All Comments on 'I Am A 30 Year Old Cum Loving Slut'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
robert needs to include their stud son...

robert/kerry need to include their stud/jock son..in their hottttt cumslut adventures..kerry needs to be plowed/tag-teamed by hubby and son..along with lee and john..for women/moms like kerry and myself...nothing more of a turn-on ..then when mom and dad share their stud jock son in mom's cumslut desires..and even hotter when mom insists on being dad/son'd cumslut when dad and son get into hottt bi action together for her viewing and cumslut pleasure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another story?

Wasn't this originally posted under another title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ung

Very hot. Unforgettable. Wankers will go nuts for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
turned wife into a slut

great story. Shortly after our marriage my wife and i came to an agreement. Since I watched her fuck other guys prior to our marriage. We agreed that we could have sex with others, her with men and me with men but we'd have to do it with both of us present and some times sharing the same guy but usually we'd have 5 or 6 at the same time. many times I'd be sucking one while taking it in my ass and she'd be doing three guys, mouth ass and pussy, We usually filmed everything so it was enjoyable to have just the two of us and watch the films. There was never any doubt that we were nothing but a couple of slut whores and proud of it. It was a life we both enjoyed. Unfortuately my wife was killed in a vehicle accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cum slut

I am a 58 year old gay cum slut for black cock. I know how she feels. Cum from a black cock is the nectar of gods. I just can't get enough. White cum shooting out a black cock is a sight to behold. Ive had my stomach pumped out a couple time for consuming so much. But I'm back at it the next day.. lvbbcsuk@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If you ever need help email me d.sivigdesigns@gmail.com

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
O M G ^*!^*!^*!

This slut was a human cum bucket, men ,woman, she drank it all. ......Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous