All Comments on 'Hypothetically Speaking'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jushornyjushornyover 13 years ago
Wow

You have written an amazing story. The four all seemed so natural. The scene was erotic, steamy, sexy, and beautiful. Very well done and I can't wait to read more of your writing

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
That is a lovely story

with four distinct and believable characters and beautifully structured. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a bunch of fucking psycho babble!

Yeah, because guys hug, wrestle, high five, etc... they must be gay? Give me a fucking break. Sorry but the truth is the vast vast majority of men have zero homosexual leanings.

And another thing, even if those who are homosexual are that way by nature, then it is nature's way of saying, there is something wrong with you and thus your genes should not advance into the next generation.

This story is just some faggots fantasy that all straight men out there are game for fag sex. Simple fact is, the vast majority of men can't understand what about one man's hairy ass would turn on another man. It just doesn't even compute. There are no homosexual leanings for us.

As for homophobia. Simple fact is that it is a condition that is nearly non-existent. The word was corrupted by the homosexual movement as a way to label anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle.

Total fucking bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

I don't have a member number, but wouldn't insult you anonymously, I'd be an adult and just move on. Like you intro said, if you don't like it, don't read it.

The story is nice, and while I like more descriptive details of the body, you were close there but just in my taste, overall very, very nice.

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

You have a great voice! Excellent dialogue. Very well done... hot and kinky! Outlandish, but your writing makes it feel believable. Loved it!

SkanderbegSkanderbegover 13 years ago
Wow!

This has to be one of the best stories on the site! I love the whole thing, from the initial set up to the follow through. Thank you for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Surprisingly great

Great writing; great characterizations; great and distinct voices; great sex. Talented and hot.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks for writing and posting this story! You explored a new dimension and opened the bi-sexual can o' worms. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Section

This site would be much easier to navigate if authors took the time to put their storiers in the correct section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing!

I absolutely LOVE this story! Best 1 I've ever read!! I didn't realize how much I liked mm/ff til I read this. Alone mm or ff doesn't hold much interest 4 me but w/ boy/girlfriends, man its powerful stuff! PLEASE make more chapters!

& if u don't like mm/ff, u should've read the story as the authors note warned u abt it

gantcdgantcdabout 13 years ago
Please more

Fantastic read and would love a sequel with these characters, as they push even more boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey!

Awesome read.

NorwegianWoodyNorwegianWoodyover 11 years ago
Hits ALL My Buttons!

Sweet Darcy,

Perfect story! Makes me think that I must be bi (kinda surprising at age 56)..

Many thanks,

Scott

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Blimey, I think this may be one of my new favorite stories on Lit. I absolutely loved the Jess character, so cool and clever. And very hot sex too, especially because you chose not to overdo the M/M part.

And ignore the idiots saying this is in the wrong category, it's placed exactly right, as you would have gotten even more protest in GM since most of the sex is straight or F/F and in any case it's told from the perspective of one of the females.

I would love to read a sequel to this story, maybe just the same episode seen from Brian's viewpoint. But any story featuring Jess and Cara would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bisexuality rocks, even for the elderly! Losing homophobic sensations as the body deteriorates is unfortunate, yet grants pride to elderly females unmatched by former youthful agility..

Wonderfully written by an understanding bisexual partnership, fully exploring aspects of excitement shared by anally receptive friends, [however that's achieved by either gender]

RMelbRMelbover 10 years ago
Super Erotic

Wow!! This is why I visit this website. An amazing image that was a delight to read and visualise. Many thanks and keep up the sensational writing (yum)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written, esp. for the internet!

I can't sign in, as I'm not a member (hate distributing my personal info to anyone but the NSA). That said, the ridiculous rant from the "no real guy could ever be turned on by another guy" is just the sort of anonymous bull that I'd hoped was going out of style. Heck, I am very heterosexual, but old enough and experienced enough to realize that sometimes and under some conditions exceptions do get made. Not personal history, but I've known three or four people who found themselves crossing lines they never thought they'd cross, particularly in a "naked, drunken bunch of couples in a dark room" situation. (I've never been lucky enough to end up in that situation...)

More to the point, you have to wonder about the anonymous complainers who read the opening warning, and then choose to read on solely on order to rant about it. They may have bitched about what you wrote, Darcy... but they made sure to read it first. Makes you wonder, no???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

I love this story. SO HOT! starfan3880@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous