I am His Proud, Willing Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you want in return? What could I do for you?"

"Well, now that you mention it, you've told me you've done anal - and I've never tried that..." He looked at me, sheepishly.

"You want my ass? You want to shove that steely dan dong up my butt? Why haven't you said anything sooner? Honey, every part of me is yours! Let me go take care of some business so I can serve you some fresh ass on a plate!" Giggling insanely, I ran into the bathroom and found my enema kit. It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but when I walked back out I knew my ass was clean enough to eat. Which, as you might gather, is exactly what he did! I had my legs up behind my shoulders and my pussy and my ass completely open to him - and he chose to eat my ass! Since it got me all wet, I played with myself as he did it. Finally, I couldn't stand it.

"If you don't fuck my ass right now, I'm going to come without you! And there's no need to be gentle - fuck it hard and long!" I shuddered as he jammed his long, thin dick up my butt in one stroke. I mean, I really did see stars! I moaned. I grunted. I'm pretty sure I wound up screaming as he emptied his dick into me and I came at the same time!

If I could fuck big, thick dicks again, he could have my ass in Macy's window. Any time!

[to be continued]

12