Hysteria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally finding my voice once more, listening to the women around me all giggle at my poor clit, I moaned happily into my gag over and over, my clit still seeming to be leaking cum from my release. Mistress didn't relent for a second, fucking me hard through my orgasm, offering my ass a few happy spanks as she watched me cum. My legs quivered from the effect, barely able to hold me up, always overwhelmed at just how powerful it was to cum like this.

Mistress held me tightly as she fucked my ass, not stopping until she had fucked another orgasm out of me. Watching me quiver through the second one, she smiled as her cock slid out of my well fucked hole, walking in front of the stocks to kiss my cheek, calling me her good girl. Taking off my gag, I whimpered as she bent down, kissing me deeply. I stared back into her beautiful eyes, thanking her over and over for being my Mistress, for keeping me under her control. Never stopping her smile, she cupped my cheek, planting one final kiss, sharing a small moment surrounded by friends.

Afterwards she left me to the mercy of said friends, most of whom always brought their own strap-ons to fuck the bound and needy sissy. Although my ass was sore, I happily moaned and came for each of them, aching as all the cum was methodically fucked out of me. Each women had their own style of fucking, which I found oddly adorable, although none could compare to how my Mistress made me feel.

Eventually after everyone had had their fill, I was let out of the stocks on shaky legs in my heels, an exhausted smile on my face. My dress was returned to me, cleaning up the mess my clit had left from being fucked. Safia and Cleo helped me to the couch, offering water and some snacks to return some of my energy, sitting between them as they both complimented what a good girl I had been, how excited they'd been to watch and fuck me.

I beamed, resting my head on Safia's shoulder, softly moaning as Cleo rubbed my spent and empty clit through my dress. Feeling my energy returning, knowing that fucking me would have excited a lot of the women here, I moaned as Safia kissed my neck, asking me to take care of her. I knelt on the couch, my ass and clit still in the hands of Cleo, tongue finding the clit of Mistress' friend. What kind of sissy would I be if I didn't?

Mistress watched me be a good girl for her friends once more, letting them enjoy and play with me. I was completely in my element, freed from the hysteria of my poor clit, now quietly limp in its cage. I could just focus on being a good girl, on making these wonderful women cum, listening as they moaned and shook with me between their legs. After each time, seeing the relief and appreciation in their eyes, I knew I was one of the luckiest girls in the world to belong to my Mistress.

My release party lasted for hours, people trickling out through the night. As Mistress said goodbye to her final guest, I busied myself with bringing plates and glasses to the kitchen. Finding me in front of the sink, she pulled me close to her, turning me around in her arms.

"You were such a good girl tonight, Rory. I'm so proud of you." I blushed, feeling her brush a strand of my wig out of my face. One of her hands slid down to cup my clit, forcing a tiny moan from my lips. "But your night is far from finished, baby girl." I nodded, giggling excitedly as she led me to our bedroom, soon finding myself between her thighs once more.

After a night of watching her friends cum on my tongue, watching me cum myself silly from everyone's cocks, Mistress was ready for her own release. Squeezing my head with her strong thighs, holding me tightly in place, she screamed through her orgasm, quivering and shaking as she came. Once her sensitivity had come down, she kept me licking until she came again, and again, until she couldn't take anymore.

Wasting no time, she stepped back into her strap-on, stretching and spreading lube in my sore ass. Lying back on the bed, she encouraged me to climb up, watching as I moaned, slowly sinking her cock inside of me. Mistress watched as I began to fuck myself, hands rubbing over my nipples as the familiar build up I had so desperately craved earlier in the night started to surface.

It didn't take long before I locked eyes with her, moaning like the little whore I knew I was, begging to cum for her. Mistress demanded it, wanting to see me cum like a desperate sissy on her cock, watching as my tiny cage erupted once more, the tiny bits of cum left inside of me dribbling out. Shoving her cock as far in as it would go, I whimpered as I shook through my orgasm, collapsing onto her chest with exhaustion and pleasure.

Smiling, she patted my head, calling me her good girl over and over. Both spent from the evening, Mistress watched as I cleaned up my mess with my tongue, taking off her cock before taking me once more in her arms, snuggling close to her. I happily sighed as I felt her arm around me, feeling as if I could stay in this moment forever.

I murmured against her chest, barely able to audibly voice my thoughts. "Thank you Mistress. Thank you for making me your good girl." Melissa smiled, kissing my forehead with closed eyes, already drifting off to sleep.

"You're welcome baby girl, I'll always make sure to take care of you, I promise." I smiled, snuggling closer against her as we fell asleep. I knew the next day that need and hysteria for release would start building once more, the aching sensation returning to my clit. I knew Mistress would use that, turning it against me, watching as it ate at me inside, a clawing desperation slowly driving me insane.

But I also knew that my Mistress knew best, knew when I would need a release, and knew how far to push me. I trusted her in every way, knowing she would always do what was best for me, even if it drove me to the brink of hysteria. All I had to do was be her good girl.

Be her sissy.

12