I am an Exhibitionist Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wet," she said, "you really do enjoy this don't you:"

"I love it. You can stick a finger inside me if you like."

The girl didn't need a second invitation and my hole was filled with not one but two fingers. Meantime all this action was being watched by those around us, camera phones were out and photos were being taken. I was really, really going to be internet famous after this party, Simon was now giving my tits what for, sucking my nipples, squeezing them and generally doing what a guy is meant to do to a girl's tits. Meantime somebody behind us had decided my backside was worthy of his attention and started giving my cheeks a squeeze while Simon's girlfriend was still finger fucking my pussy. I thought it was about time for me to meet other people and let them enjoy my naked body. I told Simon I'd be back in a while but I had to go and meet his friends. He and his girlfriend reluctantly let me go but I was soon surrounded by another group who had taken it to heart that I liked to be touched and fondled.

You might have guessed that my arousal level was going up and up.

I wandered from room to room letting other people see my nudity and allowing them to touch and fondle me. I was getting so turned on, that it felt like all my Christmases and birthdays had all arrived together.

Brian was never far away, enjoying my show, he loved to see me nude and being touched and I guess he was also there just in case somebody overstepped the mark which fortunately didn't happen. Simon's grandfather, seventy if a day really enjoyed himself playing with my tits and I really didn't mind his old hands caressing me. I knew I was bringing a lot of pleasure to a lot of people although I was surprised at the number of women old and young who enjoyed touching me. One lady getting on in years a matronly type of woman with a big, big bust fifty inches or more, you know the type hogged my tits for a few minutes, wow, it takes all sorts. I didn't find out until later when Brian told me that I had exposed myself for close to two hours. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun? Looking out for Brian I waved him over, "I need to cum Bri."

"So do it."

"Where?"

"Go into the living room onto the sofa, spread your legs, and enjoy."

I squeezed my way through the crowd being touched and groped the whole way, spotted the sofa which was fully occupied and then spotted a dining room table with chairs all around. I pulled one out, turned it to face the room, sat down, opened my legs wide giving the watchers a wonderful view of my pussy, and proceeded to give my clit a good rub. I came within seconds shouting out my joy of release, these randy fuckers had really turned me on. The orgasm seemed to last for ages and my fingers never stopped manipulating my clit until the last moment of joy subsided; I sat for a moment to allow my body to calm down and then a female voice said, "Hello Steph that was quite a show you put on."

'Fuck it,' I thought. The voice belonged to Betty Jones my supervisor at work.

"Betty," I said, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"I wouldn't have thought so, no. Simon is the son of one of my friends. Thought I'd just pop in the wish him happy birthday." She laughed, "Just in time to catch the show and so glad that I did."

"Am I going to be in trouble at work?"

"Not at all, it's my husband's birthday in four weeks and I'd love for you to give him the same birthday present. Would you?"

"I'll ask Brian but I reckon it would be okay."

"There will be people from work Steph, about ten of them, will that be a problem?"

"No Betty, this is my choice, my lifestyle, people can take it or leave it."

"Wow, that's very forthright of you."

I laughed, "Do you want to feel my tits."

"I'd love to," with that she reached up and gave my tits and nipples a good groping.

Brian arrived and after I told him the details he quickly agreed, negotiated the price and that was that. Finally at ten thirty, two and a half hours after arriving at the party I walked down the street nude to our car. I had one last show to do that evening. You remember I mentioned the petrol station at the entrance to the estate, Brian made me fill up the car naked and then walk across the forecourt to the pay window with his credit card. The guy there couldn't believe his luck.

I won't go into details but Brian gave me a wonderful seeing to when we got home giving me three more superb orgasms.

Wednesday at work was my first chance to have a chat with Betty; we went to a local coffee shop close to our office block,

"You still on for four weeks Saturday?" She asked.

"Sure am Betty, looking forward to it."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"How far are you prepared to go?"

"Just as far as you've seen, I'm not a whore, I don't do actual sex. I don't touch anybody, I don't jerk them off, don't do blow jobs and I certainly don't fuck. I am an exhibitionist slut, that's all. I love people seeing me nude and I love being touched, it is all so stimulating."

She just nodded and took a sip of her coffee.

"Blimey, what started you off on this trip? Before you were married you seemed I don't know very err"

"Straight, boring," I interrupted.

"I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but you get the picture. But what started you off down this track."

I told her about Torremolinos and the football nights and found out that getting naked really turned me on and when Brian invited the guys to feel me up, well it just overwhelmed me.

"So it was Brian's idea."

"Yes and I know what you're thinking. That I'm young and impressionable and that Brian is taking advantage of me. The truth is I'm taking advantage of him. Yes he sparked the first bit of interest but I've taken over. Now he's just trying to think of things to excite me."

"So whose idea was it for you to cum in public?"

"Mine totally and utterly."

"And are they real?"

"Oh yes Betty, and they are the best orgasms I've ever had."

"Well in that case I hope you have many more of them. I know my old man will enjoy watching you. Hopefully he'll give me a bit when we're alone. Right come on we had better be getting back to the office."

Unique Strippergrams went quiet so I only had a football night to pursue my fantastic new hobby. The latest evening began with eight of Brian's mates, word was definitely getting around, I was so happy being able to show off to the eight men and my husband and of course have my body touched up. It was a tremendous evening culminating in me putting on my usual display of orgasmic masturbation.

As the guys left Greg of course it was him hung around.

"Can I have a word Brian?"

"Of course my man what's up?"

"On Saturday it's my football clubs annual dinner and the stripper we booked has pulled out, I was wondering if Steph would step in? There will probably be about eighty of us."

I was still sitting there nude, Brian looked at me and I almost imperceptibly nodded my head. Oh yes, eighty guys to ogle my body, yes, yes, yes.

I had a day off work the next day and after Brian had gone off to his job I laid in bed thinking about eighty-odd guys looking at me nude and quickly had my fingers dancing on my clit bringing me to a lovely orgasm. After a breakfast of tea and cornflakes, I thought carefully about what I would be doing on Saturday evening and decided that I needed to do a proper striptease for the soccer club. However, I had never seen a strip show in my life, how hard could it be to do a bit of dancing and take your clothes off. First I needed to work out a routine after deciding what clothes to wear to look sexy while taking them off. Then I needed to decide what to do once naked. Do strippers do anything else or once naked is that it. I had a few Stephanie ideas that would help prolong the show until I started to move amongst my audience. There were a few items I would need after the striptease so went online to order what I needed; they were due for next-day delivery. I next selected the music I would need for my performance, twenty minutes worth was all I thought I needed. I then got to work on a dance routine, spent two hours trying things out and realised that undressing sexily wasn't as easy as it sounded, but it started coming together. I had lunch and then spent another two hours perfecting my techniques.

You know, when I had spoken to Betty the other day she had it in her head that Brian had pushed me into my nude lifestyle but what I had decided for Saturday evening was totally me. Brian would not know what I had planned until he saw me perform. This was all me.

Satisfied with my routine I stopped and made myself a coffee.

The things I'd ordered online duly arrived on Friday. Brian arrived home from work after me so he didn't see my packages, so everything was set for my Saturday evening performance. Was I nervous? You've got to be joking, prancing around nude in front of a load of men would just get me horny and excited, bring it on.

Saturday evening we arrived at the community centre at seven forty-five. The football club had hired the place for the evening as their clubhouse was too small to accommodate the crowd. Greg met us at the door.

"Word has got out about you Steph, over one hundred have come to see you, hope that's alright? I must admit I've passed the word around about you being a star performer."

"That's fine Greg; one hundred is a nice round number. Now I want two chairs side by side on the stage, one of them preferably a swivel chair, you know like an office chair and I presume there is somewhere for me to change."

"Yes at the back of the stage, it'll be private back there."

"Okay in that case I think Brian and I deserve a drink on the house, don't you? And oh here's my music." I said handing over a memory stick.

"Of course, come to the bar."

We walked through to the bar and already I was getting loads of looks. I was already feeling as horny as hell; this was going to be so exciting." At the bar I ordered a large whiskey, and Brian had his usual pint.

He leaned over to me, "You good."

"I am," I said nodding.

"Have you got something worked out?"

"Most definitely."

"Tell me."

"Oh no mister you can watch your little exhibitionist slut just like everybody else. Just know you are going to enjoy it, really enjoy it." I gave his prick a little squeeze through his trousers. "Just make sure that's ready for me when we get out of here."

"You can bet your life on that darling."

I went round to the back of the stage where it was quiet and private and quickly changed into my stripper outfit, a lacy see-through 32B bra that I'd rushed out to buy at the Marks & Spencer's lingerie department that morning. The open weave black string vest I'd worn out to the local supermarket you will recall, and finally my tiny red mini skirt and a thong, red of course. I tell you I didn't intend to stay dressed for very long, I wanted to get naked as soon as possible. I lubricated my bum I knew my pussy wouldn't need any lubricant my body would naturally take care of that no problem.

Another chap called the football players to attention. "Right you horrible lot for your entertainment this evening we have a gorgeous young lady who I'm told puts on a stellar show, so give it up for the delectable Stephanie."

The lads started cheering and clapping, the noise was almost overwhelming and then my music started, I walked out on stage to more noise, waved to my audience and started to sway to the music. I put my two accessories onto the hard chair, I tell you I was already so aroused but stepping out onto the stage knowing what I was about to do almost put me over the top. I would have cum pretty well instantly if I'd have allowed myself to. Still dancing I reached down to the waist of the vest and lifted it up and off over my head. The cheering started again, the new bra I had on did nothing to impede the view of my tits. Next to come off was the mini skirt. I've always thought I should get down to my underwear and judging by the reaction of the lads I was right. I danced around for another minute or so, after all this performance was called a strip tease, and then off came the bra. At last, my tits were properly on show, and the shouting and cheering got louder sending wonderful sexy signals down to my pussy. My skirt and thong came off very quickly leaving my body on show, yes. I walked around the stage making sure all the men got a good look at me, doing an occasional twirl so they could see all of me.

'Right,' I thought that's the stripping finished, 'now I can get down to doing what I really wanted to do.'

I walked to the right side of the stage and leaning back pulled my cunt lips apart exposing my hole for all to see, then moved to the centre of the stage showing myself off there and finally to the other side of the stage. Then spun around bent over and pulled my arse cheeks apart giving those lucky men a good view of my bum hole and cunt. I repeated this in the centre and other side of the stage.

Greg had done his job well, in the centre of the stage was an office swivel chair and better still it was one of those with arms. I pulled it forward to the front of the stage and sat down opening my legs as wide as they would go. Two fingers from my left hand found their way into my hole while fingers from my right hand toyed with my clit. I swiveled the chair around left and right to ensure everybody got their fair share of my body. I then hooked my legs over the arms of the chair opening myself up more if that was possible. I was so happy giving this performance, I was on top of the world, and no part of me was not on view.

Masturbating in front of these men was a glorious experience for me and I hadn't finished yet. I stood up and went over to the other chair and picked up the two accessories I'd left there, turning away from the audience I inserted the arse plug into myself and fucked myself with it for a few moments, then sat down on the swivel chair inserted the other item, a black dildo into my pussy and began to fuck myself with it using the fingers from my other hand to play with my clit. I was so close to a climax. So, so close, and then it exploded throughout my body. I screamed out my pleasure, kind of uh, uh, uh as each wave of orgasmic pleasure gripped me. My eyes were closed but I guessed every eye in the room was watching me milk the climax for all it was worth as I carried on fucking myself and fingering my clit. After what seemed like ages I stopped, removed the toys from my body and just sat there for a few moments gathering my strength. As I stood up I was greeted to more loud cheers, foot stamping, and clapping. I guessed the lads enjoyed the show.

I'm going to add that I didn't mean to cum this early in the evening, that was meant to happen later, but when a girl needs to cum, she needs to cum, so what the hell. Hopefully, I'd come again before the night was through.

I lifted up my arms enjoying the adulation and indicated to them to quiet down, when the noise died I said, "So glad you enjoyed that lads but it's not over yet. I'll be coming around to say hello to as many of you as I can, still naked, and just to let you know I enjoy being touched up so please mess with my body, it's all yours.

All the time phones were out as more photos of me were taken.

I stepped off the stage and was immediately engulfed in an eager crowd of footballers but they did seem a bit reluctant to follow my instructions so I grabbed the hands of the closest lad to me and put them on my tits. He gave them a squeeze and started playing with a nipple. That started the ball rolling and very soon I had hands all over me, my tits, pussy and arse were all getting the attention I craved. I was still horny from my stage show so these guys doing the business with my body were just getting me going again. My arse hole was still lubricated so a couple of guy's fingers found their way into that particular orifice and when another guy happened to be fingering my clit I experienced a kind of mini orgasm. I wasn't so loud this time I just moaned a bit and I know my body shuddered. The chap fingering my clit looked very pleased with himself, I believe he thought he was a solo performance I don't think he realised that I had a finger up my bum at the time.

I've got to tell you that some of the lads were actually quite sensual in the way they touched me, others quite rough, I didn't mind at all, so long as my body was being touched.

As I wandered amongst my fans I didn't think there was a single moment when my body wasn't being touched, groped, or played with in some form or another. Every time a nipple was tweaked my synaptics sent wonderful messages down to my crotch giving me more of those mini orgasms. One guy actually got down on his knees, grabbed my arse and pulling me towards his face gave my clit half a dozen licks, talk about an extraordinary experience. I've no idea how long I had worked my way through the crowd but knew I was close to needing to cum once again, my body was begging for an orgasmic release. I knew I could give my audience one more show of sexual climax action.

I jumped up on the stage, sat in the swivel chair and once again hooked my legs over the arms showing off my pussy in gynaecological detail. I quickly started rubbing my cunt and moments later was screaming out my joy of orgasmic release. Was it possible for each orgasm to get better than the last, it certainly felt like it?

The football club went wild stamping their feet, clapping, and shouting it was wonderful.

When I had calmed down I went backstage and put on my coat, gathered up my stripper outfit and headed out through the crowd once again looking for Brian.

"Take me home Bri, I'm knackered," I said.

Once home I said, "I'd love to fuck you, but I'm sore, my arse is red raw and my tits are feeling so sensitive, can I just give you a blow job?"

"Only if you feel up to it."

A minute later I had Brian's cock in my mouth doing the business. He didn't last long, I guess seeing his wife's performance had got him aroused as well.

The following day Sunday we drove down to Bournemouth for a day on the beach, I of course sunbathed topless for half an hour before removing my bikini bottom and spending the rest of the day on a public beach naked. You know it's funny not one person complained even after Brian and I walked hand in hand a good way along the sandy shore. It is so much fun being naked in public and sexy too.

As it got closer to Betty's husband's party I must admit to getting a little nervous. She had told me that there would be people from work. Did I really want my hobby to be subject to loads of office gossip, never mind all the photos that would likely be circulated around the place? But I guessed that with the number of photos that had already been taken of me which I imagined were probably widely circulated on the internet then the chances are that I was already subject to office gossip. I secretly got a thrill from knowing that people I work with were probably seeing photos of me nude and getting touched up and of course masturbating to an almighty climax.

As the day got closer I was still nervous. In the end I said to Brian just before we left to go to the party, "You know I might only let Betty's husband touch me up this evening, the rest can watch that and see me nude for a while but that's it. Will that be alright with you?"

"Of course Steph, whatever you want to do." He said with a little smile on his face.

When we arrived at Betty's home she introduced me to her husband and I immediately slipped off my coat, I wasn't wearing anything under it. His eyes opened wide at seeing a nubile, naked lady before his eyes. Betty said, "Happy birthday Darling, Steph here is part of your birthday present. She likes to be touched." His eyes opened wide again at that piece of information and not for the first time I had to guide his hands up to my tits. I turned around so my back was to him and again placed his hands on my tits. I had focused on him entirely so this was the first chance I had to see the others gathered for the celebration. While Frank as I found out his name played with my tits and found the twin buds of my nipples I realised that the managing director of my company was carefully watching a junior member of his staff, naked and getting felt up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Frank finally got the message that there was more of me to touch and his hand slid down my body and along my slit, he found my clit and began to rub it. I was getting aroused already, bloody hell. I gave him a few minutes of enjoyment and then pulled away.