I Am Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby, you are the most beautiful and important woman in the world. Tell me how beautiful you are.

I shake my head. Slick with my pleasure, my warm slit expands and I feel something enter me. I look down but see nothing there. A warm gust of wind blows over me and I feel the sensation of someone fucking me. I moan out in pleasure.

Tell the world how beautiful you are.

"I'm...oh my god."

My body is stationary. Though I can feel something thrusting in and out of me, I'm not bouncing back and forth but instead just feeling the sensation of it. I can feel what must be a hundred hands running all over my body. My breasts, my mouth, my neck, my thighs, all parts of me are ignited in the pleasure. It's a sensation overload.

Aaabbbbbyyyyyyy, the voice whispers.

"I...am...beautiful," I yell out in pleasure.

I yelp as I feel something lift me up and turn me over. I'm now on all fours. My back arched with a few leaves still stuck to it, my head lifting up to the tree I had been leaning on, my legs spread. My hair falls to each side of my face and I see bits of leaves stuck in it. The wind blows from under me, turns up my face and goes down my back, between both cheeks of my ass, and back up my stomach again. A cyclone of warm passionate air blowing along my body as I feel the same sensation of being penetrated again. I yell out in pleasure.

I moan. "How are you doing this?"

I now hear the voice as a whisper, as if it's right next to my ear.

Think of what you want.

With all of my senses being assaulted at the same time, I have no control over my thoughts. In response to the voice, my mind shows me the answer. Not a conscious response, but more a reaction rooted in a truth I feel I don't deserve. In my mind I see Troy.

He desires you.

I shake my head. "No he doesn't."

The force thrusting in and out of me from behind picks up and I tense my whole body as I arch my back. My nipples feel the warm air coursing over them as well as my asshole.

He does. You just need to believe in yourself. Say his name.

"Troy," I yell.

Again.

"Troy!"

One more time.

"TROY!"

And suddenly my body explodes. A warm gush of passion floods out of my slit and I yell out in pleasure. My body jerks as the orgasm works its way through me. Every muscle I have is on fire until suddenly it's not. The orgasm is over and I fall to the ground, weak and tired.

The voice again sounds like a whisper. Life can only help those who help themselves. Take a leap of faith and all will be yours.

Then just as strangely as it started, it all stops. The leaves stop moving, the wind is gone. The forrest returns to its silence, the only sound being me.

"Hello?" I call out. "Are you there?"

No answer.

"Hello?" I yell a little louder, but then look down at myself. I almost forgot I'm fully naked. The last thing I want is for someone to find me like this.

I brush the leaves and dirt off my body and start to dress. I would think that maybe I passed out and dreamt what just happened if it weren't for the fact that the inside of my legs are slick with the smell of sex and have that pleasurable sore feeling of being fucked good and well. I've never came so hard in my life and yet what was it?

I am life, I remember it saying. Life? What the hell does that mean? When I'm finally fully dressed, I walk back down the path in the direction I came. I don't run home but instead walk. The bewilderment I feel disorienting. When I finally get back to my house, I see Troy getting into his car.

He sees me in my running clothes, despite it being later than normal. "Good time today?" He asks as usual.

I look down at my watch and realize the workout has been ticking along this entire time. I look up and smile at him.

"Yeah, actually. It was."

I hesitate for a moment and so does he. We both just stand there staring at each other. I'm about to say something when finally he says, "Well I'll see you later."

"Yeah," I say disappointed. "See you later."

He gets in his car and drives away. As I approach my front door, I'm positive my mother will confront me with another "where were you" seeing as how I'm getting back much later than I normally do. I walk through the door but only hear the TV in the living room. I walk past the dining room and see my dad in a meeting. He glances up, but when he sees me he makes no motion to say hello and just goes back to looking at his laptop. When I get to the stairs, I see the back of my mom's head, sitting on the couch watching TV.

"I'm back," I say.

She doesn't respond, though I know she heard me. I'm only a couple feet away. I suddenly get the impression that maybe my dad's threat was serious. I walk up to my room to take a shower and maybe Google "what to do when a forrest has sex with you."

**********************************************************************************************

I wake the next morning feeling hung over, though I had nothing to drink the night before. I couldn't sleep. The bombardment of emotions coursing through me made it impossible to rest. There's fear from the strangeness of what happened, pleasure for obvious reasons seeing as how I've never cum like I did yesterday, curiosity from wondering if it'll happen again if I go back there, but most of all happiness. There's something about the encounter that seems to have filled a void inside me I didn't know existed. I know I've had thoughts of uselessness lately and yesterday's experience did nothing to cure that. So why is it I feel content? What else am I battling under the surface? How can someone be such a mystery even to themselves? That's when I remember something the...whatever it was said to me.

You are beautiful.

Just the memory of that sends a wave of warmth through my body. What did I say to cause the voice to say that?

You are beautiful.

I take a few deep breaths, soaking in this feeling of beauty. I have to see for myself. I get out of bed and stand in front of my full-length mirror. I'm still wearing my pajamas, a short pair of purple spandex shorts and a black tank top. I don't wear a bra or panties to bed for obvious reasons (though sometimes I find men don't understand that). Looking at myself, something seems different. My body is...the same...but not. I look into my own eyes and I can see what I feel but I can't quite put a word to it. Is it pride? Contentment? Is this how happy people feel all the time? I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor. I stare at the reflection of my breasts. Not the largest someone can have but no the smallest either. Like me, my breasts are remarkably average, another way to say forgettable. And yet there's something different about them. I always felt that way about my breasts, but now it feels like I'm just saying it. I don't feel it. I don't mean it.

I turn to side to see their silhouette and push my chest out. I can't help but smile. I turn to face the mirror again and cup my hands around them. I start to massage my breasts, taking deep soothing breaths in as I do. My nipples start to become erect in response, as if asking for more. As I stare at myself, I gently caress my nipples. Not only can I feel the enjoyment coursing through me, I can see it on me as well. I suppose I've never seen myself be pleasured before. Why would I? How many people have? There's something disarming about it. I give my nipples a slight pinch and feel a gush of warmth between my legs. I instinctively reach down and run my hands along my thighs, up to my hips. I cup my vagina, not touching the lips. I see the look in my reflection almost begging me to remove my shorts. I grab the sides of them and oblige, pushing the tight fabric down and flinging it away with my foot. I stand before the mirror fully naked and take my body in.

I am beautiful, I think. Why have I never seen it?

I reach down and push the folds of my lips away in search of my clit. Gently, ever so lightly, I move my finger back and forth, spreading the pleasure through my body. With my other hand, I run the tips of my fingers gently up and down my stomach, a move that for me is disarming, making me desire pleasure no matter what. I start to massage my clit a little faster, now the sound of my juices gushing along with me. My legs become weak and I fear I'm going to fall. The hand that was caressing my stomach now reaches out and braces me against the mirror. My face only centimeters from the mirror, I stare at myself eye to eye. I glance over at my bed and see what I almost forgot was there. THE pillow.

I quickly hop to the bed and grab the pillow and return to the mirror. Laying the pillow on the floor, I straddle it and place my hands on the floor in front of me. Keeping my head lifted so I can see myself, I start to thrust the pillow with my hips. The friction of the soft fabric against my wet lips sending waves of pleasure through my body. I let out a moan that is louder than anticipated. I become slightly aware of my surroundings, but not enough to stop. I'm at the point of no return. I start grinding the pillow faster, frustration trying to rock the orgasm out of me. I look back at myself in the mirror. My shoulders rise and fall with my heavy breathing, my face looking weak in its longing for release. Finally it arrives. My thighs clutch the pillow like a vice and I fall onto my side. I put my hands over my mouth in fear that I'll be caught by my parents downstairs. My legs twitch back and I push my stomach forward as the orgasm rocks my body. I can feel the pillow become wet with my pleasure and suddenly my body releases the tension I didn't realize was there. I finally roll onto my back and put the bottoms of my feet together, letting my knees fall to the side. The morning air hits my womanhood in a chilling way now that it's soaked. I lay like this for a few moments, letting my muscles rest. My arms are stretched out. I must look used up and the thought gives me a slight chuckle. I feel...how do I feel? This is something new. Something I haven't felt in a long time. Ideas are running through my head, too many to keep track of. Could this be...? Am I...

Motivated.

I feel motivated. I want to do something. Anything. I feel a confidence I haven't felt in years. It's almost as if I can do anything. Finally I sit up and look at the time. I'm going to fix my life today.

But first I need to go on my morning run.

Yes, my run. First my run and then I fix my life. I quickly get dressed into a fresh pair of running shorts and sports bra. I put a tight fitting light blue Nike top over it. Though my confidence is high, it's not quite at the "running in just a sports bra around my neighborhood" high. I hop down the stairs and lace up my running shoes before my parents have a chance to say anything to me. Although for all I know they're still giving me the silent treatment. I open the door and hop outside and that's when I see him.

Troy.

He's about to get in his car. When he sees me, he stops and smiles.

"Late start today?" He asks.

I don't know what it is but suddenly there's a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Uh...hi...I mean yeah," I stutter.

We stand there in silence and with each passing moment, I feel my confidence dissipating more and more. I want to say something to him. You're gorgeous. I want you. Do you see me? But all that comes out is nothing. I can see that now he's feeling a little awkward too.

"Well, good luck," he says as he ducks into his car.

"Yeah...thanks."

I walk to the sidewalk, giving him an awkward wave as I pass. I start the workout on my watch and begin jogging. I can't believe that just happened. I'm such a loser. He probably felt so awkward with me just standing there stuttering at him. It's a good thing he didn't ask me out on a date. What would I have to say? I'm living at home, unemployed. Oh you closed a major deal today? That's cool. I unlocked some hidden items in the fantasy game I play. So cool.

It's amazing how we can be different people in just a matter of minutes.

I get to the cul-de-sac and I know I should circle around it and head back, but there's a yearning in my heart for answers to what happened yesterday. I continue onto the hiking path and slow my run down to a job as I wind through the forrest. Finally I get to the place where it happened yesterday and I stop.

"Hello?" I call out hoping for a response, but there's nothing. "Hello? Are you there?" I must look insane right now. The only answer I receive is from a bird chirping atop a neighboring tree. I glance to the ground and see the remains of where I was laying yesterday. The leaves pushed aside from that spot and an odd piling of leaves circling the spot where the cyclone dissipated. Maybe I am crazy. It was all in my head. How could I have expected something like that to be real?

It felt real though.

That's when I feel a thrust on my stomach that pushes me back against a tree. Taken off guard, I frantically look around for who did it but find no one there. That's when I realize it. A cyclone of wind is blowing straight at me, pinning me against the tree. It hits my stomach and fans out to the sides, keeping my arms stretched out.

With the gift you were given, what did you do? The voice again.

"Gift?" I question, trying to speak over the sound of the wind. "What gift?"

Along with the wind pinning me against the tree, I feel a second lighter wind hit me right below my chin and fan out across my shoulders. This one a more caressing feeling.

The gift of worth.

"What does that mean? Who are you?"

The wind stops and I fall to my knees. I frantically look around for something to help me stay sane.

I am life.

"What does that mean? Please!"

Abby, why do you doubt yourself?

I don't know what to say to that. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I feel a rush of wind start from the ground and turn upwards at the bottom of my shirt. It lifts it slightly, but not enough to remove it.

"You...you want..."

Reveal who you are.

Just like yesterday, I lift my shirt over my head and remove my sports bra. The wind moves to my breasts and the warm air runs along my nipples. The first reaction I feel is between my legs.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

You are worthy.

I shake my head and a moan from the pleasure escapes my lips. "Of what?"

I will show you.

A cyclone of leaves swirl around me and for the first time, the wind actually lifts me off the ground. It moves my hips forward and my shoulders back and suddenly I'm laying on my back.

Reveal yourself.

The wind swirls around the waistband of my pants. I obey and lift my hips so I can slide them down. I kick my shoes off and remove my pants with my feet, lastly taking my socks off. I'm about to lay my legs flat on the ground but the wind pushes them back. My knees are bent, pointed up, and then are pushed to my sides. This time the force is strong. I can almost feel hands holding my legs apart. The wind picks up and blows through me, starting at my pussy and running along the top of my body, breaking apart at my chin. The flow is constant and my body tenses up from the mixture of pleasure and fear.

"I don't understand," I mutter through gasps of bliss.

You are worthy.

"Of what?!" I yell.

"Abby?"

I hear a new voice. Not the forrest but a person. Unable to move my body, I crane my neck up to see. To my horror, Troy is standing there, a look of complete shock on his face.

"Troy?! I...I..."

"I'm sorry, I..." He stutters. He makes a move to turn and go, but a new cyclone of leaves pushes him back.

You are worthy.

"What?" Both Troy and I say at the same time. We look at each other, both equally mystified.

"You can hear it too?" He asks me.

The wind courses over my body and I moan slightly as I say, "yes." I take a deep breath. "I thought I was crazy."

"So did I," he admits.

Reveal yourself.

"What?" He asks, shocked. "What does that mean?"

"It wants you..." I try to explain. "It wants you to remove your clothes."

Reveal yourself.

Troy lifts his shirt over his head, revealing a very defined flat stomach. I had no idea. I glance up to his face and see he's staring at me. I try to smile but then there's a pressure on my nipples that sends a jolt of pleasure through me so much so that I have to arch my back to let it run its course..

Reveal yourself.

I look back up and see Troy awkwardly unbuttoning his pants. He removes his shoes with his feet and slides his pants down. He leaves his boxer briefs on and looks at me. I can clearly see the bulge in his pants. Then I realize the wind isn't blowing along his body. The only stimulation he has is...me. I look to him.

"Reveal yourself," I whisper.

He takes a deep breath and slides his boxers down and pushes them to the side with his foot. His beautiful cock pops out, pointing directly at me. He's fully hard. He moves to cover his cock with his hands but a new wind picks up and forces his arms to stretch out. Again I'm lifted off the ground and put into a kneeling position. Similarly Troy is also lifted and pushed into a kneeling position and we both kneel in front of each other, eye to eye, only a few inches apart. I can almost feel the warmth emitting from his cock.

Reveal yourself.

We both look confused.

"There's nothing more to take off," I say.

Reveal your truth to one another.

We both look at each other, not sure what to do.

Who are you?

I look into Troy's eyes. "I...I'm Abby. I'm...There's nothing sp-" Suddenly I can't speak. I want to say there's nothing special about me. I try again. "There's nothing s...there's nothing s..."

Only truth.

Troy looks at me with a confused look, not sure what's happening to me. "I'm Troy," he begins. "I'm just...a guy. I work a lot. Don't have a lot of time for da-" Now he can't speak and he looks at me in horror and recognition. "No time for da-" he tries again.

Only truth.

I look around us at the swirling leaves. They encircle us so fully that I can no longer see the forrest around us.

"Are you trying to say," I begin. "Are you trying to say you don't have time for dating?"

He nods.

Only truth.

"But that's not really true?" I ask.

He looks down and takes a deep breath. Finally, he looks back up into my eyes and shakes his head.

"What's the truth then?"

"I..." He's breathing heavily but his eyes are locked on me. "I'm afraid."

I'm taken aback. What could he possibly be afraid of when it comes to dating? He's gorgeous.

"Of what?" I whisper.

"That I'm-" Again he's cut off. He looks frustrated and looks around at the swirling of leaves. He lowers his head and looks at the ground as he continues. "I feel ugly." It's almost a whisper. A deeply buried secret.

"You?" I blurt out. "But you're gorgeous."

He looks up at me, searching my face for any trace of lying.

Only truth, the voice reminds us.

A small and desperate smile warms his face.

"I feel ugly," I admit to him.

His smile turns to a frown. He looks to not understand what I'm saying.

"I...I feel useless. Lost." I'm surprised I'm able to say these things to him, but I feel disarmed and vulnerable. "I wish...I wish I was a different person. A better person."

We both look at each other. I realize that my arms are on his shoulders and his are on my hips. I don't even remember when that happened. The wind and the leaves circle around us in a disorienting dance and Troy and I stare at each other in disbelief and understanding.

"But you're perfect," he says.