I Agreed to Sub and Got Cuckolded Ch. 03

Story Info
My submission grows to new lows.
3.6k words
4.34
37.8k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

Our service to Tom deepens.

Warren brought Beth over at Tom's invitation to see how well Cindy and I have adjusted to our Dom. I greeted them at the door smoothly shaved and wearing the panties Beth had gifted me. It had taken remarkedly little time for me to become accustomed to wearing women's underwear. I would come home from work and change into panties as Tom insisted. He wanted me in them all the time at home to show Cindy what a loser I was as a man and to remind me of my place.

"Greetings Warren Sir and Ma'am. Welcome. Please come in and allow me to take your wraps."

"Hello johnnie," Warren smiled as he handed me his coat.

I took Beth's coat and hung them both in the foyer closet.

"Please make yourself at home. Can I get you a drink?"

"White wine for me," Beth answered. "And scotch for Warren."

"Yes ma'am. I'll be right back."

I hurried off to get their refreshments. Cindy was kneeling beside Tom who had taken over my recliner.

I returned with the drinks for our company and went back to my place at Tom's other side.

"So it's going pretty well Warren. After johnnie sucked your cock he's been a different person. Isn't that right johnnie?"

"Yes sir Tom. Warren allowed me to see what I truly am and you, sir, have given me the opportunity to expand on my submissive nature."

Beth was ogling Cindy and asked Tom if he minded if Cindy sat with her. "By all means Beth. Cindy, crawl over to our company and do as Beth tells you."

I watched as my nude wife crawled across the floor to Beth. Her round ass swayed and her breasts mimicked her pace, swinging to and fro in time with her hands and knees.

Beth parted her knees and Cindy knelt between them facing outward.

"johnnie has proven to be a skilled cock sucker Warren. But I guess you already know that."

"Yeah. I was a little surprised at how well he did. He said he never sucked a cock before but I have trouble believing that. I wish we could put him through a lie detector test."

Tom laughed. "Would you pass or fail son?"

"Sir, I would pass, I swear."

"My panties look nice on you johnnie," Beth said meaning it. "Are those the only ones you have?"

"Thank you, Miss Beth. No ma'am. I have others. Tom thought it would be respectful of me if I wore the ones you so generously gifted me for your visit."

I was told to fetch another round for Tom, Warren and Beth. Cindy and I were not permitted to imbibe when company is present.

Beth was pulling on Cindy's nipples when I returned with their drinks.

"Can I take your bitch to the bedroom Tom?"

"I think it would be better if you used her here Beth. I want her husband to see his wife eat pussy. It's only fair after the many times she's watched him with my cock in his mouth."

Beth hitched her skirt up and as per usual, she wasn't wearing panties. Moving her ass forward on the couch, she had my wife turn around so her face was in Beth's crotch.

I was fascinated how quickly Cindy became aroused being made to perform cunnilingus in front of Waren and Tom. She must be doing a good job too because Beth seemed was grinding her cunt into my wife's mouth.

"How about you Warren,? Tom asked. "Would you like another blow job from my boi here?"

Warren wasted no time pulling off his trousers.

"Go to him johnnie. Do what cock suckers do."

Now to some of you, this might seem a bit weird. But to be honest, kneeling beside my wife as she pleasured Beth and I sucked Warren's cock was the sexiest thing I could imagine. Well, that was until Tom introduced a new way of fucking the women.

"You've done wonders with johnnie here Tom," Warren complimented him. "He's so polite, so docile. I mean we knew Cindy had a slut in her waiting to be discovered but I didn't know johnnie was such an enthusiastic cock sucking submissive."

"I saw it in him right off Warren," Tom bragged.

I tried to time Warren's orgasm with Beth's but Cin was doing better than I was. I heard Beth groan and moan calling my wife assorted names as she fucked her cunt on Cindy's face.

Warren came shortly thereafter giving me the opportunity to fully pleasure his cock. I swallowed all of my reward and sat back on my heels and thanked him. "Thank you sir for allowing me the honor of pleasuring your wonderful cock."

"Good boi johnnie," Tom praised me.

I loved hearing that. Praise from a Dominant man was addictive to me. I wanted more.

I was allowed the privilege of watching as Tom had Cindy kneel on the bed facing Beth who was also kneeling. Warren fucked Cindy as Tm fucked Beth and Tom had the girls making out with each other.

The women moaned through their kissing as the men plowed them from behind. It was beautiful. I hadn't been permitted an orgasm for a week, since my wife and I began our journey into submission. But my dick was near to exploding watching the two dominant men fuck.

Tom brought me into the action by instructing me to get behind Warren and lick his balls for him.

My face was plastered in my friend's ass while I tongued his balls from behind.

Warren had me switch and go to Tom for the same worship. I licked his balls for a few minutes before being told to return to Warren.

Back and forth I went as the men fucked their women slowly, thankfully allowing me to participate.

When they eventually came, I was asked to clean, first their cocks, then the pussies.

Both Cindy and Beth agreed that it was nice of Tom to have me suction their pussies free of semen. "I never liked it running down my legs when headed for the bathroom," Beth confided to my wife.

Pleased with my performance, Tom told me to go to the bathroom and beat off. "You earned it boi. Go on now and be quick."

Compliments from my Dom. I was beaming.

I heard giggling as the foursome went back to the living room and I to the bathroom. It must have taken me all of 20 seconds to ejaculate into the toilet as Tom said was the proper place for my sperm.

I joined the others and made sure I thanked Tom for allowing me to cum. As I helped Warren and Beth on with their coats, Warren said to me that he was proud that he could help me become the nearly perfect sub.

"Yes sir. Thank you for your guidance sir."

With a hard spank on my ass , he thanked Tom for his generous offerings of the bitch and the boi and he and Beth departed.

"Well done sluts," he said. "Good boi johnnie," he complimented me again as he patted my head. I would come to crave those "good bois" from him. I would try hard to earn his praises.

So happy with us was Tom, that he thought it would be a good idea for Cindy and I to host a holiday party for some of his like-minded friends.

"Maybe 20 or 30 people. I'm not sure. This is a long drive for many of them. johnnie, I want you to purchase some nice invitations. I'll get my address book so you can send them to my friends."

"Yes sir. I will be happy to do that sir."

"Of course you will. Cindy, I want you to buy yourself something sexy. Revealing, yet tasteful. Very revealing. johnnie, you'll wear your panties, the red ones."

"Yes sir," I said kind of dreading being seen in panties by a bunch of strangers. Still though, the thought was deliciously nasty and my dick responded in its familiar way.

Two days later after practicing my penmanship until Tom was satisfied, I sent out the invitations. Asking for RSVP's, we anxiously waited for the calls and mail.

Cindy arranged for to have the event catered and ordered finger foods. I would be both bar tender and server.

After receiving only 8 replies out of the 32 that were sent, Tom was angry with me. He blamed my poor handwriting, my poor taste in the actual invitations. And even though he lived immediately across the street, he blamed me for moving so far from the city and his friends. I felt ashamed of myself for having performed so poorly for my Dom.

How can one explain getting an erection when a real man uses physical discipline on you? I have no reasoning, no explanation. And I had no warning either. But after explaining to those who did show up how dismally my invites were received and how I must have fucked up somehow, Tom announced to our guests that he was going to punish me.

Our 8 guests gathered around Tom and I as he wielded his leather cat o nine until I was nearly in tears. I hopped and yelped much to the amusement of our guests.

Asking if anyone would like to relieve him, he handed the evil devil cat to one of the female guests.

Tom had me lay down and look up at his surrogate punisher.

Her first blow hit my balls and I howled in pain. "Gag that cock sucker," I heard someone say.

"Good idea," Tom agreed. "Stand up cunt," he ordered me. He had me remove my panties and hand them to him. He told me to open my mouth. Humiliation washed over me as he shoved my panties into my open mouth, had me lay back down, and the whipping commenced anew.

The other two women invitees asked if they could also have a turn and my punishment continued. The women took particular joy in punishing my dick and balls non-stop until I was covered in tears and snot. But regardless of the pain and humiliation, or maybe because of them my dick was as hard as it has ever been.

My eyes saw only red. Pain and pleasure became one. Oblivious to those watching I began to squirm and hump my hips at the element of my torture and my sick pleasure. The searing pain and euphoria overtook me and fueled my building lust. I fucked up at the switch furiously, completely out of control. I raised my hips offering the women total access to my erection which they showered with lash after lash. I heard strange noises coming from me, guttural, animalistic sounds muffled by the panty in my mouth. I needed this punishment. I reveled in the degradation and abuse.

Without warning I began to cum. I moaned loudly through my panty gag as I writhed and squirmed on the floor in front of the on lookers. Cum shot up to my chin and chest in warm ecstatic orgasmic waves. I was experiencing the longest, most intense, satisfying, and humiliating orgasm of my life.

"Look at that mother fucker," I heard one of our gentleman guests say loudly as I came on myself. Others laughed at my squirming humping body.

Tom wasted no time with my after glow. "Get up johnnie. Get in the tub," he said marching me into my bathroom.

"Lay down cock sucker."

I lay down with my panties still in my mouth facing Tom, my wife, and those guests who could fit in the room. "Rinse him off Cindy. Rinse your husband off."

"Cold water sir?"

"Piss bitch. We want you to piss on your cock sucking husband. Make sure to get his face too."

I watched in horror as my wife peeled off her body suit and climbed into the tub. She straddled my torso. Leaning forward, she braced herself at the end of the tub by my head. Her arms out stretched, she moved her hips forward and looked down at me. I saw her mouth the word "Sorry," before she let go a stream of hot urine which covered my face and ran in rivulets down my neck and under my arms. I heard laughter and applause from those gathered.

Cindy took a respectable piss on me and saturated my panty gag from which I could taste the bitter, briny flow. When she finally finished Tom helped her out of the tub and had me remove my gag and thank him and those who helped punish me.

"Clean up cock sucker then join us."

I showered, brushed my teeth three times, selected clean panties and joined the others.

Tom directed the men who wished to fuck her to take my wife into the bedroom and use her for their pleasure. "Any of you ladies wish to sample johnnie's pussy eating technique, please feel free. You have my permission."

"I'm not letting him put that mouth on me after what I just saw," one women said. To my shame the others laughed.

I continued making and serving drinks and assisting with coats as the night wore on. I felt fortunate that I was told before they arrived to not make eye contact with our guests. After what I'd been through, I wouldn't have been able to look anyone in the face. They thanked Tom for the wonderful evening, said nothing to Cindy or me, and left.

Alone with my wife and my Dom, Tom asked me how it felt to perform for strangers.

"Sir, I only did as you directed. I will always do as you direct."

"Good answer johnnie. I had the feeling you might get off on the public whipping. I was happy to see I was spot on right. You did good boi. You're a very good boi," he praised me while patting me on my head and scratching me behind my ear.

There was a special feeling I craved, glowing as it washed over me. Praise from my Dom made it al worth it. At that moment I felt contentment such as I've never known.

"And how about you Cindy? How do you feel about this evening?"

"Sir, I enjoyed watching my husband getting whipped and having your friends take pleasure in my mouth and pussy. But Tom, sir, if I may speak candidly, I would rather not have to pee on johnnie again."

"Not your call cunt."

"Yes sir."

I was happy to hear my wife stick up for me.

"johnnie. When you finished clearing this mess up, take your wife to bed and use your mouth on her cunt. Bathe her, and send her over to my house."

"Yes Tom."

"And no fucking you two."

"Yes sir," Cindy and I said as one.

I cleaned the remnants of her evening from her well used pussy. I was proud that my wife, the love of my life would enter at my side, into this relationship with Tom.

With my wife at Tom's, I was left to ponder my situation while cleaning the party mess up. I knew I was happy serving our young Dom. I hadn't felt this free in all my life. Yes, sex was a huge part of it but not all of it.

I will reiterate here that you can find gratification in serving someone whom you consider to be your superior. Panty wearing, cock sucking, cum eating, wallowing under his punishing whip, all of those allowed me to show my devotion to Tom. It was Tom who discovered the sub in me and allowed me to explore myself by giving myself to him. But I wanted to give him something more, something special. But what would that be? What do I have that I can give this wonderfully masterful young man that would demonstrate my feelings about him that would also thank him for his caring dominance?

When Cin returned home I brought it up with her.

"You should do something for him johnnie, you're right. He said he once had a sub wash his car and mow his lawn. Something like that might make him happy."

She was right. I could do more for Tom. I needed to do more. I wanted his praise. It became an obsession to hear him tell me "good boi."

I thought it a good idea to call him and ask his permission to visit him at his house.

"This better be good cock sucker. You best have a good reason for disturbing me."

"I think I do sir Tom. I have a gift I want you to have and I really hope you like it sir."

"Bring my bitch and put a robe over yourselves."

I knew he was being kind, allowing us to have some dignity as we crossed the road in broad day-light without Cindy being nude and me only in panties.

"Yes sir. I will sir. Thank you sir."

Tom being the man he is simply hung up the phone.

My wife and I held hands as we crossed the street and perhaps crossed over a line on our relationship with our Dom.

I knocked on the door from my knees as Tom required.

"Enter sluts."

Cindy walked in. I crawled on all fours.

Coming to rest before our man, our real man, I removed my robe. "Sir," I began. "I hope this pleases you. I am so very grateful for your training and patience with me. Your guidance and discipline along with your Dominance over me have made me a better person. I wish to give you something in return."

I hesitated, waiting for Tom to acknowledge what I was saying.

"Get on with it cock sucker," he said as he fondled my wife.

"If it pleases you sir, I would like to fill those roles you had your previous subs fill for you."

"What roles are you speaking of johnnie?"

"Washing your car sir. Mowing your lawn. Whatever you wish."

Tom wanted more from me. He wanted me to prove I was sincere. "How is it johnnie that a man, make that a male because I do not consider you a man at all. Do I?"

"No sir. I'm a submissive male sir. Your submissive male."

"Well how is it that a male nearly twice my age has become my personal cock sucker. A cock sucker who gives me his wife?"

I said nothing. I was trying to formulate my answer carefully. Instead I knelt in silence.

"What if I said you could do those things? What if I said I wanted more from you. That I expect more out of my subs? Do you think you could take on more responsibilities for your Dom?"

"Please sir. Allow me that honor of serving your needs. Until you came into my life, our lives sir, I had no idea how gratifying it could be to serve a Dominant man."

"I need a house boi. Besides my lawn and car johnnie, I need someone to clean my house, do my laundry, run my errands. But, as you already know, I'm a tough but fair task master. Should you fall short of my expectations, fail to measure up to my expectations, punishment will ensue."

"I understand sir. It would be my honor, my pleasure to be all those things for you and more. You only have to tell me."

I waited for his response fearful that I had not fully convinced him of my sincerity.

Finally he smiled. "johnnie, my sweet cock sucking cuck, I would be happy to use you as my house boi.

Tears filled my eyes. "I am so grateful for your attentions Tom, sir. You have freed in me the person I was meant to be."

"Then it's settled. But there is one additional requirement. You might know that back in the day, Harem guards and servants were eunuchs. Even though Cindy is still your wife, I forbid you to have intercourse with her. She belongs to me now, the same way you belong to me."

"I won't castrate you but I do think chastity might be good for you. I want you to find a chastity device, one smaller than your pathetic dick. You will call me when you have it. Then call your friends Warren and Beth and arrange for them to come to my house to witness your complete submission to me."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir," I said truly happy that Tom was allowing me to give myself freely to his guidance. "Is there anything else sir?"

Tom thought it over for a minute. "Buy yourself a red thong woman's bathing suit johnnie. The thong bottoms will be your outside uniform. Inside, you will get your faggot ass back in panties, the appropriate attire for one such as you."

"Yes sir Tom. Thank you."

Tom walked over to his large and deep couch, shedding his bathrobe on the way.

Lying back he summoned my wife and I to him. "Suck my cock Cindy. johnnie, you may suck my balls."

Cin was above his stomach with his beautiful cock in her mouth. I was below, on the floor my head between his legs lapping his scrotum. Tom sighed his appreciation of our endeavors as my wife and I paid homage to our man; our Dom.

When Tom raised his left leg exposing his ass, I knew he wanted to enjoy my total acquiescence.

I felt my wife watching me as I licked his anus. After covering his buttock with thankful kisses, my tongue traveled from his ass crack and back to his balls before I held his leg up for him and tongue fucked his asshole.

"Good boi, johnnie. God damned good boi."

And I knew I'd made the right decision in giving all of myself to him.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers