I am His Proud, Willing Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got that impression. Meanwhile, let's meet more folks." And with that he turned to the couple coming up to meet us. "I'm Warren, and I'm proud to say that I'm in love with Cathy. Do you know her?"

"Warren, I'm Phyllis and this is Marty, and no, we didn't know Cathy before. But we sure got a sense of what she can do a few minutes ago! I know Marty is excited – he's way too big for me to swallow. But the though of Cathy doing to him what she did to Avery almost has him come without touching his cock! Really! I had to grab his balls to calm him down! And I want to meet a man who can do what you do – be happy to watch his wife show off her inner slut in public. You are going to have to train Marty. Soon!"

For my part, as she talked about his cock, I was drawn to it. He wasn't as long as Avery (maybe eight inches) but he seemed as fat as a soda can. I reached out to stroke it lightly as we talked a bit more. At the same time, Phyllis had her hand on Warren's cock.

"I'll definitely want more of this" I said. "But if I stop to take of every cock before I meet everyone people will likely leave before I can meet with them. So we'll be back. Tonight. I promise!" The look on Marty's face when I let go of his fuck stick was like a little kid having to give up his favorite show and go to bed. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Any hole you want tonight. It should be fun!" He lit up like that kid had just been given a bowl of candy.

The next couple we met seemed to surprise Warren. Peggy and Eddie were my dearest friends, and they seemed a lot older than everyone else there. Eddie noticed his reaction and responded in his usual, charming way.

"Hello Warren. Thank you for helping Cathy recover her joy of life. Our oldest daughter, Claire, was her maid of honor fifteen years ago. She's been like family ever since and we missed her terribly. You must be someone special to have reawakened her heart and refueled her sex drive. Welcome. And yes, we are the old folks here. A number of women have lived out their 'I wonder what it would be like to fuck daddy' fantasies with me."

Peggy chimed in. "And he gets to relive his "I wonder what fucking my daughter would be like" fantasies as well! I'm the "mother I wanted to fuck" to balance things out. The good news is that once they get that out of their system, we're just an older couple with enough sexual experience that we can deal with anything."

"Er, what about your daughter, sir? Cathy told me about two others and never mentioned Claire." Asked Warren.

"I'm right here! You don't have to talk about me like I'm gone or something!" And suddenly I had an armful of my best friend. And it really was an armful – she had inherited Peggy's chest – and Eddie's height. We hugged and danced like little kids, jumping up and down and laughing insanely.

"Did he?" I said, gesturing towards Eddie.

"Of course he did. And I discovered one of the reasons why mom put up with him all these years – he's not some hung bull, but boy does he have a way with his cock! I'm trying to get him to teach Jerry, but he doesn't see the need."

"I'm right, of course. Why should I try to emulate my father-in-law when she can fuck him any time she likes? She tried to do one of those Greek 'you ain't getting any until I get my way' things – and I didn't let it bother me in the least. I just kept showing up to the parties and taking anything offered. She eventually came around. I'm Jerry, by the way." Claire let go of me and hugged Warren, and I grappled with her big strong lug. My body reacted as well, since the last time I'd fucked him he had stayed hard for an hour and I just kept coming and coming.

"Tell me, Jerry, was that last time just your, or did you have some assistance?" I asked.

"I can't lie. It was a little blue pill" he answered.

"Let me know the next time you take it. I want a return match. I was sore for a week, but I know I lost track of the number of orgasms some time after 10." We laughed and I looked over at Warren. He was embracing both Peggy and Claire, and Eddie was standing up close to them. Damn if I didn't see tears!

""What the fuck? Why are you guys crying? What's wrong?" I asked.

They looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Wrong?" said Warren. "You silly woman. These are tears of joy and frankly, they're infectious. We all love you. They are happy to see you back in your old form. I'm thrilled to find people who love you as much as I do. These are tears of joy, you nitwit!" With that I joined in that hug.

Which turned into caresses and kisses. Peggy could still kiss better than damn near any man I knew. And maybe because of her size, Claire could do things to my boobs that only a woman would do. She found sensitive places that men ignore – all they seem to want is the nipple. Warren' cock was poking at my stomache, and I suddenly felt what had to be Jerry's erection working into the crack of my ass. It was love and joy and sex all in one hug.

I paused for a moment, breaking Peggy's liplock. "Warren, that thing I said about holding off until we meet everyone? Forget it!. Then I broke the embrace and addressed the entire room.

"Excuse me, can I have your attention? Can you pause whatever sucking or licking or fucking you're doing for a minute." I waited until I had everyone's attention.

"My name is Cathy. My husband Greg and I helped form this group years ago. I was the wild woman then. I'm thinking I'd like to lay claim to that title again. This is Warren, and he rescued me from three years of depression and desperation after Greg died. Warren is a special man – when he heard what a big part of my life this had been, he immediately had me reach out to Peggy. I've met some of you. I'm going to meet all of you. If we haven't been introduced before we have sex, don't let it worry you. Fuck me silly first and then we'll do introductions. So who wants a blowjob like I gave Avery?"

There was applause, wolf whistles and suddenly a number of women were relegated to watching as I sank to my knees and found myself surrounded by at least eight cocks in varying stages of erection. Some were familiar – Avery, Marty, David, Eddie and Jerry – and some were new to my notice. I felt my pussy get soaking wet, and I grabbed one in each hand and brought a third one to my mouth.

"If you can't get it up after a blowjob, you might want to sit this one out. I intend to make each one of you come hard."

Peggy piped up. "Don't worry, Cathy, membership fees now pay for the little blue pill for all the men – and birth control for all the women. They'll get it up again tonight even if you think you've sucked them dry." That brought a round of laughter.

I didn't have every man in front of me. Warren was on the sidelines. A few others were busy some of the other woman very happy. I'd get around to them. So I just spent the next 45 minutes moving from cock to cock. Everyone got deepthroated – I had to reclaim my reputation, didn't I – and pretty soon they started to come. I'm a swallower, but some of the guys were obviously fans of porn videos, so they pulled out before I got a taste and proceeded to paint my face, or blow on my boobs. I didn't care – I would take come anywhere. After such a long absence from the whirlwind of the club, it was all welcome where ever it went.

Pretty soon all the men in the circle stepped back, having surrendered their baby juice to me. I looked to the side and saw Warren's cock buried in Donna's ass, as I had predicted. "Mmm" I said. "That looks like fun! Okay men, I have two other holes and they have yet to be used tonight. Here are the rules – eight inches or more go in my pussy. Everyone else can use either hole. Get it up again and give this slut as much dick as you can!"

The rest of the evening was a blur. One after another, a big cock would lie down, I'd straddle him and let it fill me, and then I'd feel someone's cock work into my ass. There were more than a few moments when I did that airtight thing – one in every hole. Their come served to keep my holes lubricated. I would come on a big cock, and the dick in my ass would add to the sensations. Then whoever it was would shoot his sperm into my ass and I'd get replacements for them both.

Eventually, no one was in line for my ass. All the big cocks were too pooped to pop. I was still horny, and that's when some of my girlfriends moved in. Claire was the first. E flipped me on my back straddled my head and lowered her hairy snatch onto my face at the same time she leaned forward and began to eat the come flowing from my twat. Our boobs pressed into one another. Then I felt other hands and mouths. I just surrendered completely to the sensations running through my body until I passed out.

I woke up to Warren standing over me, and he was jerking off and getting ready to come.

"Did you like it?" I asked, through the drying come on my face. "Did you like seeing your woman become a three hole slut for everyone in the place? Think you can tolerate that over and over again?"

His answer came in a shower of his come all over me.

"Yes!" he said as he showered me with his love.

12