I Agreed to Sub and Got Cuckolded Ch. 02

Story Info
johnnie and Cin pledge themselves to Tom.
2.3k words
4.54
29k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

Thanks to all you commenting. And to you many Anons, you proved my point.

It is my belief and experience that the act of submission can be in and of itself sexually arousing. Without performing acts which some of you readers consider disgusting or gay, surrendering one's power to another may spark a fire within which can't be extinguished. Those burning flames of submission can engulf one's psyche. Serving a superior being then becomes spiritually uplifting to the truly submissive. He or she will find gratification in pleasing their Dominant.

It needs to be understood that a male submissive sucking his Dom's cock doesn't make him gay any more than you driving your car to work makes you a NASCAR professional. Lighting a cigar or joint doesn't make you an arsonist even though you both preform the same act of starting a fire. The true submissive knows that.

Before continuing Part 2, let me share with a few thoughts of submission for you to ponder.

Self-Sacrifice: The strength of self-sacrifice belongs to the defining essence of a person, and is not merely the result of actions one has willed oneself to do. ... A person who gives sacrificially must subjugate one's own needs on behalf of another

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends", often invoked in the context of self-sacrifice."

"I pledge my head to clearer thinking,. my heart to greater loyalty,. my hands to larger service" 4H motto.

"There is no shame in giving one's self in service to a purpose or person. The pleasure a submissive provides to their Dominant is their reward." Eviltwin52

"I wasn't sucking his cock honey, honest. I was just holding it in my mouth and posing for dirty pictures." johnnie.

And now, Part 2

*

Cindy and I pondered our positions on being subs for Tom. In one sense, it was new and exciting for us to think about. On the other hand, my wife now takes great joy in calling me cock sucker. She doesn't understand that by that act alone, I subjugated myself to Warren for that period of time. I found my pleasure doing what I was instructed to do, although his cock wasn't bad either.

"Just because I sucked a dick doesn't make me gay. It was done, er, I did it because I was submitting to Warren. The arousal came not from his cock but the act itself. Do you understand that?"

"Uh huh. Yeah. Sure."

"Remember what I told you Warren said about that, I reminded my wife as we lay in bed."

"Tell me cock sucker, what did he say again?"

"He said that I'd be tasked to suck Tom's cock and you'll eat pussy. He'll have us both do things we wouldn't normally do."

I felt the movement of the sheet and turned to see Cindy stroking herself. "So you like the thought of eating pussy," I said smugly. "Think that will make you a lesbian?"

"No cock sucker. It won't. But I liked seeing you with Warren's cock in your mouth. It makes me hot to see how easily you shaved for Tom and I know you can't wait to take his cock in your cock sucking mouth again."

"Can you stop with the cock sucker please? I get it. You got me but it's getting old fast."

"Don't you have something to do johnnie?"

"What's that?"

"Didn't Tom tell you to clean my pussy?"

I didn't answer right off. I lay there wondering if I should further degrade myself, should I capitulate to Tom. How would my wife see me then? She already sees me as less than the man I was before she caught me with Warren. "Fuck it. I already know what his sperm tastes like," it dawned on me.

I moved under the sheets and between my wife's legs. Most of his seed had already seep out into her panties. There was not much for me to do. I licked and lapped until she had her orgasm then we both fell asleep.

I called the office in the morning and told my secretary that I'd be working from home for the next few days and to forward all calls to me at my home number.

I made coffee and while it was brewing I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. Looking at my hairless body, I was beginning to get the feeling of buyer's remorse. How easily I'd succumbed to Warren's instructions and his cock. Looking down at my own pink dick, I watched it fill with blood at the thought of what I'd done.

What was it that Warren had said? He told me that I had entered a sub-zone, that I was a natural submissive and to give myself the pleasure nature had meant for me to enjoy.

Or something like that.

I soaped my erection and was jacking slowly when I remembered Tom telling me not to jack off.

I was at a crossroad here. On one hand I could obey Tom. On the other, I could continue to pleasure myself and let the evidence flow down the drain.

I let my dick go, finished my shower and put on my robe, naked underneath.

Sipping my coffee, I made up my mind to submit to Tom, if only for the experience. I knew my wife would be happy to hear that and I remembered that I was to shave her pubic hair before we asked him to Top us.

"I can't believe we're really doing this johnnie."

We were on our knees, Cindy completely naked and me wearing Beth's panties. We were waiting for Tom's arrival.

After shaving my wife and putting on the required panties, I called Tom and invited him over. He made me promise him that we would not be wasting his time.

We were holding hands when he opened the door and saw us prepared as he told us to be when we became serious about asking him to be our Dom.

"Very nice," was all he said as he strode past us and settled into the recliner.

"Come to me pets."

We settled in, each of us on our knees, Cin to his left, me to his right.

"I want each of you, one at a time to tell me why you asked me here today."

Cindy and I looked at each other, then back up at Tom. "We asked you.....," We both started.

"One at a time children."

My dick was hard in the panties already but really began throbbing when he called us children. I was responding to his verbal insults in a positive way.

"You first Cindy," I said.

She looked at me as if to ask if I was sure. I gave her a slight nod.

"Tom," she began. "I am here, shaved and ready to be your sub. We asked you here today to give ourselves to you."

Tom smiled at my wife then turned to me.

"Tom, sir. Like my wife just said, I am ready to serve at your pleasure and for your pleasure, if you deem me worthy."

Tom smiled at us. "I am pleased that you came to me to fill those needs of yours. The need to serve one superior to yourselves is a rare gift. I accept that gift from each of you. I will be your Dominant, your Top. I will be both benevolent and demanding. I will test you both, push you, take you places where you have never imagined yourselves being. Do you understand me so far?"

"Yes sir," we chimed in unison.

"Okay, good. johnnie," he started by addressing me. "From this day forward, your body and soul belong to me. I will own your dick, your orgasms, your thoughts. You will live to please me. You will make yourself useful in ways we've already discussed and in ways that will push you, test your devotion."

"In you, I see a male in mid-life crisis. A male who has, for his whole life, denied himself the pleasure of service to and serving a superior man. Do you wish to serve that superior man now?"

"Yes sir. Please allow me to demonstrate my sincerity."

"And how might you do that boi?"

"By sucking your cock sir. Please allow your sub to show my devotion to you, to your cock. I want sir, if it pleases you, to show my wife who the real man is. I want her to see me beg to suck your cock like I'm doing now to prove my worthiness as your submissive."

"Cunt," Tom said now addressing my wife. "Do you see how your husband begs to be my cock sucker?"

"I do."

"See how he kneels before me wearing panties, begging me to allow him to suck my dick, and acknowledging me as a superior man?"

"I do sir."

"Does this make him unworthy in your eyes of being a man to you? Do his actions prove that he is not deserving of pussy, that he is unfit to feel the warm moist folds of your inner beauty surrounding his pathetic dick, pulling the weak essence from his balls into my woman?"

"It does sir. I no longer see him as the man I married. Yesterday, when he was happily sucking his friends dick, I knew I would never consider him a real man again."

"Did you hear that johnnie? Did you hear your wife tell me that you are no longer a man to her? There's is but one last thing I require from you before giving you permission to pledge your pathetic self to me. You must tell your wife she belongs to me now and you'll make no attempt to have anything but oral sex with her unless I give you my permission."

This would be my greatest test. Tom wants me to bring humiliation upon myself, to surrender my husbandly rights as a man, to offer him my wife. I felt myself drifting into the zone once again.

"Cindy, you are the love of my life," I began. "As my love and my wife, I am no longer the person you married. I am weak, I need guidance and direction from a real man; a real man such as Tom. I give you to him for as long as you both desire and swear that I shall not attempt to insult him or you with my pathetic attempts to have intercourse with you unless I have Tom's expressed permission."

I then looked at Tom. My dick was straining in my panties. The front panel was wet with pre-cum. I needed this. I wanted this. I was near weeping with relief and joy. A freedom I'd never known. Throwing of the shackles that bound me to that which the majority of society deems normal. Free to give Tom dominion over me. It was at the same time sexual and spiritual.

"Tom, if it pleases you, I surrender my wife, Cindy to your care and service. I recognize that I am not a man but a submissive in need of your guidance, training, and direction. It is my wish to serve you as you will have me serve."

"Cindy. You heard your husband. He has given you to me. As my submissive, you will serve me and those I feel deserving of your service. Your body and soul belong to me, if that is your desire, and I will use you as I see fit. I will take johnnie's place in your bedroom and in your cunt. You will be at my beck and call just like that cock sucker you married will be."

"If you accept those terms, undress me so your boi can complete his show of devotion to my cock."

This solemn occasion ended with Cindy helping Tom out of his clothing and standing beside him as he sat and permitted me access to his manhood.

No words were spoken. The only sounds were the noises I made slurping and snarling on my Dom's cock. If I had not crossed the line before then, I had now, definitely let my wife see me for what I am.

True to his word, Tom did not allow me the honor of finishing him. Telling me to stay, he took my wife to our bedroom.

I listened with a severe hard-on to the sounds of our Dom christening my wife to his service.

"Was it what you were hoping for,?" I asked my wife after Tom left.

"It was better John. Tom has a way of taking me, fucking me. Neither you nor Warren use me like he did."

"How's that?"

"Well honey, when you and I make love, it's just that. We make love. When Warren fucks me, he fucks me. Nothing special there. I mean I enjoy it and he gets me off as do you. With Tom it's different. He doesn't make love. He fucks but it is so much more than that. He spanks me, pinches and twists my nipples. He calls me vile names like whore and slut. He makes me say things to him, promises. He makes me want to do things for him, things I wouldn't do for you. I can't explain it better than that."

I understood what Cindy was telling me. She was taken into a sub-space by Tom.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Tom said you and I can have sex whenever we want as long as we ask him first. If we are unable to reach him we must abstain."

I pulled her to me and we hugged and kissed like newlyweds. "I love you baby girl. And I love that you're going on this journey with me."

"I love you too John. Now get out of those panties and take me to bed. Tom left a present for you and then I want you to fuck me."

To be continued...

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers