I Accept Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky and her father take it to the next level.
5.6k words
4.7
41.9k
55

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers

For the next couple of days, nothing much happened.

Becky found herself mildly surprised by the development, or lack thereof. No small part of her had expected to be "on call" two or three times a day, engaging with her father in all sorts of increasingly explicit activities. But no thrilling new assignments came from her mother. Her phone remained silent, save for updates from various payment platforms informing her of a new incoming pittance.

By the second day, surprise had turned into slow disappointment. While she worked in the comfortable heat of the upstairs, she found her mind returning, over and over, to that moment in the living room.

Kneeling down naked in front of her father, exposed and vulnerable. Submitting to him utterly as he twisted her hair in his big strong hands. His thick cock sliding into her mouth - the sensation making her gag, but also setting her brain aflame with arousal, sending a taboo thrill through her whole body. The warmth of his flesh, the sound of his groans, the hot wet gush into her mouth as he came.

She wanted it. Again. She wanted it all. The strange limitations of their incestuous arrangement suddenly clarified for her, like shapes emerging from a fog. Was she allowed to initiate things with her father? Or was she just supposed to wait until she was summoned, like some sexual automaton?

"Okay, come on," Becky mumbled to herself as she tapped icons on her tablet. There was a good reason she didn't know the outer limits of this arrangement: the subject had simply never come up. There was no need to dehumanize herself or turn this into something mercenary and cold. Her father loved her. She loved him. They were family and, taboo as it may be, this was something they both wanted.

She wouldn't let the silence trigger her insecurities. Not when there was so much possibility in what lay ahead for both of them.

Becky sat for long minutes, half-naked, in her chair, before realizing she was staring blankly at her work materials without a thought in her head. Without a thought that wasn't pornographic, anyway.

She sighed, put down her tablet, and went to take a shower.

***

She padded downstairs in her underwear, nothing but a towel in her hand, and stepped into the roomy expanse of the downstairs bathroom. She didn't know if either of her parents were home, and normally she wouldn't use the downstairs bathroom while they were in the house, but she decided to make an exception today.

She turned on the water, stripped out of her somewhat threadbare bra and panties, and stepped into the glass enclosure of the shower. As per her mother's suggestion on the night of their first conversation, she left the door wide open. Anyone passing by would get a full view of her body.

As Becky soaped up, she found herself thinking of her dad again. She wanted him to see her like this. His gaze made her feel beautiful, loved, desired. He didn't look at her with the same feral eagerness some of her boyfriends seemed to exhibit when they saw her naked. There was lust there, certainly, but also something deeper, gentler, something she couldn't quite describe. Her dad had never been a man to show his emotions carelessly, and he often came off as brusque. But when he looked at her, she saw something in him soften and open up - and she liked the way that made her feel.

She took her time showering, enjoying the room the downstairs shower afforded her, which was downright cavernous compared to the cramped bathroom upstairs. She took full advantage of the luxury, soaping herself up twice and then washing her hair with luxurious slowness.

With thoughts of her first encounter with her dad still tickling her brain, Becky briefly considered pleasuring herself while she showered. But the unbidden thought of her mother coming in to scold her for wasting water dispelled the ghost of that idea.

Just before she turned off the shower tap, she thought she apprehended a shape through the steam that billowed through the bathroom. Nothing more than a shadow in the doorway: tall, square-shouldered, masculine. She was sure it was him. Before she could do or say anything, the figure moved away.

She felt a slight flicker of disappointment that he hadn't come in and made things more interesting, but it soon passed. There would be time for that later. For that, and much more.

Becky found herself grinning helplessly as she toweled off. Insecurities and uncertainties aside, she felt happier than she had in a long time.

***

Wrapped in a towel, she returned upstairs and got dressed. In this case, "dressed" was the smallest tank top she owned and a pair of boy shorts so brief they left little to the imagination. Her choices were partially but not entirely carnal: it was still hot upstairs, and she liked being comfortable.

She worked until about noon, then came downstairs again to forage for some lunch. She found her mother sitting at the kitchen table, cigarette between her fingers, a steaming mug of tea in front of her.

"Hi, Mom."

A wry smiled crinkled her mother's face as she took a look at her daughter's attire. "I see you took my advice of dressing provocatively to heart. I'll have you know that's one of your father's favorite looks."

"Next to nothing?" Becky quipped as she opened the refrigerator and began pulling out the makings of a salad. "I guess Dad is just a typical guy after all."

Marilyn smirked. "I wouldn't go so far as to say that."

There was a companionable silence while Becky assembled her salad, then sat down across from her mother. She ate no more than a few bites before curiosity got the best of her at last.

"Mom, how is Dad? He hasn't... well, you haven't-"

"Haven't given you any new assignments?" Marilyn stubbed out the cigarette. "I know. It's nothing to do with you. Vernon is very busy with a major work project right now. He's very tired much of the time and hasn't been in the mood for any sort of... activities."

"Oh," Becky said, feeling both relief and a little disappointment. She often found the tension of a high-stress work project could be mitigated by a world-class orgasm. It was a bit of a shame her father didn't seem to feel the same way.

A sudden vision sprang unbidden into her head: greeting her dad at the door as he came home, wearing nothing. Going down on her knees before him and putting his cock in her mouth before he could even close the front door. His groans of surprise and pleasure as he wrapped a strong hand around the back of her neck...

She realized she'd been staring into space, and shoved a forkful of salad into her mouth to cover her embarrassment.

Marilyn sipped her tea thoughtfully, her gaze fixed on her daughter. "Are you happy with the arrangement overall, Rebecca?"

Becky nodded silently and enthusiastically.

"Because if you're experiencing any problems with feeling guilt or shame, I want you to know we can stop if you ever become uncomfortable."

"I'm fine, Mom. It's... surreal and totally bizarre. And I sure wouldn't want the outside world to find out about it. But I'm having a really good time. Is Dad happy?"

"He certainly seems to be," Marilyn said, sipping her tea again.

Becky saw an opening and decided to go for it. "Mom, I had a question. Am I supposed to always wait for my 'assignments,' or could I... I don't know... start things with Dad on my own?"

Her mother raised one eyebrow slowly, her expression otherwise unreadable. "You want to start initiating sex with your father."

Well, when you put it just that way, Becky thought to herself. "Not necessarily. I just thought it would be good to know where the boundaries are."

Marilyn nodded slowly. "That's prudent. I think it would be best if we stayed with our original arrangement for right now, Rebecca. I hope this detail won't embarrass you, but the nature of the arrangement is part of the fun for your father and me. I'm no longer in a position where I want to physically gratify your father, but I do enjoy coaxing his fantasies out of him, having him describe them to me, and then calling on you to act them out. I hope you understand."

"Of course." The thought of her mom and dad bonding over sexual fantasies of her made her quiver, her breath shortening. It was perverted and strange and thrilling.

"I hope that doesn't disappoint you too much."

"No," Becky said. "Not at all. I think the assignments are really fun and exciting. Especially as they get more... sophisticated, I guess?"

"Good," her mother said. "I hope you continue to feel that way."

As she put her salad bowl in the dishwasher, Becky found herself wondering precisely what that meant.

***

She returned upstairs to her lair and checked her computer. She was surprised to see a large deposit into one of her online accounts. She opened it up and found it was from her mother.

Becky's brow furrowed. They'd talked about Becky receiving some compensation for her time - with her mother being careful to make it not sound like prostitution. It was difficult for Becky to feel like she wasn't doing sex work for her father. But in a way, that was what she was doing. It just happened to be work she enjoyed very much and had a personal stake in.

"Gonna be tough to explain this one on my taxes," she said, and snickered to herself.

The payment notification came with a note. Becky opened it up and read:

[Becky,

I've made a deposit into your account to help you with your bills and financial obligations. Please consider it a gift and not a payment. Your father and I want to help make your life with us comfortable and free of anxiety.

Please set aside some portion of this payment for new clothing purchases relevant to our arrangement. If you require any guidance, please ask or refer to the message history in my phone.

Love,

Mom]

Becky found herself laughing softly as she gave the command to transfer the money to her bank account. Her mother had such a precise way of writing. It was especially comical when the subject was basically "buy some sexy clothes to wear in front of your father so he can get turned on."

Not that she objected. The thought of lingerie shopping to please her dad was just the latest in a series of new and exciting developments. And, she couldn't lie to herself, it was nice to have money to spend.

Suddenly she knew what she'd be doing with the rest of her afternoon. She closed down her work and opened up her browser.

***

Her father came home late, and no one talked much during dinner. Becky kept her tank top and shorts combo, deciding that coming to breakfast in her underwear had set the bar in an entirely new area.

More than once, she saw her dad glance at her from the corner of his eye, a slight smile curling the edges of his mouth. That pleased her, and she felt a warm ripple of happiness as she finished her meal.

After dinner, the three of them retired to the living room to watch some TV. Her parents sat in their usual position: one section apart on the couch. Becky took a set next to her father on the side opposite her mother, hoping he would find that agreeable.

To her delight, he seemed to. During the show - yet another police procedural Becky could barely muster interest in - he put an arm around her shoulder, stroking her upper arm gently with his thumb. When she leaned her head on his shoulder, he pulled her closer and gave a barely audible sigh of contentment.

Her mother, busy with her clipboard and laptop as she half-watched the show, seemed to mind not at all. As the show went on and she enjoyed the physical closeness to her dad, she found herself wishing for a repeat of a few nights ago. A part of her longed to let her hand slip down, open up his zipper, and stroke his cock. To bend down and wrap her lips around it. The raw, forbidden thrill of making her father come.

The more she thought about it, the more she wanted it, and him. The frustrated longing made her want to whimper. Her heart started racing as she turned the fantasy over in her mind.

But she had to obey the rules. That was the bargain she'd made.

When the show was over, she kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I'm going to head upstairs," she said.

"Okay, pumpkin," he said, his voice tired and a little distant. "Pleasant dreams."

"Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, Rebecca."

Becky returned to her room, leaving the door to the downstairs open. She stripped out of what little clothing she was wearing and crawled into bed.

Without pulling the covers over her, she sprawled naked on the sheets, feeling elated and frustrated all at once. She wished he'd come upstairs and just take her, without warning or preamble, right here on the bed. She wanted to feel his weight on her as he fucked her. She wanted to touch his face and tell him she loved him as he came inside her.

Her breath coming fast, she spread her legs wide, feeling exposed and brazen. She threw one arm over her head and slid the other down between her legs, her fingers finding her clit.

"Dad," she whispered, her thoughts a frantic cycle, the same fantasy repeating itself: him coming upstairs; finding her here, wet and waiting for him; removing his clothes with the kind of brisk efficiency that could only happen in a sexual fantasy. His cock slipping inside her, thick and hard, the imagined sensation just on this side of agony. In her fantasy, he was rough and feral, fucking her with animal intensity, drawing screams of pleasure and pain from her.

Her whole body tensed into orgasm, obliterating her thoughts. She clenched her teeth to keep from crying out loud.

As the tension bled from her body and she relaxed into the sheets, she wondered if she shouldn't have given voice to her pleasure. Maybe he would have heard it and decided to do something about it.

Becky rolled onto her side, still above the covers, her body shiny with sweat from the heat and her exertions. She was intrigued by the intensity of her own arousal, of this sexual craving she felt. But she wasn't entirely surprised. This was, after all, one of her most forbidden fantasies come to life.

As she drifted off to sleep, she hoped she'd get a new assignment soon.

***

The next morning was a Saturday. Becky was awakened early by the sound of her phone chirping.

She stirred, groggy, feeling a chill on her bare flesh. She realized she'd slept the entire night above the covers, naked.

"Oops," she mumbled, and groped for her phone. She unlocked it and peered at the text message she'd received.

It was from her mother. Instantly, Becky started to full wakefulness.

[Becky,

I have a new assignment for you. Your father is sleeping late this morning. But, last night, he expressed to me how much your company last night, and he has given me discretion to schedule a sexual encounter with you.

With that in mind, I would like you to come downstairs, naked, go into our bedroom, and fuck your father. I will be out of the house on an errand, so you may feel free to take whatever liberties you like.

Do you accept?]

Becky felt her heart begin to pound in her chest. "Oh my God," she whispered, and typed her swift reply.

[I accept!]

She sat up, amused that she hadn't even put on underwear or a sleep shirt the night before. She wouldn't have to do much to prepare. Maybe brush her teeth and fix up her hair a little bit.

As she pondered her next move, her phone chirped again.

[I'm glad to hear it. Your father particularly likes it when the woman is on top. That and doggy style are his favorite positions. Make use of this information as you like. Please wait ten minutes for me to be out of the house. Love, Mom.]

Becky giggled helplessly. "God, Mom. You're one of a kind."

She put down her phone and headed to the bathroom to make herself pretty.

***

Becky brushed her teeth, washed her face, and combed her hair, her heart pounding a little faster the entire time. In the quiet of the morning, she heard the sound of a car door shutting outside, then the rumble of an engine: her mother leaving on her errands.

It was just her and Dad now. A gleeful smile planted itself on her face and wouldn't leave as she absorbed this thought. She felt giddy and apprehensive, nervous and excited. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this way. Certainly none of the boys she'd dated the last few years had made her feel this way.

Unable to decide what to do with her hair, she finally decided on something simple: a pink headband to keep it pushed back from her forehead. She gave herself an appraising glance in the mirror, still fully naked. She had to admit, she liked the way she looked: the lean lines of her body, the way the light of the chill morning sun highlighted what few curves she had. The headband made her look a touch girlish, but that seemed fitting somehow.

She took a deep breath, bracing her hands on the bathroom sink, and looked herself in the reflection.

"Okay," she breathed. "Let's do this."

***

Becky walked downstairs naked, a nervous spring in her step. The blinds and curtains had all been thrown open - her parents liked lots of light - exposing views of the front and back yards, all the way out to the street. She didn't worry too much about it - there was no way to be seen from outside unless she stood right next to the windows. But it still made her feel naughty and exposed, which only added to her arousal.

The door to her parents' bedroom lay ajar, the light in there fainter. Becky slipped inside without knocking, her heart pounding.

Oh, nothing much, she thought. Just going to give my dad a good-morning fuck. She held back a nervous chirp of laughter.

Staying silent, she peeked into the room, to her parents' sprawling four-poster bed. Sure enough, he was there, lying on his back, naked except for a pair of boxers. His arms lay at forty-five degree angles from his body, the sheets bunched and thrown aside. He snored faintly.

Becky approached the bed on tiptoe, a shiver of anticipation running down her spine. This was really about to happen.

She realized she was already wet, her face flushed, her nipples stiff in the cooler morning air of downstairs.

Since getting her mother's text, she'd rehearsed this moment in her mind a dozen times, but now all those ideas were gone. Her mind was nothing but a blank slate of desire and taboo lust.

Becky crawled onto the bed slowly, hoping she wouldn't wake him. He didn't stir. With measured deliberation, she crawled up the bed, insinuating herself between his sprawled legs. It struck her how much bigger he was than her; he'd always been a tall, muscular man, and Becky herself would never get past five and a half feet.

In this case, she'd make it work in her favor.

Holding her tongue between her teeth, Becky hooked her fingers into the waistband of her father's shorts and pulled. The fabric slid down and his cock came free, stiff and erect.

Becky drew in a sharp breath despite herself. She'd seen it once already, of course, but she was astonished again at how big he was. The size of her father's penis wasn't something she had ever thought about before a few days ago... but she knew she would never have expected this.

She froze as his snoring hitched once, stopped, then resumed. He shifted a little in his sleep, but didn't stir further. Good. She wanted to savor this moment.

At first, she wondered if she shouldn't just wake him up, perhaps with a kiss, or by wrapping her mouth around his cock. She hadn't yet the man yet who didn't enjoy waking up to a blowjob in the morning. And she'd certainly enjoyed it the last time she'd had him in her mouth, even though it had been something of a challenge. The thought of having that cock in her mouth again made her even more aroused.

Becky weighed her options for a few moments, then decided to act on her initial impulse. She'd waited long enough for this.

autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers
12