I am an Exhibitionist Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Mr Perkins my MD waved me over.

"Hello Stephanie, my you're a pretty girl. I don't suppose I could have a feel."

How could I refuse the MD of my company?

"Of course Sir."

He reached down and his hands quickly covered my tits. I saw more people from my company. Trevor who was in charge of the warehouse, Ian who was another pen pusher like me, Barry who ran the IT department, Mary from accounts, and Janet who drove the company's forklift truck.

When Mr Perkins had finished with me Mary was there and without asking started to feel me up in a lovely way. How could I refuse her, I didn't want my colleagues to think I only let Mr Perkins feel me up because he was the boss now could I, besides which it all felt really nice. I spotted Brian with a beer in his hand, he raised his glass in salute and nodded to me and I suddenly realised why he had smiled at me earlier when I told him I was only going to let Betty's old man touch me up. He knew me so well and once I started down my sexy path there knew there would be no stopping me.

Eventually, I think every single one of my workmates got to mess with my body along with the rest of Betty's friends and family. My arousal was as usual causing me a need to cum so I lay back on the sofa spread my legs and began to rub my pussy. It took a while but eventually those orgasmic feelings took over my body and as usual I gave vocal support to my writhing body, fucking lovely. I received a very polite clap for my performance. I spent another hour at Betty's, naked but without being molested, had a couple of drinks, and then Brian took me home where we engaged in a very enthusiastic conjugal activity.

On Monday arriving at work I'd expected some awkwardness or some ribbing, but nothing happened. Perhaps as time wore on my colleagues might be brave enough to talk about the little exhibitionist slut in their midst or were they simply embarrassed to have enjoyed messing with my body in front of the others, who knows, who cares.

The only comment was from Betty, "Great show Steph, what a little star, thanks."