All Comments on 'I am His 'good girl''

by RedBottom1632

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58about 7 years ago
Never go from Ass to Cunt

Mater as you call him in your story and I know it is a story, but he should never use your ass and then your cunt and I believe he did once. It is a recipe for infection in the cunt. Going from the cunt to the ass is okay but not the other way. If he can use his voice to get your body to relax that is fantastic and it is a punishment many would get, but not with the consideration he gave to have you open for him. Good story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Hated it

I very much hated this. It was boring, too much detail, not enough substance. And that someone would spit in the face of someone else is disgusting. Yes it is a story but a true master teaches through example, not through pain and humiliation. It gives all masters a bad name and reputation. I won't make the same mistake twice of reading any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm...

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs work.

You use too many commas, you allow your characters thoughts to ramble and your paragraphs are 2 sentences long. The story is nice. However, you should research format and punctuation use. Sum things up tidally - Instead of "none the less" use "regardless". Put more in each paragraph, leaving breaks only where there is a conclusion. All of this kept taking me out of the story. It was distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedBottom1632@RedBottom1632
Loving Submissive new to a Domestic Discipline Lifestyle. Educated professional with a passion for writing and editing.