I Aim to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Ella whispered breathlessly, "Don't stop...don't stop! Oooh, I'm coming -- oh God -- I'm coming! Jezz!" Ella struggled to stifle the whine that threatened to escape her drawn lips and to control her convulsing body so as not to draw attention to us. I, on the other hand, struggled to keep us covered while I held her close to me to keep my throbbing dick fully embedded in her sizzling juicy cunt.

"Oh, my God," Ella sighed deeply as the shudders that had racked her body gradually subsided, "that was unbelievable the way to get "initiated." I hope we didn't make a lot of noise. Did we wake up anyone? Hmmm, don't move -- not just yet. I want to feel you throbbing inside of me, uhmm, it feels so damn good."

Then after a while of cuddling, Ella stirred a reached for the paper towels that she had earlier placed in the seat pocket in front of her. Handing me one, she then said, "When I move forward, catch that slippery cock of yours when you slide out. I'll trap and take care your yummy sperm that will try to ooze out of my pussy with this other towel -- then I'll then take good care of you."

The next moment I was holding my now-flaccid penis in a paper towel as Ella shoved another paper towel between her legs before turning to face me. "Now let Ella show Greggie just how much she loves your lovely man-meat marinade in your cream spunk and my pussy juices."

With that my beautiful Asian lover did a quick look around and then slowly sank below our covering blanket. A sharp gasp escaped my lips as my rigid member was deep-throated with practiced ease. As I realized that Ella could give head with the best professional call girl. As I learned from living with her, she loved sucking cock and swallowing spunk.

It took all of my willpower not to cry out or thrash as Ella's head bobbed slowly as she teasingly licked and sucked me clean underneath the blanket. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Ella gripped and squeezed the base of my penis as she slithered up my chest.

"While I would love to fall asleep with my head on your stomach and your cock in my mouth," Ella sighed, "I had better stop. The movie is almost over, and I'd better clean up now that I've taken care of you. Let me see if I can get to the lavatory without your cum dribbling down my legs. What a club initiation."

And with that Ella skedaddled over my lap but not before I shot my hand up her skirt to quickly scoop her moist cunt. With a startled yelp, Ella pushed my hand away and gave new a scolding glare and then a slight grin before scurrying away. As I watched my Asian lover disappear down the aisle, God, I realized what an exciting business trip promised to become. Hmmm, I wonder what Ella has in up her sleeve (or orifices) to please me once we're in our hotel room I can't wait.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It is said that the meaning of the name "Ella" is "beautiful fairy" and this is true when it comes to my Japanese lover who is like a dream come true.

"Why do I love having sex with you? Hmmm, let me see," Ella drawled as she leaned on the balcony railing to pushed back towards me as I had my head under her hotel robe with my face shoved between her spongy buns.

"It could be that you have one of the most delicious cocks I've ever experienced. One that is so sweet tasting, stretches me out like never before, and has gone where not many men have gone before." Ella jerked when my rasping tongue on and then wormed into her tight anal rosebud. Her long dark hair fell down her back as Ella's back arch sharply when her head was thrown back to emit a low guttural groan as I stood and let my flanged penis head pushed into her puckered anus.

"Or it could be that you do wicked things to me, indulging my sinful ways. You took advantage of a poor innocent salesgirl, plying me with drinks and sushi, then making me do the unspeakable -- deliciously erotic things under the table. Then you took me to your apartment where I behaved so wantonly and then willingly became your live-in Japanese mistress.

"Or maybe it's because you let me join the 'Mile-High Club' with you. Or maybe it's the way you just lift my robe and shove your face and then your penis between my buttocks as I stand here admiring the early morning view from our hotel balcony.

"Or it could just be that I love being fucked especially when it's by a tall handsome man such as yourself. Oh goodness, you're so fricking big this morning wedged up my asshole. Here I am fresh out of the shower, out on my hotel balcony with my terrycloth robe wide open and flipped over my back by my lover who wants to show anyone who's looking that I'm totally naked.

"Oomph -- I can't help uttering a grunt each time you cram yourself up my ass. It's so breathtaking and damn eye-opening -- oomph -- when you start sliding back and forth, proudly butt-fucking me -- oomph -- in plain view of the adjacent units and the people in the hotel across the way. Oomph -- and you know were drawing a crowd with our carrying on?

"Do I care? Hell, no! Oomph -- I don't care if people are watching us -- oomph -- seeing you pork my butt. Oomph -- because I'm also openly fingering myself between my widespread legs -- oomph -- with my fingers forking my stiff little clitoris.

"Oomph! Let them see me getting sodomized -- oomph -- by my stud of a boyfriend! Ooh shit -- oomph -- you're tearing me apart when you do that. Oomph -- don't stop. Oooh yeah, oooh yeah -- oomph. Look at the people straining to see me -- oomph, getting butt-bang! Fuck! I'm so turned on -- oomph!

"Oomph -- bang me, baby -- oomph! Hurry, faster -- oomph, oomph -- yeah, like that!! Oomph, oomph, oomph! Give it to me, baby! I'm going to come soon...jerking off my twat! Oomph, oomph, don't stop! Faster -- oomph, oomph...oh please, faster! Come with me -- oomph, oomph, oomph! Shoot, baby! Shoot your goddamn load up my fucking ass -- oomph, oomph, oomph! Use me, arrgh, like a bad little whore -- arrghh, arrghh -- your fucking whore!"

I rammed into Ella's buns, lifting her hips and throwing against the railing, as my guts spewed into her now well-dilated butthole. I knew that we were virtually naked and that all who watched us (and there were quite a few) knew exactly what I had done. But I did give a fuck as I shuddered deeply and collapsed on Ella's back.

"Damn it, Greg, you gave me a massive sperm enema that will be oozing out of me all day long. And to think I came out here just to enjoy the early morning, and I end up getting buggered by my horny lover and putting on a free sex show for the early morning risers. Look at how many people are watching us. Oh, no, you moved and slipped out of me, and your creamy spunk is now dribbling down my thighs."

"Heh, Ella, I want you to turn around, bend over from the waist, and spread your butt cheeks so that they can see my dilated asshole leaking my white cream."

"You mean like 'this,' you pervert? I supposed you want me to wiggle my ass to squish out more of your jism? What's that? Now you want me to suck and lick you clean while everyone is watching? Jeez, Greg, you're so kinky. Hmmm, it's a good thing you're so tasty. Hmmm, what a yummy man-meat.

"But, honey, I think we better be getting inside before someone calls hotel security... about some lewd and lascivious couple who is obscenely fucking on their balcony in plain view for everyone to see. Come on, my handsome boyfriend, let Ella lead you by your dick into our hotel suite.

'There we can lounge about in utter nudity and indulge whatever carnal whim catches our fancy. Perhaps...you can tell me what you've got planned for this conference so that I can plan how I can better please you especially if it's in a public setting. Oh, how risky and enticing. Oooh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I hope it proves as eye-opening as this morning proved."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What do you think," Ella said as she stood before me in her lingerie. Before me stood my five-three-foot Japanese lover in her strapless lacy demi-bra that pushed up her apple-sized boobs to jiggle tantalizingly with her every movement. Her taunt stomach, narrow waist, and rounded buns were highlight be her one-hell-of-a-skimpy thong that cupped her hairless vulva while hanging over the edge of her hips in a provocative French cut. To complete this tantalizing image was a pair of thigh-high self-adhesive nylons, the modern version of the sans-garter belt look. With her long dark hair pinned up to expose the nape of her neck and her makeup carefully and minimally applied, Ella was without a doubt breathtakingly elegant.

"Do you think I need to wear a bra? I mean with the silky lining and the cut of my cheongsam, it's like wearing a body molding slip with its own built-in support." With that Ella unhooked her front-clasping bra to let her tubular tits sway freely. Her swollen pink areola with their inverted nipple slits just called out to me, begging me to suck out her tender pebble-like nipples.

"Jeez, Ella, you're giving me a raging hard-on," was the only thing that managed to tumble out of my open mouth. To this incoherent announcement, Ella gave me one hell of an inscrutable smile before slipping on a royal blue silk cheongsam that was form-fitting, capped-sleeved and ankle length. Her dress was held together by eight classic frog cloth clasps, one that clasped her high Mandarin collar, three smaller ones situated along diagonal slit that ran from her collar to her right armpit, and then the remaining four frog buttons down her side. When combined with the two side-slits that rose to just above her knees, her cheongsam was exotically sensuous in that with eight flicks of your fingers, it could be quickly and completely undone.

Tonight, was the ending banquet of the conference, and we both knew that it would be full of corporate executives and their spouses or significant others. If I played my cards right tonight, I could be offered a senior level position what would significantly reduce, if not eliminate, my marathon travel circuit. We both knew that this would mean that I could spend more time with Ella, the most important person in my life.

The only problem was that I didn't know how Ella would behave given her proclivity towards unexpected public sex. As I ushered her out of our hotel room, I couldn't help but couldn't feel a degree of reservation, wondering what my Japanese lover had in that inscrutable Asian mind and sensuous body.

Well, to my amazement, Ella was the epitome of the ideal significant other. To my male higher-ups, she was charming, alluring, and totally disarming, making them feel as if they were long-time intimate friends in a matter of moments. It was quite apparent that they found her instantly attractive, engaging sociable, and what you would expect of an exotic Asian woman. To say that my male counterparts and superiors were openly envious of me would have been an understatement for Ella was what wet-dreams were made of.

However, what really won the day for me was Ella's interaction and bonding with the women of my superiors. Demure, respectful, and non-threatening would be the way to describe her deferential approach. While she knew that their male companions were drooling over her, Ella summarily dismissed their attention as unsolicited and a mystery given their female significant others. She made it quite clear that while friendly to other men, she belonged to me, heart, body, and soul because of the good man that I was. Needless to say, this made an indelible impression on the gathered woman as they looked at me with added value and appreciation.

"You were simply amazing tonight, Ella," I said as I help her with her overcoat as we left the banquet. "You wowed all of the men. I thought you'd give the senior board members a heart attack with the attention that you paid to them. I got a lot of compliments on what a lucky guy I was to have such an exotic girlfriend like you. I also got a lot of inquiries, some not too subtle, if you were as good in bed as you looked.

"And then there were the wives and significant others of the men. Boy, you were by the ending of the night, just one of the girls. I can't believe that you were invited for afternoon tea by the wife of the chairman of the board. I don't know what you told them, but I have never been so well received by the women as I was tonight. What did you tell them?"

"Well," Ella purred as she gave me a quick peck on the cheek, "That you were a man of decision and action as evidenced by how you seduced me within hours of our meeting. That you were so sensitive and tender which is why I ended up living with you as a continuation of our first date. And that you were as good in bed as you look. They loved it and they looked at you in an entirely different light now. So will their menfolk after a few subtle slips of the lips."

"Thank you, you incredibly sexy minx. We'll see what dividends come from tonight. If I get a corporate position...well...then I will be able to devote more time to a certain Japanese lady who gives me a raging hard-on just thinking about the possibilities.

"Speaking of which, I was definitely surprised that you demonstrated so much 'restraint' tonight. I kept expecting you to do something -- like goose me -- or at least caress my dick -- or flash me some titties or a little panty, but you didn't. As a result, I'm really intrigued and really super-horny."

"Greg, please believe me that I really had to stop myself from acting on my natural urges. You won't believe just how sopping wet my poor little thong is. Ooh, Greg, this is our last night in this city. Let's do something different. Instead of a taxi, I was thinking of a horse carriage and a slow ride through the park in the nippy air with a blanket covering us. With the right monetary incentive, I'm sure the driver will be able to keep his eyes straight ahead, not be inquisitive, and drive slowly while we 'cuddle' under wraps. What do you think? Are you up to it?"

Within minutes, we found a driver who was duly paid and instructed and his horse that did a very slow walk around the park. The air was brisk and chilly, I covered us with a rather large but warm blanket. We slipped out of our overcoats, and I quickly removed my suit coat and necktie before embracing my Japanese lover, my tongue dancing a wild jig in her receptive mouth.

I gasped when I felt my belt being deftly undone and my strained zipper pulled down. My hot fleshy erection was released from my restraining boxers and was soon captured by Ella's cool slender fingers.

"Hmmm, I've been dying to do this all night long," she said as she teasingly stroked me. "How I wanted to hold your throbbing manhood in my hand, to make it nice and hard, thick and long. And while the food at the banquet was delicious, it can't compare to the incomparable taste of you."

With that Ella dropped under the blanket to deep-throat me with practiced ease. I instantly transported back to our first date when an attractive Japanese saleswoman whom I had just met hours earlier, gave me a mind-blowing blow job under the table of a sushi restaurant. God, Ella sucked me off that night, washing down my swallowed spunk with fine sake, and if let her, and she'd do the same right now -- if I had other ideas in mind.

Pulling back so that I slipped from her grasping lips, I told a lustful Ella that I had paid for the long carriage route at a slow pace. Then kissing her until she moaned freely, I teasingly undid each frog closure until her cheongsam fell open under the blanket. I found her naked apple-size tits covered with goosebumps as her inverted pebble-like nipples sprouted from their tit-slips, hardening immediately in the cold night air. Ella whimpered loudly when my hot mouth wrapped inhaled her perky tits, tongue-lashing her sensitive nipple bumps.

Ella whined pitifully when I scooped her between her spread legs and to be surprised found only her hairless vulva. "Oh, yeah, I took off my thong in the restroom before we left the banquet, hoping we would find ourselves in this kind of situation..."

She never got a chance to complete her statement as I stripped her of her undone cheongsam before rudely thrusting a finger into her churning twat. Ella jerked as if to pull away before emitting a sharp cry when I shove another finger to frig her cunt while furiously latching on to and strummed her stiff love button madly. I feverishly finger-fucked her while strumming her stiff clit, causing Ella to spread her legs wide and thrust her hips up to meet me. Whimpering pitifully, my Japanese mistress suddenly trembled violently and then convulse so uncontrollably in a mind-rendering orgasm, causing the covering blanket to fall away and exposed her sweat-glistening nudity to the cold air.

Barking at the driver to keep his eyes straight ahead, I pulled her thighs apart and positioned my throbbing cock where my fingers had been. Ella looked with a sensuous grin on her lips as she lifted and ground her juicy cunt into my manhood. However, her smile quickly disappeared when she threw back her head to issue a shrill cry as I suddenly crammed my hard-on into her. Not giving her a chance to catch her breath, I took her with short forceful jabs, driving deeper and deeper into her churning twat.

"Yes! Oh, yes, baby," she whispered. "You know how I like it hard and fast. Yes, take me! Fuck your little Jap fuck-slut!"

Holding her to me, I unexpectedly wrenched her from her prone position to make her straddle my lap, kneeling on the carriage's bench seat that I sat on and facing me. With my raging hard-on deeply embedded in her sizzling twat, I kissed her luscious lips, nuzzled her extended neck, and feasted on the delights of her swaying tits. I latched on to a hardened nipple, lashing it with my hot tongue as my lips pulled it from her heaving chest until she whimpered pitifully.

Strands of her pinned up black hair slipped free to cling to her sweat glistening skin as Ella did a sensuous lap dance. With me leaning back and holding her waist, Ella began to bounce, her slippery tight cunt gripping my rock-hard erection as it slid up and down. Her pert titties jiggled wildly, her harden nipples jutted painful out, as she ground and furiously rubbed her hairless vulva against my groin. Completely oblivious that she could have been easily seen by those in the park, my stark-naked Japanese mistress rode my buried cock until she came in one hell of a gut-wrenching orgasm that had me spewing what seemed like an ocean of sperm between her legs.

Later in our hotel suite, Ella lounged lazily in my embrace and murmured, "I can't help but wonder, what our bewildered coach driver said to you as you tipped him. I mean I was completely naked under my overcoat with your cum dribbling down my legs and freezing my titties. What took so long?"

"Well, the driver actually refused my tip. He said that he never had a more entertaining coach ride. According to him, soon as he stabled his horse, he was going straight home and wake up his old lady to have a lusty roll in the hay with her." I lightly caressed Ella until she moaned and squirmed with building passion. "He then suggested that after I rested a while that I fuck your brains out again."

"Well, then maybe you should," purred Ella seductively, "follow his suggestion. Hmmm, you know that when I was so shamelessly displaying myself as I wantonly forced myself on you in the carriage. God, you were shoved so deep inside of me I expected you to pop out of my mouth at any moment.

"But, to show you just how depraved I have become, I really have this craving for a big fat cock shoved up my butt, buggering the shit out of me. Could I interest someone in...oooh...yeah! I see and feel that someone's interested a piece of my ass by the way my butt cheeks are being spread. Oooh, never let it be said that I don't aim to please. Oooh, yeah..."