I Am a Cocksucker, a Bi-Cocksucker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His back arches more as my right hand takes hold of his slippery, fully erect cock reaching upward. I lean forward to take the precum covered head of his cock back into my mouth. Cock in my mouth. Tasting him. I stroke his cock. My eyes close. Click. My hand releases his cock. I want to use only my mouth. His hand moves to the back of my head. Presses gently, directing me. "Yes," she says. Click.

His cock is hard and full. In my mouth. Then it is not.

My lips slide down, over his cock head between my lips, the ridge, his cock passing over my tongue, down his fully erect cock shaft. I taste cock. His back arches.

My lips are wrapped around his cock, half-way down his cock shaft, my eyes open. I suck cock, the cock in my mouth. I am a cocksucker. Click.

I pause, his hand on the back of my head leaving. I slide my lips down his cock. His cock slides between my lips deeper into my mouth. I hold it there, savoring the feel of his full erect cock between my lips, in my mouth, before pulling back, my tongue teasing the head before sliding my lips further down his cock to take him deeper still, my first head bob, his cock in the back of my mouth and into my throat as I take him deeper still.

"I am deep-throating," my mind says, or trying to, willingly, taking his cock deeper into my mouth on each down stroke, even into my throat. My lips wrap around his cock and slide down his shaft filling my mouth with cock. Cock fills my mouth, full, his cock head pressing the back of my throat. I draw back at the hint of gagging, and down again, in two more strokes without gagging. I swallow to let his cock head into my throat. I am amazed and delighted that I can. I can do this.

I am deep-throating. I am a cocksucker.

"Not too much, don't cum yet," she says. He pulls out of my mouth and, taking hold of his cock, slaps my face with it, leaving traces of saliva and precum on my cheeks. I love it.

We pause, obeying her. Softening.

I lick at it, his cock becoming semi-hard again. He holds the base of his cock in his fingers as I take the head of his cock into my mouth again, my lips slipping over the firm cock head, holding it, savoring it, my tongue teasing it. He strokes with his cock head in my mouth, keeping himself semi-hard, firmer, cock head between my lips and me not knowing if he is going to cum in my mouth. Click.

"Not yet," she says, knowing.

His cock slips from my lips. He dips it into the glass, hanging. Click. Then brings it back to my lips to suck off. Cock and scotch and precum mingled taste in my mouth. This is so hot, I think. Click.

"Move to the couch," she says.

I get up from my knees, my cock limp. I don't understand why. They stand beside me. I take a fatal last taste of my drink, emptying my glass. No more, I think. Too late, in fact. She leans over and looks at my cock. "I don't know if he will be able to put it in your bum," she says to her husband. Seeing the shocked look on my face, adds, "It's just a body part."

He sits down on the brown leather couch, naked, sightly hairy as well but only slightly more so than me, cock and balls shaved, I now notice. She stands to our left closer to the French doors, dressed, directing instead of taking part. I accept that.

The glass coffee table pushed back, I get back on my knees to suck his cock, this time between his knees. His cock lays soft. I take it into my mouth with my fingers stroking. I suck and he hardens, I use just my mouth now to suck his cock, pleasing me and her. His cock becomes fully hard.

I suck up and down his cock, its full length, my lips wrapped around it, deeper and deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I feel the head of his cock pressing against the entrance to my throat. I slide my mouth up the length of his cock, and down again. My teeth scrape him.

"Ouch, be careful," he says. "Sorry," I say. Glancing at her, she makes an oval with her mouth. I take his cock back into my mouth. She moves to my right, kneeling on the couch beside us, me her husband's cocksucker and he, naked, leaning back and wanting to cum in my mouth.

Camera in one hand, with the other she pulls her blouse and sexy bra over her tits, full and pink-tipped perfect perky nipples offered to be sucked. "You can each have one," she smiles, giving instruction invitingly.

I rise with her husband's cock in my left hand, stroking him, still on my knees to take her perfect tit between my lips in a gentle kiss, moistening the perfect taunt nipple, pulling back to blow on her tit softly. She trembles.

I lick her nipple, teasing it with my tongue, fresh from her husband's cock, then I take her tit back into my open mouth. To suck gently and as erotically as I am able. She trembles.

I move to her other nipple after a few moments and we repeat our sensual play - but it is not what she has asked for, "Only one," she had said

I have been too hungry for her, and probably less subtle than a woman's desire requires because of drink which had been intended to remove nervousness about my first time sucking cock. "Fuck?" Double entendre. It isn't said because I already know her answer. For now. My first threesome becomes, more than it was already, about me sucking cock.

She pulls back. A little confused, I accept her choice even though more than a bit disappointed, grateful for the gift of her offered breast, now withdrawn.

I take his cock back into my mouth, sucking his cock as carefully as I can, sliding my lips up and down his cock, sucking and licking, working his cockhead with my tongue, hoping he will cum in my mouth. My cock hardening. Click. On my right.

Another pic of me sucking her husband's cock. She moves to sit on top of the couch, her back against the wall. A head shot. She leans down to whisper in my ear, "Cocksucker." I look up into her smiling eyes. Confirmed. We kiss.

What a beautiful way to end.

"Lick his ass," she says. I'm not so sure about this. "I want you to fuck my ass," he says. I am even more not so sure about this. I look into her eyes, he pulls his legs up toward his head, his hands locked behind his knees, to present his ass and asshole to my tongue and lips. In for a penny....in for a pounding? "But I can't," my mind replies.

I kiss each of his butt cheeks, then taking a deep breath, I kiss him directly on the rose of his asshole. My first taste of ass.

Whack, whack. I look back at her having smacked my ass twice with a large black dildo. Where did that come from? Slightly confusing, but she looks excited and exciting.

I am still on my knees in front of him, or rather behind him now, his position changing while I am distracted looking back at her, his ass presented for me to lick, his cock and balls hanging down between his thighs. I reach for his dangling cock. My fingers wrap around it to tug. "Am I about to lick and fuck an ass, his ass?" I wonder, my heart leaping back into my throat. Where his cock has been.

I want his cock in my mouth. I want to swallow his cum.

For me, for her, for him. My threesome. Our threesome.

I tug on his cock as my lips, slightly open, approach the crack of his ass, his asshole beckoning. My tongue extends as I lean in, the tip tickling, teasing, tasting his wrinkled, just a little hairy asshole, the taint of ass on my tongue. I lick the full length of his ass from the base of his balls, over his asshole, and up his crack in a long stroke, strokes, and then kiss again and suck on his asshole. "I am going to fuck his ass." I think. My cock is still partly hard in excitement of another taboo broken. "Can I do this?"

I rise to my knees and sit back on my heels, turning aside, my drink diminished cock confused. She is beside us, in front of me opening a condom package and lifting my cock to fit it on. I shrivel. I don't want to do this. She is visibly annoyed and backs away as he turns around, still seated, cock foremost, laying against his thigh, still ready to be sucked.

"I want to swallow his cum," my muddied mind says, if I am to do this properly, "I want to suck his cock and swallow his cum," my lips tell them, almost whispering.

I lean in to take his cock in my mouth, determined to continue until he cums in my mouth. My lips slide up and down his cock, my head bobbing, taking him deep in my mouth, closer and closer to the back at the entrance of my throat, and up again his full length. My pace quickens. His breath shortens. His cock spurts cum. His cum shoots into my mouth. On an upstroke. A trace of sperm, spurting passed my lips, escapes. Cum coats and lies on my tongue. "I am a cum-sucking cocksucker," I think in excitement.

She is above us again on the couch. I open my mouth to show her the cum in my mouth and on my extending tongue. Click.

I swallow. His cum tastes....like cum....and I think I like it. I have swallowed cum. I lick my lips, and seeing the drops of sperm, cum, which have spurted passed my lips onto his flesh just above his cock and balls, I lean in to suck it up and lick my lips again.

Smiling, she leans in again to whisper in my ear, "You have earned the right to be called a Cocksucker." I smile back happily as she kisses my lips again. My cummy lips.

The alcohol overwhelms me. I have no clear memory of what happened next. But I know the excess of drink ruined all of the rest. They left, and we have not met again. Though I live in hope for a reunion with my first bi threesome and to feel and taste the first cock I have ever sucked cumming again in my mouth.

The stunning, very libidinous, former woman in my life would be amused and amazed, and still be in my life if I had discovered this sooner. Alas we gave gone in separate ways.

As it is, the terrific couple I was with were a revelation. I enjoyed them both. She is gorgeous too. I like very attractive women as much as the next guy...and I really got into sucking his cock.

I am a cocksucker. Who knew? Maybe "She" did. What she would be delighted to know is my former propriety limited sexuality is spurting in exciting new directions.

I am a bi cocksucker.

12