I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
Adjusting to chastity. Cleanup and more training.
10k words
4.54
8.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to my car proudly wearing my collar and the lipstick Mistress had branded me with. It took a few moments to adjust the chastity cage inside my pants when I sat down in order to allow me to drive with some level of comfort.

I was tired. My body was throbbing and humming and numb all at the same time. My initial thought was to get home, have some food and figure out how to live in a collar and a cage.

While I drove, I recalled the last two days. As I went through all the things I joyously endured to please my Mistress, my pride grew. I was a few blocks from home when I realized I wanted to advertise my pride in being owned by Mistress Raven. I turned into the neighborhood grocery store parking lot and went in. I roamed the aisles slowly. Some people didn't see me, being shrouded within their own world. Others looked away in awe, possibly in fear and possibly in shame for me. Others struggled with staring and avoidance. This last group was the most fun to follow and get close to. I did grab some groceries. The cashier, who was familiar to me, spoke to me and found herself in that last group, wanting to look and take in everything but also not wanting to know what all she saw might mean.

I returned to the car and took a selfie showing the bags of groceries, making sure my collar and lipstick were visible, planning to later share it with Mistress.

I smiled and laughed to myself driving the last few blocks home. I was about to send the grocery store picture to Mistress after putting away my groceries, unable to stop smiling, when another idea hit me.

I went upstairs and put on my tightest jeans, confirming in the mirror that the cage was making an exaggerated bulge in my crotch. I took another picture, then walked the two blocks to the local variety store.

I was obviously a site to behold. There were countless double takes by neighbors, men and women alike, and the owner of the variety store was unable to find a place to look when I stood at the counter asking for several items. I didn't really need anything, I only wanted to extend my stay in their presence. I took a few pictures when they had turned their back.

I sent the photos to Mistress when I got back home, thanking her for making me so proud. She simply said, "Good boy."

My sleep was fitful trying to get used to wearing a cage. In the morning I showered then spent a little more time than usual trying to find clothes that wouldn't loudly advertise my predicament to my co-workers.

At 9:50 I received a text message from Mistress.

"Go to the bathroom. Strip and send me a picture so I know you are complying with my rules. I want the picture in the next 15 minutes or you will pay on your next visit if it takes longer."

I had 10 minutes before my next meeting. Grabbing what I needed for that meeting I rushed into the bathroom, stripped and sent the photos. I received no reply from Mistress and was 2 minutes late for my meeting.

I received the same request at 2:50 and 4:50. I accepted Mistress' timing to account for the possibility I was in a meeting. I appreciated that.

Tuesday morning when I woke up I had a text message from Mistress. "Wear tight underwear today and snug pants. Send me photos before you leave for work. You need my approval before leaving. You must also send me a video of you peeing at a urinal sometime today."

So much for not advertising my cock in a cage situation at work. I selected pants a little tighter than may have been required but I didn't really have time to go through several changes before leaving. Mistress approved the first set of photos I sent to her.

I did get several looks from people at on the train and at work. Some in disgust, some might have been women expressing interest in a characteristic of me they hadn't noticed before. I didn't understand the significance of the tight underwear at first, but once I had to sit down and move about, I realized the tight underwear didn't allow me to easily adjust the position of the cage.

I sent two sets of photos during the day showing my cage pressing against my pants and naked. The urinal video took some time to set up, trying to hold my phone, my caged cock outside my pants not splashing all over me and not having my pants fall to the floor. I will admit, I did splash some urine on my trousers and shoes. It was nothing some paper towel couldn't tidy up.

Tuesday night at 8:00pm I started preparing for my visit to Mistress Raven. After picking out the clothes I would wear, I packed a bag with work clothes for Wednesday in case Mistress made me to stay overnight.

I went through my standard cleaning ritual before flushing my ass with the enemas. I stopped after 4 and showered once more to make sure I was ready for my Mistress.

After my second shower, I saw I had a text message. It was from Mistress, telling me to wait in my car until she texted me in case her session ran long. I affixed my collar just before leaving my house.

I arrived 10 minutes early and waited in my car for Mistress' text message. I had trouble containing my excitement. Her message arrived at 9:37.

"Come in now. Knock lightly when you arrive. Step inside my door and strip without uttering a word. I will inspect you before you are allowed any further into my home."

"Yes Mistress. Coming now Mistress." I replied.

I was so filled with anticipation and excitement that my cock was already pushing against the cage. I knocked on Mistress Raven's door. I stepped inside and set down my bag when it opened. I immediately started undressing.

"You're much too slow. Next time you will undress in the hall before you knock on the door. What's in the bag?"

"Yes Mistress. Clothes for work tomorrow in case you need me to stay overnight."

"Wise. If you stay it will be to work or if I want you in the morning. If you stay, you will sleep in the cage, not in my bed."

"Yes Mistress."

"Come."

I followed Mistress into her dungeon. The bench was in the middle of the room, a stop watch next to peg 7, lube beside peg 1.

"Bring me the watch and get started. Your time had better improve. I am too tired to have to punish you for a poor time. I will if I must but it will not be pleasant for either of us."

"Yes Mistress."

"HURRY!" Mistress Raven screamed at me.

I ran retrieving the stop watch and racing back to the first peg. Mistress must not have enjoyed her client.

I lightly greased the first peg and my ass. Down. I only felt a small ouch at the initial penetration. Up, down. Mistress called out 'one'. I was rushing. The cage was crushing my balls whenever I bottomed out on the bench. Up, down, two. Fuck this anal stimulation was again filling my cock making the cage tug on my testicles. Up, in my haste the peg came out of my ass.

"FUCK! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY I'M TIRED! YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES STARTING NOW TO GET PEG 4 IN YOU ASS AND THREE COUNTS OR YOUR NIGHT WILL BE LONGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

Now I really focused on keeping the peg in my ass but moving quickly and still getting at least half the peg out on each trip up its length.

Up, Down, Zero. Up Down One. I squeezed lube onto my hand and greased the second peg. Up Down Two. Up Down Three.

I sat down on peg number 2 not caring about it's additional girth. Up Down One. Up down two. I squirted more lube into my hand. A huge glob came out. Much more than I wanted.

"1 minute" I heard Mistress announce.

Up Down Three, while I was greasing peg 3 trying to save some of the lube for peg four, I stood up, the bottle of lube slipped out of my hand and rolled about five steps away. I would retrieve it after I was done riding the fourth peg.

Up Down One. I reached for the fourth peg to use up some of the lube I was still holding in my hands. Up down two.

"30 seconds. You've done so well on these pegs, you're only getting an additional 2 minutes for the last three. Don't make me have to punish you. I'm tired and when I'm tired, I get cruel and I don't like being cruel."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Up Down Three. I looked at the bottle of lube. Five steps there, five steps back. No time. I sat down on the fourth peg and essentially fucked it, riding up and down three times in the last 20 seconds.

Two minutes. Three huge pegs. I stripped whatever lube I could from pegs 3 and 4 as I stood up, running my hands down the next two pegs.

"Ugh." I grunted, sitting down on the fifth peg. My balls stirred and throbbed. My ass stung. My cock ached, bent and scrunched inside the cage. Holy fuck. Up Down. No count. I grimaced. I leaned forward putting both hands on the bench. I made peg 5 a lover, riding it for three fast pumps. One. Two. Three. Mistress counted for me.

I grabbed peg 5 while I stepped to peg 6 but couldn't find any lube to speak of for the last peg. I stripped what I could from peg 6 before starting my journey down.

"Ahhhhhhh" I half moaned, half screamed when the peg first penetrated me. Fuck it was thick and long. My ass wavered between pain and joy while I slid down to the bottom. My first trip up was slow and the trip back down even slower. One.

"One minute left."

Fuck. I wasn't half way through the last three pegs. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"HMMMM." I grunted on trip two.

Two.

"HMMMMMMMMM". A longer grunt on trip three. But no count.

"MMMMMMMMMM!" I pushed up until I felt the tip about to leave my anus then let go allowing gravity to haul me back down forsaking all control of my descent.

"Three."

I was off peg 6 and just getting onto the all but dry peg 7 when Mistress called out "30 seconds."

I did not want to disappoint Mistress. I had less than 8 seconds per slide on peg 7. The first one down never counted for anything.

Peg 7 stretched and filled me. My ass was sore having gone so quickly on the first six pegs, not having given my anus time to adjust to the widening girths. It felt like a long time sliding 7 into me. I went to town fucking peg 7 with reckless abandonment.

"One. Two. Remain sitting there when you're done. Three." My mistress called out.

I sat there with peg 7 buried inside me. I had broken out in a cold sweat from the stress and discomfort. My anus pulsated around the peg unable to eject it, trying to embrace it. Mistress moved about the room. I didn't watch what she was doing.

"You dropped this", Mistress Raven said, handing me the bottle of lube. "That is the only thing I will help you clean up tonight."

"Thank you Mistress". I said, taking the bottle from her, unsure what I was supposed to with it.

"You were 4 seconds over your time. You surprised me. I didn't think you would get close to completing in the time I gave you."

"I tried Mistress. I did not want to disappoint you. You said you are tired. I did not want you to have spend energy punishing me."

"You did well. Your Mistress is pleased, but I still must punish you some for going over your time. Your nipples have been ignored tonight. Sit up straight so I can attach these."

Before I got completely straight, Mistress grabbed my right nipple, pinching it hard and attaching a clamp. My nipples had been awakened fucking the pegs. I wasn't aware that had happened until Mistress Raven touched me. I whimpered. Before the pain had eased my left nipple was in the grasp of the other clamp.

"Remember what this is?" Mistress asked holding up the Wartenberg Wheel.

"It's the Wartenberg Wheel Mistress."

"And what will Mistress do with it."

"Mistress will use it on me until I embrace it's energy."

"Very good. Spread your legs."

"Yes Mistress."

"Be ready my pet. This will be different than the last time because your ass is so very full right now."

"Yes Mistress."

Fuck. The pins felt a thousand times sharper. I jumped and felt my ass clench around the peg as soon as the wheel touched my thigh.

"There, there my pet. Don't say Mistress didn't warn you."

Mistress had rolled the wheel down my left thigh to my knee. Now she crossed over to my right thigh, rolling the wheel from my knee to my crotch.

I still wasn't ready for the wee pricks the wheel delivered.

"And just to give you a taste of what's to come, your Mistress so loves the lanes created by your chastity cage."

Mistress Raven ran the needles down one lane then up another raising droplets of blood along my cramped penis.

I was fighting the urge to writhe under Mistress Raven's attention. Next. she ran circles around my clamped nipples.

"Now you what's coming my pet. Now slide up and down on the peg three times before Mistress allows the wheel to take a second lap on your willing body. If only you hadn't been 4 seconds too long."

"Yes Mistress."

I made 3 more journeys up and down peg 7. My ass had relaxed, accepting the breadth of the peg. For the discomfort I was feeling from being so excessively filled, the resistance of this dry fat wooden phallus along my anal walls stirred more tingling in my cock and balls. I cursed my wanton ass knowing I would get no satisfaction tonight.

I settled onto the bench, my testicles being mashed by cage. Mistress stared into my eyes, placing the wheel at the top of my inner thigh. I held my leg steady, staring back at Mistress. About halfway to my knee, the pricks were stinging. My body tried to shift. Peg 7 prevented my ass from sliding anywhere. I was silently appreciative of my embedded anchor.

My Mistress amazes me in some way every time she allows me to visit her. With her eyes locked on mine she ran her prickly little wheel down my left leg, up my right, down one lane of my cage, up the next, around one nipple, across my chest, around the other.

"Not bad my pet. Much better. I can see you embracing my little porcupine on a wheel. But, we need at least one more lap."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I started a slide up the peg.

"Oh my sweet pet. Sit your ass down on that big pole. We will only do laps with the wheel. Mistress thinks you're enjoying your pole rides a bit too much maybe."

I sat down, actually pushing myself down as hard as I could, hoping to anchor my body to restrain any flinches the wheel might induce. It felt like my ass was cramping having be gaped open for this long.

Mistress and I held our stares again. I drew power from Mistress Raven's focus. Mistress completed another lap.

"Very good. One more like that and we're done."

Mistress added a little more pressure on the wheel. Surely, I would have blood tracks everywhere the wheel pierced me. On my cock, Mistress found two more lanes to use. I hummed a little but absorbed the pain without flinching.

"Well done my pet."

Mistress attached a chain to my nipple clamps, pulling up on the chain telling me it was time to slide off the peg. My ass quivered when the peg left me, my stretched cavity felt massively empty. Mistress tugged my chain forcing me to follow her into the bathroom."

Mistress had me pull out her cleaning and disinfectant products. She had a UV-light box to put items in for a final disinfecting that she brought out as well.

"You will clean and disinfect your bench, then put it back with its mate. After that, clean and disinfect the cross and the medical table, then all the toys on the medical stand and the stand. Once the toys are clean, I will show you how to use the UV light. I am going and shower. I will inspect your work when I am done."

Mistress watched me fill the two pails, one for washing the other for rinsing the contaminated sponges and clothes. She instructed me about how much soap and bleach to use. I carried all the materials out to the dungeon and went to work.

I had cleaned the bench and the cross twice each. I had just started on the bench when Mistress Raven called to me.

"Get in here and dry your Mistress."

I immediately stopped what I was doing "Yes. Mistress. Coming Mistress."

My cock was filling my cage before I entered the bathroom knowing I would be seeing my Mistress naked.

"The towels are there. Wrap my hair in one, dry my body with the other."

"Yes Mistress."

My eyes were straining not knowing where to look. I followed my instinct and previous instructions about what I could touch. After wrapping Mistress Raven's hair I started patting her back with my towel. My cock and balls were fighting with the cage. When I started patting Mistress Raven's ass, it hit me that my discomfort was Mistress Raven's intent when she asked me to dry her.

I stepped in front of Mistress Raven. I began patting dry her face and neck. Mistress grabbed my cage, the warmth of her hands raising a moan I tried to supress.

"Are you done with my backside?"

"Except for your legs, yes Mistress." I replied now patting her shoulders and chest above her breasts.

"And the back my legs end where?"

"Where your ass begins Mistress. AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Then you did a poor job DRYING MY ASS!" Mistress told me pulling and twisting my cage.

"Sorry Mistress. I tried."

"Tried. Tried. TRIED!!! Do you not consider the CRACK OF MY ASS, PART OF MY ASS?"

"Yes Mistress. Of course it is Mistress. I just didn't know if I had permission."

"DID I ASK YOU TO DRY ME?"

"Yes Mistress. You did Mistress." I was trying not to pant; trying to embrace the pain in my crotch. I was now patting her abdomen struggling about whether or not I should touch her tits.

"YOU WILL DRY MY ASS CRACK STANDING WHERE YOU ARE AND FOR EACH TIME YOUR CHEST BUMPS MY TITS, I WILL USE A DIFFERENT IMPLEMENT TO WHIP YOUR ASS."

"Yes Mistress." I almost asked if I should dry her tits but stopped myself, knowing I would suffer more yelling and more punishment.

I paused, then figured it out. I slipped the towel up under Mistress Raven's full tits, folded the towel over top, then lightly squeezed them allowing the towel to absorb the water on, under and between them. Mistress released her pull on my cage. I looked at my next challenge.

I reached behind Mistress with one hand, holding the towel against her back, allowing it to fall over her ass. I reached between her legs, grabbing the towel, wiggling it into her ass crack. I was about to successfully remove the towel not having bumped her tits when it hit me. If I am successful, I will take joy away from my Mistress. I pretended to lose my grasp on the towel, leaning forward bumping into her tits.

"One. Two.... Three." Mistress counted out the touches.

I pulled the towel back, happy I would receive the punishment Mistress wanted to give me.

I crouched down, patting dry her legs and feet, wondering how to safely dry her pussy. I stood, folded the towel over my hand, slid it between Mistress Raven's legs and held it there looking into Mistress Raven's eyes.

"Mistress, have I missed anywhere or may I get back to cleaning."

"You are done. My pet. Well done."

I went back to the medical table, cleaning and disinfecting it twice. Mistress came out of the bathroom wearing her robe, carrying the UV light box and two towels. She set them on the medical table.

"Place the used toys on the towel on the left side of the box."

My erection was subsiding; my discomfort easing. Mistress examined the bench and cross. I finished the stand quickly, then stood beside it.

"I have changed my mind about your punishment. What count did we reach?"

"Three Mistress."

"Go to my cabinet. Instead of beating you with three whips, I will fuck your cute little ass with three different dildos. Bring me a strap-on harness and three dildos of varying sizes. Make them all large. Too small and I will choose what I am going to fuck you with. And bring me a riding crop so I can redden your back and ass while I fuck you."

"Yes Mistress."

I returned with the requested implements.

"You chose well my pet. These are bigger than I would have selected. Now put the smallest one in the harness and fasten the harness on me."