All Comments on 'I Am a Cocksucker, a Bi-Cocksucker Pt. 01'

by Willingtobebi

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much

Try a hint of subtlety next time. Way too many times saying I am a

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Unlike the other comment I like the multiple self definitions. I remember going thru the same and how thinking and saying the words made it all that hotter.

MountainCockMountainCockover 4 years ago
Nice!

What really makes this hot is your assertion that it’s true. I also like that your cock went soft when you had a chance to fuck. I think you might be a bit submissive!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
Well Done

I love first time experience stories. You told this one like someone that was on the brink of uncertainty and still determined knowing the desire. Oh, and yes, if not careful, alcohol can cause issues. Loved it. Now, looking forward to your next works. Where will that lead you?

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
this would be a great way for me to go from curious to cocksucker.

This story is great. My wife wants to watch me suck cock. So I would be the husband doing it for the first time. We role play to this every time we have sex. She loves for me to eat my own cum. I eat it every chance I get. I have grown to love the sight of hard cocks. Any cock. I love to eat cum as well. Though curious, I believe I’m ready. Don’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story of your first cocksucking adventure with a couple! I loved the description of it moving into your mouth for the first time and the realisation of what it meant for you. Erotic, moving and arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Would love to experience this scenario

I too am desiring my first time sucking cock. I love looking at pics and vids of hard cocks and mmf cocksucking. I can only hope one day soon I will fulfill my desire to have a hard cock fill my mouth with hot cum!

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Reminds me so much of my first years ago. Except he was my best friend and his cousin knew before I knew, I was a cocksucker. Then one day she had me on my knees in front of Bruce not as a friend but his slut. Can’t believe how naïve I was but, Oh how she brought the cocksucker out. How

It seemed like on command I went from friend to cocksucker.

40 years later we’re still best friends married. (Yes) wives know friends are friends.

P.S. I’m sure sucking is not for all men. But I never would’ve had I never been led that way and I’m

So glad I was. Point here, all men should give themselves the experience just once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wishing to suck my first cock to come in my mouth! I loved to eat my own cum and lick creampies out of my wife's fucked snatch, but after prostate surgery I don't shoot come like I used to. I am CRAVING CUM, and I am not getting it! I'd gladly eat your wife's creampies or sucking your cock to get my fill of CUM! I'd love to get ass-fucked as well.... One day I hoe this will all come true!

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Great story, almost me. And definitely women seem to know a cocksucker before he knows he’s

One. My first was my best friend cock introduced by his cousin. Had threesomes since and love

To eat pussy and cock. Looks at the tits like men but like to check out the bulge in the pants like

The women!

Oh yea, still suck Bruce the best friend plus others from high school. Most are married but nothing

Wrong with a Coors and a suck between friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About 10 years ago I got a guy to give me his cock and boy was it nice I felt good doing it the only thing is I want him to come in my mouth but he didn't and I sucked aside for almost an hour and a half before he even gave a little bit and it just felt very good and I got in touch with a friend of mine in California to see how good it was I like to get guys get back into my mouth and suck it again in this time get his c**on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife told me i would turn into a cock sucker, years before I did. Since she was so sure, I wish she would have encouraged me then, rather than waiting for me to do it on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story! I had read a lot like this, and seen more than a few videos of couples inroducing a guy to the pleasures of taking a cock into his mouth for the first time. I can only dream of meeting a couple like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story . I dream of sucking a cock and swallowing the cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My first time sucking a guys cock was several months after I met this kinky couple in a bar. At first it was us guys filling his wife but when I saw his cock dangling in front of me, I gave it a good suck.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

great wording, too bad about no repeats

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only dream of being in this type of 3 some. I so want a couple where I suck him and she pegs me. Have done cleanup as I was enjoying being cockhold.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Hugs and kisses dear willing. Thank you for the story and thank you for being you

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

First off, I have to say this was exciting. I sucked my first cock at 55. I love women and like you, do not feel gay. That said, the thought of sucking cock and being a "cocksucker" definitely arouses me. I would like to again but for now I'll just jerk off and eat my cum, which I have for years, thinking about giving another blowjob and getting cum spurted into my mouth.

Your repetitive stating that you are sucking a cock and that you are a cocksucker did get a bit old. That was the only reason I only gave it 4 stars.

PassionisbestPassionisbest6 months ago

Excellent story. I have not read part two. But felt compelled to give you kudos for the cocksucker you are. I am a sometimes volunteer editor. I do not mind the fact that you kept referring to yourself as a cocksucker, or in the act of sucking cock. I would like to see the wife being more involved. Maybe some dialogue from her while she holds her husbands cock as you suck it. Just a thought. And anyone can write me directly if you want to have a conversation. I have a preference for married men and married women who are sexually liberated, or want to discuss it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous