I am Jealous of Ex-husband's New GF

Story Info
I cheated on my husband and now he has a new gf.
1.1k words
4.11
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were getting together as a family for our daughter's birthday for the first time since I got divorced from my husband last year, and this made me very nervous. Even though I'm a messy and sex-addicted weird person (that's what one of my ex-bfs said about me), I had some luck with my life and eventually married a 6-foot-tall blond businessman. It didn't take long because I cheated on him. Yes... I will not give any detail because I am already really regretful. Our marriage lasted 3 years. Then my husband, Joel, wanted a divorce and now I'll be seeing him again after a year.

May God help me because I was so embarrassed that I cheated on someone like him and he looks like a real goddamn model.

While I was making preparations at home, I decided to throw these nonsense thoughts out of my head. I'm a civilized woman, and tonight I'm going to treat him in a very civilized way like all ex-husbands and wives do. I may have betrayed him in the past, but that doesn't mean anything anymore. He probably doesn't care anymore. Hopefully...I completed the preparations and one by one, I greeted my daughter's friends, their parents and some acquaintances. Everything seemed fine. When the bell rang for the last time, I realized that I was trembling as I walked towards the door. Damn it.

When I opened the door, I saw my tall and handsome husband--my ex-husband--Those clear blue eyes and blond hair were what I expected to see. He looked really good. He was dressed in a black suit, the color he never gave up. He smiled at me, we said hello, he asked how I was, and I kissed him on the cheek and invited him in without making obvious that I was trying not to die on the spot. That's when I noticed the blonde bitch behind him. He introduced her as his girlfriend. Fuck. OK. I wasn't expecting this. I have never been with anyone else since the divorce cuz I was feeling too guilty. I kissed her reluctantly and took them inside.

My daughter was very happy to see her father. The cake was cut and the presents were opened. It had been a beautiful birthday. Everyone was chatting, playing games and mingling with each other. I guess even though it makes me happy to see my daughter happy, it made me very angry that my husband - my ex-husband - seemed so excited while introducing his girlfriend to everyone. My eyes met with Joel's several times and he was smiling at me. I tried to look happy as much as I could and I smiled back but I was dying inside.

I was really starting to get nervous and I went to the bathroom to wash my face and my hands. I deserved all this. I had no right to be jealous, but I couldn't help the anger inside me. After looking at myself in my bathroom mirror, I lowered my head and hoped this evening would be over as soon as possible. When I lifted my head, I saw Joel's reflection in the mirror. I turned around in disbelief. He was there. I never knew when he entered. I was frozen.

He walked towards me and took my face in his hands and started kissing me. His kisses were full of lust and longing. I did not resist him. So I attacked his lips and kissed them while giving them tiny little bites. He moaned every time I bit him and pressed his crotch against mine. I think I'll get f*cked soon. And the person to do it was my ex-husband, whom I hadn't seen for a year. I thought he hated me. Especially when I saw that woman next to him, I thought we had no chance. Now we were making love. He placed kisses on my neck and unbuttoned my shirt until my bra was revealed. He started to pull my mini denim skirt up. I forgot the divorce, the guests and the blonde.

At that moment, the door opened. Damn. The door was not locked. The blonde with whom Joel had come in. All of a sudden, guilt and shame took over me and I tried to cover myself up. Joel was looking at her too. There was no sign of anger on the girl's face, on the contrary, her beautiful brown eyes were looking with desire. When she turned and locked the door, I started to panic. What the f*ck was this? She approached Joel and kissed him. A french kiss, dammit. All this happened when there were so many guests in the house. Hopefully they were too busy with games and etc. I didn't want anyone to know about it, so I hoped that no one would suspect our absence.

Then the girl approached me and kissed me. I responded to her kiss, even though I was confused. Whatever this was..I joined in. Joel grabbed my arm and sat me on the closed toilet seat. He spread my legs sideways. Was this some kind of revenge? Even so, I didn't want to stop them. I watched as Joel grabbed the blonde's hair and brought his head between my legs. The girl pulled my panties to the side and stuck her tongue in. Joel covered my mouth with one hand and absorbed my moan.

Joel then unzipped his pants and revealed his huge cock. The blonde began to lick. I watched for a while and then I joined. The blonde kissed me from time to time while licking his dick. Joel picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He slipped between my legs and pulled my skirt upper. He slowly inserted his huge penis inside me and started to fuck me standing up. He was kissing the blonde girl at the time. I turned his face towards me and got my share.

Then Joel grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up and bent my back as I stood. He pulled my denim skirt up again and got inside me. The blonde was playing with joel's balls and making horny noises. After a while, Joel got out of me and put the blonde in the same position and dealt with her. Then he got out of her and headed towards me. He continued in the same position. Finally, he grabbed both of us by the hair and made us kneel down and ejaculated on our faces.

They got up as if nothing had happened. Joel pulled up his pants and fastened his belt as the blonde wiped his face with a paper towel. I was still in shock. I watched as they both turned their backs towards the door. Joel held the door for her, and she turned her face and gave me her sly smile then she walked out. Joel turned, gave me a half-smile, and left too. My breasts were exposed, my skirt was on my waist, my hair and makeup were messy. and I had my ex-husband's cum on my face.