I Accept Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stealthily, she moved forward and straddled him, throwing her legs to either side of his torso. She took her father's cock gently in hand, squeezing it lightly, enjoying the feel of his flesh. As she moved, she watched him for any sign of awakening. He didn't move, his breath remaining steady and deep.

Deftly, she brushed the tip of his cock against her labia, guiding him into place. She felt a moment's hesitation, a sudden urge to change course - he was so fucking big! - but her desire cast it aside.

She lowered herself onto him, slowly, deliberately, feeling her muscles stretch as he filled her. He went in easily - she was very ready, and had been since the moment she'd come downstairs - but the sensation was still huge, overwhelming.

"Oh... fuck..."

She began to slide gently up and down, letting him slip a little further into her every time. By the third time, his eyes fluttered open, and he snorted as he came to full wakefulness.

"Rebecca?" His voice was still thick with sleep.

She grinned and met his eyes with hers. "Good morning, dad."

He looked up at her with something like awe as he blinked the last of the sleep from his eyes. His hands slid up her legs to find her ass, and squeezed. Becky made a pleased noise.

"Good morning," he said. She watched him take in her body with his eyes, and found she liked how that made her feel. "This is unexpected."

to their mutual awe, they were beyond

"Surprise," she said with a grin.

Then, by some silent agreement that fell perfectly into place, they were beyond words.

They began to move together, finding a natural rhythm, his cock still penetrating just a bit further with each thrust. Becky became aware that she was letting out a low, almost animal groan each time. It wasn't the most flattering sound in the world, but she couldn't help herself.

Concerned, he touched her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "Am I hurting you?"

"No!" she assured him. "No, it feels amazing. You're just so b-b..." Her sentence devolved into a moaning sputter as he tilted his hips upward and pulled her down at the same time. Her arms went weak, and she collapsed against him, her face pressed against his chest.

"Yes, oh god, dad..."

"Sweetheart," he whispered, his breath warm in her ear. He took full control, tightening his grip on her ass and fucking her from underneath. He went slowly and gently at first, both of them savoring every long stroke. But she could sense him growing more aroused and impatient, picking up speed and then forcing himself to slow again. After a few long minutes, they were both breathing heavily, bodies beginning to gleam with sweat.

Finally, Becky lifted her head, her red hair falling in her face. She sputtered a bit as a stray lock made its way into her mouth somehow. Next time, she thought, she'd have to remember to tie it back. She made eye contact with him - a surreal, thrilling moment in itself.

"It's okay," she whispered. "You can finish."

He didn't speak, but lifted a hand to twist his fingers into her hair, his other hand holding her ass in a firm grip. He held her gaze as he began to thrust faster, harder, deeper.

Becky wanted to watch him come. The thought of her dad coming inside her aroused her like nothing ever had. But as he himself approached orgasm, she felt her own orgasm beginning to gather and build, almost terrifying in its intensity.

"Oh my god, dad, I'm..."

Her breathless words only seemed to encourage him, and he cried out as his thrusts reached a frantic pitch. Overwhelmed with sensation, Becky buried her face in the crook between his neck and shoulder, grabbing double fistfuls of the sheets and pulling them from their moorings in her bliss.

Orgasm washed over her, sweeping everything away with it: doubt, composure, thought. She knew she was making sounds very much like screams, but the waves of pleasure coursing through her deafened her to everything.

A moment later, Becky felt his fingers tighten in her hair and her flesh, felt a spreading moist warmth as he came inside her.

As one, they relaxed against each other with simultaneous sighs. He shifted slightly beneath her as she lay against his chest, and Becky felt his cock slip out of her. She made a pleased murmur at the sensation.

They lay there for a few moments, sweaty and gasping, the room feeling much warmer than it had when she'd arrived. Her father reached up and stroked her hair gently, the gesture making her feel calm and completely at ease.

"That was fantastic," she said softly, and felt his chest rumble with a quiet laugh.

"Yes it was," he said.

"I hope you didn't mind I just... got started."

He laughed again. "Not at all, sweetheart." His hand trailed down her back, fingertips brushing lightly against her flesh, drawing goosebumps from her.

"Good," she said. "That might have been awkward."

"We wouldn't want that."

She lifted her head to look at her father, and he put a hand on the back of her neck, drawing her in for a kiss. It was the first time she'd kissed him fully on the mouth. It felt warm, familiar, safe. Like some piece of herself she hadn't known was missing had just fallen silently into place. She felt somehow completed.

Letting out another contented sigh, she shifted on top of him, raising herself on her arms to let her hair dangle in his face. Her father slipped his hands over her breasts, coaxing another small shiver of pleasure from her. His hands were warm, slightly rough. She liked them there.

"So, dad," she said, emphasizing the second word with a seductive twist. "What now?"

"I need to take a shower," he said, squeezing her breasts gently. "Would you like to join me?"

She broke into a wide grin. "Very much."

***

She'd already showered that morning, of course, but she wasn't about to turn down this opportunity.

They moved naked to the downstairs bathroom, where Becky started the water. There was plenty of room for both of them in the standing shower, and soon they were both enjoying the hot water from the dual jets.

As Becky had expected and hoped, her father spent most of shower time with his hands all over her. After rinsing himself rather perfunctorily, he lathered her up with body wash and let his hands wander over her body at leisure - mostly her breasts and ass, of course. Dad was, apparently, not that different from most guys.

Not that Becky minded in the least. The more he touched her, the more she found she enjoyed it. She wanted his hands on her, stroking, squeezing. She wanted it all.

The house's hot water tank was enormous, and the bathroom soon filled with billowing steam. As Becky stood facing the far wall of the shower, hands braced against the tiles as he stroked her back with soap, she felt something hard but yielding bump against her ass. On instinct, she reached behind with one hand and found it. Her dad had gotten hard again.

Becky grinned and turned on her heel, soapy lather still running down her back. She wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed gently.

"Hello," she said with a grin. "What are we going to do about this?"

The expression on his face was both carnal and vulnerable. He wanted her, badly. Everything in his face and body language practically screamed it. Even though she was his daughter, that made him, in a way, hers.

"Whatever you want," he said, reaching out to flip a tangle of wet hair over her shoulder.

"I know what you want," she said. Without further preamble, she sank to her knees in front of him.

The shower tiles were hard, but he was just tall enough that Becky could settle back on her haunches and still find his cock even with her mouth. She came face-to-face with it as she knelt: stiff and long and thick. It still surprised her to see how big he was. She supposed this pleasant astonishment would probably pass in time, but for the moment, she planned to enjoy it all she could.

She gave it another gentle squeeze, looking up to make eye contact with him.

"Dad," she said, her face mock-serious. "This is really inappropriate. I'm your daughter."

She would never know if her joke landed or not. Before he could say anything or even laugh, she opened wide and slipped him into her mouth.

It was still something of a challenge, even though she'd had one practice session already. He was so thick around she could barely get her mouth around him, and long enough that taking all of him in was an impossibility. She didn't know how the girls in the porn videos managed to deep-throat their partners, but that was never going to be her. Her gag reflex was simply too pernicious.

That didn't mean she didn't have plenty at her disposal to please him. The warm water coursing down his body helped lubricate things a bit, making it easier for her to take him in. She used her tongue generously, pausing every once in a while to catch her breath and pay attention to him in other ways. She knew what guys liked, and her father was turning out to be no exception.

Becky couldn't hear very well over the roar of the shower, but as she worked, she felt him sway on his feet a bit, felt his hands on the back of her head, pulling and coaxing her in the directions he wanted. She followed his lead, but also explored on her own, curious to learn all the intimate details of him. When she was finished, she swallowed him down again, as much as she was able, bracing her hands against his thighs.

"Rebecca..." she heard him murmur, his voice muffled by the sound of the water. He was close. The water was beginning, ever so slightly, to cool. She desperately wanted him to take control for this final stretch, but didn't want to stop to talk.

She opted for a non-verbal signal instead. Reaching up, she took his hand and placed it firmly on the back of her head. He took the hint and began to thrust in her mouth, twisting his fingers in her hair to better guide her.

Becky let him do as he pleased and tried to relax. He moved cautiously, so as not to choke her, but a few times the head of his cock struck the back of her throat, and she felt her gag reflex rise. She tensed and managed to battle it back down, concentrating on the feel of him in her mouth and the increasingly loud noises she heard coming from him.

"Rebecca... god! My sweet girl..."

When he came, it was sudden and unexpected. The time before, she'd felt his cock pulse in her mouth, giving her time to prepare. Not this time. She heard him give a sharp cry and a hot flood flowed into her mouth. She managed to swallow the initial burst, but that was the limit of her abilities. Becky drew back, mouth open, tongue extended, coughing a little as she caught her breath. She let the rest of it sluice down her chin, down the corners of her mouth, let the water rinse it off and carry it away.

Her father was saying something, but she couldn't make it out. That was all right. His hand stroked her wet hair affectionately, and as she gave the head of his cock one final gentle suck, she felt the last of his orgasm trickle into her mouth. She didn't need any words. It was obvious how pleased he was.

Becky reached up and took his hand, and he pulled her to her feet. To her mild surprise, he leaned down and kissed her passionately, strong hands squeezing her bare, wet shoulders.

"You're amazing, Rebecca," he said. "I love you."

Despite the taboo carnality of what they'd just done together, she found this was the thing that made her face hot, made her stomach flutter. She found herself grinning helplessly, feeling foolish but never wanting that feeling to stop.

"Thanks, dad. I love you, too."

Whatever direction this took next, whatever lay ahead for both of them, she was ready for it.

12