Hysteria

Story Info
The need we all feel inside of us, and what it drives us to.
4.7k words
4.58
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

I stared up at Melissa, my fingers expertly working into her calves. Well, as expertly as I could manage, being far from a masseuse. But for a caged sissy, devoted to their girlfriend and Mistress, often unable to tear my submissive gaze away from her dominating presence, I felt like I did okay! Often she would look down with a gentle, encouraging smile, running a hand through my hair or wig, whatever she had chosen for me to wear that day.

Today was a wig day, blonde with a pink ribbon keeping part of it up and out of my face. Mistress, as I referred to her at home or in front of her friends, had matched it with my standardised pink maid outfit, having just enough humiliating aspects to leave a permanent blush on my face. Often I wore my black one, a bit more reserved and practical, but on occasions she preferred to see her sissy dolled up, reminding me of my place.

And not to toot my own horn...but I did look adorable as fuck.

White 'princess' gloves covered my arms well past my elbows, horribly ineffective things but they did look cute. White opaque stockings, with pink bows adorning the tops, held perfectly in place with my garters, and of course my pink heels, sparkling from time to time in the light. Mistress had shown me many times through inspections how everything should look and fit, correcting me mercilessly with her cane and crop for any mistakes.

I heard Mistress Melissa sigh, contently pushing her leg further up into my hands, a subtle sign for me to continue working upwards. That beautiful little noise always had such an effect on me, my caged clit immediately responding, always elated knowing she was happy with my efforts. For years I had given away control of my clit, leaving myself at her mercy, knowing the desperation, aching energy that built inside of me was something she cherished.

Melissa had always known about Rory, my more feminine nature that I somewhat hid from the world. Fascinated and eager to learn more, we had started to share stories, pictures, ideas, and nights together. She had such a natural dominant energy about her, being nearly as tall as me, strong enough to effortlessly toss me around like the submissive slut I enjoyed being more than anything in the world. Once Melissa admitted her own intense desire to be in control of me, I'd been completely at her mercy ever since.

Even before moving in together, I found myself always being Rory at home, a frustrated clit encompassing me in my day-to-day life. Mistress, as she became, revolved her control around my cage and the outfits that accompanied it. We experimented with different styles, types, materials, until we found one I could wear without worry or complaint. Well, okay, maybe some complaints.

But in the three years since she had taken control of me as her good girl, I had not once touched my own cock. Tied up for cleanings, edged on releases, Melissa took pride in seeing my cage, the key never leaving her body. It always made me happy, knowing this frustrating thing stealing my cock away from me brought us both so much joy, the thought pushing me through the most difficult parts of being caged and denied.

However having such a strong, determined, and amazing Mistress did NOT make that easy!

As I continued to focus on her toned thigh, my fingers soothing any aches I could, my eyes couldn't help but continue sneaking glances up at my beautiful Mistress for approval. The aching need between my legs starting to hit its peak, not even remembering how long it had been since my last release. There had been several nights of edging, teasing, and aching torment, but rarely and sparingly was her permission to cum given out to her sissy.

The worst nights were when she fucked me, slowly sliding her strap-on in and out of me, carefully pushing me to the edge, watching the strain and desperation in my face, only to drain it out me over and over. Often Mistress would leave me bound in my cage afterwards, listening to my whimpers as she drifted off to sleep. I couldn't put into words how much control she had earned and demanded from me, and how desperate I was to be her good girl.

Yet despite my devotion to this wonderful woman, I constantly felt the pulsating pressure in my cage, clit starting to feel like I would explode at any moment. Cleaning the apartment, cooking dinners, or simply serving her in the manner she saw fitting, I knew my focus was waning. Constantly being drawn internally to that frustration, that need, softly whimpering at how badly I wanted to cum.

My hands must have stopped, Mistress putting a finger underneath my chin to regain my attention. I blushed, embarrassed. "I'm sorry Mistress." Melissa smiled, those eyes seeming to stare directly inside of me, reading my mind and all it was going through.

"Distracted today are we, my little sissy?" My blushed deepened, heart always fluttering when she used one of my many pet names. I nodded, wilting underneath her stare, but not daring to look away. Mistress smirked, scooting forward on the couch to slide a foot underneath my maid outfit, rubbing my clit through the silk panties. Immediately I softly moaned, those intense eyes watching with glee as she encouraged my excitement.

With a little tap, she laughed, bringing out her foot to rest on my shoulder, pulling me into her crotch. "Here my sweet Rory. I'll give you something to distract yourself with baby girl." I giggled, my clit now straining and desperate, left ignored while I pulled down her shorts, my tongue immediately circling on her clit just how I knew she liked. The rest of the evening was spent with her moans filling the air, watching and feeling Mistress enjoy the orgasms she rightly denied to her sissy.

A few nights later, the desperation coursing through me not subsided in the slightest, I stood in place while Mistress answered a knock at our door. Dressed in my pink latex suit, covered head to toe in the skin-tight fabric, my clit the only part of me exposed. My mouth was filled with Mistress' panties, taped shut underneath the hood, stifling constant whimpers I couldn't control leaving my lips, nearly shaking with excitement. This outfit was only used for one reason, and one reason only: one of her many lovers was here for the night.

My hearing somewhat diminished, I listened as they greeted one another, unsure which of her friends she had chosen to share the night with. All women, most of whom I had met outside of nights like these, enjoying tormenting Mistress' sissy as much as she did, always excited to play with the submissive doll provided for their entertainment. These moments though, turned into a cuckold plaything, were by and far the most frustrating, always leaving me a desperate mess.

Soon enough a giggle erupted before me, hands playfully rubbing and pinching all over me. "My, what a cute doll you have, Mel! She is just adorable." I blushed underneath the hood, recognising Safia's voice, that telltale cheery tone always making me smile. I tried not to have favourites when it came to her friends, but Safia and I had always gotten along so well, enjoying girly moments even when I was on my knees before her.

One of the first things I had to get used to serving Melissa, was that her friends were part of the package. Most she enjoyed casually sleeping with, far more interested in women than she was men, but often it was just a party or get-together. At all of which I was still her caged sissy, and the control that came with it given out to her friends as well. I'll never forget the first time I walked out in my 50's style housewife dress, the laughter and cheers erupting around me. From that moment onwards I was always happy to serve any of them, however Mistress demanded.

Safia moved an explorative hand to my clit, giggling at the whimper it forced out of me, aching balls full and sensitive in her tiny hands. "Oh wow Mel, she is so warm!"

Mistress smiled behind her, hearing as she kissed Safia's neck. "Yes, poor Rory is quite desperate at the moment. Tonight will be very hard for her." I whined, shaking in my heels as I stood still, not daring to move. Another giggle, followed by a squeeze on my clit, as if Safia was trying to see if it would make me cum. It almost did.

"Mmmmmm, well then I must make sure not to make too much noise tonight." Her suggestion was immediately contradicted, moaning as my Mistress began exploring her body, lips kissing her neck all over.

"Good luck with that, my dear." I whimpered, clit aching in Safia's hand as she was teased, Mistress slowly warming up her body for the evening. "Why don't you undress while I get my sissy ready for the night." I heard her giggle, giving my clit a final squeeze before leaving, feeling my Mistress pull on my collar, following dutifully behind.

Carefully and blindly, I followed the little tugs to what I assumed was the stand she sometimes kept me in, a metal bar with cuffs spreading out of it for my legs and arms. Hearing the clicks locking me in place, I whimpered as the final one around my neck was secured, arms and legs spread to my side, reduced to a decoration for my Mistress and Safia. A hand found its way once more to my cage, far more assertive than Safia's gentle touch.

Whispering in my ear, my breath quickening underneath the pink latex hood, Mistress described how beautiful her guest looked undressing for her. I moaned, listening as she listed off all the plans she had for her friend, and how I would stay standing there for both of their amusements, listening to their fun but nothing more. My clit ached, straining as if it would break free at any moment, pulsing in Mistress' hand. After a few encouraging squeezes and taps, she left, leaving me in the dark to imagine the scene before me.

It didn't take long for the sounds of them to reach my stifled ears, listening to the moans and laughs coming from our living room, an endless amount of kissing, each one seeming to slam into me. I shook in my binds, desperately wishing to be a part of their love making, reduced to barely being able to listen. My senses mostly deprived, I could only stand there helplessly while they played with one another, feeling as if the desperation inside of me would soon tear me apart.

Some time later, I heard Safia squeal, being carried into the bedroom. The door left open, soon I heard her moaning, begging for Mistress to fuck her, punish her pussy with her big cock. My clit ached with a furious need while I slowly went insane, in tears with how desperate I had become. I wanted to be Safia. I wanted to be my Mistress. I wanted to cum. And yet, all those wants were denied, arms and legs bound, covered in latex, left to simply wait until I was collected. Left to be a good girl.

Lost in my own imagination and denial, I flinched as a gentle hand was placed upon my chest, breathing heavily as I heard the laugh before me. "Goodnight Rory. I'm sure I will be seeing you soon sweetie." Mistress led Safia to the door, hearing them say goodbye. Returning to her sissy, brimming with a frustrated energy, I felt her fingers brush the side of my latex cheek. I moaned, leaning into her touch, desperate to be her good girl.

"I know, Rory, I know. Don't worry, I will take care of you soon enough, baby girl." I whimpered, my mind barely able to function after what it had been though, shaking as she unlocked me, following subserviently to our bed. Left in my hood and catsuit, my arms and thighs cuffed together, Mistress often worried about me touching myself when I was in these mindsets. Kissing my cheek, falling asleep with a hand on my chest, I tried desperately to ignore my cage, the aching straining not subsiding in the slightest. But I knew it was going to be a long, long night.

The next morning Mistress stripped me of my latex skin, my body on fire with sweat and relief. Washing me off in the shower, she took her time while I snuggled into her arms, a broken submissive mess after the night before. I was given plenty of forehead kisses, staring into my eyes as she called me her good girl. After we dried up, Mistress rubbed lotion into my smooth skin, listening as I moaned against her, my clit relentlessly straining to be played with.

Looking down at me, my desperation evident in the wildness of my eyes, Mistress smiled. "Yeah...I think it is time for my sissy's release day, you poor thing. Are you ready to cum for me, my good girl?" I squeaked, nodding eagerly as she held me in place, one finger tracing along

my chin. Smirking, she bent down, kissing me deeply while I moaned, grateful for the tiny reprieve in my mind from the constant strain between my legs.

Mistress often referred to it as my 'hysteria', a playful reference to the rather ridiculous diagnosis women were subjected to over a hundred years ago, often sent to a doctor to 'cure' it. By cumming. Denial, regardless of your gender or identity, has a way of making you go slightly...insane. Melissa enjoyed pushing me as far as I could go in my denial, seeing the effects it had on me. But she also knew that I had a breaking point, and the time had come to take care of her poor, depraved, and deprived little sissy.

The next night I stared at myself in the mirror, admiring the outfit Mistress had chosen for me. Black stockings held up by a garter, the tight straps constantly gripping my skin in the best way possible. A corset wrapped tightly around my waist helped give me a more feminine figure, only costing me a bit of my ability to breathe. Nails painted a similar black, my heels matching as well, all of which covered by a black, transparent dress, the fabric so light and delicate I was terrified to even move.

Looking at my reflection, I couldn't remember a time where I felt more beautiful.

Mistress made her way behind me in the mix of prepping things for the party, smiling at my obvious enjoyment in her choice. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me tightly against her. "My pretty sissy, I'm so happy with how this looks on you. Are you excited for the girls to see it?" I blushed deeply, nodding, the entirety of the night in general bringing a constant smile to my face.

With a smile of her own, she slid a hand to my ass, cupping and squeezing through the thin fabric. "Good girl. You deserve it." Leaving me to my admiration, she returned to setting things up, knowing her girlfriends would be there soon. Melissa always invited all of them to my 'release nights', sort of an open party to anyone who wished to be a part of it. Most of them were always excited when it came to their friends' devoted pet, always happy to toy with me in their own way.

About an hour later I was surrounded by Mistress and five of her friends, all cooing over my outfit. Blushing deeply through it all, my clit a constant straining mess, I chatted and smiled as they all had me spin, showing off how pretty I looked. I suffered a lot of wandering hands with a smile on my face, my excited state brimming to be the center of such attention.

Mistress also smirked as she passed around the control for the vibrator stuffed inside of me, watching as her girlfriends toyed and teased me, trying not to moan like a little slut. They knew not to make me cum, simply leaving me in a heightened state of arousal. I whimpered with my head on the shoulder of whoever held my remote, often accompanied by their hands gently rubbing my clit, that desperate submissive mindset quickly taking hold of me.

We all enjoyed some finger foods, everyone drinking and getting more comfortable, more daring in what they demanded of me as the entertainment for the evening. Leaving the vibrator on its lowest setting, Mistress' friend Cleo pulled me between her legs on the couch, a hand gently running through my wig as I made her cum. After watching their friend orgasm, most of the other women soon followed suit, pulling me between them while I whined, my poor clit screaming at me for the injustice. I could barely think, barely function, aching with need for my own orgasm.

Mistress eventually kidnapped me from the clutches of her horny friends, leading me to the stocks she placed in the middle of the room. Bent over, a bar preventing me from moving up or down, head and arms held in place, immobilised completely. I whimpered as I stared into her eyes, Mistress placing a ball gag in my mouth, kissing my forehead as she buckled it behind me.

Staring into my eyes, she whispered softly for just me and her. "Are you ready for your reward, Rory? Your reward for always being my good girl?" I moaned, nodding desperately, a warmth spreading through me as she planted a tender kiss on my gagged lips. "I hope you enjoy it, sweetie."

My transparent dress was removed, left in my lingerie, exposed and eager, I felt Mistress run her hands up and down my body, tantalisingly slow and she showed off her sissy to her close friends. I listened to the cheers and laughter surrounding me, their hands also playfully spanking and teasing me, left at the mercy of these women. I whined into my gag with each one, unable to hide my desperation in the slightest, happy in my role as my Mistress' plaything.

Melissa started getting me ready with her crop, reddening my ass and thighs with multiple smacks, listening to each whimper it forced out of me. Soon it was focused on my full, aching balls, bringing tears to my eyes as she gently flicked the leather between my legs. Mistress gave me breaks, rubbing her hands up and down my nylon covered legs, pulling apart my ass to expose the plug still vibrating inside of me, before returning to her playful torment of my clit.

As I whimpered into my gag, I stared into the excited eyes of Safia, crouching in front of me, watching my reactions to each flick of my Mistress' wrists. She giggled, poking my nose while she enjoyed seeing what I was being put through. I happily suffered through it all, barely able to remember to breathe, completely giving up and semblance of control to my Mistress.

With my clit pulsing, feeling as if it was on fire, I felt the plug pulled out of my ass. A few fingers started pushing in and out of me, rubbing my g-spot as they slid inside, a pair of hands holding my cheeks apart. I whimpered and moaned, my clit already feeling as if it would cum from being fingered as more were pushed inside of me, stretching and preparing for what was to come. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long.

Staring into Safia's eyes, the telltale grip of my Mistress' hands on my hips, I felt as she slowly slid her strap-on inside of me. One of her bigger ones, I shook as she finally bottomed out, pressed firmly against my ass as she called me a good girl, laughter and cheers echoing all around me. Blushing, shaking with need, I whined with utmost pleasure as I felt her pull out almost all the way, before sinking her cock deep inside of me once more.

After three thrusts I knew I was ready to cum, ready to release the building tension I had felt for however many weeks. Gagged, my mind barely functioning, I tried to beg, tried to do anything. Safia grinned, recognising the face she had seen many times over the years, looking over my shoulder. "Oooooooh Mel! I think she is close!"

Mistress smiled, spanking my ass. "Such a desperate little sissy, needing to cum the instant she is fucked. Tsk tsk." Adding more slaps to my already red ass, I groaned, using every sense of discipline I had to resist cumming then and there. Her hands gripped my thighs harder, her thrusts quickened and became more aggressive. "Cum for me, my beautiful girl. Cum your little heart out."

I lost the ability to breathe as her cock finally pushed me over the edge. After constant teasing sessions, constantly left on the edge, denied, ignored, or forgotten. After being denied for so long, desperate to be a good girl for my Mistress, my love, I silently screamed as I came. Feeling my clit erupt, leaking and spurting constantly, endlessly, the hands-free anal orgasm forced from my g-spot seeming to radiate through my entire body.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers
12