I All But Fuck My Son Pt. 02

Story Info
I won't let him fuck me but he can do anything else.
6.5k words
4.5
77.4k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oral isn't incest is it?

It was madness. I knew that it was crazy, stupid and dangerous and I should have stopped him but we had gone so far, too far maybe so how could I now? And, if the truth were known, I didn't want to stop him. My desire for him had gone beyond what it should and now fully embraced the sexual side of love as well as the emotional need. I had suspected it for some time but now I realised with a jolt that I wanted him to make love to me yes, I wanted my twenty-two year-old son to fuck me.

I had been pushed back onto the pile of pillows and cushions on the settee and he was half lying on me. My skirt had ridden up my bare legs and was barely covering my knickers. I guess what then happened was inevitable, it was the next step in love making. As we kissed he put his hand on my leg midway between my knee and the hem of my skirt. Although it had been a long time since I had been in a similar situation I, as most women would, was acutely aware of what was going to happen next. As he sucked and licked my breasts and kissed and nibbled my nipples so his hand slid slowly up my legs.

Lying nearly flat with one leg from the knee down hanging over the edge of the sofa and the other stretched out on it, they were inevitably slightly open. His pathway to where he obviously wanted to go was open and as if assuming he had my agreement without any further hesitation he slid his hand up and right onto my vulva covered by my panties. I grunted and gripped him harder as an enormous surge of sensations roared through me.

"Oh Peter, Peter," I groaned, clinging to him as he rubbed me in my most feminine spot and the place from which he had entered this world.

"Mum, mum, Oh Jay," he sighed back as unconsciously and without thinking my womanly instincts took over and my hand went to his erection inside his jeans. It felt so big and hard and ready.

I fumbled at his belt and zip and between us we opened his jeans so I could get my hand inside and onto his erection in his boxers. As I held it I found out that indeed it was big, hard and very ready.

"Come to bed mum please."

"No Peter we can't, we mustn't."

"Mum we must, we need each other."

"No darling we can't make love."

"What do you mean, I want to be inside you mum."

"No, we mustn't do that," I said rather illogically as I stroked his rigid cock.

"We must mum, I want us to make love."

"We can't, it's forbidden it's illegal."

"What then?"

"This," I moaned as I started masturbating him. "But Peter you must never, ever tell anyone."

"I won't, I promise."

"You must mean it darling, not even Sara or any of your mates.

"I promise mum."

"Then do it to me too."

"What?"

"This," I said, undoing the press stud and sliding the short, brass zip down at the front of the blue, denim skirt that was possibly a little too short for a woman in her mid-forties.

"What mum, what do you mean?"

I started to push the skirt down my but it got caught on my hips and between me and the bed.

"Oh shit," I groaned, changing tack and instead pulling the skirt up round my hips.

"Oh Jay yes, yes," he sighed, looking at me lying there with my top that he had pushed up around my neck and my skirt bunched round my waist. I wasn't wearing a bra so my breasts were bare and due to my position, age and their D cup size were sagging slightly to either side of my body and all of my legs and knickers were on show.

Grabbing his hand I pushed it between my legs while at the same time I gripped his erection.

"Do it like this Peter," I groaned as I began pumping his cock.

He got the idea and started rubbing my clit and all around and on the lips of my pussy. It was gorgeous.

"Mum I won't last long," he groaned, pumping himself in my hand as we found the same rhythm.

"Finger me darling, put them in me," I moaned back and then grunted as I felt him sliding a finger or more likely two into me as at the same time we kissed.

I pushed down on his fingers loving the wonderful sensations rushing through my body as Peter and I made love, albeit not full penetrative.

"Oh yes Jay, yes, pump it mum," he groaned.

I could feel the tension increasing in his penis indicating his nearness as, at the same time, I felt myself welling up both physically and emotionally. I started to cry and the kiss broke up.

"Mum I'm there, I'm cumming, what can we do," he whined trying to pull his cock away.

"No don't do that," I groaned through the increasing pangs of my exploding orgasm.I pulled him back so that my hand holding his erection was hovering over my breasts as I groaned. "Cum on me Peter, cum on mummy's tits."

Then with a series of grunts from him and deep moans from me we both climaxed with him sending stream after stream of cum over and between my breasts.

"Oh mum that was amazing," he sighed, collapsing onto me as pangs of orgasmic fulfillment wracked my body.

*

Looking back to that incident I realised that we had been building up to it for some time, probably several years. But until then nothing overtly sexual had happened between my son Peter and me. Since my marriage had started falling apart due to John's philandering, Peter and I had grown closer. It was almost as if he was replacing his father. And the night that I kicked John out for yet another peccadillo, he did replace him in another way. Up until then it had been as the man around the house, but that afternoon and evening he replaced his father as my lover as well.

As he recovered from the climax I had given him with my hand so he told me how wonderful it was and how he wanted more.

"We can't have more Peter."

"We can mum, please let's go to bed."

"No, no," I said as firmly as I could knowing that in my mind there was nothing I wanted more. "We mustn't."

I wanted to pull my top down and cover my breasts but they were covered with his sperm. I mumbled.

"No Peter we mustn't."

"We can Sara won't be home until at least one, I offered to pick her up."

"No."

"We've loads of time."

"It's not that love," I told him standing up and holding my top up above my boobs so it didn't soak up his sperm.

"What is it then?" he asked as with my other hand I slid my skirt down just about recovering a degree of modesty.

"Let me clean up first Peter, then we can talk."

In the bathroom off my bedroom I removed my top and washed my chest and boobs with soap and warm water. I fixed my hair, messed around with my make up, sprayed some fresh perfume on and put the blue and white hooped, short sleeved-tee shirt like top back on. Looking in the mirror I saw that as I moved my boobs wobbled quite a lot and my prominent nipples, although no longer sexually hard, were quite evident. As I wanted to defuse the situation between us if I could I didn't feel that it was wise to return to the lounge exhibiting two lumps in my top so I put on a white, lacy, fairly see through bra. Plucking all the courage and resolve that I could muster I went back downstairs to the lounge where we had been earlier.

As I made my way to the lounge it suddenly hit me that Peter might have removed his jeans and boxers and could be naked. That made me excited yet scared. Fortunately he hadn't but he looked anxious and aroused, but then I guess that was quite natural having just fingered his mother to an orgasm and had her jerk him off onto her full boobs.

"Wine mum?"

"Yes please darling," I replied avoiding eye contact.

He gave me the wine and we sat down. He chose the sofa which was where we had been earlier so I sat on a chair opposite with a coffee table in between.

"Mum we have to talk?"

"Yes darling we do."

"We have to," he started before I stopped him.

"No stop Peter, let me talk," I said, plucking up all my resolve.

"What?"

"Just listen to me, ok?"

"Alright," he replied rather sullenly.

"Peter, darling, you have to forget this ever happened."

"What?" he cried quite loudly. "Forget it, don't be crazy mum, it was the most exciting and best thing that's ever happened to me and you want me to forget it?"

"Well no you can't I suppose forget it happened."

"No mum I can't and won't and you won't either will you?"

"No Peter, it'll always be with me I realise that, but we have to act as if it hadn't happened."

"But why?"

"You know why, it's wrong, I'm your mother, it's against the law."

"Fuck the law Jay, that's mad," he said loudly getting up, walking over to me, kneeling in front of me and taking both my hands in his. "Something as beautiful as what we did shouldn't be against the law," he went on

We argued to and fro like that for the best part of an hour until nearly midnight. Several times he asked me to go to bed with him but I managed to resist and of course as time went on so the possibility of my daughter Sara coming home early added a further element to the debate.

"We can't leave it like this mum," he said after Sara had called and told me she was on her way in a cab and she would be the last dropped off. This, together with her calling again when she was the last in the cab,was a precaution we had been taking for several years.

"We have to calm down Peter, you go to bed, I'll wait for Sara."

"Just let me kiss you then, we've got twenty minutes or so haven't we?"

"No we shouldn't," I said rather lamely as he took me in his arms. "Stop Peter," I groaned as he crushed me against him and went to kiss me.

Turning my face I tried so hard to resist him but slowly any resolve I had drifted away and our mouths were clamped together and our lips were squirming against the other's. I put my arms around his neck as his went round my body and his hands grasped my bum and squeezed it. Again I was receiving such wonderful sensations from my breasts squashed against his chest and his erection pressing into my stomach.

"Please mum, quickly."

"No, no Peter now stop."

We didn't stop but went on kissing until Sara called again saying she would be five minutes at most.

"Go to bed love, we'll talk tomorrow."

I took ages getting to sleep. My mind was in a whirl over all that had gone on earlier and my body was aflame with desire and sexual need. Inevitably I masturbated and equally inevitably it was all about Peter. This time, though, we had full sex and, of course, it was wonderful.

*

Sara was out at her holiday job the next day from eight until four and worryingly that left Peter and me alone in the house. I had a hair appointment at nine and a check up with my dentist and a session with my hygienist at eleven so I didn't see Peter until I got home at twelve. Immediately I got home we went through the same things again which, I guess, was not surprising.

"Darling it's hard for me to explain but going all the way is just a bridge too far."

"What do you mean?" he asked as we stood in the kitchen drinking tea.

"We shouldn't have done what we did last night."

"We both wanted it Jay so it was right to do it."

"No."

"Yes, when two people want something so much it has to be right to do it."

"Not when they're related as we are."

"But it was beautiful Jayne, wonderful and fantastic," he said, grabbing me and pulling me against him and of course he was hard.

"Oh Peter," I groaned as he pushed it firmly against me.

"I can't help it Jayne."

"But I'm your mother and it's wrong."

"It can't be wrong, it's marvellous."

"It's incest and that's illegal."

"It's not incest."

"Between mum and son is, I know"

"But we didn't have sex did we?"

"Er no, no we didn't but what we did was almost that wasn't it?"

"Yes but it wasn't sex was it? In short mum I didn't fuck you and it's fucking that makes it incest and illegal."

"Well nevertheless," I mumbled feeling surprised.

"Mum I googled it this morning and it's full sex, it's all to do with the closeness of genes."

What he was saying sort of made sense. "Well ok I see."

"So," he said grabbing my bum in the tight jeans and pulling me harder against him and his erection. "We can do that Jayne as you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Do what?"

"Go as far as we did yesterday until you are more comfortable."

"Then what?" I whispered feeling deflated but excited.

"Then we see."

"I don't know love, we still shouldn't do what we did."

"But why not if we were both up for it and it's not wrong?" he asked fondling my bum and slipping his hand up my back inside my loose top onto my bare skin near my bra strap.

Being in his arms, him giving me little kisses all over my neck and face, his erection thrusting into my stomach, one of his hands squeezing my bottom and edging between my legs and the other caressing the bare skin on my back got to me and my arousal roared into overdrive. I returned his deep kiss. His hand slid round my body and onto my breast in the thin, lacy bra. He fondled that and pinched my nipple before sliding his hand into the cup and scooping my breast out. He rolled my top up and bunched it round my neck as we continued kissing before he bent and sucked and kissed my breasts.

"Oh fuck," I said suddenly remembering that my cleaner was due any minute.

That stopped any further goings on between us as the cleaner was there until Sara got home around five and didn't go out again.

"Let me come to your room tonight?" he asked when we were alone when Sara was in her room.

I was completely aghast at the idea and almost as much at him for even suggesting it with Sara in the house. When I rejected the idea out of hand we had a small row and he sulked making me smile to myself as I thought. 'Lover's tiff!'

In some ways fortunately we were not alone together in the house for several days so other than the occasional fondle or caress and some brief kisses nothing more happened. I did, though, check what constitutes incest between a mother and son and it is what he said. So there was nothing illegal in us masturbating each other. That came as a relief for I had no confidence that what we had done would not be repeated. However, Peter was going to study for an MBA in America in a few weeks time so we didn't have that long to cope with and in any case most of that time he would be working or Sara would be home so the opportunities would be few and far between. Nevertheless, now that we had, as it were, broken the ice, I felt that it was inevitable more would happen as it almost had and probably would have had the cleaner not been due.

And sure enough four or five days later when Sara was at a friend's house after work and all evening I found myself in just my panties lying on the settee with him naked sitting next to me. I was masturbating him and his fingers were inside my panties rubbing my clit.

We did that three times that evening but with the other two my panties were off and we were both naked.

Despite my protestations he kept trying to persuade me to make love to him but somehow, and to this day I still don't know how, I resisted him.

It was a strange and disturbing time for me. Although having read everything I could find on the net about it and being reassured that our feelings for each other were not as rare as some might think, I was totally confused. I would veer from being consumed with guilt about my feelings, what we had done so far, what deep down I wanted to do and thinking why not?

The things that bugged me most were if we 'went all the way' as he kept trying to persuade me to do and as deep down I wanted to, was the practicalities and aftermath of that. It couldn't last, we couldn't have an affair, date or live together. It could only be furtive sexual encounters similar to what we had so far and then it could only be intermittent for the next two or three years as he studied in America. The other very, very major concern was Sara. The sheer idea of her finding out appalled me and I knew that she probably would if we started making full love or actually sleeping together.

Now I knew that those factors revolved around whether Peter and I had full sex or not, that wasn't the point, well not in my convoluted, maternally fucked up logic at least it wasn't. The key point was that I believed that as long as we kept our sexual involvement along the lines of what we had done so far our commitment to each other was less than if we made love whenever we could until he departed. If we did that and both our love and lust for each other would deepen and he might not go for the MBA; he had already suggested he might not. Then on top of all that there was the fear I had of us getting closer and closer and then in a week, a month or a year of him finding someone his own age to fall in love with and us breaking up.

So after the next weekend when Peter was away playing golf and I had all Saturday and Sunday to mull over it and us I was able to bring some clarity to my thinking that went along these lines.

I would not relent and make full love to him, but I would carry on being intimate with him until he left for San Francisco. The thinking behind that was that if I stopped us doing anything he would only want it more and that could persuade him to ditch the MBA and on top of that I wanted to do it with him.

On the Monday when he was back from the golf trip and Sara was at work it was inevitable that something would happen. We had breakfast after which I had a meeting with a lawyer about arranging for a court appearance about the divorce. Before and during breakfast, we had looked at each other when Sara wasn't around in that moody sort of way lovers adopt. His eyes seemed to bore right into mine and then when he looked down it was as though he had x-ray vision and was able to see through the crisp white blouse and dark blue pencil skirt.

I wasn't as alert as I really should have been with the lawyers as my mind kept wandering off to what I knew would happen when I got home. As I drove there my arousal was growing and I knew that I would need every single ounce of my resistance to resist letting him have full sex with me.

Before leaving for the lawyer's office I had said to him that we needed to talk when I got back and he was waiting for me in the kitchen. I told him about the research and thinking that I had undertaken and that I had reached a conclusion.

"Fuck mum, you sound like a judge," he said grinning as he added. "Been spending too much time with lawyers."

He got up and came over to me and put his arms around me saying. "The lawyer advised you to go home and make love to your son. Right?"

That made me laugh. "No not quite but I have decided what we can do."

"And what's that?"

Looking into my son's eyes I said probably the least maternal thing a mum can say to her son. "We can continue doing what we have but no more."

"Really?" he gasped, grabbing my bum with both hands and squeezing it.

"Yes," I whispered as he kissed me and without further ado pulled my skirt up at the back and fondled my bare buttocks in the thong.

He came three times between then and nearly four when Sara came home from work. God only knows how many orgasms he gave me!

*

The time for his departure for America was running out fast and opportunities for us to make love, well the truncated type I insisted on, were few and far between. Either someone was at the house, the cleaner, the gardener, a tradesmen mending or building something or, of course, Sara was home. Apart from when Sara was there when I wouldn't let anything happen, we still, however, managed some sexual activity.

We would go upstairs and kiss and fondle each other but rarely could we go 'all the way' and give each other orgasms. He would, though, caress my breasts, take them out of my bra and pinch suck and chew my nipples and I would rub his bare cock that sometimes went too far and he would spurt huge amounts of cum usually onto my stomach or tits or onto a towel.

It was a Sunday a few days after the sex we had following my visit to the lawyers office. Sara was out for lunch with a couple of friends but had agreed to ring us to let us know if she would be bringing them home with her for a barbecue that evening.

12