All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 11'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

OMG, do I know the feeling. I broke up with my two year steady girlfriend on graduation night. Still bothers me all these years later. Fortunately there had been no sex to charge the emotions, as she was a nice Catholic girl and that was a much different society than today. Great writing, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

This continues to be an extremely well done series. Captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your the one who made him a supposed genius. Breakup at a party?

Just getting stupider. Why not just show up at her house with Anna and tell her there's been a change of plans? Don't know where this will end up for Jack, Beth, and Anna, but Kimmy deserves a much better person than Jack is, and may ever be. Why don't you make her become a crack whore or something so we don't feel so god damned sorry for her? Well, at least he taught her a good lesson about attaching yourself to assholes. Yeah, she, and her little sister, will learn a lifelong lesson from the Valedictorian, who loves them all. Bullshit talks, men walk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story

He comes off as an ass. Cheating on his gf before breaking up with her. Shitty thing to do to someone who you supposedly loved at one point. It wasn't a drunken indescretion...it was a conscious effort to conceal and hurt. Like I said...shitty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kind of understand why no one wanted to publish this.

It's pretty cliched. Nerd to popular. Bully to friend. Book smart but not street smart. Drunken teenage threesome. Unrequited love. Unobtainable girl.

With the way you started the story, maybe you should convert this into a screenplay and try and sell it to MTV or Lifetime.

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
Disagree with the first three anonymous comments

Think the plot is fine. As far as the mistakes it is a coming of age story. In my own life and those kids I have counseled it is obvious that love and sex cause many an error. Glad you show that kind of turmoil in your plot. Your characters are growing and as they grow choices are made. As the speech indicated never know the ramifications of those choices. For example, Kimmy made the choice to work, save and go with him without any communication. It might have turned out differently if she had. My only problem with the story is that I am more turned on by Kimmy's body type that Anna so I was rooting for her. Interestingly enough when I coached cross country more of the runners were slender than built like Anna. Those that were had problems with their shoulders and back. Needed good bras

RickfromillinoisRickfromillinoisabout 9 years ago
A very good story.

This is a very well written story. Yes, the main character makes some personal mistakes. He's a teenager with hormones running rampant, and he is tempted by good looking women. I find the storyline not only were realistic, but also captivating. Well done!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
with all the pre semester hoopla

I am surprised they are still at home on August 29. Freshman Orientation. Registration. Dorm assignments. etc.

How is it that all the C- cheerleaders are heading off for College? And most of the Universities are the big names in CA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, when I was about that age, under similar circumstances, I broke a girl’s heart. Knew that, for the sake of my psychiatric health, I needed a life partner. Thought I saw better odds with someone else. Still feel shitty about it over 40 years later. If I encounter her, all I’ll be able to offer is my humble apology. It won’t be worth much, but I’ll give it anyway. Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ouch.

Lisa, I know you've forgiven me, but I'm still sorry, almost forty years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
235 Followers
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES