I Aim to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't really know how it happened, but I ended flat on my back on the floor with Ella on top of me. With my face shoved between Ella's tender inner thighs, she continued to deep-throat my dong. As we sixty-nined each other, Ella moaned like crazy, redoubling her mouth-and-hand job. Although I had blown my wad down Ella's gulping throat just hours ago in the restaurant, she soon had revived my exhausted soldier until it stood at rigid attention, eager for another call to duty.

Not to be outdone, I ate her out like there no tomorrow. God, I couldn't believe the sweet nectar that flowed from her swollen pussy slit. I shoved first one, then two, and finally three fingers into her sizzling wet love box that caused Ella to groan and squirm wildly. However, it was when I wormed a well-lubricated finger into Ella's musky anus that she went mindlessly crazy.

Spinning around on top me to disengage my probing fingers, Ella's tongue swirled in my mouth to taste her own pussy juices. Then reaching between her legs, she lifted her hips and grasped and plowed my swaying penis' flanged head up and down the valley of her thick pussy lips. With her almond-shaped eyes closed in utter ecstasy, Ella shook her long black tresses from her sweat-glisten face and body as she revealed in the moment. Then suddenly Ella sat up and down, and I found my cock sliding all the way up her churning twat.

Ella did an erotic pole dance on my rigid erection before reaching down to undo the last button of her blouse to pull it off. Then raising her hands to pull back her hair as she ground herself against me, she brazenly thrust out her quivering naked tits for my full inspection.

Now, I'm no stranger to the sight of boobs and have seen quite a few Asian titties in my time seen, but Ella's were simply mouthwateringly unique. Each was a tubular projection from which a puffy areola protruded at the end. However, instead of being capped with a jutting dark pink cylinder of flesh, each tit ended with an indented slit of an inverted nipple.

Intrigued at her tantalizing breasts and lack of any visible nipples, I reached up to cup and fondle her breasts, reveling in their spongy firmness that caused them to teasingly jiggle like firm Jell-O. Lifting my head, my mouth latched on to a swollen areola, my lips clamping down on its fragile flesh. While tugging it from her swaying boob with each draw of my lips, the tip of my tongue wetly probed Ella's intriguing nipple indentation.

To my complete delight, a tasty cherry blossom pebble of stiff tissue emerged from her swollen areola to her moans of utter bliss. Ella soon threw back her head and whimpers of escalating passion escaped her exposed throat as my rasping tongue lashed and swirled around her sensitive nub.

Ella rode my bucking bronco with utter abandon, her ski-sloped boobs swinging back and forth wildly. Her virgin-tight love tunnel gripped and squeezed my throbbing rock-hard drilling shaft, milking my hard-on furiously, as we quickly built towards an inevitable seismic release. Grasping my shoulders, Ella leaned forward to withdraw until I almost slipped out and then forcefully slammed back for more.

I couldn't believe that the demurely Asian women I had met but hours ago was humping me like a nympho consumed. Sweat dripped freely as Ella furiously ground herself airless vulva against my groin in her carnal throes. But the effect was immediate as I was unable to constrain myself any longer. Grasping Ella, I rolled her over until she was beneath me.

"Yes, oh goddamn yes -- harder -- deeper - shove it all the fucking way into me! Oh fuck, faster," she cried as her legs locked around my hips to propel me into her wet velvet twat as her fingernails clawed my sweaty back. "Jeez, I'm going to come! Oh, I'm coming, oh fuck, honey, come with me! Fill me up with your hot creamy spunk! Goddamn it, faster! Oh my God, please don't stop! I'm coming!"

Then suddenly Ella jerked as if struck by a bolt of lightning, her entire being tensing and coiling before exploding in frantic motion. "Arrghh," Ella screamed repeatedly through clenched teeth as she bucked senselessly. "Arrghh, oh don't stop! Please don't stop! Arrghh!" As Ella convulsed in her convulsive orgasm, I drove as deep as I could go into her before detonating my underground explosion of semen in her churning depths.

As a spent and sweaty Ella lay limply under my heaving chest, she murmured breathlessly, "Ooh, damn. Am I sore and all worn out? Hmmm, I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk -- that is if I'll be able to get up. But for now, I just, I want to just lie here on you, kissing you, hmm. I love the way you kiss; the feeling your cock throbbing inside of me; and feeling you oozing sperm into me. Can you feel me squeezing you? Oh, oh, I better not do that too much, even though I love it when my pussy overflows with our juices."

Then breaking her kiss, Ella gazed upon me with hooded slanted eyes and whispered with this lustful voice, "Well, when we met, I told you that I aim to please. So, tell me, have I pleased you?"

I gave Ella a long lingering kiss and then to her complete surprise and delight a twitch of my flagging member. "Oooh," Ella crooned as her velvet sheath squeezed back, "I take that as a definite 'yes' and that maybe...just maybe...tonight might turn into something more than a one-night-stand?"

My hands slipped down to grip and squeeze her firm buttocks, pulling Ella to me. Pushing my still buried manhood deeper into her, I let my fingertips lightly and teasingly circled her puckered anus.

"Ooh, I think that I had better get you erect again so that we can consummate our 'relationship' by going all the way." Then with a twinkle in her lovely Asian eyes and a smile on her lips, Ella whispered into my ear, "I hope you love fucking my asshole as much as I love being butt-fucked. After all, I aim to please my man."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Given that Ella spent the weekend at my place reinforcing our immediate attraction it was a no-brainer that I suggested that she move in with me and become an integral and inextricable part of my life. Besides our sexual compatibility, the move made common sense since I was paying for the mortgage for my condominium that was often vacant when my business kept me on the road, and that Ella had to work a part-time job to just to pay for the rent of her apartment.

Ella, in turn, suggested that she quit her part-time sales job so that she could devote more time to our condominium and catering to my every whim. She somehow rearranged things in a subtle but comfortable way that gave my place have that designer look yet homey feel. Her simple but delicious meals made takeout and frozen dinners things of the past, and as I discovered having an attractive Oriental woman in my life, a lovely Asian woman whose sole purpose is to please me, had definite advantages.

Much to the chagrin of the aggressive male attorneys whom Ella worked with, I wasn't exactly appreciated. To those who previously had viewed her as an intriguing target of opportunity, my presence around her was akin to the introduction of instant "shark repellent" to feeding waters. My intimate familiarity with Ella at her law firm's functions and our obvious living arrangement made it undeniably apparent that she was no longer single and was now off the market.

As for me, Ella was a perfect and steady companion at my corporate events. My higher-ups were charmed by with her Asian grace and subtle allure. My associates were obviously shocked that I showed up with a companion (and an obvious "bedroom" one at that), and instantly picked up that this was more than a casual dating relationship.

One boorish company rival of mine even went so far as to ask, "Hey, Ella, be truthful. What's a "hot chick" like you, hanging around with an old fuddy-dud like Greg."

To this derogatory inquiry, Ella just smiled demurely before sensuously commenting, "Because Greg is really 'hung' and knows how to please me." Needless to say, there was a period of stunned silence before the group erupted in raucous laughter much to the chagrin of the embarrassed idiot who now was now the butt of the joke.

Ella's reply was, however, a true indicator of our erotic life together and especially in our condominium. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am intrigued by Ella's demure attractiveness. This is especially true with her modest breasts that are banana-shaped and end with puffy dark pink areolas.

"God, Ella," I murmured as I squeezed one of her bulbous tips. "I love your inverted nipples. I love taking the tip of my tongue and like this...shoving it into your inviting tip-slit." Ella whimpered when I coaxed her sleepy nipple to pop. "Hmmm, sucking on your pebble-size nipple...hmmm so tasty."

If you think that I am the only one with the insatiable sexual appetite, you'd be wrong. I can't tell you how many times I barely made my morning flights because of Ella's uninhibited and completely unabashed desire to ensure my erotic satisfaction. Having a slender nude Asian vixen joining you in the morning shower for some sudsy lovemaking is a fantastic way to greet the morning. It was amazing how a simple goodbye morning kiss at the entry hallway easily morphed into a mind-blowing blow job -- what a way to start a work day!

And when I returned home from, worn and tired, I find Ella in the kitchen preparing dinner -- totally naked except for a thin cotton apron. The sight of her firm buns amply presented as she bent over to check the roast in the oven is a definite afternoon pick-me-up (in more ways than one).

"Oooh, good to have you home, babe. Dinner is almost ready. What? Why am I naked? Well, I really am not...see...I've got this little apron on. I don't want to accidentally burn my dangling titties. Ouch! That would be painful, don't you think?

"Oooh, is that what I think it is or is it a hard salami that you brought home? Hmmm, someone sure seems hungry...and not for what's in the oven. Oooh, well, I guess we can, but dinner may be ruined -- oh yeah, we can do take-out. Let me turn off the oven... and there's some extra-virgin olive oil on the counter. A splash or two will do in sliding your manly sausage between my buns and into my hot rectal oven. Shit, baby, how I've missed you..."

But sometimes it is the simple carnal pleasures that endear Ella to me. I love waking up like yesterday to find a slumbering Ella cuddling against me, my naked body spooning her warm, smooth and supple form. My morning woody was hard and achy, and more importantly, firmly wedged in the soft diamond opening formed by her butt cheeks and inner thighs. Instinctively I began to gently pump back and forth, enjoying the incredible sensation of her velvety skin. Then licking the tips of my fingers, I applied just enough saliva to prime my flanged penis head and nudged her moist cunt.

Ella's luscious lips uttered a sleepy soft mewl, "Oooh, it's so early...someone must be super-horny given how stiff that morning meat is repeatedly polishing my stiff little love nub. Oooh, god, my twat is slippery wet with the juices that are flowing freely." Shifting to lazily grind herself against my groin, Ella's fingers lightly caressed and cradled my erection, pressing my plowing cock against her hairless swollen cunt slit. Lewd wet sounds were heard as I plop in and out of the entrance of her invitingly wet love box.

With eyes still closed, Ella drowsily turned her head, her lips parted so invitingly that I can't resist a lingering kiss. However, her mouth suddenly flew open with a shuddering groan when I easily entered her with a slight push of my hips.

"Jeez, Ella, given how many times I have fucked you, I am amazed and delighted by the gripping friction of your tight velvety love tube and just how slippery you quickly get."

My gradually pumping her juicy twat brought a steady droning of arousing passion from Ella as she folded herself into my embrace. Her fingertips absently stroked her stiff clitoris while her other hand covered my hand that is gently fondling, palming and squeezing, her spongy breasts.

Ella tossed her head back, her back arching sharply, as I drove all the way into her. Again and again, I took Ella, tossing her about with each stroke and causing her to cry out as my pelvis slapped into her quivering buns. Her fingers flew furiously over her love button causing her hips to undulate uncontrollably as her legs spread to give me better access.

"Oh, baby, I love what you're doing. Oh yeah, do me, honey. My pussy's so tight; so sopping wet; yeah. Shove that big thick cock of yours all the way in. Oooh, yeah, you're so deep and stretching me out," Ella groaned as her buns repeated bumped against my thrusting hips. "Ooh, I'm going to come like a little bitch in heat. Don't stop, don't stop! Ooh, I'm coming! Fuck me, Greg! Fill me up with your hot sticking white cum!"

Ella suddenly began to buck and shake as she was consumed with uncontrollably gut-wrenching orgasmic convulsions. No longer able to control myself, I spewed geysers of creamy molten sperm into her, churning our mingled sexual juices into heady foam as we thrash in wild abandon.

We collapsed in a spent, a heap of tangled limbs and sweat-dripping bodies. Breathing heavily, Ella twisted in my arms to sensuously kiss me over her shoulder, and murmured in the sexiest of way, "Hmmm, what a way to wake up and start the day. I love when you use me...anytime you want...anywhere you want...any way you want. Suck my boobies and make my little nippies get so hard and achy. Yeah, and when you eat my pussy and make me so wet that my juices gush out down my legs."

Then as a sphinxlike smile graced her lips, Ella's pussy repeatedly squeezed my buried dick. Amazingly her vaginal massage kept me stiff and pulsating in her as Ella began to slowly pump back and forth. "But when you ram your big fat meat in my pussy, I get so damn hot and so horny -- and especially when you take me from behind...and...ooh, you're still hard.

"Ooh, someone must like the way I'm gripping him? Does that feel good? It must be because you're getting harder. Do you think...if you feel 'up to it'... maybe you could butt-fuck me? God, I'm so slutty right now and wouldn't mind you 'packing my morning fudge'? It might get a bit messy, but what the hell I can always wash the linen when we're done." Then after a pregnant pause, Ella whimpered in a tone of uncertainty, "Please?"

My only response is to cram my throbbing still swollen cock buried balls-deep in my lovely Asian lover's hairless pussy before quickly withdrawing. As a deluge of our d slippery liquid excitement drenched her puckered anal orifice, I whisper in her ear, "Assume the position, bitch! I think I'll be late for work but will say it was traffic. But in reality, it's because I'm going to fuck the shit of my naughty Japanese geisha."

With a guttural growl undisguised lust, Ella rolled to her knees, her face pressed against the mattress as her buns were pushed back and up into the air. Reaching back to spread her soft buns, Ella looked back at me over her shoulder and with a smile on her delectable lips moaned seductively, "Oooh, I'm so glad that you're back and that I'm your live-in fuck-slut...who only aims to please..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While much of our affair centered around our apartment, a new dimension was added to our relationship when Ella joined me on business trips. Despite her seemingly demure persona, Ella showed a total lack of reservations about public sex with me. I mean I should have known this given the way she gave me an incredible blow job in a restaurant only hours after first meeting me. Given her unbelievable imagination, our love life was infused with unbelievable creativity.

It began on our first long evening cross-country flight together for a business convention in San Francisco. Everything that could go wrong went wrong and by the time we got off the ground, hours of frustrating delay had passed causing half of the passengers to seek other travel arrangements. In a feeble attempt to make amends to a half-empty flight, the aircrew allowed the passengers to spread out and provided free cocktails with dinner.

We had the two-seat section against the bulkhead in the rear section of the plane with hardly anyone around us. The lights had been dimmed for the free in-flight movie but most of the passengers opted to sleep as evidenced by the steadily increasing droned of snores and heavy breathing. Ella had excused herself to go to the lavatory and was gone for an unexpected while. I was just beginning to wonder if something was wrong when she returned and slipped into her seat next to the window and stuffed some paper towels into the seat compartment in front of her.

Looking flushed and flustered in the dim light, Ella lifted the armrest between us and covered us with a blanket as she snuggled up to me. Turning my face to hers, Ella gave me a passionate kiss that left little doubt as to her intentions.

"I've always wanted to join the 'Mile High Club' but never had the opportunity or the right guy," she whispered into my ear. "Now I have both," Ella purred as she slowly undid my belt and the pulled down my zipper before carefully tugging down my pants and boxers under the blanket. Then casually stroking freed erection until I was rock-hard, she whispered, "and the right guy whom I have right in the palm of my hand."

With that, my nearest hand was ushered over her thigh and under her mini-skirt that somehow had ridden up under the covering blanket. As my hand delved between her inner thighs, I was delighted to find her smooth hairless twat without any lacy panty. Slipping a finger between her pussy lips, I was surprised at the amount of slippery sexual juices that oozed out.

"I spent the last ten minutes in the lavatory fingering myself and fantasizing about your big cock sliding in and out of my hot tight cunny. God, I almost brought myself off -- but now I'm horny as hell," she murmured. "I want you to slip this yummy penis into me. Now quickly when I turn, do me, honey, and let's join the 'Club!'"

With that Ella turn to face the window while pushing her buns back towards me under the blanket. Looking over her shoulder at me, she whispered, "Hmmm, oooh, babe, you're so nice and hard. I want your delicious erection, deep inside me! Do me, Greg, do me!"

Gripping her hip, I found her mini-skirt had been pulled up and that Ella was naked from the waist down. As I spooned her, my flanged penis head slide down her butt crack and after briefly nudging Ella's puckered asshole. With a soft whimper and a wiggle of her hips, my probing head found itself repositioned at her hot wet vaginal opening. With a subtle push backward, Ella soon had me lodged in her love tube. With me spooning her, she slowly but steadily wiggled her butt back-and-forth until she had me fully embedded in her churning twat.

"Yeah, like that. Just shove it all the way," Ella whispered as she twisted to kiss me. "Do you like the way that I squeeze you? Jeez, you're so big, filling me up and stretching me under this thin blanket. Oooh, shit, your fingers are driving me crazy." With her body trembling uncontrollably, I continued to strum her stiff clit sending spasms of stimulation surging through her.

"Oooh, my hard little clit! You're making me so damn hot and wet. Oh shit... you're going to make me come, baby," Ella mewled as she was impaled repeatedly on my fleshy pole. "You're so big and fat, throbbing in me. Yeah, come, babe, don't hold back. Shit, I'm going to come! Come quickly with me, babe. Shoot your load, honey, deep inside of me...please...hurry!"

Before I knew it, the "urge" gripped my loins and yanked me into Ella. With a strangled guttural grunt, I crammed into her with hard and deep strokes before erupting with an explosion of hot molten spunk.