cheat himself. Disrespect? Neither of them deserves anything resembling respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He showed her. Reads like they both had a fantastic sex life if a shallow phony marriage. Lovely people, all around. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy, this story certainly whitewashed what men who have sex with men are like.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

ReedRichards more likely with Trump in the Epstein jet.

As to your prognosis on marital behaviour in modern times that is just a load of bullshit unsupported by any solid data and you know it.

Stupid story about stupid people

Worth about 2/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Two cheaters. Everyone knows what bi-sexual means we didn’t need a tutorial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fact the husband is bisexual added nothing to this plot. Two cheaters married to each other is not very interesting no matter whom they are choosing for paramours. The husband proved himself to be just another turd who felt entitled to have his cake and eat it too.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger9 months ago

I wonder when the writer called this Hypocrite, was he making a prediction about the huge numbero f coimments that dispay that trait?

Now that would seem like genius, but then, we all know the charatcter of many of the LW comment-makers.

Just a thought, have a very lovely day everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user60031Guy@60031Guy
Just a man...looking to read some interesting things...perhaps write a few stories I find sexy.