I am Becoming a Filthy Anal Whore

Story Info
The beginnings of my anal obsession ;)
1.7k words
4.54
40.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My asshole is twitching right now as I'm typing this out. I'm lying down on my back on my bed, ass grinding into the mattress so I can stimulate myself with a little friction. In a recent turn of events, I experienced for the first time the intense, throbbing, mouth-watering pleasure of fucking myself in the ass with my 7" long, 2" wide vibrator. I'm posting this here because I need some kind of outlet to share my new sexual experiences and desires. I don't have anyone to talk about my increasing obsession with getting anally penetrated in my real life, so I wanted (*needed*) to share with you all instead <3

But before I get any further, I want to describe how I look. I want you to imagine me doing all the things I'm about to tell you, to visualize me in your head. I'm 23 years old, East Asian. I have long black hair that reaches the top of my ass. I'm 5'5" and 125 lbs, enough flesh to give me a rounded ass and squeezable thighs. My breasts are a perky 32C - each tit fits perfectly in the palm of a man's hand. I went to the beach recently so my skin is a shade makeup lines would call golden sand. My body is naturally hairless, except for the bush I keep trimmed. Not shaven completely bare, but neat. I like the aesthetics of a pussy with hair more. When my lips are spread, you can see dark pink glistening flesh winking open. Below that is my asshole that had been furrowed tight until a week ago.

For a while, I'd been feeling this sudden *intense* fixation with trying anal. I've played with myself down there before, spit-slicked fingers rubbing against the tight furrows of my hole, imagining that someone was spreading my cheeks open and bathing my slutty hole with their saliva. I've even slipped my fingers in there, one at a time, while showering. I'd tried to squeeze two fingers in but couldn't; it was too painful.

The pain was what had stopped me from going any further with my ass than lightly playing with it. But one day, I learned about poppers. One whiff, and anal penetration becomes mind-blowingly pleasurable? It seemed too good to be true. And it was exactly what I needed. Once I realized I could buy poppers at a nearby sex toy shop, it took me over a week to muster the courage to actually walk up there. To be honest, I felt too embarrassed. It felt like I was revealing to the world just how much of a dirty slut I am.

But one night, I was fucking myself with my 7" vibrator while watching an insanely hot double penetration compilation video. A closeup of the girl on screen getting pounded in her ass and pussy filled my vision, and the full-body rush of a sweet orgasm rocked through my body. As I came hard around my vibrator, I was filled with an *overwhelming need* to have a cock shove through my ass. I had to get those fucking poppers.

The next day was a Saturday, so I had time in the afternoon to walk to the sex toy shop. In less than an hour, I was back home with my new toys: poppers and a butt plug 3" long and 1" wide. I washed up thoroughly, my body literally trembling in excitement. My pussy was already soaking wet in anticipation - I could feel my juices soaking my panties. I practically ran out of the shower, and my fingers shakily but quickly laid out my toys. I closed the curtains and turned on my sexy playlist. As the sad crooning of a female R&B singer sounded through my speakers, I slathered lube over my tight hole and the plug.

I inhaled the open poppers jar in one nostril; head rushing, I carefully positioned the tip of the plug against my ass and held my breath as I pushed it in. There was some resistance at first, but with an audible 'pop', the head of the plug slipped through. A shocked gasp let out of my mouth, and my spine curled inwards into a C as I grinded my ass to the base of the plug. The poppers made my insides so sensitive that every nudge of the plug sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I couldn't stop moaning as I thrusted and twisted the plug deeper into me. But the plug couldn't reach deep enough. I thirsted for something bigger.

I took out my 7" long 2" wide vibrator. I didn't think I could fit something that size into my virgin ass, but now I needed it. I carefully balanced its flat base on my bed - with the help of a generous serving of lube, another inhale of the poppers, and a little bit of gravity, I slid down my vibrator all in one motion. I didn't pause to let my body adjust but relished instead at the *hot burn* of a foreign object mixing up and reshaping my insides. Overwhelming pleasure overtook me, and I moaned deeply. I didn't give a fuck anymore if my neighbors could hear me through the thin walls of the apartment building.

I don't know if I can properly articulate the intense, burning pleasure I felt as I fucked myself in the ass. I once described to a man that vaginal sex felt like getting your cock stroked, except from the inside. But anal penetration was in a league of its own. Every single millimeter of this plastic cock was *electrifying* my body. I panted and moaned as I rode my vibrator, the motion of my hips shaking the bed. I felt like an animal, a complete bitch in heat, as I mindlessly anally fucked myself, stretching my hole to its limits. All I could think and feel was pure pleasure pulsating out of the most intimate parts of my body. The plastic cock was carving its shape into my insides, intruding into areas that had been unmolested.

Finally, the white hot pleasure growing within me reached an incredible crescendo, and the most *intense* orgasm I'd ever experienced crashed through my body. My legs shook and my knees pressed tightly together, toes curling, white-knuckled fingers gripping my blankets. A loud moan filled through my chest and came out through my lips. My entire body *tightened* into itself, limbs seizing together, until the peak of my orgasm subsided, and I lay completely prone in bed, gasping, eyes staring out vacantly, glazed over by the pleasure still gripping my body. My inner thighs were soaked from my dripping pussy, desperately pulsing for some cock. I shoved the fingers of my free hand into my pussy to relieve some of that ache - but it wasn't enough. I needed real cocks fucking my holes until I became a trembling, sloppy mess: just a fuck toy to be passed around.

My hole couldn't stop clenching around my vibrator. Minutes passed, and I finally got enough of a hold of myself to carefully extract the toy out of my body. The walls of my ass clenched around the toy as I pulled it out, especially the rim of my hole. It felt like my body didn't want to let go of the delicious cock that was stretching my tender flesh. I gave myself a short break to catch my bed, but I was far from done. My shaking fingers grasped the poppers, lube, and vibrator, and I bit my lips as I prepped the plastic cock and slid it back into my body. I groaned in pleasure and enthusiastically started round 2.

Over the next 3-4 hours, I anally orgasmed four more times. I was a filthy, *filthy* mess: my ass covered in lube, hole slightly gaping (I couldn't help but check myself out thoroughly in the mirror to really see what a dirty fucking slut I am), pussy soaking wet and begging to get fucked. But it wasn't enough. I *needed* a real cock inside me, fucking my ass deep into the mattress. I'd fucked myself just then with my toys, but my ass was - and still is - untouched by a man. I want to get anally fucked - *really* fucked - by a real cock so, so bad. But I've always been to embarrassed to ask my past boyfriends and hookups to reach further down, below my pussy, where my other hole was clenching desperately for stimulation.

Ever since I fucked myself in the ass, I've been increasingly becoming *obsessed* with anal. For the past week, I spent almost every waking hour thinking about my slutty hole: how amazing it felt, what new things I could fuck it with, how deliciously depraved my hole would look if it were stretched out into a gaping mess. I've been using the plug on myself every day, and my vibrator hasn't been in my pussy in a few days because it's been preoccupied inside my ass. I always play with my holes when I'm in the shower.

Just earlier today, I balanced my elbows on a shelf in the shower wall, bent my back at the waist so it was parallel to the floor. I licked my fingers until they were thoroughly soaked. I thrusted in my index and middle fingers at once and relished at the burning pleasure filling my ass and spreading throughout my entire body. I fucked myself with my two fingers as I steadily pressed a third finger inside. I gasped at the sensation of my ass feeling fuller and grinded my ass into the pleasure. Then, I squeezed my pinkie fingers inside and I was fucking myself with almost my entire fist. I couldn't fit my thumb in because the angle was weird, but even just the thought of getting fisted was enough to push me to the edge, and my hole spasmed in orgasm around my four fingers.

I've been watching so much porn, each video featuring a girl getting pounded in the ass harder than the last. I want my hole to stretch as wide as a pornstar's, just *gaping* ajar, my red-pink insides revealing themselves. As the days go by, I just can't stop thinking about a real cock fucking and stretching me wide. I'm becoming a dirty, filthy anal whore who deserves to be used up like a cum rag...and my anal exploration has just started ;)