All Comments on 'I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 01: Faye'

by maladaptor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I know it was good when I click the author name to see if they have any other stories. Would enjoy seeing more from you.

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Thank you sir, may i please have another

Your story made my tiny weenie so stiff, I hope my Mistress will allow me to rub it. You could pleasure my Mistress in the way my inadequate tiny peewee will never be able and after I could clean Her pussy and Your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best reads around here as of late. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
transition point

We always love stories where there is a transition point, wherein the cuck knows that if he agrees, after that point he has no control. .Not to mention the matter is out of his hands.

He may be forced to watch, leave, suck cock, clean up, be humiliated in public. . . all great!

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 9 years ago
really enjoyed it

It was great to read a story from the Bull's perspective. Hope to read more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful Master

What a fabulous piece of literature! Throughout your prose I was thinking how much I would enjoy submitting to you.

Patricia (FL) RN BSN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well played, very well played!

It's so rare to have a POV from the bull side. Very nicely paced and very, very hot. Do please carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I would like to know more...

My wife & I have a regular Bull and he too has told me that some of the best orgasms he's ever had - were in my wife. He also admits (as you do) that it's necessary that the female be married and that at least part of the sex must take place in the married woman's bed... and in front of her husband. Our Bull explained that it's the "forbidden factor" of adulterous sex that so intensifies his orgasm and those of my wife... and I'm allowed to watch so I that I may enjoy her being so fully satisfied. This was such a perfect fit for me and my wife... and after a few months as regular customers our Bull informed us that he would accept our request as a married couple to have him Bull for only us (allowing us to have much more sex each time, and sex more frequently each week). This arrangement has been amazing for all three of us for more than 2 years now. We all live in the Midwest, which sounds like your area. As is the custom we initially STD tested for our Bull and then contracted to be with only him because he insists - for his pleasure - that all of his sex with my wife be unprotected - from start to finish. Our Bull is a very well endowed, powerfully fit white man in his late, late 30's. My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist... she's in her mid 30's. She's little: as in really short (5' 1") nicely petite... a blonde haired green eyed former college athlete... and I'm a highly educated voyeur who loves to watch her come.

QUESTION: Because your mentality seems so similar to our Bull... I'm curious to hear more in your future stories about what YOU are thinking about as you build your orgasm? What it is about seeing, smelling, feeling and consumating something you'd otherwise have no business even being around... another man's wife. Our Bull often talks to me while he's getting ready to ejaculate and he tells me what he's thinking about as he enjoys my wife's body... what he's sensing... and feeling (Example: My 'business end' is up against your wife's cervix... and now I'm moving up and into it and I'm going to fill her right Now!) That's one part of the encounter that fascinates me and turns me on the most...

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 8 years ago
Establish the relationship

You have the cuckold take your cock in his mouth, in front of his wife to establish the relationship of you over him. I can see that this is absolutely necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

One of the very best. Well done! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Interesting go read but I can’t understand any man to allow or participate in this . His wife being fucked and him being abused. As a hot porn story it’s entertaining

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Well written, very hot

Looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC is far from strivkly heterosexual. He has no attraction to single females. The presence of another man is necessary to his sexual interest in a female. He demands that the husband's hands have the first physical contact with his "bull" penis and that the husband has oral contact with it as well. He keeps a dual focus on both spouses while fucking the wife. Finally, he insists that the husband clean the wife's pusdy and ingest his semen. This is all part of the complex psychosocial stimulation required by the MC inoorder to achieve satisfaction. The most appropriate term for the MC's sexual orientation would be bisexual, with a requirement for both a female and male partner simultaneously during sexual intercourse in order to achieve orgasm. It sounds like a sad and difficult life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous