All Comments on 'Hypothesis Confirmed'

by Fuinimel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Hypothesis confirmed

Further experimentation is strongly suggested, both to determine if the cycle of attraction/arousal/climax is made easier or more difficult by general repitition, and also to determine if alternate sexual activities are less enjoyable, more so, or equally so. Given the closed environment and nature of starship service and the requirements of Starfleet duty, to say nothing of ethical standards relating back to to your chosen partner, I would suggest that expanding your roster of partners is contra-indicated on several levels at this time. Do not neglect to monitor the physiological and emotional states of both yourself and your partner throughout the entire extended process; ethical standards suggest that you have made yourself at least partly responsible for his well-being. I salute your courage and dedication in entering into this area, and look forward to future reports.

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiover 8 years ago
More!

I would love to see where this goes from here! This is an excellent start to what could be a very interesting series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Really good job, you should write up a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
T'Sel Naturialness

Thank you for the correct image of a Vulcan. You are the first writer to portray a Vulcan in a normal way, not with super sized breasts or shaved pussy etc. T"Sel is a natural woman with a good hairy pussy and normal size breasts , which I loved. I love how you give them normal relationships. Blue was a good story as well as your other story. Keep up the wonderful work. I am looking forward to your next story. Thank you very much. "Live Long and Prosper" DK Whirl Wind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fascinating...

Nice job!

I KNEW Vulcan women still had an emotional streak in there somewhere...as Jim Kirk once admonished Spock:"The women on Vulcan are logical: it's the only planet in the Galaxy that can make that claim...".

There are only slight differences between the bodies of Vulcans and those of Humans, it is the damnable Vulcan logic that makes the biggest difference.

More, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wanting more

It is the third or fourth time I read this story and it never fails to amaze me upon each rediscovery. You should definitely return to making Star Trek-related stories sometime. Or, perhaps, if you are looking for a great, new universe, check out Mass Effect or try Star Wars.

I found your stories long ago, with "A bad day for shore leave" being the first I read. Since then I've read everything on here of yours most of which several times, including a few select chapters of "Sarlene's touch" and all I have to say is keep up the good work. You have fans out there counting on you. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous