I am His Proud, Willing Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy steps back into her old life, swapping with friends.
5.7k words
4.35
14.3k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

I spent a lot of time telling the first part of this story ("I'm His Proud, Willing Slut") and I think you should read it before continuing. But since some proportion of readers won't ever do what an author asks, let me do a quick recap. I've been a horny, shameless, cock-loving slut since college, and fifteen years later, I hooked up with my best friend from high school (the guy whose virginity I am very proud to say was taken by me to our mutual delight and joy shortly after my first semester at college) at our 15th reunion. He and I picked up where we left off. I had kept one thing from him until very recently. And that was this – I loved him madly and he never failed to make me come from sex – just not from fucking. In those years we were apart, I'd discovered during college that I was – essentially – a size queen. And in my first marriage to a man I met while swinging, I had ten years of cock of all sizes. My swap group knew my preferences and sought out hung men for me. Gerg (my first husband) was well built, and he loved watching me take on bigger cocks and even multiple guys. After he died I didn't exactly regrow my hymen, but I went for three years without taking a lover. Then came said reunion, reintroduction and rebirth of my sex life.

I used to listen to conversations about "once you go black, you can't go back" and wonder about them. Now that I had my share of big black cock, what I discovered was that it had nothing to do with color – it was all about how thick the cock was. That's not to say I didn't fuck guys with small dicks or skinny dicks – it was just that the most enjoyable sex I had was with thick cocks. And Warren, unfortunately, was not one of those. He was as long as a lot of those guys – but his cock was skinny. Actually, as we discovered, he was perfect for anal. As a matter of fact, he found another way to make me orgasm from something where I'd completely given up the idea of coming.

Warren was the man who loved me and wanted me to be happy and satisfied, and who was aware enough to know that there was one area that he couldn't provide that. Bless him, he was so intent on my satisfaction that he agreed to let me get that one thing he couldn't provide. I was sure that 1) I was the luckiest woman on the planet, and 2) something was going to fuck it up. I was just determined to make sure #2 remained only a worry, not a fact.

Fast forward to this morning. Warren was out of the house, running errands. I was lazy getting out of bed (after he'd eaten my pussy to three distinct orgasms) and so I just threw on one of his dress shirts and buttoned a couple of buttons. I went down to the kitchen and poured a cup of the coffee he'd made for me before he left (I told you!) and then dug out my address book. That's right, an old-fashioned address book that I started way before there was the internet and smart phones, and which I still managed to keep up to date. I found the number I wanted and dialed.

"Cathy?? Is that you? How have you been? We've missed you terribly! And nobody knew how to get through to you" said Peggy Niles, one of the central figures in our club.

"Hi Peggy. Yes, it is me. And it's taken a while to crawl out of my head and rejoin life, but I discovered that I'm ready. How is everyone?" I asked.

"Well, the original 4 couples are still married to one another and doing fine. The good news is that we've expanded some, and there are now 3 additional couples and a few singles as well. I mean, I assumed you are referring to the club when you said everyone." I could hear her smiling as she asked the question.

"Yes, that's exactly what I was referring to. But I also wanted to know how you and Eddie are doing. How are your kids?"

"Eddie and I are great. He's finally discovered his bi side, and he's better at deep throat than I am! You will have to see him perform. He attracts an audience the way you and I used to! As for the kids, well, Andy is in his second year of college and has turned into quite the stud; he's six feet tall, blonde and blue eyed and even I get turned on by looking at him in a bathing suit!"

"Have you...?" I asked.

"No, we haven't. I keep fantasizing about it, but I don't think I'll ever get up the nerve. He's my baby boy, for crying out loud! Any way, Shelley's just graduated high school. I'm pretty sure she's sexually active but she hasn't said anything. She starts college in the fall. I am getting a little sad from time to time, thinking about the house being empty."

"Well then, it's a good thing I'm back. I can think of some ways to fill it..." I teased.

"Does that mean you are back? By yourself?" She asked.

"No, there's now someone back in my life who I want you to meet. Who I want to bring. Who I need to bring, actually." And I proceeded to tell her about meeting Warren at the reunion. About how I'd taken his virginity (there really should be a better way to say it!); about how he was incredibly dedicated to my happiness. And about our proposed solution to our problem. When I was all talked out, I finally stopped talking. And heard almost nothing on the other end of the phone. Well, not exactly nothing – it sounded like Peggy was playing with herself!

My impression was confirmed a moment later when a series of "Oh. Oh. Oh" escaped from her lips! "Peggy" I said, "I didn't intend to turn this call into phone sex!" and we both laughed.

"Honey, that man is a keeper! We have a few husbands who could learn some lessons from him. You bring him and I will make sure he will want to come back again and again and bring you along every time. Those single men I mentioned? Well, you do know what BBC stands for, don't you?"

"Do I ever!" I felt moisture between my legs. "When is the next get-together? We will be there!" She read me the time, date and location, and before she hung up she promised to make sure those single guys would be there. After I hung up, I found myself playing with my clit as thoughts of being fucked silly by big cocks animated my hands. I thought about taking my time, but instead just bore down and came right away.

When Warren got home, I told him of the call, and we put it on the calendar for the coming weekend. Needless to say, just discussing it got us both horny and we went to bed early and went to sleep late.

Saturday rolled around eventually. Warren was now set up to begin teaching in the local high school in the fall. My job as a realtor was ongoing. We spent a lot of time fucking and sucking during that week – we had time, and we just kept getting excited about things. I mean, I loosened up a lot and told him about some of the times Greg and I had gone to a party at Peggy's. And about the times I had gone by myself. Any every story I told led to sex. Like I said, it was an amazing week.

Getting ready for the evening took precedence for me. I mean, I was about to get naked with other folks, and I knew I needed to prepare. So I went for a full wax in the morning, a mani/pedi in the early afternoon, and then a visit to a hair salon before returning home. Damn if Warren almost ruined things when I walked in the door – he was so bowled over by what all that money had done to my looks he was ready to strip me naked and spend the night locked up at home. In order to calm him down, I got down on my knees, unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. Then I proceeded to give him the blowjob of the month! I stopped at one point and told him to just grab my head and face fuck me until he comes! Then I grabbed his hands to my head and sucked his cock into my throat. He got the message really quickly, and in just a minute he was spurting his come directly into my belly.

As he recovered, I stood up and gave him a big kiss. "That ought to set you up for tonight – take the edge off so you don't come too quickly." He grinned at me. "I'll be ready to go in about an hour – have a light dinner, since I know there will be food once we get there." At that point I went to the bathroom and began to get really clean. I flushed my ass with an enema, and then repeated it to be sure I was clean. I took a shower and applied body lotion all over. I packed us an over night bag with the bare essentials – basically, t-shirts, underwear and gym shorts. Not that I'd ever done anything but go around buck naked, but I wanted to be safe in case things had changed. As our deadline was approaching, I slipped a dress over my head, made sure it was easy to lose, put sandals on my feet and pronounced myself ready to go. For his part, Warren had put on an Hawaiian style shirt over black jean. He too wore sandals but I stopped him.

"You aren't seriously wearing underwear, are you?" I asked. "I don't mean to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, but really! You are going to be out of them pretty quickly, and they will be one more thing to try to keep track of. If you are uncomfortable being naked, I put a pair of your gym shorts in the bag."

"Wait. Let me fix things" he said, slipping off his sandals, then dropping his jeans and briefs. He stepped out of the briefs, put the jeans back on and almost caught his hardon when he went to zip them up. I guess now I could see why he might have wanted to wear them. But he managed to get himself zipped up again, and we left, arm in arm. The drove to Peggy's was relatively short. They lived out on the edge of town, and had 5 acres of property. That meant there was a very long driveway heading to their house, and we were one of about a dozen cars parked in front of the house. The house was large and well lit, and the noise of people being friendly and happy came through the open windows.

"Last chance, Warren. I know a lot of these folks, and I am completely comfortable. But you might not be. You don't have to go through with this, you know." He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Cathy, having you back in my life has been the most amazing thing ever. Makes me realize what a jerk I was to let you go. All I want is for you to be happy and to never want for anything. While you might be able to puff up your bust with silicone, I can't do anything about my dick. It's not thick like you like them. So let's let you have what you like. Seeing you happy will make me happy. Do you get it?"

I was crying tears of joy by this point. "I get it. I'm humbled and amazed at who you are, and fuck, I am horny as hell! I want to be your slut. All you have to do is tell me to fuck someone and I will. You just have to enjoy my performance. You are the most amazing man I know. Now let's go fuck!"

With that we bounded up the stairs. Peggy, my dear friend, met us at the door. She had a large erect cock in her hand, attached to someone I didn't know yet, and other than that she was naked. Peggy's petite – hell, she's tiny! Four foot eleven on a good day, with a pair of tits all out of proportion to her height. She had a landing strip of public hair above her mons. She let got of that cock and wrapped her arms around me and we hugged like long lost friends. Which, I suppose, we had been. She whispered in my ear during that hug "I'm sorry for Greg. Now introduce me to his successor!" We broke apart, laughing, and I did the introductions.

"They are 42DD, Warren." She said.

"What? I didn't, I mean, I..." he stammered.

"Honey, every man I've ever met – especially when I am naked – wants to know. And I learned long ago that God gave 'em to me and I needed to be proud of 'em in His honor." We all laughed. "Now get naked already. Cathy knows where to leave your things. Come back out and we'll introduce you to everyone. And, if you hadn't noticed, Cathy is already drooling over Marty's cock. Aren't you, girl?"

"Busted. Not only am I drooling, but my pussy has turned into Niagra. That's the kind of meat I need. Hello Marty, I'm Cathy and I'm a size queen. This is Warren, the man I've been in love with for a long time and only just met again recently." That certainly got a reaction! Marty looked puzzled, Peggy grinned a Cheshire smile and Warren seemed to have tears in his eyes.

We stepped in and headed down the first corridor. In what was usually a guest bedroom we stripped and left our things, then hand in hand we went back to the party. Before we turned the corner and entered the main room, I stopped him.

"Warren, I meant what I said back there. I didn't know I felt that way until it came out of my mouth, but I want you to know I am flat out in love with you. We're here because you love me – that's been pretty damned obvious for a long time – and I'm telling you that I'm so in love with you that if you said we had to leave and I had to give up things like Marty's dick, I'd do it. So one more time, before you watch me turn into a total whore, are you sure you want to stay?"

"Well, gee, after a setup like that, who wouldn't want to stay? There's an old saying – every man wants his girl to be a virgin in public and a whore in bed – and you are willing to fulfill on that. And if there isn't such a saying, there ought to be, by the way! Now give me a kiss that tastes only like you, and let's go play!" We kissed, deeply and passionately, and then I took his hand and we walked into the playroom.

To a fucking standing ovation! I was shocked, surprised and frankly, moved to tears. Even the people there I didn't know were standing and applauding. Two by two, the other four couples who had started this thing with me and Greg came to welcome me back and to be introduced to Warren. Peggy had evidently been burning up the phone lines, retelling my story.

Amanda and David were the first to greet us. Amanda was the physical education teacher at the local high school (where Warren was eventually going to be working) and her body looked it. She was tan all over and her body was taught and trim. Her boobs were small – almost non-existent, actually – but her nipples were almost ¾ inch long. I remember sucking on them The look in her eyes said she remembered my sucking on them as well. We hugged and simply held each other until both David and Warren started coughing. Sheepishly, we released each other. I turned to Warren.

"You are going to be working with Amanda – she's the phys ed teacher at the high school. I'm told that she gets propositioned by students of both sexes – you can see why. Amanda, Warren and I go way back, and after 15 years apart he's now living with me and we haven't made further plans." Warren stuck out his hand as if to shake, and Amanda simply swatted it away and leaped up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist! His expression of surprise was priceless! David and I cracked up, and eventually they did as well. I let them get acquainted as I moved into David's arms.

"Well, either Amanda's committed to giving you a set of blue balls, or you're glad to see me!" That got the laugh I wanted. David was Greg's best friend, and we'd yet to discuss his loss, even three years later. See, despite all the macho bullshit, guys really are tender. Hell, they can be amazingly fragile – I think they do that macho stuff to cover that up, frankly.

"I miss him, Cathy" he said, tears flowing freely. "I know that you back with us all would make him happy. It certainly makes me and Mr. Woody happy!" We laughed.

"Well, we'll just have to return the favor to Mr. Woody some time tonight, won't we?" I asked. "I think we better separate these two – more people want to meet us." Amanda climbed down from Warren.

"All he could talk about was wanting you to be fulfilled! He didn't even say a word about having a fit, naked woman wrap her legs around his waist. You don't want to lose him, love" she whispered in my ear before moving on.

Warren looked at me. "What did she say?"

"Girl talk. Just girl talk." I smiled, and turned to greet Avery and Donna. Avery was the first black man we had allowed to join us – mostly because of Donna. He was an imposing guy; former military with more than a few scars on his body, shaved head and the warmest smile we'd ever seen. His cock was as special as he was – he could have done porno. And Donna was simply one of the most gorgeous women I knew. She was as tall as he was, a gorgeous coffee color, and there was an enormous, intricate tattoo where her boobs would normally be. She was the first woman any of us knew to have a double mastectomy and still be free to show her body. Every woman who ever met her left inspired. And those of us who swung both ways got even more – but that's another story.

"These two lovely folks are Avery and Donna. This is Warren. Get acquainted while I get reacquainted in my own way." Which meant I got on my knees, grabbed that cock and began to kiss it and lick it and caress it and encourage it to grow as big and fat as it could.

I heard Donna speak up to Warren. "I swear, Warren, she never got enough of his dick. Of course, that's pretty much the way it is for all the women here, but Cathy especially."

"And you don't mind?" asked Warren.

"Hell no. He's got way more than I need – I'm into sharing the wealth! And I get plenty in return – he's happy as a clam, and I get lots more variety in my life. I mean, there's nothing like taking that big stick of his – but sometimes I prefer a little less pain and effort, if you know what I mean. See, you and I need to get better related tonight at some point. Now tell me, your woman is down on her knees, doing her best to stuff Avery's big chocolate log down her throat – and she can do it, unless she's out of practice – and you are just calm as a cucumber. That's a very unusual thing. You must be a very unusual man."

I wasn't able to hear more because by then Avery had resorted to an old favorite move – he covered my ears with his hands and began to slowly fuck my face. My pussy was dripping wet. Saliva was rolling from my mouth onto my tits. My mascara was beginning to run – and I was in heaven! I tried to pay attention to what was going on around me but Avery just increased his pace and I had to give him my full attention. He was banging on the back of my throat, and I was trying to relax the muscles enough to let him in when he stopped and took a hand away from one ear.

Warren's voice was like a magic wand. "You can do it. Give up your throat and show everyone what a slut you are!" That was all I needed. I wished him a kiss, took a deep breath and didn't wait for Avery. I opened my throat and pushed down to plant my face in his pubes. Two strokes later I felt him coming and I used my throat muscles to swallow, milking his big cock of all he could give me.

His hands came off my head, and I slowly pulled off his cock.

Someone said "she's back" and the place erupted in cheers and laughter. Donna and Warren helped me to my feet as Avery fell back into a recliner.

"Once again, Cathy, you made my man a very happy camper. You are the only woman I know of who can swallow his entire cock. Although I don't know if I should say this, but it seems that Eddie is trying to take your place" said Donna, winking.

"I heard" I said. "More power to him."

"Or more dick to him, actually" said Warren, attempting to make a joke. I caught Donna's eye and we did a mutual scowl – and when he started to get worried that he'd said the wrong thing we both cracked up.

"Hey, we got the joke. It IS funny. We were just messing with you!" He was relieved.

"She feels about him the way I feel about you" he said. "I can do this."

"She didn't always feel that way, but I'll bet she told you that while I was otherwise occupied, right?"

"She started to, but we got distracted watching you. Hell, EVERYONE got distracted when you swallowed that whole thing! But she and I are going to get better acquainted."

"Ha! That usually means she wants her ass fucked and saw the advantage you are over her big man! But that's fine with me. I trust them to let me be myself – and I trust them to take care of you. It's like I'm returning home!"

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12