All Comments on 'I Always Wanted To Be A Cop Ch. 02'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
A great story...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading both Chapters. This one is easily worth 5 stars as well. Thank you for sharing.

buran288buran288about 10 years ago
Five STARS

No TEN STARS for Both Chapters

GatorRickGatorRickabout 10 years agoAuthor
Bidingtime - Re-Read that part again.

Re-read that part again. Rick was at home mourning the death of his wife and daughter and doing all the thing necessary to move on with his personal life. When he went into the station to talk with Stan it was the first time he was able to focus on what was happening in the investigation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well deserved 5*

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 stars

maybe.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago
Very good

Great story and well told. You evoked emotions and hit close by on a couple occasions. Thank you

ron7995ron7995about 10 years ago
good story

Rick, I enjoyed this story. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah my prediction was correct. Okay what is next?

Yeah my prediction was correct. Okay what is next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Misfiled

It should be in non-erotic. Aside from that it was good. It could have been great if there were more to it.

jackh1962jackh1962almost 9 years ago
Misfiled?

It seems that some think that even in the romance cat.that it's required to be filled with monkey fucking to be there.Remember what the cat. is,if you are wanting strictly hardcore constant fucking go to some of the other cat's.Romance is more than wall to wall sex.But then some will bitch if they are hung with a new rope,so what can you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Justified praise

Well written, though a little disjointed at times. The story line remained gripping, and it was a pleasure to read. Not all romance has to have sex, indeed some seem to think that sex equals romance. Keep up the good work.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Great Story, But...

When they filed the charges against Washington, it should have been 4 counts of murder instead of 3. You stated that his first wife was Pregnant when she was murdered.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 8 years ago
Trite

The author has a style designed to put you to sleep. I'll remember that when I have trouble sleeping some night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cop 2

Those who can do, those who can not become critics.

You did a wonderful job with this story. I hope you have more like it.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

thurerigthurerigalmost 8 years ago

BEAUTIFUL STORY :)

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Real nice

Your story hit a home run. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waow

thankyou......

very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

So sorry Rick is not writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overcritical hits again

Ouch. There are so many ways to critique a story without being snarky. Overcritical just doesn’t seem to know how. I, for one, think he/she should be banned.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Another great story from a good writer, apparently the author has elected not to write any further at least on this sight. Such a shame as GatorRick in my book is an excellent writer and gets my 5 star vote for this sad by wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gator Rick: Romantic Superb

Great read! If you like relatively short positive Romance stories, try his. Just wish there were more!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Wonderful conclusion to your story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous