I am a Cum Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie lets down her hair and becomes my cum sult gal-pal
4.1k words
4.36
5.9k
13
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from I am a cum slut part 2:

Julie reached over and scooped some of the leaking cum from my cunt lips and presented her finger to her mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked her finger clean.

She laughed and said, "You are officially a cum slut."

I came right then and there, shivering in the throws of my orgasm.

Julie laughed and pinched my nipple. I shivered in orgasm again.

Part 3:

We arrived at our apartment very early, around 3 a.m. I was glad Julie could find a parking space close to our building. I was naked and covered in sperm. I didn't care, but the fucking people in this neighborhood would talk.

A glance around told me there were no lights on inside the buildings around us, so I grabbed my keys and ran to the front door of our building. I unlocked the door and dashed to our apartment, letting myself in. Julie came in a moment later, laughing as she grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

I pushed her away and told her I was tired. I went to my bedroom, where I flopped onto my bed and pushed my fingers into my sodden, leaking twat. My clitoris was very sensitive, and I stroked it lightly as I gushed again. I was exhausted.

I awoke around mid-afternoon. I stank. I had dried sperm all over me. I smiled. It might sound sick, but I relished the thought of being used as a cum bucket. I reached down, separating the folds of my twat. They were stuck together and pasty. I rubbed my clitoral area and moaned as Julie came into my room.

Julie looked at me and said, "You're a cum slut."

I replied with a grin. I said, "I know, I love it."

She replied, "You are hopeless."

Again, I said, "Yeah, I know."

I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. After my shower, I put on underwear and went to the kitchen. Julie was there, and we talked about my experience.

She asked me how I liked it. I told her how scared I was in the beginning. I didn't know she had set it up. But in the end, it felt as if a restraint had been lifted, and I felt free to be a true cum-loving slut. A fuck toy!

Julie asked me if that meant I would do it again. I smiled at her and said, "You betcha."

That week was kind of dull. I like making love to Julie, but I was craving cum. Male sperm--lots of male sperm. I think I'm addicted to cum. When I wasn't working or eating Julie's twat, I was stuffing one of our dildos up my horny cunt.

I'd put that fucker into me and stroke my clit with a finger. I am insatiable. Well, my cunt is.

It was Friday, and tonight there was a rave party on the other side of town. I got dressed for the party. A cute short dress with a built-in bodice. I slipped on a thong and then thought, Why ruin a nice thong? I removed it. I'm going out to get fucked. Filled with cock and sperm. The thong will only get in the way and get destroyed or lost.

I arrived at the Rave around 9:00 p.m. The cover charge is $10.00. Unless the doorman thinks you're cute and sexy. He left me to go in with a smile and said, "Have fun."

I intended to; I'm such a slut! I'm going to have fun and get fucked. One, ten, or a hundred cocks--I don't care as long as I have a river of cum leaking out of me. I know it sounds gross, dirty, and raunchy. It's what turns me on. Defying the social norms. It's sending chills right down to my horny cunt.

I get inside and walk around, seeking a group of guys in the back. It has to be a bit obscure. I don't want the management tossing me out.

I get a drink and sip it as I walk around. The crowd is elbow-to-elbow. Perfect for a horny cum slut. I found a group near a corner of about a dozen college-age guys with Delta Phi-something shirts on.

Perfect. I move over next to them, sipping my drink. One of them said hello, and I smiled. Then he asked if I'd like to sit down. I nodded, and he chased the guy next to him in the round booth.

I slid in, making it a point to slip and fall on his lap. He grabs my hips. His hands linger. I know he was feeling for my underwear. Surprise! I wasn't wearing any. I turned my head toward him and smiled. He pulled his hand away as he smiled.

We sat there sipping, drinking, and talking about the DJ and crowd. He put his arm around my shoulder, and after a few minutes, his fingers grazed my left tit. I smiled and moved in closer. He correctly assumed I didn't mind and proceeded to allow his fingers to roam.

Boy, did they. He was openly cupping my tits and kissing my neck. When I turned my head to him, his lips covered mine as his other hand traveled up my leg. I kept my legs closed for a few minutes. I didn't want to seem too easy. I mean, after all, it's one thing to be a cum slut, but quite another to be a total slut. L.O.L.

After a few minutes of hot kissing, I slowly allowed his hand access to my naked twat under my short dress. When his hand reached my pubes, he pulled his head away and smiled. I leaned in and covered his mouth with mine as I opened my legs to allow him access to my steamy cunt.

He had his left arm around my waist now and was dragging me onto his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my ass crack. I felt so deliciously dirty and sexy. My cunt was on fire with lust. He had one hand up my dress, rubbing my clit, and the other trying to free his hard-trapped cock. I lifted my ass as he pulled his cock free, and I sat back down. I reached under my ass and guided his cock to my wet cunt. I let out a low sigh as he slipped into my horny cunt. He felt big, but I was still a recent virgin. So there I sat, in a semi-round booth, on some random guy's lap with his turret hard cock up my horny slut cunt.

The action and thought caused me to have a minor orgasm. His buddies closed ranks, blocking the view of us fucking from the crowd. He was now holding me by my tits and guiding me up and down as I glided on his cock. Soon, he held me down as I felt the warmth of his cum filling my slick cunt.

The guy on the other side of me was watching intently as the guy inside of me came. He then grabbed my head and started kissing me. I didn't resist. I kissed him in return. I felt the guy under me slip out of my cunt and the booth. Next, I felt someone behind me. I looked, and it was a different dude.

The one kissing me was mauling my tits. I reached down and fondled his cock through his jeans. He had a good-sized, hard cock. I fumbled with his fly as the guy behind me fingered my cum-filled slut cunt. I reached into his pants and freed his cock. He put his hand on the top of my head, and I dipped my head into his lap, opening my mouth and sucking his cock in like the horny slut I am.

The guy behind me flipped the hem of my dress over me as I repositioned myself with my hands and knees on the booth bench. The guys were surprisingly discrete. They closed ranks and didn't draw attention to the sexual acts going on in the corner.

After the guy behind me flipped my dress over my ass, he moved in and shoved his hard cock up my wet cunt. I reached under me and stroked my clitoris. I felt the fire of an impending orgasm in the pit of my stomach as I sucked one guy's cock while another guy's cock was plowing my horny slut cunt like a farmer in the fields.

The guy in my mouth moaned and filled my mouth with his sperm. I swallowed it like a pro on a million-dollar weekend. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, muttered thanks, and got up. Another guy sat down and already had his hard cock out.

It was a black dude and his cock was large. I wrapped my small hand around it and licked his cock's crown. I looked down at his nuts; they looked like black goose eggs. The guy behind me with his cock reaming my cunt was picking up the pace. Soon his cum would mix with the first guy's and fill my horny slut cunt.

The sensations from the fucking and sucking were putting me on sensory overload. I started moaning around the black cock filling my mouth as I climaxed with a warm gush of my cream mixed with the cum inside of me.

I then felt the guy in my cunt grip my waist tightly, pulling me back as he plunged into my cunt and hosed me down with another load of jizz. He slapped my ass as he pulled out. I felt the air on my wet cunt for a moment. Then another hard cock glided into my wet, sloppy twat.

The black cock in my mouth started pulsing as he filled my mouth with his baby gravy. I dutifully swallowed, and he pulled back and moved away. Another hard cock was presented to my face. I numbly opened my mouth and sucked his cock.

By this time, the third cock was rutting in my cunt like a steam engine. The guy in my mouth reached over my back and pulled the dress up to my shoulders, freeing my tits. The guy plowing my cunt reached up and started pinching my stone-hard nipples.

I gushed again, coating his cock with mixed juices. The guy in my mouth gripped my head and held me in place as he dumped his sperm down my gullet. Again, I swallowed, but some of the sperm leaked out of my mouth and dripped onto the bench cushion.

As he backed away, he dragged the dress over my head and left it to fall to the bench to be held in place by my hands. Another cock was presented to my lips, and I hungerily engulfed his prick with my warm mouth. By now, I'm thinking, was it three or four cocks that I sucked and fucked?

I was losing count. The bench cushion was getting slick with the puddle of cum leaking out of my cunt and past my lips as I drolled sperm from both. Here I am, naked, in a rave, getting fucked by multiple men like a party favor.

After the third, fourth, or fifth guy, one stepped in behind me and pushed into my sloppy cunt. He was fucking huge! It felt like someone shoved a bat up my twat. I cried out around the cock in my mouth. The battering ram in my cunt was extracted and repositioned at my tiny ass pucker. He was slick with the mixed juices of the many cocks and my own.

He pushed in slowly. I felt like a battering ram was being shoved up my ass. The guy I was sucking held my head as the guy plundering my ass kept pushing until I could feel his pelvis against my small ass.

The guy whose cock was in my mouth exclaimed, Holy fuck, he got it in her asshole, as he held my head tightly and emptied his nut juice into my mouth. Just as he pulled back and out of my mouth, his last blast of jizz hit my nose to drip onto the bench cushion.

The procession of cocks continued. My ass, cunt, and mouth were used by countless men. I was dazed; my knees were sore, and I was leaking sexual fluids from all three orifices. I flopped down on the cushion, exhausted, and lay there as a few more came over and jerked off, splattering my skin with sperm.

Two sets of hands picked me up, and another wrapped something around me. They must have found my clutch purse to get my address. I was pushed into the back of a work-type van and dumped naked in the wee hours of the morning, wrapped naked in a tablecloth.

I heard one of them exclaim, "She's a fucking cum slut."

I smiled as I lay there. I don't know how long I lay there, but I heard voices getting closer. I dragged myself to my feet and stumbled to my door, unlocking it and getting inside a few minutes before I heard the voices pass by.

I stumbled into our apartment and to my bed, where I flopped down and retrieved my largest dildo to shove up my very soiled, wet, sloppy cunt. I plunged it in and out while I stroked my little nubbin and rubbed the splattered cum into my skin. I passed out. I awoke later to find myself covered in dry sperm with a large dildo shoved into my twat.

I felt filthy, disgusting, and shamefully naughty. Julie came bouncing in and squealed, "You're a mess!" I looked up at her and grinned like a kid on Christmas morning.

Then she said, "You look like a cum bucket."

Again, I smiled and then said, "I feel like one."

Julie said, "Get cleaned up and tell me about it."

I showered, went into the living room, and told her about my night at the rave. Julie listened intently as I described the events of the night. Midway through my account of the night, she had her fingers pressing into the crotch panel of her underwear.

I grinned, and she realized I was watching her probe her sweet cunt. I moved closer and started kissing her as I took over, rubbing her cunt. Julie is a hot-to-trot twat like me. She's just too reserved and shy to let it all out and spread her legs wide for a line of hard cocks.

It must be the Christian Judaio upbringing. I peeled her thong down her legs and proceeded to eat that sweet cunt. She writhed around on the couch, holding me face first between her splayed legs, and arched her back, pushing her hot twat into my mouth.

I got up and went to her room to retrieve her strap-on cock. I came back, and she moved to position herself with her knees on the floor as I got behind her and started pushing the big fake cock up her hot, slick, horny cunt.

I let loose with a barrage of dirty, foul, degrading talk. "Take it, bitch, take this fake cock in that slut cunt you hory closet slut. You love cock, don't you? Well, bitch, do you love cocks sliding in and out of your prissy, horny cunt?

She was moaning and rubbing her clit as I plunged the fake cock into her slut cunt. I kept up the degrading trash talk, and she opened up. As if something snapped, she gushed her orgasm out to lubricate the fake cock and yelled, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my horny slut cunt."

I responded, "Do you like me reaming that slut twat with a strap-on cock?"

"Yes!" She screamed out as she climaxed yet again.

"Say it!" I yelled.

She responded in shame and embarrassment, "Yes, fuck my slut cunt, fuck me!"

I could hear the shame in her plea as she blurted out those words. I had beads of sweat forming on my forehead and dripping to my tits below. I kept plunging into her until she collapsed onto the floor, dislodging herself from the fake cock with a suction sound as it came out.

I dropped next to her to rest. I dozed off, only to wake up with Julie's head between my legs and her busy tongue up my snatch.

I had to find another adventure. Something risky and open. Something to top a gang bang in a rave

There is a park nearby that is often home to many joggers, both men and women. It has both paved and unpaved cross-country-style trails. Along those trails are a few grassy clearings that are often used by sunbathers. I saw one or two women sunbathing topless in one that was a bit more remote.

I knew that there were practice runs for an upcoming triathlon. I talked to Julie about my plan. We were going to hike into that spot, spread a blanket, have some wine, and seem as if we were drunk without a care in the world. We took an empty one with us to stage our drunken fucking.

We got there and set up the scene. We had some of the wine from the full bottle to get in the mood. A few joggers passed by, smiling and waving as they did. It's time to finish setting the stage. Julie and I wore small bikinis that barely had enough material to cover our horny twats.

We were both shaved, with only a strip of cunt hair going up the center. You can't have loose pubes sticking out. That's unsightly!

So, the stage was set. Julie lay on the blanket with her knees in the air and her legs spread just enough to expose the tender folds of her labia. Her top was loose and pushed up, barely covering her rock-hard, pointy nipples. She placed earbuds in her ears and lay there, listening to her iPod.

I am much bolder. I removed the inner crotch panel of this g-string-style bikini and pulled the bra up to completely uncover my pointy nipples. I could feel the air against my twat through the flimsy see-through material of the bikini.

I knew there was a group of guys who frequently used this route of trails around this time. I put on my earbuds and settled back, waiting to see if anyone would take the bait. My earbuds were listening devices similar to hearing aids.

I could hear various groups approaching in all directions. I could hear the comments made by both men and women. The women mostly talked trash when they spotted us. Married or single moms with extra inches left over from popping out a brat or two. They always believe they are superior to young women with trim, tight bodies.

The guys would talk sh*t about how they would like to stuff us. One particular group of guys stopped and looked at us while talking in hushed tones. One said, Damn, I can see her twat, and her tits are exposed. Another said, Yeah, I see her cunt also. It's fuckable.

A third voice said I'm getting some of this pussy as I heard him approach. I laid still as if I were unaware. He nudged me with his shoe. I responded by spreading my legs, which exposed a little more of my labia.

He then said, "I think they are passed out drunk." I heard the others approach as if they were curiously afraid. Julie was passed out because I slipped a mild sedative into her drink. Another voice said, "This one is out of it."

No doubt, he nudged her to see if she would respond. I sensed that one of them was kneeling next to me, and then I felt his finger lightly trace up my legs and touch my cunt. Next, I felt him tug on the strings that kept the bikini bottoms on me.

He then flicked the bikini bottom off of me, exposing my horny twat to the group. There was a murmur among them as he slid his finger into my now-aroused slit. I moaned and spread my legs even further.

The guy attending me said, "This one is super wet; I'm fucking her."

Another voice said, "I'm fucking this bitch."

The guy moved between my legs, and I heard the rustling of him lowering his jogging shorts. He lowered himself as he held his cock with one hand, aiming for my slick cunt hole. I felt the hot contact of his cock against my cunt and involuntarily thrust my hips to meet his thrust to penetrate me.

He plunged deep into me in one long thrust. I felt full--surprisingly full. I grunted and lifted my legs to wrap around his torso. He reached up and pulled the bikini top off of me, then proceeded to suck and nibble on my pointy tits.

I heard Julie grunt. There was no doubt she was getting boned. I purposely fluttered my eyes to deceive them into thinking they were fucking a drunken cunt. I moaned and muttered, "Yes, fuck me!"

That's all he needed. He started plowing my up-turned-humping cunt like a sailor getting laid for the first time in six months. He was big, and black as the ace of spades. I looked around, and they were all black. Five of them.

Julie had one stuffing her twat as she lay there in a stupor. That's how she wanted it. She didn't want to have the anxiety of feeling as if she were being raped. She didn't want to consciously be a willing part of a gang bang.

The guy plundering her cunt had picked her legs up and pined them back, so he had total access to her upturned, stuffed cunt. And wow, did he! His cock was black, long, and fat. It was shiny with Julie's slick cunt juices. He had stripped her as well.

The guy fucking me was nearing his climax. He picked up speed, and I felt his cock jerk in my cunt as he emptied his nuts into it. He pulled out and repositioned himself as he pushed the head of his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth as he pushed in. I had to close my hand around his shaft to keep him from choking me with that large fuck meat.

I felt another man between my legs and the inward thrust of his cock. I looked over at Julie as best as I could to see a second guy stuffing her cunt as the first one smeared his wet cock all over her face and lips.

She was somewhat aware and responding to being fucked as she humped back at the guy plunging into her cunt. The only guy without a wet cock was jerking off over her as he spewed his seed onto her face. The guy fucking her scooped up some of the cum with a finger and shoved it into her mouth. I heard him say, "Yeah, baby girl, eat that jizz."

I sucked the cock in my mouth as the other cock inside my cunt added to the cum pool inside of me. As he pulled out, the guy who jerked off took his place. The guy I was blowing grabbed my head as he dumped his second wad in my mouth.

12