I am a Cum Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done, he exclaimed, "This slut is quality pussy, and she knows how to suck cock."

A few minutes later, the guy fucking me pulled out and spewed his seed on my mound. He got up and pulled his jogging shorts up as they all walked away laughing and hooting about the hoes they fucked.

I looked over at Julie; she was semi-conscious. Her legs were splayed wide, and a river of jizz was oozing out. I looked around. They were gone, along with our clothes and bikinis. They only left the blanket.

I rested, then rolled over to Julie and gave her a deep soul kiss as I dipped my fingers into her sodden, oozing twat hole. Her cunt was leaking cum. Lots of cum. I slid down her legs and proceeded to lick and suck the flow of jizz from her distended twat. It's a shame they didn't bust her ass cherry.

Maybe next time.

She became fully aware as she reached another climax and panicked when she learned we didn't have any clothes to wear out of there. I played along for effect. I had planted and hidden a backpack with fresh clothes the day before.

Two microdresses. One for each of us. They are low-cut at the bust line and very short at the hem. We will be covered, but she will feel naked as I didn't pack any undergarments. I wanted her to feel naked, dirty, and slutty. The thought of her being exposed and uncomfortable made me horny as fuck!

12