I Accept Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers

"I'm going back upstairs," she declared, giving her mom a quick hug.

"All right, dear," Marilyn said.

She bent over and kissed her father on the cheek. "Bye, Daddy," she said, and brushed her lips against the outer edge of his ear. She saw him start a bit, almost dropping his fork.

"See you later, Rebecca," Vernon said with warm formality. He gave her ass a light slap as she passed.

Becky jumped and giggled as she made for the stairs.

***

Once upstairs, she soon found her outfit too warm and uncomfortable to stay in for long. She tried to stick it out, wondering perhaps if a certain paternal figure wouldn't enjoy taking it off her. But after two hours of browsing job sites and making graphics, she finally stripped off the skirt and top and set them aside. She put on a long tee shirt, which was more than warm enough for the attic room.

As the hours passed and no new texts arrived from her mother, Becky found creeping doubt growing inside her. This had been a fun and distracting experiment so far -- but was it really a good idea in the long term? She'd already made her peace with the fact that she could never tell anyone about this. No one in her life would understand her fucking her dad, even if she was acting out of her own informed choice. The sex-game aspect involving her mother only made it weirder. If Becky thought hard, she could almost justify it. She was helping her parents out with a problem while earning her keep at home, right? But no. There was no way this situation was not completely nuts.

She was having fun, though. The scene in the kitchen had been incredibly hot. She wanted more. But there could be unforeseen consequences to this kind of behavior. The sort of thing that could ruin her life.

Becky sighed as she looked at the screen on her tablet; an endless stream of low-paying gigs with no benefits. She lived with her parents, with few to no friends, working for peanuts at work she only moderately enjoyed. Was there really that much of a life for her to ruin?

That thought, oddly enough, didn't prove very comforting at all. Becky abandoned her work and spent the next hour browsing social media, feeling a little sorry for herself before finally shutting the tablet off entirely.

"Fuck it," she said, rising from her desk and doing some stretches to clear her mind. It wouldn't pay to mope. So she was in a rough financial situation. So what? She was hardly alone in that. She would make the best of what she had -- and if that meant she broke some taboos behind closed doors, the world didn't have to know or approve.

At the moment, she only cared about approval from two people -- her mom, her dad, and herself.

By the time she finished her stretching routine, she felt much better. Just as she stood up and shook out the last of her blues, her phone chimed from where she'd left it on the bed. She sauntered over and picked it up.

[Becky,

Please take off your clothes, come downstairs, and blow your father.

-Mom]

She was fairly sure her parents heard the gales of shrieking, unbelieving laughter that came out of her when she read the message. Becky did her best to muffle the sound with a hand over her mouth, but still ended up red-faced and wheezing.

"Oh god," she gasped as she regained her composure. The phone chimed again.

[Sorry, forgot -- do you accept?]

Becky grinned and thumbed her reply. [I accept. Be right down Mom.]

She dropped her phone back on the bed, pulled her tee shirt over her head, then started undoing her bra.

"So weird," she said, unable to stop smiling. "So damn fucking weird."

***

Becky made her way downstairs. Her nakedness meant she could actually feel the temperature drop as she descended. By the time she reached the ground floor, her nipples were slightly hard with the chill. The house was a bit drafty -- one of the reasons her parents turned the heat up so high.

She stopped at the base of the stairs and listened. She heard the TV on in the living room -- some police procedural she didn't know anything about. She laced her fingers behind her back and took a deep, nervous breath.

Her parents' living room was the roomiest place in the house, driven by her mother's love of simplicity and disdain for clutter. A massive 50-inch TV dominated one wall, mounted with screws. A massive sectional faced it from the opposite wall, curving around one corner, enough to seat seven people. A pair of small end tables framed the couch, and a simple bookshelf beneath the curtained bay window completed the look.

Her father sat in the corner seat, as he always did. The ends of the sectional reclined, but he wasn't reclining now. Her mother sat two seats away, a pile of pamphlets and envelopes on the seat between them. Marilyn was methodically stuffing the envelopes, the light from the television reflecting off her glasses.

Becky wasn't quite sure how to play this. She hadn't been given any notes. Should she just drop to her knees and pull out his cock? The thought had a certain immediate appeal. She wasn't sure she was quite that brave. This was her dad, after all.

Her dad! The taboo hit her all over again. This was a profoundly, amazingly wrong thing she was about to do, and she loved it. Her heart started racing as she considered the possibilities.

Without any guidance, Becky decided to improvise. Her parents hadn't seen her lurking in the entrance to the living room yet. She sauntered over, hands behind her back, putting a little sway in her hips. She moved past her mother to stand in front of her dad.

"Hi," she said. "What's up?"

Vernon tore his gaze away from the TV to look her up and down. His gaze was appreciative, intense, a little shocked. After all, it wasn't every day a man's grown daughter presented herself in front of him buck naked. He saw his eyes linger on the parts of her he'd probably dreamed about seeing: her breasts, the trim line of her lower stomach, the narrow, trimmed rectangle of her pubic hair.

It thrilled her to have him look at her this way. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Rebecca," he said sternly. "You're blocking the television."

So that was the game they were going to play.

She looked over her shoulder in mock guilt, realizing it was the only illumination in the room, the blue light lending a pale glow to her body.

"Oops. Sorry."

He jabbed one finger at the spot on the floor between his feet, directly in front of the sectional. "Get down here."

"Yes, Daddy."

Becky dropped to her knees in front of him, placing the palm of her hands against his kneecaps. As she went down, she glanced over at her mother. Marilyn was still watching the TV, working through the envelopes with methodical precision.

She folded her legs underneath her, giving him a winsome look as she sat at his feet. He looked back down at her imperiously, shaking his head a little in manufactured annoyance. She loved it. She stayed in character, trying to beg him for forgiveness with her eyes.

They stayed that way until the commercials came on. Her heart pounded as she saw him reach for the buttons of his pants and start undoing them.

This was going to happen. It was really going to happen.

"You really need to learn some respect, Rebecca."

"Okay, Daddy."

Her father wrestled open his zipper and pulled out his cock, already fully erect.

Becky actually whimpered as she looked at it. She imagined her face held an expression of genuine dismay. She wasn't sure what exactly she'd been expecting -- but her dad was huge. It was the biggest penis she'd ever seen. Lengthy and curved, with a broad mushroom head, almost as thick around as the narrow part of her wrist. She tried to imagine it going in her mouth -- or anywhere else, for that matter -- and felt her stomach flutter with happy nerves.

Her mind raced. She glanced at her mother again, who gave her a smirk. She felt like this should explain something, but she wasn't sure what.

He took it in one hand and pointed it at her, beckoning to her with his other hand.

"Come here, young lady."

"Do as your father says, Becky," her mother chimed in.

With a shuddering breath, Becky leaned forward. Her father slipped his hand into her hair and made a fist, pulling her to him. She opened her mouth involuntarily, a little groan escaping her. He pulled on her hair and tilted her head as he slid his cock against her lips.

Becky took the cue and licked down the side of the shaft. As she got to work, she brought up a hand to wrap it around his cock, marveling at how thick it was.

"That's right," her father said. "Put that tongue to good use, Rebecca."

She did as he commanded, licking up and down both sides, swirling her tongue along the head, then down to softly kiss the base. He said nothing, but she could feel the way he twitched when she hit a particularly sensitive spot; the way his cock throbbed in her hand and under her tongue. Her mind and body felt like they were on fire with the taboo of it. She was on her knees, pleasuring her father, while her mother sat right there. It was unbelievable, beyond any fantasy she'd ever had.

He was happy to let her control things for awhile, and she did her best to tease him pleasantly. If she was being honest with herself, she was a little nervous about getting him in her mouth. He was that big. She would hate to disappoint him for real.

After a few minutes of her working on him with her tongue, the decision was taken out of her hands. He pulled her head back by the hair, quickly but not too roughly, and placed the head of his cock against her lower lip.

"Put it in your mouth, Rebecca. Suck it."

"Yes, D--" she began, and he interrupted her by shoving the knob in her mouth. She gave a muffled whimper, fighting her initial gag reflex as she opened wide.

Her father grunted. "Yes..." he said under his breath.

Becky clutched at his knees, trying to brace herself as he took control, moving her head back and forth by the fistful of hair. He barely fit in her mouth. It was difficult and exhilarating at the same time. Her gag reflex threatened to make things troublesome at first, but she relaxed into his grip, opening her throat and letting him do as he pleased. She made muffled groans as he hit the back of her mouth, and these only seemed to arouse him more.

Time stretched out as her father had his way with her. He controlled every stroke: slow and deep at first, then shallow and more rapid, as he liked. Once, he pulled back on her hair and enjoyed the sight of her gasping, breathless expression for a moment before shoving his cock back in. Soon the entire lower half of her face was wet and messy with saliva -- which he also seemed to enjoy.

Becky heard her mother's voice through the delerium of her arousal. "That's enough. Finish him off, honey."

Raising herself slightly on her knees, Becky wrapped her fist around his cock and put her mouth around the head. She brought her other hand up to cradle his balls as she began to piston her head back and forth rapidly, stroking him as she worked the head with her mouth.

The effect was immediate and electric. Her father's whole body jerked, his hips lifting, driving him further into her mouth.

"That's it... yes... Rebecca... I'm going to--"

He clutched at her bare arm with his hand, a desperate gasp escaping him. A moment later, he pulsed under her tongue, and then a hot gush flooded her mouth. She made a strangled noise as she struggled to swallow -- but there was too much. She coughed and reared back, and the rest spurted onto her chin and neck in sticky globs.

"Oh," he said, an expression that mixed arousal with concern. Becky cleared her throat and dove in again, taking him in her mouth to suck the last of it from him. He cried out in surprised pleasure, stroking her red hair gently.

When she was reasonably certain he was finished, she withdrew once more, looking up at him with a faux mournful expression.

"Is that better?"

He gave her an approving look, stroking her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "Yes, Rebecca. Apology accepted. That's my good girl. You may go now."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Thank you, Daddy."

As she rose, she glanced at her mother again. Marilyn gave her an approving smile and a knowing wink.

Feeling happy and giddy and -- for lack of a better phrase -- wonderfully slutty, Becky left the living room without another word.

***

She stopped in the bathroom to clean up before returning to her room, still stark naked. She felt anything but cold. Her whole body was flushed from the experience she'd just had.

From the moment she'd agreed to this strange enterprise, she'd known it would be intense -- but this was beyond her expectations. Letting her father use and control her that way had been a rush beyond anything she'd ever known. She found herself a little surprised by her own desire for more. She wanted him to fuck her, to take her without preamble one chilly afternoon, use her for his pleasure and then dismiss her. The thought made her feel both aroused and at peace.

That might not be practical, she thought, given the size of his cock. It was the sort of thing that might require some lubrication -- artificial or natural.

But she had time to think about that later. For now, she was happy to bask in the aftermath.

As she laid in bed, thinking happy thoughts, she heard a knock from below. She didn't bother yelling at whomever it was to come in -- the sound didn't carry, and all they could do was come upstairs anyway.

Becky turned to see her father climbing the stairs, a bowl and spoon in his hand.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," he said. He handed her the bowl. "I brought you some ice cream."

She took it and broke into a wide smile at what she saw: chocolate with sprinkles and a little bit of chocolate syrup. Her favorite.

"Dad!" she said in delight. "Thank you!"

She sat up and started eating, aware she was still naked in front of him and not minding. He slid over a rolling chair from the corner and sat next to the bed.

"I wanted to take a moment to talk with you, Rebecca," he said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," she said, licking the back of the spoon. "Go ahead."

"I don't know quite how to say this," he continued. "I wanted to check and make sure you're happy with this arrangement."

"Very," she said.

"Are you sure? Your mother told me about the details of your arrangement. It's very important to me you not feel exploited or taken advantage of."

"I'm fine with it, Dad. I wouldn't have agreed if I wasn't into it. And I am. As for being exploited -- that depends on how you use the word."

He smiled a little at her joke. Becky couldn't remember the last time she'd made him laugh. He just wasn't prone to big outbursts of emotion. She would have to settle for making him burst in other ways, she thought.

"You jest, but your enthusiastic consent is very important to me. This arrangement simply won't work otherwise."

She spooned ice cream into her mouth. "Dad, I promise, if I don't feel like doing something, I'll tell you. You raised me to have a mind of my own."

Vernon nodded, seeming satisfied at her answer. "Good. And I want you to know, I'm having a wonderful time with this so far."

She grinned. "Me too, Dad."

"Good." He rose and stretched, looking down at her admiringly. Like a dutiful daughter, she wriggled a little and moved the ice cream bowl out of the way so he could take in her nakedness.

"Goodnight, Rebecca. Thank you for today." He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"See you tomorrow."

He descended the stairs, and she heard the door slam. Becky finished her ice cream and put the bowl down beside the bed. She would wash it in the morning.

As she enjoyed her solitude, she pondered the adventures that were yet to come. She wondered what new scenarios her parents might concoct, what depraved acts she'd be asked to do. She could hardly wait for the text message that would bring her the next "assignment."

Her life was far from perfect, but at least it was no longer boring.

Rolling over, Becky fetched her long-neglected journal from its place by the nightstand. Uncapping the pen, she flipped to the latest blank page and began, with enthusiasm, to write.

autoplot
autoplot
1,036 Followers
12