I am His 'good girl'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master moved me to the bed, he laid on his back and instructed me to climb on top. when I placed my pussy on his cock Master slapped me hard across my ass and placed his hand around my throat and squeezed tighter than he ever had.

He said: "I said you're getting fucked in the ass today, did I not make myself clear?"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry..."

Master slapped my ass again and squeezed my airway tighter...

"Don't be sorry, just do better, now open up and sit that pretty little asshole on my cock... you're doing this for me, the pleasure belongs to me. "

I did as directed without hesitation. I was Master's to have as he saw fit and my duty was to ensure his satisfaction and pleasure with me at all times. I wanted to earn back his respect and once again be known as his 'good girl'. After all I have always despised the word whore and slut. However, when he uses those names for me, I become wet.

When Master finished inside me he called me his 'good girl'. Marking a new territory on my body he claimed for his own. I went without orgasm that day, but pleasing him was a greater satisfaction than any release from orgasm would ever be. I am his 'good girl'.

12