I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

As soon as I knelt down in front of Mistress, she started tapping my back with the crop. It stung. I did my best to embrace the sting.

I threaded Mistress Raven's legs into the harness while she continued delivering my punishment.

I stood in front of Mistress. She put the crop between my legs rattling it between my thighs.

"Mistress. Please tell me when the harness is the correct tightness?"

"I will."

I pulled on the straps.

"That's good", my Mistress said. "Now go and plug in the UV box. Bring your pails and a dry cloth to the table. Then bend over the table. When I start fucking your ass, you will pick up one toy, wash it, disinfect it, dry it, place it in the box and push the on button. The light will run for two minutes. You will take it out, turn it over and give it a second cycle. You will take it out, place it on the towel, and wait for me to stop fucking you. When I stop you will turn around, loosen the harness, replace the dildo with the next size up. You will clean the used dildo in the same fashion and then the next toy while I continue to fuck your ass. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now step back one step."

I stepped back.

"Oh look. A hard, cramped penis. Someone is excited he is about to have his ass fucked for the next 30 minutes. Your Mistress is so happy you have turned into a little anal slut."

Then Mistress hit me on my cage 10 times with her crop. My back, thighs, cock and balls were all radiating heat from the crop's attention. It felt good. It made me feel appreciated by my Mistress.

I completed my tasks then bent over the table.

"How pretty your ass is, still gaping a little from your bench riding. Pretty, but I think it will be prettier with three stripes on each cheek."

"One. One. Two. Two. Three. Three", I counted out.

"Very good my pet. Counting from the very first strike."

Mistress laid the crop on my back when she stepped behind me, poised the dildo against me anus, then slowly worked into all the way into me. Giving myself to Mistress Raven in this way was glorious; feeling her spread my ass without lube other than what might have been left after riding the bench.

Mistress started thrusting. I waited, feeling the full length of the dildo sliding in and out of my ass, until Mistress picked up the crop before I started cleaning the first used toy, a dildo, smaller than the one currently in my ass. Mistress tapped my back with the crop while she fucked me, slowly increasing her pace. When I pushed the button to start the second cycle in the UV box, Mistress stopped her taps with the crop, grabbing both my hips, thrusting as hard as she could into my ass, the claps from her thighs slapping into mine rebounding off the walls.

I grunted out my pleasure with each thrust Mistress pounded into me, the chain hanging from my nipple clamps dragging across the stainless-steel table. The UV box beeped signalling the end of the second cycle. Mistress continued fucking me for 7 more thrusts while I opened the box and placed the sanitized toy on the clean towel. When she finished, I reached back, pulling the dildo from my ass. It was wildly erotic, that simple act of pulling that dildo from my ass when Mistress so easily could have done it herself. It was such a small thing yet an indication of my complete servitude to my Mistress. Why should she do anything that I could do for her.

I turned around, switched the dildos, tightened the harness and resumed my position.

"One. Two. Three. One. Two. Three"

Mistress had struck me three times on each side this time instead of alternating sides. Again, she placed the crop on my back. I hummed when the second dildo broke into my cavity. It surprised me having already had my anus stretched. I caught myself before lowering my head, communicating the discomfort from the stretch I was experiencing while Mistress worked this fatter, longer dildo into me. I didn't want my Mistress to worry.

The strokes were longer and slower this time. My testicles were more engaged, tingling, even though my engorged cock was causing the cage to stretch my sack. Having to clean two toys, Mistress happily fucked my ass twice as long. Again, Mistress grabbed my hips at the start of the second UV cycle of the second toy. The tingle in my balls became a pressure filled urge. An orgasm was building in my groin. I picked up a hand, intending to reach back, grabbing one of Mistress Raven's hips to encourage her to keep fucking me. I stopped myself knowing it would give away my pending orgasm my body so badly craved. I guess something changed betraying me to Mistress. My moans? More enthusiasm in the way I pushed back against her thrusts? Something betrayed me.

"You really like this. Mistress is so pleased. But do not come, you chastity caged pet. If you do, you most certainly will not sit down for a week."

Holy fuck. My body wanted the release an orgasm would bring. It had only been two days since I last came but the cage holding me, squashing me when aroused, was a constant reminder that I couldn't cum and didn't know when I might be allowed to. I needed to change my focus in an attempt to supress my urge. But how do you think of something else when a huge plastic cock is sliding in and out of your ass, pressing against your prostate with every inch of its length and breadth?

Mistress slammed into me, holding her body against mine.

"Doesn't that fell so wonderous my pet. So satisfying. Giving your ass to your Mistress. Having your ass so full it feels like it's overflowing. Having the knowledge you have energized your Mistress after the most boring, most trying session with an unworthy guest."

"Yes Mistress. Wondrous Mistress."

She drew the dildo back slowly then rammed it home again, holding it buried inside me.

"How big is your cock and how full are your balls my pet?"

"As big and full as they can be Mistress."

"For answering so honestly my pet, your Mistress is going to give you the pleasure..."

'Please say you're going to let me come. Please!' I silently pleaded.

"...of having your Mistress drive this cock into you another 10 times, then hold it inside you for 10 seconds before you sadly have to extract it."

Oh shit. I held onto the table trying against all hope to not let my prostate release the flood building in my testes. That's four.

"I don't hear any counting." Mistress told me slamming into me for the fifth time.

Fuck. "Um Six. Um. Um." Two more thrusts. My balls were about to explode. On the ninth slap of Mistress Raven's body against mine, I finally collected myself "One."

At four I was thanking Mistress. Counting was the diversion I needed; at least for now. When my count finally reached ten my Mistress had delivered 18 fully committed thrusts into my ass. Mistress stood there; the dildo buried inside me un-affectionately squeezing my prostate. Fuck that has to be ten seconds, way more by now.

"Your Mistress will accept 'one-one-thousand' as an acceptable way to count seconds my pet."

Fuck. Of course. My ass and balls were competing for which one could send me the strongest spasms.

"One-one-thousand. Hmmm." Mistress struck my back with her crop. "Two-one-thousand..."

At ten-one-thousand I received the last lash. Mistress drew the dildo out of my ass ever so slowly, then pushed it back in at the same pace. Fuck. I wasn't counting. I had no distractions. The sensation was all encompassing. My well used ass was so alive. My prostate felt like it had a current running through it and straight to my testicles. I flexed my scrotum thinking it would help fight against my orgasm being released. Instead, it squeezed the dildo increasing the pressure on my prostate. I panted, trying to relax, trying to find an escape. Mistress bumped her body against my ass.

"You can reach back now and pull out the dildo my pet. Before you switch the dildos, do your Mistress a favor and retrieve your phone. Your Mistress wishes to give you a gift of a video showing this exceptionally large dildo breaking into your ass. I know you will save it and one day when your cage comes off, you will no doubt masturbate to the video many, many times."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress for being so thoughtful."

I reached back, sliding my hand between my body and Mistress Raven's body. Oh wow. Was Mistress Raven's body closer to mine this time? The first time I put my hand directly on the dildo. This time I was having to force my hand between our bodies.

"Careful my pet. You do not want to touch your Mistress where your hand isn't allowed to venture."

"Yes Mistress. I mean, no Mistress... I mean, I will be careful Mistress."

I closed my eyes trying to feel my way. How joyous it would have been to slide my hand inside the harness and massage Mistress Raven's clit until she came. My hand pushed back against Mistress Raven, getting maybe a third of the dildo out of me. I released my grip to grab the dildo at my ass and push the next third out. As soon as I moved my hand, I felt the dildo sliding back into my ass, trapping my hand. I did this two more times before realizing Mistress wanted to make this a two-handed operation for me. I reached my second hand around behind me, forcing me to lay flat on the table. Push, grab, push, grab. In this position I didn't have the same range of motion. Mistress wasn't helping, if anything I felt a steady push back into my ass that I had to resist. It took five pushes before the dildo left my ass completely.

"Well done my pet. Does your anal cavity feel empty and lonely? It certainly is a lovely big gaping hole right now."

"Yes Mistress. It does."

"Not to worry my pet. It won't be empty for long. Bring the bottle of lube when you bring your phone my pet. If I'm feeling generous, I may put a drop or two on that extra large dildo that's next in line to live in your ass for as long as I choose."

"Yes Mistress." I didn't add 'Thank you Mistress.' Because she didn't say she would definitely add some lube.

When I stood up and turned around, Mistress was naked except for her harness. Her robe was in a semi-circular pile around her feet.

"Let's take these off my pet", Mistress said taking hold of the nipple clamps. "The chain dragging on the table is discordant with the sound our bodies make when they slap together."

Mistress was not subtle when she removed the clamps. She quickly opened them, balling up the chain and handing them to me.

I bent forward in response to the pain and heat rushing into my freed nipples. Mistress said nothing else, she stood there smiling at me, watching my reaction

I picked her robe off the floor without her asking, hanging it on a hook on the wall.

I returned setting the lube and clamps on the table, handing Mistress my phone.

"Turn around and bend over so I can take a picture of your beautiful striped gaping ass."

"Yes Mistress."

Click. Click. Click.

"Now change this dildo. Get that monster into my harness."

I loosened the harness, trying not to bump into her tits, stealing a look at Mistress Raven's pussy, when I pulled out the large dildo and inserted the extra large one. Her pussy looked to be moist and glistening, clearly advertising her own arousal. This last dildo was fat and heavy. Definitely fatter than peg #7, the length, maybe longer, maybe about the same. I wasn't sure if I was looking forward to having it forced inside me.

I turned and bent over the table. Being distracted by what was about to be forced into my ass, Mistress hit me four times before I started counting. When I counted three hits on each side, Mistress placed the crop on my back.

"Such a welcoming gaping anus. Let's try this with some spit first. If that doesn't work, we will try the lube."

Oh my god. I was expecting Mistress was going to drop her spit onto the dildo, but instead I felt her spit land deep inside me. I hummed out a deep, surprised moan. The sensation was so unexpected.

"Oh my sweet pet. Your gape is so wide I missed the sides and it fell right into your cavity. Well, your ass is really more of a cave right now", Mistress allowed one of her deep laughs to escape.

Another glob of spit landed just above my hole. I felt I running down towards my anus. Mistress stopped it with her fingers, spreading it around the rim of my ass. Fuck. I melted onto the table wondering if she could just do that while I cleaned the toys. Oh. That felt so damn nice.

"What do you think? One more glob of spit?"

"I'm sure you know best Mistress."

"You're right my pet. I do know best."

Another drop of saliva landed on my ass. Mistress spread it around my opening allowing her fingers to penetrate me a little deeper. It was heavenly.

I felt the dildo resting against my anus.

"You should see this my pet. Well, I guess you will see it later. This dildo is so fat. It looks like it will spread your anus out on either side of your hips. Oh. You are going to love this video. Are you ready to push back so we can get this thing inside you?"

"Yes Mistress. Ready when you are."

When Mistress starting pushing and I could feel the edges of the dildo pushing against my butt cheeks, I thought 'No way. No way will that thing make it inside me.' I did my best to match the force Mistress was applying at her end. I bit my lower lip.

"Relax your anus my pet. This will be so glorious for you when it breaks through to your insides. Relax."

Mistress started massaging my cheeks, allowing her thumbs to trail along the edges of the cock. I took a deep breath, pushing back a little harder and...

"UGH!" The head broke into my anus. "hmm. Hmm. Hmm." I panted, trying to manage the stretch, which was more uncomfortably new than it was painful. There really wasn't any pain.

"Good my pet. Very good. Very good."

I felt Mistress rocking trying to work the fat latex cock into my ass half an inch at a time. Mistress was actually doing more of a pulsating push than rocking. If she pulled back at all, I'm sure the dildo would have popped out of my ass forcing us to start over.

It felt like my prostate was being pushed into my sack along side my testicles, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It was a slow process. I appreciated my Mistress being gentle and patient. Fuck. My cock felt like it was huge, occupying every last cubic millimeter of the cage. However, it seemed the pull on my sack had eased, maybe because my spread anus was pushing my scrotum forward.

The sensation of my anus being spread continued as the dildo inched further into me. In the instant that I wanted to ask how much more was left, Mistress changed her pulsing push into an in-out rocking motion. Obviously, the dildo was deep enough to allow some backward motion. The progress seemed faster with this motion. I still couldn't feel Mistress's thighs against mine so I knew there was more to come. My ass was so full but suddenly so happy. I wanted to cum but first I wanted more of this fat cock in me. We started rocking together.

"Look at you, you little anal slut, fucking this big cock. Mistress needs a rest, so Mistress is going to just stand here and video you working this cock into your ass."

Three strokes later I banged into Mistress Raven's thighs.

"Impressive. Oh. This video is magnificent. If you feel like honoring your Mistress with a copy, she will be grateful, but do not feel obligated."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for being considerate about my privacy."

Mistress pressed into me, picking up the crop from my back and bending over me, her tits resting on my back, placing my phone on the table beside me. I felt her hips starting to rock, her tits rolling on my back.

"Do you enjoy this position my pet?"

"Only if I am allowed to Mistress."

"Ooo. You are so good my pet. You honor your Mistress with the right answer so many times. I give you permission to enjoy this position, but only if you tell me what it is you enjoy. So my pet. Do you enjoy this position?"

Mistress was rocking her hips as much as she was able to while laying on my back.

"I do enjoy this position Mistress. First because I think you enjoy fucking my ass as much as I enjoy having you fuck it."

"Good start my pet."

"Second, Mistress, you honor me by having your glorious body pressing against mine as much as is possible."

"Thank you my pet. Anything else?"

"I must confess that feeling your breasts pressed against me, rolling on my back, your hard nipples suggesting you're aroused as well, is rather exciting and mind numbing at the same time."

Mistress stood up grabbing my hips giving me five good long hard thrusts.

"Fine. Now get to work my pet. You are exhausting your Mistress. I will need a massage before I retire tonight."

She started slapping my back with the crop. Her long draws and thrusts in and out of my ass were faster than before. My ass felt like it would never close again it had spread itself so wide for this dildo. When I dropped the first toy into the UV light chamber, Mistress stopped hitting, grabbing my hips so she could push and pull me along the length of the dildo. She was banging me into the table so hard it was moving. I grabbed it, trying to hold it in place. The box beeped. It was hard managing the box and toys being shoved around the way I was. I grabbed the table again. Now Mistress was combining hip thrusts with the push pull on my hips. Her wild ride re-awakened my threat of an orgasm. I realized my caged balls were banging against the latex balls of the dildo adding to my stimulation.

Mistress made one really hard thrust into me, bent over pressing her body against mine again. She reached around me grabbing and pinching my nipples excessively hard. Shit. I screamed against the pain at the same instant the box beeped signalling the end of the cycle. Mistress Raven's nipple tweak had pushed back my orgasm. I wondered if she knew that. I silently thanked her.

Mistress squeezed me in an unusual hug.

"Just 10 more my good pet. Like last time."

She stood up then plunged ten of the longest most loving strokes of the huge dildo in and out of my ass. I counted each one out loud. She stopped with the fake cock buried in my ass. I started counting one-one-thousand. Mistress laid on my back again caressing and tweaking my nipples while I counted to ten-one-thousand. Mistress stood up. She slid the dildo out of me. I waited for her to signal when I should move.

Mistress reached for my phone. I heard her take a few photos, I suspect of my gaping ass.

"Sign in so I can take another video", Mistress said placing the phone beside my arm.

I handed the phone back. A moment later I felt two drops of spit on my ass, and Mistress spreading it around my anus. Her hand didn't leave.

"Hold yourself steady my pet, in case I have to push a little."

I braced myself against the table. Mistress was pressing her hand against me. Several fingers entered me. My ass was so open I couldn't tell if it was two or three fingers. They were deep inside me. Her thumb was... Wait. Only her thumb was outside me. Four fingers. Yes, four fingers must be in my ass. Her bottom knuckles pushed into me. Wait. She just folded her thumb into her palm. Her whole hand is in my ass. Oh. WOW. Mistress is fisting me. Hold the table? Her hand went in so easily. Now she was driving her fist in and out of me and I was rocking against her arm, riding her thrusts.

She stopped. Her hand buried in my ass.

"Answer me honestly my pet, not how you think I want my next question answered. How was that my pet; being fisted for the first time?"

"Mistress. Because you asked me to be honest, can I have more? Does that answer your question Mistress?"

Her fist started moving before she answered, "Like this my pet?"

"Any way you desire Mistress, as long as it's more of what you're doing."

She thrust her fist and arm into me several more times. I have no idea how far up her arm was in my ass. It felt like her fist was just below my navel. She extracted her fist. Emptiness filled my ass once more.