I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 05

Story Info
Mistress Raven includes me in a client's session.
14.1k words
4.77
5.7k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning I prepared a bag again in case Mistress needed me to stay overnight. She did not bother me with many texts, she sent just one actually. She asked for a picture of a banana in my ass taken in the men's room. Then a video of me peeling the banana with my mouth after it had been in my ass. Fortunately, the office always had fruit available, with plenty of bananas. I stuck both ends of the banana in my butt, sending Mistress two photos so she knew wherever I put my mouth on the banana, that part had been in my ass.

I proudly went to the men's room before I left work, using three enemas then washing myself as best I could before leaving to serve my Mistress.

I arrived at Mistress' at 6:55. I stripped in the hallway, knocking on her door promptly at 7:00. She opened the door wearing her robe. She said nothing to me. She curled her finger instructing me to follow her. My bench was against the wall. I had been mentally prepared for another ride to start my night. I knew my ass was tender, now it throbbed with emptiness.

I dressed Mistress in a black bustier with red trim and laces and thigh high black leather boots. Her pussy sat open for everyone to see. Her nipples peeking out the top of the bustier. My cock ached pushing against the cage. My balls ached full of sperm after days of arousal with no release.

"Come. My client will be here in 20 minutes. You will shower so your ass and these grimy caged genitals are spic and span for my client," Mistress said, smacking the back of her hand on my crotch. "I do not want you to embarrass me in any way. If you do, you will be severely punished and our relationship will end."

My heart sank. No. No. You cannot send me away forever. No. I will do whatever you want. Anything.

"You will be double blindfolded the entire night. If you get the slightest hint of light inside your blindfold you must tell me immediately. You cannot know who this person is. We will be running a scenario at my client's request though she doesn't know you are part of it yet. You do not need to know what it is right now. Just go with what you hear. The scenario will quickly become obvious to you."

After my shower, Mistress stood me in the middle of the room. Mistress inspected my genitals and ass, making sure they were clean. She shrugged an approval. She attached padded cuffs to my wrists, a spreader bar to my legs, and a double blindfold over my eyes.

We reviewed my safe words while Mistress prepared me for the night. If I did not have the trust I had in my Mistress I would have been frightened when she hooked my cuffs onto something hoisting me into the air. I was spinning slowly. There was a knock at the door.

Mistress opened the door. From what I could tell the woman had not entered when Mistress asked her about her safe words and if there were any changes to her limits. The woman explained what Red, Yellow and Green meant and confirmed she had no changes in her limits, but as always, was willing to let Mistress try to extend them.

"Very well," Mistress said then in a stern voice she commanded, "Get in here. I do not like having to remain late at the office. You know why you're here right?"

"Yes Miss Hawthorne. I am here for my performance review. Sorry you had to stay late. My manager made me finish some work before I could leave my desk."

"That means nothing to me and is not my problem. Keeping me late will not make me very empathetic to your lousy performance."

"Who's that?" were the next words out of the woman's mouth when she stepped inside.

"That is Mr. Thomas from HR. He is here to observe my performance review techniques. Apparently there have been some complaints from some of our less productive employees. I will model everything I do to you on him tonight so he can assess the appropriateness of my ways. He is double blindfolded rendering him completely blind. He cannot see you so his assessment cannot be influenced should he find you the least bit attractive. He has strict instructions that any light getting to his eyes must be reported or he will be severely punished for failing at his job. Go and stand in front of him facing him. If he turns, you will grab his chastity cage and hold him so he is facing you. GO!"

I heard the footsteps of two women walking towards me. They stopped right in front of me.

"How has your performance been this year?" Mistress asked of her client.

"Well Miss Hawthorne. I think I did very well."

"VERY WELL! VERY WELL! Are you fucking kidding me? You were the worst fucking employee this company had this year."

As Mistress had said, the scenario was quickly revealed to me and rather obvious where this was going. Mistress pushed a finger against my hip. I started to spin.

"Well. I thought..."

"You thought. Fuck. You can't even follow simple instructions. What were my instructions when I stood you in front of this little twit from HR?"

I swear I could feel this woman hang her head.

"I forget Miss Hawthorne."

My guess is that this woman was so shocked by my presence that she was processing this change in her session while Mistress had given her those first set of instructions. I don't doubt she couldn't remember.

"Mr. Thomas. Can you believe the level of incompetence in this useless cunt of an employee? I think we should just fire her now then we can go home. What do you think?"

"I agree Miss Hawthorne. Useless. Can't even remember something you told her 3 minutes ago. Fire her. Let's go home."

"What were her instructions? Do you remember?"

"To stand in front of me and if I spin to take hold of chastity cage and keep me facing her."

"Exactly. Should we give her a chance to redeem herself?"

"I wouldn't. I still don't feel any hands on my balls. Fire the... what did you call her? Oh yeah, the useless cunt."

I felt soft hands on my thighs turning my back to face Mistress and her client, then one of those soft cold hands on my cage. My balls flushed will heat. My cock pumped against the cage.

"I'm going to give her a chance to keep her job if she wants to keep it. I'm sure we can find something this useless cunt can do around here that's of some value to you or me. Well, you useless cunt. Do you want to keep your job?"

Before she could answer I interjected, "Uh. Miss Hawthorne. You realize some HR people might find this name calling a bit abusive."

"Fuck them. You. Do you want to keep your job?"

"Yes. I need this job. I can't lose my job. My husband and I just bought a new house and I need the money."

"Ha. Then you are mine. When is the last time you had an orgasm you useless cunt? And don't lie to me. I will know."

"This morning Miss Hawthorne."

"That's when I had my last orgasm too. When my secretary ate my cunt before her day began like she does everyday."

"Um. Miss Hawthorne. I'm not sure that's within company regulations."

"Fuck company regulations. My secretary was a useless cunt too. Remember?"

"Yes. I remember Miss Hawthorne."

"Well now I found one thing she can do. She can eat pussy pretty good. Good enough to make me cum twice a day anyway. And because of you and this late meeting, you useless cunt, she didn't get to eat my pussy at the end of the day. And now I'm stressed and frustrated, all because of you. So your husband fucked or ate your useless cunt this morning?"

"No Miss Hawthorne. I masturbated in the shower."

"Of course you did. A useless cunt married to a useless cock. Of course. Pathetic. So you will do anything to keep your job will you?"

"Yes Miss Hawthorne. Anything."

"Then strip and start eating my pussy. If you're any good, I will consider not firing you."

"But Miss Hawthorne. I'm not a lesbian. I have never eaten someone's pussy."

"My secretary isn't a lesbian either but she figured it out. If you want to keep your job, you better hope you're a fast learner."

"Yes Miss Hawthorne."

"WHY AREN'T YOU NAKED YET?" Mistress screamed at her client.

"Sorry Miss Hawthorne. I just... Can I let go of Mr. Thomas? What if he spins away from me while I'm undressing?"

The woman's voice was familiar, but I couldn't place her in this context.

"Fuck you're useless. Do I have to figure out everything for you? This insolence will earn you some sort of punishment after you eat my pussy. If your hands will be busy, hold him steady with your mouth."

"But Miss Hawthorne. I am married. I have never had my mouth on another man."

I could hear honest tension in the woman's voice. This wasn't an act. I wasn't part of the scenario she had requested.

"Fine. Don't put your mouth on Mr. Thomas's cock. I will phone your useless cock of a husband and tell him you lost your job because you wouldn't follow simple instructions and put your mouth on a man's cock. Then I will fire you. I'm sure I will find his number on your phone. Now shut up, put that fat caged cock in your mouth and strip or your punishment will make Mr. Thomas' potential punishment, should he look at you at some point tonight, seem pale by comparison."

I felt a warm mouth tentatively attaching itself to my crotch. Its warmth was a sharp contrast to the coolness of her hands. I could hear her moving and clothes dropping to the floor.

"Everything I do to you tonight, I will first do on Mr. Thomas so you know what is coming and so Mr. Thomas can assess my techniques against company policies. Everything except abusing that slutty useless cunt of yours. For the outside abuse it will receive, I will demonstrate on his caged cock and balls. For the inside abuse I will demonstrate on his ass. Now get on the floor and start licking my pussy you useless piece of frog shit. And from now on call me Mistress."

"Yes Miss Hawthorne. I mean. Yes, Mistress."

I could hear the woman lapping Mistress Raven's pussy. Envy flooded over me.

"FUCK! YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE AT THIS. FUCK! IS HE GOING TO HAVE TO SATISFY ME. FUCK! WHY DID YOU COME HERE? I AM GOING TO HAVE BRING A WOMAN HERE FOR YOU TO PRACTICE ON SO I'M NOT SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR INEPTITUDE! FUCK. I NEVER LET ANY MAN EAT MY CUNT BUT TONIGHT YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE TO MAKE ME BREAK THAT RULE!"

"Sorry Mistress. Can I try some more, Mistress?"

"No. Useless cunt. That's all you are. A useless cunt. Get me my favorite crop, the one with the red handle, so I can beat your useless cunt. NOW! Then lay on the floor in front of our model. Useless cunt."

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

The voice, the unique cadence when she speaks. I know this woman.

My attention broken from my worries of hanging in the middle of the room blindfolded, naked, my genitals caged in front of someone I didn't know... Wait. I do know her, but she obviously doesn't me. Her reaction would have been different. She would have said something like 'What is he doing here?' instead of 'Who's that?' She doesn't know me, but I'm sure I know her by her voice.

Back to my awareness... I was now aware my cock was trying to be as big as it had ever been since Mistress attached my cage to me. The cage was full, no doubt with skin pushing through the bars of my cage. Why? That silly clothed-female-nude-male response? Knowing some woman I don't know had had her hands and mouth on my caged genitals?

I heard the woman shuffle over to the wall and back to stand in front of me. Was she looking at me? Was she trying not to? Mistress was moving as well. We're amazing creatures. I had shutdown other feeds to my brain, relying on my hearing alone. Wait. A scent. Nice soap lady. My ears. I could hear quiet clinking. Wait. Something with weight dropped on the floor over by the woman.

"I see you looking at our model when you're supposed to by laying on the floor ready to eat my ass and have me beat your useless cunt. Not bad, is he?"

"No Mistress. He's not bad."

"Touch him again. Go ahead. He's mine. I own him because he is one of my employees too. Touch his sorry caged cock and balls again. I could tell you enjoyed doing it."

A hand touched me. I flinched initially.

"See. He can't see anything. He had no idea you were about to touch him. You know, he's an anal slut just like you will be if you're not already one, my useless cunt."

Mistress spun me around.

"Grab his balls, hold him in this position and lick his cock along the bars of his cage. I will be back."

A hand attached to my balls. It didn't move. A tongue started tentatively licking my cock up and down the spaces between the bars. Mistress walked away and came back. She stopped beside the woman. I heard the woman grunt.

"Fucking useless cunt. Only I am allowed to make your cunt this greasy. Two fingers up inside you without the least little bit of resistance all because you're holding and licking some strange man's useless caged genitals. You are a sorry useless cunt, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I am a sorry useless cunt. Sorry Mistress."

"Ever jam something into a man's ass?"

"No Mistress."

"Of course not. Your useless cock of a husband probably doesn't know the joy of anal stimulation, does he?"

"No Mistress he doesn't."

"He thinks anuses are gross and dirty and completely out of bounds, doesn't he?"

"Yes Mistress. That's what he thinks Mistress."

"But I bet you like anuses, maybe even love them, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Stupid useless cock of a husband. Here. Take this. Shove it in Mr. Thamas' ass. This will be your only joy tonight, so do it and smile, then prepare yourself for my wrath. I will hold his ass open for you, so you can see your tight little target. And don't worry. Like you will have later, he has had much bigger things in his ass, haven't you, my pet?"

"If you say so Mistress. I am unable to see Mistress, so I cannot confirm your assertion. But, you never lie to me Mistress so if you say that is true, than it is true."

"Right answer. See, you useless cunt. This is someone who understands their place in the world hierarchy and it's always beneath me. Even Mr. Thomas here, knows to call me Mistress."

Mistress was holding my cheeks open, "My pet is a good pet. He knows his position in the world. We should add some lubrication to his sorry ass before ramming something into it. Lick his ass."

I could feel the woman's hesitation. If the roles were reversed... No. More simply. If Mistress told me to lick her ass, my face would already be buried between her cheeks. This woman needs some training or maybe she enjoys the reprimands Mistress is so talented at giving. Stupid woman. Mistress will get her fun anyway. May as well make Mistress happy along the way, as there is such joy in making her happy. Take the joy on both sides. Stupid woman.

I felt her tongue on my ass. It was more of a tickle than a lick.

"YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU LICK AN ASS! IF YOU LICK MY ASS LIKE THAT TONIGHT, PHONE HOME NOW, 'CUZ YOU WILL EITHER BE HERE SUFFERING ALL NIGHT OR I WILL BE TELLING YOUR HUSBAND WHAT A USELESS CUNT OF A WIFE HE HAS BECAUSE SHE CAN'T EAT PUSSY OR LICK ASS. AND DON'T TEST ME. I WILL DO IT. NOW LICK."

And with that I felt this woman's face being mashed into my ass, obviously by my Mistress.

"You will lick his ass until I hear him moan uncontrollably. So, I suggest you and your tongue get busy. You know this wasn't part of my plan tonight. You were not supposed to interact with my pet. But you took such a keen interest looking at him that you inspired me to change my plans. Now lick his pretty little anus."

The woman started licking and Mistress started smacking her ass with the crop. Small muffled cries radiated from my ass. The woman continued to lick with an eager intent, trying to ensure her torments would be short lived.

Have you ever had your ass licked? I mean really licked? Like the person hasn't been fed for a month and they think there might be some nourishment hidden somewhere in your ass. WOW. It felt so amazingly fantastic and what surprised me was, the more this woman ate my ass the better it got, or the better she got. My balls were raging hot, my cock once again straining against my cage tugging at my heated testicles and my ass... my ass was crimping and pushing trying to get more or allow her tongue to go deeper. Oh how I fought back the moans hoping she wouldn't stop. But she cheated. This woman cheated. She scraped her fingernails down the lanes of the cage over my scrotum. Mistress could have been sitting outside in my car and she would have heard the moans. Amazingly to me, the woman didn't stop. Maybe she was enjoying it.

"Good my useless cunt. Well done. Now stick this thing in his ass. I have many gifts for you to endure tonight! This will be the first in your long journey to keep your job."

I felt something against my anus. The end felt fat and smooth. There was pressure but even I knew there wasn't nearly enough.

"You useless cunt. Grab his cock and balls for leverage and push that damn thing into him. NOW!"

I felt the woman flinch when Mistress screamed 'Now'. A hand grabbed my cage, my anus started to spread, and spread, and spread. There was no lube aside from her spit. Ug. I grunted to myself. It was a butt plug. The now familiar fast contraction of my anus around fattest part of the toy onto the plug's neck was all I needed to identify what now occupied my ass.

"Good my useless little cunt. Now my anal slut pet is happier, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I am. Thank you and your..."

What do I call this woman?

"And my useless cunt. Yes. Please call her that. Thank her. RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for filling my ass, Mistress Raven's useless cunt."

"See. Even he knows you're a useless cunt. Now get on the floor. My ass needs licking and your tits and cunt need to be reprimanded."

"Yes Mistress."

Ooooo. So close. That voice. I know who this is. Think you, you, useless anal slut.

"Know what these are my useless cunt?"

"Yes Mistress. Those are nipple clamps Mistress."

"And how are we operating tonight with our delicious model here?"

"You will demonstrate on our model first then on me Mistress."

I was spun around. The moment I was facing Mistress and her useless cunt, fingers grabbed a nipple and attached a clamp. I hadn't had the chance to 'embrace' the pain when my other nipple received the same treatment. Fuck. I love my Mistress and her ability to fill my cock with blood then instantly pull my focus away and have it drain, at least a little. But sometimes... never mind. My Mistress takes me places no one else has ever been able to take me. I love my Mistress.

"Are you watching my useless cunt, because this is how I'm going to beat that useless cunt of yours."

Mistress started slapping my balls and cock with a crop while the useless cunt responded "Yes Mistress. I am watching."

I was swinging back and forth because of the strikes Mistress was applying to my cage. They were not light hits. If she hit her useless cunt this hard, that would be one burning stinging pussy when she was done.

"Throw me one of those ropes. Before I sit on your face, I want you to see what I am going to do to your tits. First time for everything. This will be the first time I make your tits turn purple crying to be untied."

Being blindfolded I wasn't sure what was happening now. Mistress had stopped beating my crotch. How was she going to demonstrate tying her useless cunt's tits? Then I felt the rope being wrapped around where my cage met my body. Then it was yanked tighter than I would have thought possible.

"Hmmmm" I grunted out at the surprise pull and pinching just inflicted on me. Damn that was uncomfortable. It felt like my balls were going to burst and my skin was going to tear.

"There, there my pet. Embrace the discomfort. What a good model you are. Look how quickly those caged gonads are turning purple.

"Uurrrmm" I groaned, grunted, moaned, blubbered. Mistress was sliding her sharp fingernails along my sack.