All Comments on 'I Am Life'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayover 2 years ago

Deep and lovely!

ericthebardericthebardover 2 years ago

I'm going to be honest: I skimmed the sex because the actual story grabbed me and drove me to the end. This was an excellent short. You captured the feeling, the emotion, the sense of desolation and directionless yearning well.

Full stars and applause.

FrelnorFrelnorover 2 years ago

I'm glad you're back.

I can't really say I liked this story, but also can't stop thinking about it.

That's how it's supposed to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.... This is about as deep as a 14 year olds tumbler posts. I couldn't even decide if it was more incel or femcel.... But then again, if a drunk ass reader can't figure out your story, it's not a good sign either way.

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 2 years ago

I loved it. I love stories that ponder the meaning of life and existence. You did a fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seems this one is attracting some mixed reviews, however I thought it was really great. Probably as I really empathize with "broken" people and their lives, if nothing has ever gone wrong for you it's going to be hard to appreciate how nicely written this short was.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

I’m 100% with ericthebard’s comments, you absolutely nailed it to the point where the sex was superfluous. For me, it was the procrastinator’s conundrum tied in with the way modern life demands perfection and if you don’t have it, any self belief/confidence evaporates.

I understand some people have a “marmite” reaction to this story, I loved it, but my metric for judging stories is based almost entirely on writing quality and the breadth of imagination used when creating a story, this one ticked all the boxes, 5⭐️ Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...