Hysteria or Not

Story Info
Irena is treated for hysteria.
1.9k words
4.13
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my line of work, I meet many people whose lives would each make an interesting novel. My name is Francis, and I teach ballroom dancing to adults. This story takes place in Boston. Names of course have been changed. Luke appears in many of my stories. All you need to know is, he is a well hung dumb SOB.

Usually I teach only adults. I did once have a couple of Russian preteens, brother and sister, who were mentally so quick, that if we ever get into outer space, these two will be responsible. But this story is not about them. It's about their mother, a divorced woman -- beautiful, voluptuous, and extremely intelligent. Her name is Irena. She had brought her kids in for dance lessons, and sat there on the ballroom bench against the wall until they were finished. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes. She seemed to have a twitch in her legs occasionally. As much as she told me she was fine, I saw she was not fine. She didn't snap at me if I insisted she didn't look good. She very pleasantly said, "Francis, I am OK. I just have trouble sleeping at night ..."

One of my favorite student couples was John and Debbie Boyle. John was a neurologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, one of the top hospitals in the country. Debbie was a psychotherapist. They didn't have any children yet. Debbie loved ballroom dancing, and John, like it or not, took lessons with her. Actually, I loved Debbie's boobs. She didn't flaunt them, but I could see the big thrust under her conservative dresses. Debbie also learned fast, so she made the lessons fun.

It was at our Christmas party that they met Irena. We were having a snowball dance, when John happened to have Irena as a partner. A snowball dance starts out with one couple; when the music stops the couple has to pick another partner, so we end up with four people dancing. By the time the music ends, everyone is dancing.

After the party John mentioned to me, "I really like Irena, but she doesn't look too well ..."

"Yeah," I replied. "She has trouble sleeping."

John was thinking about the sleep issue. Everyone has trouble sleeping at one time or another. But Irena's twitching was something else.

"Maybe if we set up an appointment for her to talk to Debbie ..." I suggested.

"OK, but let me meet with her first." John said.

We agreed. I asked Irena to have coffee with John at the Ritz coffee shop. She thought it was a nice social break, so they met at 11 AM. After some discussion, with Irena twitching occasionally, John had a gut feel for her problem. He ruled out an MRI because he didn't think it was Parkinson's. He suggested she needed to see Debbie first.

What I like about Debbie is, she calls a spade a spade. She's an 'in your face' kind of therapist.

They met for afternoon tea. After discussing the weather, Debbie broke the ice.

"How is your sex life?" Debbie asked Irena.

"What sex life?"

"Don't you have a sex life?"

"Exactly what are you getting at?" Irena asked, squirming.

Debbie got to the point. "Irena, may I speak frankly?" Irena nodded. "I'm going to use words that --"

"Go ahead ..."

"When's the last time you got fucked?" Debbie asked. Irena turned red.

"Oh, that was a long time ago ... before my divorce."

"Fine. Do you like having your pussy licked???"

Irena turned white then crimson. "I .. I never had my pussy licked."

Debbie wrote that down in a little note pad. The kind reporters use.

"Do you masturbate?"

"Aren't we getting a bit personal, Debbie?"

"Well, do you??" Debbie was pushing.

"I was taught that touching myself is dirty ..."

"Who taught you that?"

"My mother. She never touched herself ..."

"Where is your mother now, Irena?"

"In a mental institution in Troitskoye. In Russia. It's very famous. "

"I see ..." Debbie wrote that down. She just guessed at the spelling.

The picture was becoming clearer. That's when Debbie came to me.

"Francis, I don't see any reason to spend money treating Irena until we try a simple experiment first. You have a guy who works for you -- Luke?" She had met Luke at the Christmas party.

I grinned. I could see where she was headed. Luke is as dumb as a door knob. But he is well hung.

"Maybe if Luke could take Irena to dinner? Can Luke do oral? Irena could use a good pussy licking ..."

"Yes, for sure," I assured her. "I taught Luke how to pleasure a woman. Any woman..."

"OK, good. There's been good results with Levodopa, but I don't think she has a brain cyst. Or Parkinson's."

"Hmmmmm ..."

Debbie went on. " Irena has what used to be called hysteria. Now it's called functional disorder, a generic term which could cover anything from constipation to bed wetting. I prefer hysteria."

I nodded.

"Irena needs to get herself off. I don't think she's ever had an orgasm."

"OK, I have the solution," I replied. "Usually I can do this myself, but Luke needs to be kept busy." Debbie smiled. She liked Luke.

Luke, when it comes to seducing someone, is a quick study. I explained to him that Irena has a pelvic disorder and is in need of a good fuck. This hit home with Luke because he believes every woman needs a good fuck. I also explained to him that she has probably has never had an orgasm in her life. And no, Luke, she does not masturbate. Luke looked like he was going to cry. It was like telling Luke Irena has no ass hole. We discussed what he needed to do with Irena.

I booked Luke in at the Copley Hotel, my usual haunt, an old hotel with reasonable room rates. Boston is very expensive these days. They have a 2-star dining room, but this wasn't supposed to be a date with fine dining. It was more a 'getting to know you' kind of outing. Irena was excited because she knew Luke, and thought he was very handsome. I also booked Rita as a backup. She was one of our instructors who moonlighted in eating pussy. I gave her my hotel room pass card.

Irena had no idea what we -- being Luke and Rita -- had in store for her. Their suite was OK, bed linen is changed every other day. Towels were not heavy duty but good enough for a quick shower. The lovebirds ate dinner quickly and left dessert to be served in their suite. I am using 'suite' euphemistically. Luke opened a bottle of cheap champagne and poured each of them a glass. Irena had never been in a hotel before so she felt like a princess.

She wore a cocktail dress, self supported, her big boobs doing the job. The dress reached a bit above her knees, which meant when she sat down, her thighs were exposed almost to her crotch. Luke could hold a limited conversation before he ran out of words, so he needed to move fast. He hardly ever read a newspaper, so his knowledge of the world was based on what he'd seen on porn sites. He sat close to Irena, wearing cologne I let him borrow. I understand you can't return cologne, but you get the point. That particular scent was popular with my ex girlfriend who, being from India, didn't mind body odor.

In Luke's own words: "She was very happy with the champagne and had a bit too much to drink. She was kinda drunk. Her skirt was up so high I could see her crotch. She was wearing thigh highs with a garter belt.

"That really turned me on. I kissed her and told her to use her tongue. Like they do In Japanese porn. We were sucking and lapping each other like two dogs in heat ..."

"Go on, Luke ..." I urged. "Then what?"

"Her hand moved up my leg and I know she could feel my dick. It was pretty obvious. She ran her fingers up and down .."

"You know what that means, you stupid fuck, don't you?"

"Yeah ... take it easy, Boss."

He went on, "I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She has big creamy tits ..."

I didn't have all night. My ex wife always said I needed to work on patience.

"I licked her nipples ... she said to bite them ... so I bit them hard. She was squirming and twitching like crazy ..."

"Get to the pussy part!"

"I was going to, but she wanted my dick. She was mewling and crying. She really wanted to suck my dick, Boss. Just as I was bringing her into the bedroom, Rita came in ..."

He hadn't heard Rita knock on the door; she used my pass card. Irena knew Rita from the studio. But while Irena was still tightly clinging onto Luke's cock, Rita had taken the initiative. She dropped onto her knees and began attacking Irena's pussy. Irena was unshaven so her body below her navel was covered with shaggy brown pubic hair. Her labia had opened and was glistening. Rita took one look, shook her head, and dived into Irena's bush. After some loud squishy noises, Irena had a powerful clitoral orgasm -- the first of her life. It was so powerful she unleashed a torrent of fluid into Rita's face and her hair. Irena screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh ...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

Rita also screamed "Oh, my God!!"

Rita did not know Irena's medical history. She did not know this was a medical procedure. To her, it was just eating pussy.

Irena was still hanging onto Luke's cock. Finally Irena managed to get her mouth onto Luke's cock and with her cheeks hollowed she sucked like her life depended on it. She gurgled and swallowed. Gurgle. Gurgle.

Luke had the presence of mind to yank his cock out of Irena's protesting jaws. He flipped Irena onto her back, almost breaking Rita's nose. He plunged his cock into Irena's sodden cunt. (I had taught Luke how to fuck. She would definitely have an orgasm. Or maybe more than one.) Luke did not have a problem with premature ejaculation. He kept hammering away at Irena's cunt like a crazy person. Irena was howling like a wild animal. Her cunt hadn't seen any serious action in a decade. Sure, she was tight. Temporarily.

Irena had her first fuck orgasm. She kept yelling "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She stiffened and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She looked like a young Bride of Frankenstein. Luke finally pulled out and noticed Rita looking at them with greedy eyes. Luke was half in the bag; he felt he could screw a cobra if it held its head still long enough. He needed to blow. Irena had passed out.

Rita gave Luke a big grin. She laid back on the rug and spread her legs. And with a vengeance Luke dived onto her, his cock poised at the ready. He had barely shot a load of cream into her pussy before I called Rita on her cell to get an update. I wanted to make sure Irena was having an unforgettable evening.

"All good, Boss ..." she said. "Do I get paid extra for overtime?"