I All But Fuck My Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four hours at least," Peter said as she left and I slid into his arms. "Four hours of you and me Jay," he went on as we kissed and his hands as usual went to my bottom and squeezed.

"Please don't try and get me to make love darling, ok?"

"Oh mum, why not, please."

"No, now let's stop talking. I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Wait here a minute," I said walking quite quickly out of the room and upstairs to my bedroom.

I had been mulling over what I could do as a treat to prevent him wanting to go all the way, but which encompassed our mutual masturbation or, maybe a little more. I undressed, apart from my strappy, four inch heels and slid into a shortie, mid-thigh length, red silk dressing gown that had no buttons and just a tie at the waist. I got two large beach-size towels and laid them on my bed and got some Boots baby oil that I put on the bed side table.

"Ok Peter, come up now," I called out loudly, going into the en suite bathroom, leaving the door ajar. As I heard him in the bedroom I said. "Undress and lay on the bed, face down on the towels." Listening to the rustling sounds of his clothes being removed I gave him a few minutes before calling out. "Are you ok?"

"Yes I am, I'm lying on the towel naked."

"Good," I said, pulling the door open and walking across the thick, white carpet towards the bed. He looked gorgeous. Slim and toned with a slight tan but white buttocks I felt my desire and arousal building up as I stood beside the bed. Turning his head and lifting it up a little he looked at me. The expression on his face was wonderful. It was a combination of surprise and desire and that pleased and excited me. Picking up the bottle of oil I said.

"Peter have you ever had a massage?"

"Only when I had that football industry, does that count?"

"I hope not as I meant an erotic massage," I replied running my fingertips down his back and stroking the pert cheeks of his butt.

"Then no I haven't."

"Well we're going to change all that," I said, pouring some oil onto his back between his shoulder blades then down his spine to his waist."You're going to massage me mum?"

"Yes darling and it'll be the best you've ever had," I told him, spreading the oil over all of his back down to his waist and rubbing it in a little.

Sitting beside him on the bed so that my left hip was pressing against his right one I started on his shoulders and upper back.

As part of an aromatherapy course I had attended a few years ago when I was looking at opening a beauty parlour I had a few massage lessons. Over the years I had given my ex and a couple of men friends massages that, although not quite like what I had been taught were, they had told me good and each had very happy endings.

On the muscles running alongside his collar bones I used quite a lot of pressure but as I ran my fingers up his neck I reduced it to almost a caress. Repeating that several times for three or four minutes I soon had him sighing and saying how good it was. I finished that part of the massage by spending some time massaging the crown of his head. That meant I had to shuffle up the bed towards his shoulders which, of course caused the dressing gown to ride up my legs and open beneath my waist. At the same time I was leaning forward so that the top gaped and my bare breasts slipped out.

Moving back down the bed so that my leg was pressed against his, about midway between his knee and hip I started on the small of his back using longer surges of my hands. Again I started quite firmly but gradually reduced that so my fingers were merely stroking him.

I poured oil onto each cheek letting some purposefully drizzle down into the crease between them. I massaged each cheek quite strongly loving the feel and the look of the large bundles of flesh that I manipulated upwards, to each side then apart. I was so tempted to slip my fingers into the crease and then along it but we hadn't indulged in any anal play yet and, in any case that could come later in the massage.

As I pressed and squeezed my son's buttocks and looked down at the wrinkled darker skin surrounding his anus I couldn't help but think of his father who had almost from the start of our sexual relationship brought anal play, including penetration with his penis into the game. I wasn't particularly keen on that but I enjoyed being rimmed and fingered and returning those favours to him. Quite outrageously in most ways I wondered whether it would be like father like son with respect to anal play and thought that maybe I should try and find out? But the time wasn't right, if it ever would be, for such adventures between a mother and son so I carried on massaging his gorgeous buttocks and exciting myself by ogling his anus and balls.

"Ok Peter?" I asked.

"Wonderful Jay, bloody wonderful," he sighed reaching for my leg. I let him feel it just above my knee but could see that I was too far away for him to reach the more interesting parts of my body, although part of me almost desperately wanted him to.

I got onto the bed and knelt beside him by his ankles. Taking hold of one in each hand I pulled them open so that I could kneel between them. This again opened up the cleft between them giving me a lovely view of both his anus and his scrotum. I was getting very aroused and that was increased after I had oiled up his legs and massaged both of his developed, but lithe calf muscles.

I poured some oil onto his upper legs and quickly smoothed that into the muscles so that my hands could slide up and down that from his knee to his buttocks. I concentrated on one leg at a time slithering my hands and fingers up the backs and insides of his thighs going nearer and nearer on the upward sweeps to where his balls lie so invitingly on the bed. As I made each upward sweep slower and slower and lightened my touch I went closer and closer to his balls but stopped less than an inch or so away from them each time. When my hands slithered upwards I could feel the tension build up in his legs and hear the low moan of sexual expectancy as, presumably, he hoped my hands would keep going and would fondle his balls and cock. But they didn't because I was not yet ready for that as I had another surprise for him.

"Oh Jayne please, please?" he groaned, opening his legs even wider and lifting himself up a little to relieve the pressure on his erection.

"Be patient darling," I whispered, easing the silk robe open and exposing my breasts.

After putting a little oil on them I leaned forward and dangled my right one over the crease in his bum. Then even more softly than my caressing touch had been with my fingers I eased my swollen and rock hard nipple into the gap between his cheeks and then squashed my tit against his flesh.

"Oh yes Jay, yes," he groaned, probably not even aware at first what I was doing. But as I slid myself upwards so the realisation that it was my tits on his arse hit him and he moaned.

"Oh fuck mum, fuck, fuck, fuck yes."

I reached round his body, cupped his manbreasts in my hands and pinching his nipples I simulated fucking him by sliding my breasts up and down his buttocks and fiddling one of my nipples right into the crease between them.

"Oh god yes," he moaned, visibly writhing on the bed and pressing himself upwards against me.

"Good Peter, like it?"

"Oh Jayne I've never had anything like it."

I stopped after a while and leaving the robe open I went back to massaging his upper legs and inner thighs. Massage, though, is rather a grand term for what in reality was a long, erotic, finger-tip caress that went ever nearer to where we both wanted them to be. And each time as I glided my fingers slowly upwards and nearer to his genitals he squirmed, lifted his stomach off the bed and moaned.

"Please mum, please," he groaned, bending one leg at the knee and easing his body off the bed so that I could see his lovely erection. It was time, we were both ready so, as my fingers slid upwards I didn't stop them and I let them touch his scrotum. It was just a touch and as quickly as they arrived on it they left it and slithered back down his thigh. But that was enough for him to grunt loudly and raise his stomach and leave it in the air.

"Oh fuck, yes mum please," he moaned.

Momentarily, I considered teasing him more but realised that wasn't fair, either on him or me. We both deserved our reward and got that when on the next upward sweep of both hands I let one slither right underneath him onto his beautifully hard erection and the other grasp his scrotum. He held his stomach off the bed giving me plenty of room to stroke his cock which I did with my hand wrapped around it slowly but appropriately firmly. It took only a couple of strokes of my hand for him to respond by thrusting into the surrogate cunt my palm and fingers were providing and fucking it.

"Oh god Jayne, oh my god," he sighed.

"Nice?"

"It's fucking marvellous, I can't stop."

"Turn over darling," I whispered, moving from kneeling between his ankles to sitting facing him on the edge of the bed.

"Oh Jayne you look amazing," he groaned staring at me. The red silk, shorty dressing gown was completely open above the waist and partially so beneath it. Both of my breasts were bare and my legs to well above my knees were uncovered. He, of course, was naked lying on his back and looked so handsome and horny with his erection appearing to be bigger and harder than it ever had been before.

I was still holding his cock with one hand and almost playfully I continued the massage of his chest with the other. He reached out for me but could only get to my leg mid-way between my knee and pussy. His touch felt wonderful and persuaded me to shuffle up the bed so that his hand went further up my leg. It reached where my thighs were together so I opened them and his fingers slid right onto my soaked lips. At the same time he lifted his face upward clearly searching for my breasts so I leaned forward to make it easier for him to reach them. As I continued slowly masturbating him so his mouth sucked one of my nipples and his fingers slid into me. The combination of sensations was amazing.

"Oh yes darling," I groaned, turning more towards him and opening my legs further. His finger slid deeper into me and his thumb found and rubbed my clit.

The top of the robe was now half way down my arms so that my breasts were bare and it was completely open all the way down exposing my mound with his hand covering it and his fingers in me. He was holding my breast with his other hand and sucking greedily on my bloated and aching nipple while I slowly pumped his gorgeously hard cock. Inevitably, I was very near to a climax and after fighting that for a while I started giving into the incessant pressure coming from all parts of my mind and body. The emotions and physical effects were so intense and extreme that I came very, very close to lying back on the bed and asking him to fuck me. But somehow I had drilled the resistance to full sex into my mind so strongly that it was now almost part of my DNA so I resisted but was surprised when he didn't ask. If he had I am pretty sure I would have said yes.

I was moaning, groaning and sighing as wave after wave of extreme sensations consumed my mind and body. I was shaking, almost having convulsions as I masturbated his cock probably too hard, pushed my tits against his face and squirmed down on his such pleasure giving fingers.

"Oh fuck Peter, fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned shuddering and shaking as the full force of the orgasm hit me.

He should really have stopped finger fucking me for during and just after an orgasm I, like most women, are rather tender down there and at such times what we need it to be held, kissed and comforted, but twenty-two year olds have not yet learned that.

At last the shaking and avalanche of sensations subsided and I saw that he hadn't yet cum.

"Oh Peter," I whined, smothering his face with little licks and kisses before planting a big, sloppy smacker of a kiss full on his mouth. "That was so, so good, thank you darling."

"Mum you're so very welcome," he replied as I stood up, turned round and sat back on the bed with my bottom towards him pressing against his arm and trapping it between us. He pulled that up, slid it round me and slipped his hand between my legs again so that his fingers once more found my clit. As I leaned forward with my bare breasts dangling he cupped and squeezed them with the other hand.

I then put into play the other part of my plan.

Kissing and then licking the tip of his cock I muttered. "Ok love?"

"Oh yes Jay, yes, yes, yes."

I licked its length and his scrotum. Sucking one ball then the other and then both into my mouth I slipped my fingers between his legs and scratched softly on his perenium. As it had to the men I had done it to before, that made him moan and squirm and his erection if anything went even harder. I took him into my mouth and slid it in as far as I could take it and slowly almost slid it out. I did that several times whilst also pumping his cock but taking it out a few times to kiss and suck on the purple glans before putting it back where we both wanted it. I then started going up and down it with a consistent speed. I wrapped my lips around my teeth to replicate my other lips and to provide as tight a sensation for him as I could. He started moaning and gripped my hair as he found the same rhythm and began fucking my face and the surrogate cunt that I was offering him.

"Oh Jay, Jayne," he cried.

I felt the tension growing in his cock and balls as they prepared themselves to deliver their goods.

"I'm near mum, I'm gonna cum," he went on pulling out a little. I gripped it harder stopping him and by my action telling him to cum in my mouth.

And then his cock seemed to explode and more cum than I had ever had in my mouth was shooting into it. I continued gripping it and slowly wanking him until I felt he had finished and then I eased it out of my mouth and as he looked at me I tilted my head back in a rather exaggerated gesture and swallowed my son's cum.

As the rather acrid tasting goo slid down my throat I couldn't help thinking to myself. 'Oral isn't incest is it?'

12